Don't disappoint me!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Good morning, unnie!" said Yerin as she entered the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, a box of cereal and a bottle of milk.  Hanna just eyed her sister who is smiling widely from the moment she entered the kitchen.

"Why are you smiling like that? You're freaking me out do you know that?" said Hanna when Yerin kept on smiling, even when she is eating.

"Last night was awesome, unnie! Never thought I could meet them again. And this time, we were sitting super close to them!" squealed Yerin as she remembered about having dinner with the famous group Boyfriend.  Last night, after dropping the members at their dorm, Yerin and her sister was fangirling all the way back to their house.  "Let's go there again, unnie!"

"Yah! Do you think that they keep on eating pasta all the time? It's just a coincidence that we met up with them last night."  Hanna look at Yerin's face with a frown.

"But still.... I want to meet with them again, unnie! I want to meet Minwoo oppa again!" Yerin throw a little tantrum and pouted.

"Aish! You're acting like such a baby! Minwoo? I thought you like the twins?"

"I still like them, but Minwoo oppa really caught my eyes last night! He was super cute!"  Yerin starts to act all giddy as she remembered how cute Minwoo was and how close they were with each other last night.  "Unnie! I think Kwangmin oppa really like you. Remember the way he was acting all flirty with you when we were about to go back home?"

Hanna almost spilled her milk, hearing what Yerin had just said.  "I don't know what you're talking about, Yerin-ah."

"Ehh... Liar! You were blushing when he was flirting with you yesterday, unnie! You really like him too, don't you?"  Yerin blinked her eyes innocently as she is waiting for her sister's reply.

"No I wasn't." replied Hanna softly.

"At least you didn't deny the fact that you really like Kwangmin oppa, unnie."  Yerin winked at Hanna with a cheeky smile on her face.

"You are seriously talking nonsense, Song Yerin."  Hanna walked to the sink to wash her plates, trying to avoid her sister's gaze.

"You can act like 'I don't know what you're talking about.' But I know my sister. You like him and don't you try to deny it." said Yerin as she munch her cereal.

"I have no comment at all." replied Hanna and made her way out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going, unnie?" shouted Yerin.

"Away from my annoying sister!" Hanna shouted back at Yerin.  "Pikachu-shi is super cute yesterday. And he was also kind of flirty." Hanna muttered to herself with a giggle as she entered her bedroom.

"I can't belief that I sort of confessed to him last night. Well, I wasn't really confessing. I was just... Hinting him about my feelings? Aish! What am I even thinking about right now!"  Hanna hit her head lightly.  "Get yourself together, Song Hanna!"

 

 

Kwangmin woke up and found himself still in Youngmin's embrace.  'He said that he didn't want me to sleep with him and yet he's hugging me!' Kwangmin thought to himself with a yawn.  Kwangmin snuggles closer to Youngmin and tries to extend his sleep.

"I know you're already awake. Get your hands off of me before I kick you off of my bed."  Youngmin low voice startled Kwangmin who is trying to continue his sleep.

"Aish, hyung! I thought that you're still sleeping. Besides, you're hugging me too!" whined Kwangmin, still hugging Youngmin.

"I'm already awake like 10 minutes ago. But since you're still sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up. Now that you're already awake, get off of my bed!" said Youngmin, trying to push Kwangmin's hands away from his waist.  "Yah! Get your hands off of me! I'm not Hanna-shi, so don't hug me like I'm your girlfriend or something."

"She's not my girlfriend." Kwangmin said softly and removed his hands from Youngmin.

"Yah! Are you that dumb, Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin hit the back of Kwangmin's head lightly.

"Aish, hyung! What was that for?" Kwangmin whined again while rubbing the back of his head.

"Didn't you hear what Hanna-shi said last night? She says that she's sort of taken. And I'm 100% sure that she's talking about you, Kwangmin-ah."

"She could be talking about someone else." said Kwangmin, earning him a smack on his shoulders from his twin.  "Yah! Stop hitting me!"

"I just can't help it. You're so naive, Kwangmin-ah! White day's coming soon. Man up and ask her out on a date. And when I say a date, I mean a real date this time. Stop acting all stupid and start flirting with her." replied Youngmin with a wink.

"Flirt with her? I'm not a flirt like you, hyung! You're always about girls." Kwangmin laugh and ran to the bathroom as quickly as he could before Youngmin hit him again.

"Aish! Is he seriously my twin?" Youngmin shooked his head with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong with Kwangmin?" asked Donghyun when Youngmin got out of the bedroom.

"He wants to go on a date with Hanna-shi on White Day." replied Youngmin.

"Yah! You suggested it, hyung!" shouted Kwangmin from inside of the bathroom.

"Did I talk so loud that he could hear me from there?" Youngmin whispered to himself.

"You talk very loud, hyung!" shouted Kwangmin again.

"Yah! How can you even know what I'm talking about when I'm whispering to myself?"

"Twin's telepathy!" replied Kwangmin, laughing.  Youngmin just shooked his head.

"So, he's going on a date with Hanna-shi on White Day?" asked Hyunseong as he joined in the conversation while eating a banana.

"I'm not sure. But I think that he will. Unless we have a schedule that is." replied Youngmin.

"Why are you guys so concern about Hanna-shi and me anyway?" asked Kwangmin as he got out of the bathroom.

"Just being a supportive brother." replied Youngmin.  "Go and ask her whether she's free on White Day!"

"Aish! Why are you so excited, Youngmin-ah? As if you're the one going on a date with her." said Donghyun, giggling.

"Can you not say it that way, hyung?" whined Kwangmin.

"You're so sensitive, Kwangmin-ah. It's not like you're her boyfriend." said Hyunseong.

"No yet!" Kwangmin muttered to himself but loud enough for Youngmin who is sitting beside him to hear.

'I guess he really is my twin.' Youngmin thought to himself.

"You're going to meet Hanna-shi again, hyung? Next week? On White Day?" Minwoo suddenly asked Kwangmin excitedly.

"I guess. Why?" Kwangmin arched his eyebrows looking at Minwoo acting all giddy.

"Can I come?"

"Obviously no!"

"Aish, hyung! Please! Can you ask Hanna-shi to bring Yerin along?" whined Minwoo while shaking Kwangmin's arms.

"Aish! Seriously Minwoo? I'll see what I can do."

"Yeah!!! I love you, hyung!" said Minwoo and was about to kiss Kwangmin's cheeks but Kwangmin quickly push him away.

"Don't do that to me! You can only do that with Donghyun hyung." replied Kwangmin while giving Minwoo a disgusted look.

"Why me?!" Donghyun asked with a frown.  The other members just laugh looking at the leader's reaction.

 

 

Hanna was busy watching videos on YouTube when suddenly a chat box appeared, making her smile widely.  "Hanna-shi.... I miss u!"

"Stop acting all flirty, Pikachu-shi!"

"Aish! Don't act like you don't like it, Hanna-shi!"

'He really knows how to make me flustered!' Hanna thought to herself, giggling softly.  "Aish, seriously! Don't you have like any schedules today?"

"Are you trying to get rid of me, Hanna-shi? I'm feeling so sad! :( "

"Seriously, you're annoying! I should have tied you to my car roof last night!"

"Are you free on 14 March, Hanna-shi?"

'Aish! What's with the sudden question? Why that particular date anyway?' Hanna thought to herself with a frown.  "Next week? Why 14 March?"

"Just wondering. Are you free on that day?"

"I guess so. Why?"

"Can we meet on that day?"

"You want to meet me again? Seriously? I'm not going to be responsible if people start to spread weird rumours about you, Pikachu-shi!"

"Aish! Can you not think of it that way, Hanna-shi? Please! Let's meet again! I'll pick you up this time."

"You want to pick me up? Using what? I don't think that you can drive, Pikachu-shi. You don't even have a car!"

"Why do you always spoil my mood, Hanna-shi?"

"Ok ok. Sorry! I'll pick you up at your dorm on that day, ok?"  'I wonder if he's pouting right now. He would look so cute if he's pouting!'

"That's why I love you, Hanna-shi! Please don't disappoint me on that day!"  Hanna frowned looking at the reply.

"Disappoint you? Why would I even do that?"

"Emm... Nothing! And one more thing. Can you bring your sister along?"

"Bring Yerin along? Why?"  'Bring Yerin? And I thought that I was going to have a romantic date with Kwangmin-shi!' Hanna thought to herself.

"Minwoo might come along actually. It's ok if she can't join us."

"Minwoo is coming along? In that case, I'm sure Yerin would want to join us."

"Hanna-shi, I need to go now. See you on 14 March!! :) I love you! Bye bye!"

'I love you too!' Hanna thought to herself with a giggle.  "Bye bye, Pikachu-shi! See you on that day!"

"14 March? Why on that date? Wait! White Day is on 14 March! Is he going to do what I think he's going to do?" Hanna whispered to herself as she turned off her laptop.  "Is he going to...."

 

 

 


I really want to add another chapter today since it is a special day!!! :)

But I think that my update today is a bit lame... Don't u guys think so too?? =.=

I just pour out whatever I'm thinking straight away which as a result.. 'A very poor update!'

I'm sorry if I disappoint u guys!!! T.T  Please don't hate me!

Please continue to support my story by subscribing, commenting and this time... Maybe even voting for it?

*Happy White Day everyone!!! XD