Boyfriend??

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Yah! You've been day dreaming since we got back from the bakery this morning. What's wrong?" asked Youngmin while giving a little nudge to his twin brother.

"Huh? Oh umm.. Nothing. I was just thinking of something, well actually someone that I saw just now." Kwangmin replied.

"Someone? A girl? Do I know her?" Youngmin starts to get all nosy.

"Well, umm.. You don't.. And umm... Wait! Why am I telling you this anyway? It has nothing to do with you."

"I'm just asking. Don't need to get all emotional with me." Youngmin picks up his IPad and starts to play his favourite game.  They finished dance practise early today, so all of them decided to just stay in their dorm and have some relaxing time from all the practise stress that they were having.

Kwangmin looked at the clock on the wall. 11.30 p.m. 'Is she online? Probably not. It's too early anyway. What if she is already online? Should I try and logged in now? Maybe not. Maybe yes.' Kwangmin ruffled his hair a little bit while battling with his thoughts on whether he should logged in his chatting account or not.  He ended up sitting on the floor with his laptop on his lap.

"Owh? She is online!" cried Kwangmin happily.

"What? Who are you talking about Kwangmin-ah?" Hyunseong who was watching tv startled hearing Kwangmin's voice.  Kwangmin just shook his head as a reply.

'Was it really her at the bakery? Should I ask her? Aish! Maybe not. I'll end up looking like a stalker to her.' Kwangmin thought to himself when suddenly a chatbox appeared...  "It's strangely early for you to be here."

'OMO!! Hanna-shi wrote to me first!' Kwangmin was getting all excited and was smiling from ear to ear.  "Were you waiting for me Hanna-shi?"

"No I wasn't!"

"Eh, don't lie!"

"Yah, Pikachu-shi! I'm not lying!"

"Fine then. You don't need to get all irritated with me then." Kwangmin feels that there is no use in fighting anyway.  "Do you know Boyfriend Hanna-shi?" asked Kwangmin out of the blue. 'She will probably be fangirling right now or probably getting all excited and will start to talk about who her favourite member is.' Kwangmin thought to himself with a giggle.

"Huh? Boyfriend?"

"Yes, Boyfriend. As in the idol group that has twins and they are very popular right now!" Kwangmin kept on smiling to himself which made Hyunseong who is sitting beside him feels all creepy. 'She's definitely fangirling right now!'

"Ahh. Well actually, I totally hate them. Especially those twins!"

The reply shocked Kwangmin and he almost spilled the milk that he's drinking.  "You hate them? Why?"

"What? Boyfriend or the twins?"

"Both!"

"Well.. Boyfriend is sort of girly girl if you know what I mean. You know the way they dance for their first song. What was it again? Boyfriend? I think that's the title. They were like acting all girly and trying to be all cute and stuff. It totally annoys me. I mean, even I as a girl don't do that. And as for the twins. I mean, don't you realise how huge their eyes are? It was like as if it's going to popped out soon."

The reply definitely shocked Kwangmin. 'Are my eyes that big?' he thought to himself.  Before he could even reply Hanna had already ask him a question.

"Wait! Don't tell me... You are their fanboy?"

'Emm.. What should I say to her?' Kwangmin is thinking really hard on how to answer Hanna's question.  "Well actually, I am! And by the way, the twins eyes aren't as big as you think they are!"

"Sounds like you're a huge fan of the twins!"

"It's not like that. But I've met them live before and their eyes are NOT as big as you described them to be." Kwangmin was trying to restore some pride in him.

"Well, once you become their fan you would always say good things about them. I got one crazy Boyfriend fan here at home. You guys should be friends."

"Then which idol group do you like?"

"I don't have any interest in k-pop thank you. And I don't understand why many people are going crazy about them. Most of the guys are just 'girly'. And my ideal type of guy would be the charismatic and macho kind of guy."

"Excuse me! Boyfriend also has their charismatic side. Haven't you heard their song Janus?"

"Well to tell you the truth that song isn't bad and so is their mv..."

"See! They can be charismatic and their next comeback is even more charismatic, I can assure you that!" Kwangmin starts to reply before Hanna could even write another sentence.

"What's with the sudden outburst? I'm just stating my opinion. And you said girls have crazy hormones. Well, your hormones are crazy as well!"

"I'm also stating my opinion, Hanna-shi. But you should really start liking them. I mean, their songs are really cool."

"I suppose I'll try, Pikachu-shi. But it doesn't mean that I'll go crazy about them like the way you do. Hey, can we stop chatting now? I bought some eye masks and I want to use them right now."

"Ok then. I'll make sure that you'll start to be a Boyfriend fan sooner or later! Goodnight Hanna-shi! :)"

"Goodnight Pikachu-shi..."

"Hyung!! Are my eyes huge? Like as if it's going to popped out?" Kwangmin asked Hyunseong when he turned off his laptop.

"Huh? What's with the sudden question?"

"Aish, hyung! Just answer me!" Kwangmin whined.

"It's not that big. Probably because you have deep double eyelids, that's why it makes your eyes look kind of big."

"Ahh, I see. Well, goodnight hyung!" said Kwangmin before heading to bed. He took one of the Pikachu plushies and hugged it to sleep.

 

 

"Aish! Why does everybody keep on talking about k-pop nowadays? Especially that Boyfriend group?" Hanna muttered to herself. "Maybe I should listen to their songs again and try to understand what are all these people going crazy about these days."

Hanna carefully peel the eye masks from its plastic cover and placed in under her eyes where her dark circles are starting to form.  She threw the plastic in the dusbin and searched for something that she had bought during shopping earlier on.

"Ahh, here it is!" Hanna cried happily while grabbing the yellow Pikachu plushie out from one of her shopping bags.

"From now on, you are going to sleep with me. And I shall name you... Pikachu-shi? I guess using that name won't hurt." Hanna said to herself. 'Why does Pikachu-shi's name always popped out of my head so often?' Hanna thought and sigh.

"Let's go to sleep now Pikachu-shi. Goodnight!" she greeted the lifeless doll and hugged it tightly to sleep.

 

 

 


I can't believe that I updated twice today! :)

Well anyways, thanks for reading my fanfic..

And as I always say, do subscribe and comment down below!!

See u in the next chapter my dear readers!! XD