A month later...

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

Hanna was humming to the song I Yah while waiting in her car at the airport.  Checking her reflection once in a while through the mirror, in hoping that she doesn't look like some sort of a crazy woman.  'He really does love to make me wait for him.' Hanna thought to herself as she took a glance at her watch.

Boyfriend's schedules have been really crazy lately.  Filming for the last episodes of Hello Baby, Japanese activities, fan meetings and list just goes on and on.  Hanna didn't get to meet Kwangmin as often a she used to, but Kwangmin would always find a way to at least spent some time with her despite his hectic schedules.  Hanna felt bad for Kwangmin sometimes.  He often looks tired everytime they meet, but Kwangmin never complaint and always try to act all hyper in front of her.  "My poor Pikachu!" whispered Hanna to herself with a pout, thinking of how tired her boyfriend must have felt.

A tap on the car window startled Hanna who was deep in her thoughts.  Hanna smile looking at the figure standing on the other side, unlocking the car doors so that he could get in.  "I miss you, jagiya!" cried Kwangmin the moment he entered the car.  Hanna chuckled seeing Kwangmin's childish behavior and lock back the car doors.

"I miss you too, Pikachu-shi!" replied Hanna as Kwangmin pulled her to plant a kiss on her forehead.  Hanna was super shy the first time Kwangmin kissed her forehead but somehow it ended up being a routine for them everytime they meet each other.  "Where's your luggage?" asked Hanna when she realises that Kwangmin just entered the car with only his backpack.

"I ask Youngmin to bring it back to the dorm for me. I don't think that it's romantic to bring my luggage on a date." replied Kwangmin while playing with Hanna's fingers.

"Aren't you tired, Pikachu-shi? You just arrived and now we're going on a date. You look tired." said Hanna as she touches Kwangmin's cheeks.  "I'll send you back to your dorm, ok?" Hanna added with a smile planted on her face.

"I slept in the flight just now, so I'm fully recharged. Stop worrying about me all the time ok, baby?"

Hanna flustered for a moment when Kwangmin called her 'baby'.  It's not the first time he called her that, but he doesn't often use the word 'baby', so it kind of made it special in some ways.

"Is my baby blushing right now?" teased Kwangmin, obviously amused seeing Hanna's face turning red.

"No, I'm not! I was just... Umm... I'm feeling a litle bit hot. You know...  Summer's coming." Hanna stuttered trying to find the right words to stop her from embarrassing herself.

"Hot eh? Your fingers are icy cold and you're saying that you're hot? My baby isn't very good at lying." Kwangmin teased again and pinches her cheeks.

"Urgh! Fine! I give up!" said Hanna in defeat.  "Let's go!"  Hanna pulled her hands gently from Kwangmin's grip and slowly starts to drive.  Checking outside the window once in a while to make sure no reporters are following them.  'Sometimes I feel like I'm transporting a criminal or something.' Hanna thought to herself with a slight smile.

"Where are we going, Hanna-shi?"

"You'll see..."  Hanna glanced at Kwangmin when she didn't hear any reply from Kwangmin.  Kwangmin look back at her while arching his eyebrows.  "Don't worry. I'm not kidnapping you or anything!"

"I didn't say anything at all. I'm just looking at you. I really miss you."

"Aish! Don't start getting all cheesy with me right now, Pikachu-shi!"

"Why do you always call me, 'Pikachu-shi'? Shouldn't you be calling me differently?" asked Kwangmin as he turned his body facing Hanna.

"You wouldn't let me call you by your name. And there's no harm in me calling you, 'Pikachu-shi'."

"Why won't you call me, 'oppa'?"

Hanna frowned a bit hearing Kwangmin's words.  "I told you before. We're practically the same age. And I don't call people who are the same age as I am, 'oppa'."

"Oh, come on Hanna-shi! I'm not just a people, I'm your boyfriend for goodness sake!"  Hanna giggle a little bit but still focused on her driving.  "What's so funny?"

"Well, you say 'I'm your boyfriend' to everyone, Pikachu-shi."

"Don't make that an issue! You know there's nothing I could do about that. We've been saying it long before I know you."

"I'm not trying to make it an issue, Pikachu-shi! So, how was Taiwan?"

"Right! Change the subject!" said Kwangmin getting a little annoyed.  Hanna just rolled her eyes listening to Kwangmin's childish complaint.  Hanna holds Kwangmin's hand for a moment when the traffic light went red, making Kwangmin smile slightly.  Kwangmin can't stay mad at Hanna for too long. She just know how to make him melt.  Besides, Hanna isn't the type of girl who would initiate skinship first. So, it delighted him when she holds his hands.

"Not going to tell me about your Taiwan trip?" asked Hanna as she let go of Kwangmin's hands and starts to drive again.

"It was nice. They brought out a cake for me and Youngmin. They even forced us to hug each other. It's awkward, showing our brotherly love in front of everybody."

"I heard Hyunseong oppa showed his abs during his solo stage. He must have been so hot!" squealed Hanna in delight.

"Yah! How could you say something like that when your boyfriend is right in front of you?" whined Kwangmin as he starts to pout.

"Aww! Is my boyfriend jealous right now? Don't worry. I got my eyes all on you. And only you!" said Hanna as she pinches Kwangmin's cheeks slightly when she had parked her car.

Kwangmin just smile back in reply.  He look around and starts to frown when the car had stopped.  "Han River? Why are we here?" asked Kwangmin as he gets out of the car.

"Reminds me of our first date. Don't you think so?" replied Hanna as she holds hands with Kwangmin.  Kwangmin's smile widen as he remembered the awkward first date he had with Hanna.  "Let's get some ramyun. I'm hungry!" said Hanna cutely, making Kwangmin flustered.  Kwangmin just nodded in reply.

"It's already 11 p.m. and you're still hungry, Hanna-shi?" asked Kwangmin with a smile as he walk hand in hand with Hanna.

"I haven't eaten dinner actually. I was waiting for you. But I guess you already eat in the flight right? So... If you don't want to eat, at least accompany me. Ok, Pikachu-shi?" replied Hanna showing her aegyo as she choose a cup of ramyun.  Kwangmin just smile looking at Hanna's cute behavior.

"I'll pay for it. Since I made you wait for me." said Kwangmin, stopping Hanna from paying it.  Hanna didn't even bother to argue because she could never win.  Kwangmin will always find a way to make her gave in.

"You want some, Pikachu-shi?" asked Hanna as she holds out the ramyun to Kwangmin's mouth.  Kwangmin opened his mouth and ate a bite of the ramyun.  "It's really nice eating ramyun in a cold night like this."

"I'm not going to give you my jacket, if that is what you're thinking."

Hanna hits Kwangmin's arm slightly making him winced in pain.  "Wow! You're really romantic, Pikachu-shi! I didn't even asked you for your jacket." said Hanna while rolling her eyes.

"I'll be cold if I give you my jacket." said Kwangmin, pouting cutely.  "But instead, I'll warm you up with my body." Kwangmin added as he moved closer to Hanna and hugged her tightly, making Hanna shocked.

"Careful! I don't want to burn you with the soup." said Hana, recovering from her shocked.  Both of them stayed silent.  Hanna was busy finishing her ramyun and Kwangmin was just enjoying the moment with his girlfriend.

Hanna suddenly stood up, making Kwangmin stare at her in confusion.  "Where are you going?"

"Throwing away this cup. I'm not running away. Don't worry." replied Hanna and winked at Kwangmin.  Hanna came back to Kwangmin's side and he quickly hug her again, tightly this time.  As if his life depends on it.

"I miss you!" Kwangmin whispered into Hanna's ears, making her shiver.

"I know. You said it 3 times already, Pikachu-shi." replied Hanna with a smile on her face.  "I miss you too."

"Aren't you going to kiss me, Hanna-shi?" said Kwangmin all of a sudden.

"Huh? Why would I suddenly kiss you?" asked Hanna shyly.

"I thought you said that you missed me."

"But it doesn't mean that I'm going to kiss you."

"Owh, come on Hanna-shi! Tomorrow's going to be my birthday anyway. Can't you just give me a kiss as a present?" whined Kwangmin while shaking Hanna's body slightly.

"Your birthday is tomorrow, not today. It's still 23rd of April." replied Hanna mercilessly, making Kwangmin pout.

"Not fair!"

"Not everything is fair in this world, Pikachu-shi."  Kwangmin acted as though he did not hear what Hanna had said and continue to hug her tightly.  "Pikachu-shi, can you move for a while? I need to go to the washroom." said Hanna suddenly.  Kwangmin smile slightly and let go of Hanna.

Hanna quickly ran to the washroom which is near the mart. Well, so that is what Kwangmin thought!  "My baby is so adorable!" muttered Kwangmin to himself a he continue to enjoy the night scenery of Han River.  Kwangmin was so deep in his own thoughts and he got startled by a sudden voice behind him.

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da... Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da... Sarang ha neun Kwangmin oppa!!! Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da..." sang Hanna happily with a cake in her hands.  Kwangmin stared at her for a moment before his lips slowly forms a smile.  Hanna walks closer to Kwangmin and he cheerfully blows out the candles.  Hanna puts down the cake on the bench that they were sitting on and slowly moves in front of Kwangmin.  She slowly leans near him and plants a kiss on his lips.

"When did you bought this cake? I didn't see it in the car before." asked Kwangmin when he had recovered from his shock, smiling widely at her.

"I brought it earlier today and asked the people at the mart to keep it for me. So that I could surprise my boyfriend for tonight!"

"Say it again, Hanna-shi." said Kwangmin, his eyes wide looking at her.

"Say what?" asked Hanna confusedly, arching her eyebrows.

"You called me something just now. Say it again." whined Kwangmin with pleading eyes.

"Kwangmin... Oppa!" said Hanna shyly but loud enough for Kwangmin to hear it.

"I thought that you're not going to call me 'oppa'."

"So you don't want me to call you 'oppa'? Ok then, Pikachu-shi!" replied Hanna instantly making Kwangmin pulled her hair slightly.  Hanna pout in return.  "Fine! I'll call you oppa from now on, ok? A present from me to my 4D boyfriend." said Hanna, smiling sweetly at Kwangmin.  "I'm very glad actually."

"About what?" asked Kwangmin as he takes a bite of his cake. 

"The fact that I chatted with a guy who uses a Pikachu picture as his chatting ID. I thought that he was a weird guy. But turns out, he's a really great guy actually. He really does have a 4D personality. But then again, he's my 4D prince!""

"Aww! My baby is soooo sweet!" squealed Kwangmin.  "I'm also really glad that I decided to chat with you, Hanna-shi. I actully saw you twice before we meet each other."

"Twice? I thought you only saw me at the bakery."

"Nope. I saw you at a mart once actually. I was with Minwoo that time. You wanted to get the ready-to-eat sausage. Remember that?"

"That was you?! Seriously?" asked Hanna widening her eyes.  "I guess we really do have chemistry. Don't we, oppa?"

"I guess so too, baby." said Kwangmin while kissing Hanna's cheeks.

"I really wanted a Pikachu since I was a little kid. I guess Pikwangchu isn't that bad anyways. Right, oppa?" said Hanna and continue to cuddle with her boyfriend.

Kwangmin just nodded in response.  "You want to know a secret, baby?"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Out of all the Pikachu plushies that I have hugged. You're by far the best one ever!" said Kwangmin, making Hanna giggles in delight.

"How long are we going to stay here, oppa?"

"As long as we can!" replied Kwangmin while kissing Hanna on her lips.  Kwangmin broke the kiss for a moment and said, "Well actually, we need go back now before the hyungs stranggle me."

Hanna can't help but to laugh hearing Kwangmin's reply.  "Really? I'm going to miss you again, oppa!" whined Hanna cutely.

"Well... On the second thought, maybe a while longer." said Kwangmin as he continues to hug Hanna close to him and watching the beautiful scenery in front of them.

"Happy birthday, oppa! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

 

 

 


My dear readers!!! I have finally finish writing my first ever fanfic!! *Clap clap!

It's a sad thing to end this story because I have gotten to attached to it! But I really need to end it...

Thank u to all of my wonderful subscribers for reading my not so awesome story..

Sorry if the ending isn't what u guys hope for! =.=

Remember the poll that I did in my last chapter? The results were soo close!

But unfortunately, Minwoo and Yerin lost. The other members won! >.<

So please, for the last time in this story. Comment down below about this story and tell me why u choose that certain member. I would really appreciate it!!

And now, I'm greeting u guys for the last time..

Annyong, readers!! Till the next time :)