Fan Meeting!!!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"OMO!! So many of our fans are here!" Jeongmin cried excitedly from inside of their van when they had reached the parking lot for their fan meeting event.

"I know right!" Minwoo replied while waving at their fans as they got off the van.  All 6 of them followed the manager and staffs to the waiting room to get ready for their performance.

"I can never get tired of all these events! Our fans love us so much!" Jeongmin said cheerfully after they had finished their performance.  They performed all of their hit songs enthusiastically and their fans cheered for them non stop since the moment they stepped on the stage.

"It makes me happy seeing all of the fans happy." Donghyun said with a smile.  "Yah! Enough with your charisma already." Donghyun punches Youngmin's arm lightly when seeing Youngmin's so called 'charismatic' expression.

"Aish, hyung!" Youngmin whined, but then he kept his composure and does his 'charismatic' expression again.

"Can't wait for the high five event with our fans! Did you see our fans, hyung? They're so pretty, right?" Jeongmin starts to squeal.

"You're such a playboy!" Donghyun replied with a giggle. "So how do we arrange ourselves for the high five event?" Donghyun asked the staff in charged.

"Jeongmin goes first. Then followed by Hyunseong and Donghyun. Kwangmin should be next to Youngmin. And then, Minwoo." the staff replied and guided them to the room where the event will be taking place.  "Are you guys ready?"

All of the guys nod their heads in reply and when the staffs opened the door, fans excitedly starts to queue for the high five event.  Some fans even starts fangirling when their favourite member is insight.  After for about 15 minutes, a girl who is standing in front of Donghyun to greet him caught his attention. 'She seems familiar.' Donghyun thought to himself while greeting back the girl. 'Ah! The chatting girl!' Donghyun then remembered and starts to smile widely at the girl.  "What's you name?" Donghyun asked politely.

"Huh? Umm.. Hanna."  The girl replied hesitantly.

"Nice to meet you, Hanna-shi!" said Donghyun, stressing on the word 'Hanna-shi' so that Kwangmin who is standing beside him could hear.  Donghyun then high fived the girl and said, "You're very pretty, Hanna-shi." which cause the girl to blush slightly.

Kwangmin froze when he heard Donghyun saying Hanna's name.  'Hanna-shi? It can't be the Hanna that I'm chatting with, right?' Kwangmin thought to himself.  He turned his head to Donghyun's direction and stares at the girl who is blushing in front of his leader.

"Annyong!" The girl who is now standing in front of Kwangmin greeted him with a very sweet smile.

"Umm... Annyong!" Kwangmin replied with an awkward smile.  'It is her! OMO!!! I don't know how to react right now!'

Both of them held out their hands to high five each other.  Without realising it, Kwangmin intertwined his fingers with her and stares at her face for quite a few minutes.  "Umm, Kwangmin-shi?" said the girl softly, but Kwangmin was looking at her so intensely that he didn't hear her.

"You can hold my sister's hand as long as you want to, Kwangmin oppa." said a girl who is standing in front of Donghyun with a giggle.  Donghyun also starts to giggle, looking at Kwangmin's intense stare at the Hanna.

"Huh? Umm.. Sorry." Kwangmin said awkwardly when he realises his actions but he still doesn't let go of Hanna's hand.

"Emm, Kwangmin-shi? You can let go of my hands now." said the girl timidly.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah! Let go of her hands!" said Youngmin while pulling Kwangmin's hands away.  Kwangmin then let go of the girl's hands slowly while looking at her with sad eyes.

"I miss you, Hanna-shi." Kwangmin said suddenly, his eyes grew bigger when he realise what he had said.

"Sorry, what did you say just now?" the girl asked when she heard Kwangmin saying something to her.

"Uhh, nothing! It's nice to meet you." Kwangmin replied with a warm smile.  'It really is her! She's so pretty!' Kwangmin thought to himself.  Kwangmin kept sneeking a peek at Hanna from time to time until she walked out of the room.

"What is wrong with you just now?" Youngmin asked his twin with a frown when they were on the way back to their dorm.

"What? When?"

"You know. When you didn't want to let go of that girl's hands."

"He's in love, Youngmin-ah!" chirped Donghyun who is sitting in the front of them in the van.

"What did you say, hyung? Who's in love?" asked Hyunseong, getting all nosy.

Kwangmin gave Donghyun a very intense stare while Donghyun just smile at him.  "Nothing. No one." said Donghyun, still with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Aish! You and Kwangmin sure have a lot of secrets nowadays, hyung!" Minwoo said with a pout.

"Maybe it's about time I told Hanna-shi who I really am." Kwangmin muttered to himself while remembering how pretty Hanna-shi is.

 

 

"OMO, unnie!! They are so charismatic right? Yerin squealed while holding Hanna's hand tightly.  Hanna just nodded in reply.  "I can't believe it, we're about to see them up close!" Yerin squealed again.

Hanna walked past one by one of the Boyfriend's member to do a high five with them.  "What's your name?"  The leader of Boyfriend asked her when she was in front of him.

"Huh? Umm.. Hanna." she replied hesitantly.

"Nice to meet you, Hanna-shi."  After doing a high five with the leader, he then suddenly said, "You're very pretty, Hanna-shi."  His words totally made Hanna blushed in embarrassment.

Hanna then moved in front of Kwangmin and greeted him cheerfully, "Annyong!"

"Umm... Annyong!" the rapper replied, giving her an awkward smile.  They did a high five but then Kwangmin didn't let go of Hanna's hands and kept on staring at her, making her feel shy.

"Umm, Kwangmin-shi?" Hanna then said but Kwangmin still didn't let go of her hands.

"You can hold my sister's hands as long as you want to, Kwangmin oppa." Yerin who is standing in front of Donghyun said with a giggle, making Hanna looked at her with wide eyes.  Yerin ignores her sister and kept on giggling.

"Huh? Umm.. Sorry." Kwangmin finally spoke but he still didn't let go of Hanna's hands, making her feel awkward when other people starts to stare at them.

"Emm, Kwangmin-shi? You can let go of my hands now." said Hanna timidly.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah! Let go of her hands." Hanna just looked at Youngmin while he was pulling his twin's hands.  Kwangmin finally let go of her hands.

"I miss you, Hanna-shi." Hanna who was about to walk in front of Youngmin turned back and looked at Kwangmin.

"Sorry, what did you say just now?" she asked while blinking her eyes innocently at Kwangmin.

"Uhh, nothing! It's nice to meet you." Kwangmin replied with a warm smile, melting Hanna's heart.  Hanna then walked away and high five with the rest of the members.

"Kwangmin oppa looks like he likes you, unnie!" said Yerin when they were walking out of the room.

"Stop talking nonsense, Yerin-ah! Let's go home. I'm so tired." Hanna replied while trying to hide the fact that she's blushing, remembering the incident with Boyfriend's Kwangmin.  'Too bad that I can never meet him again.' Hanna thought to herself with a sigh.  "I hoped Pikachu-shi didn't lie when he said that he looks like Boyfriend's Kwangmin. Because after that incident with Kwangmin, I really want to meet Pikachu-shi!" Hanna muttered softly with a smile creeping on her face.

 

 

 


Oh yeah people! I double updated today!!! :)

Sorry if this story is still not very good.. :(

I know this chapter has quite a few repeated lines... So sorry guys! -.-"

Thanks for reading it anyways!!

Please subscribe and comment down below!!! XD