Saturday Night

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Unnie, are you sure that you want to go and meet that Pikachu guy?" Yerin asked worriedly.  "I mean, seriously unnie. You met that guy online and suddenly he asked you to meet him. Now you're going there alone and it's night time. What if he's a bad guy?" Yerin starts to show her protective side towards Hanna.

"Don't worry, ok. I know it's night time, but we're going somewhere public. Why are you so worried when I'm the one who is going to meet him?" Hanna gave Yerin a reassuring smile.

"You're my sister! I don't want anything bad happening to you. Why don't you let me come with you anyway?" Yerin hugged her sister tightly, as if she's not letting her go.

"Aish! Why must you act like you're older than me sometimes?" Hanna starts to pinch Yerin's cheek. "I want to be the only one there when I'm meeting Pikachu-shi. Don't worry, ok? I'll be back before 12 a.m. "  Hanna glanced at her wrist watch, 7.20 p.m. "I should be going now, or else I'll be late. I don't want to give a bad first impression to Pikachu-shi." Hanna got up from the sofa and headed to the front door.

"You do have your pepper spray with you right, unnie?" Yerin walked Hanna to the front door with a worried expression still plastered on her face.

"Yes, my dear Yerin. But I don't think that I'll be using that pepper spray tonight. Don't worry to much, ok? I'll text you once I reached the cafe. Bye bye. I love you!" Hanna hugged her sister tightly and waved gooodbye before getting in the car.

"Drive carefully! Be safe!" Yerin yelled and waved back to Hanna as the car starts to move further away from her.

Hanna the audio in the car and Boyfriend's song I Yah starts to play.   She sang along to it while she is driving to calm her nerves.  "I hope Pikachu-shi doesn't lie when he says that he sort of look like Kwangmin." Hanna muttered to herself with a smile when she heard Kwangmin rap parts.  'Why did I even agree to meet him at night? Aish! I should have said no and asked to meet him during daytime.' Hanna thought to herself.  "My hair looks fine, right?" Hanna checked her hair through the back view mirror when the traffic lights were red.

"Aish! Why am I so nervous anyway? It's a public place. He won't do anything bad to me, right?" Hanna muttered to herself.  "Pikachu-shi! You're seriously driving me nuts!"

 

 

Kwangmin was putting on his light brown jacket when Youngmin came into the bedroom and eyed his twin suspiciously. "Where are you going, Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin asked arching his eyebrows.

"Meeting someone."

"Alone? Privately?"  Kwangmin just nodded as a reply.  "Are you out of your mind?! People might spread rumours about you! You're not going anywhere, Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin pulled Kwangmin's backpack when he was about to put it on his shoulders.

"Aish! What is wrong with you? I know what I'm doing." Kwangmin replied irritatedly.

"Do you now?! Yah! You can't just do anything you like, Kwangmin-ah! You know that, right?"

"Don't worry ok, hyung. I'm not doing something bad. Don't worry too much, ok?" Kwangmin patted Youngmin's shoulders and slightly hugged his twin.  Strange thing is, Youngmin didn't pushed Kwangmin away like he would always do. But instead, he hugged Kwangmin back with a sigh.

"Don't do strange things, ok? Don't make me worry about you. Come back early, ok?" said Youngmin while hugging Kwangmin tightly.  Kwangmin just nod in response.

"Yah! What are you two doing?" Hyunseong who walked into the bedroom asked when he saw the twin's hugging scene.  Kwangmin let go of his grip on Youngmin but Youngmin kept on hugging his brother.

"Told you they looked like gay, hyung!" Jeongmin said while laughing his heart out.

"You're really meeting her, Kwangmin-ah?" Donghyun asked Kwangmin when the twins walked out of the bedroom.

"Ne, hyung." Kwangmin replied with an innocent smile on his face.

"You know where Kwangmin is going, hyung?" Youngmin asked Donghyun, never letting go of his grip on Kwangmin.  Donghyun just nod in response.  "You told Donghyun hyung where you're going, but you never told me? I'm your twin, Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin stare at Kwangmin with wide eyes.  "We're not as close as we used to be, right?" Youngmin slowly letting go of his grip towards Kwangmin, looking at his twin with sad eyes.

Kwangmin didn't say anything but quickly pulled Youngmin into a tight hug.  "We're still close. We may act like we're not, but you know we are." Kwangmin whispered into Youngmin's ears, hugging his twin tighter.  Youngmin tried his best to control his tears after hearing Kwangmin's words.  "I need to go right now or else I'll be late. I'll tell you all about it once I get back, ok? You can let go of me now, Youngmin hyung." Kwangmin said with a huge smile.

The other members just look at the twins with a brotherly smile.  "You better make sure that no one recognize you ok, Kwangmin-ah." said Donghyun.

"Ne, hyung! I'll get going then." Kwangmin turned back to smile at Youngmin before walking out of their dorm.

"Hanna-shi, be prepared to be blown away because Pikachu-shi is coming your way!" Kwangmin said happily while making his way to the cafe that they had agreed to meet.

 

 

 


Hi there my dear readers!!!

I have updated once again.. I'm so sorry for not making both of them meet in this chapter.. Please forgive me! >.<

I have a lot of things in my mind right now.. I'll try to double update today, ok?

I hope that u'll subscribe and comment down below!! XD

*I'll be taking my driving test tomorrow! Wish me luck u guys! I'm so nervous!! >.<