The next morning

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Unnie!!!! Where have you been all night?" yelled Yerin who was still in her pyjamas as she barge in Hanna's room with a very worried face.  Hanna who was still asleep got startled by Yerin's loud voice early in the morning.

"Yah! Can you not yell in the morning?" asked Hanna irritatedly with a groggy voice while pulling her blanket up to her neck to continue her sleep, her Pikachu plushie still in her tight embrace.

"I was so worried about you last night! And you can still sleep right now? Yah! Wake up!"  Yerin grab the nearest pillow and hit Hanna's body with it several times.  "You promised that you'll text me once you reached the cafe last night but you didn't. And you even came back home late last night. I was so damn worried, unnie!" said Yerin in a weak voice.

"Aish! Can you not get all emotional right now? I'm so sleepy! What time is it right now?" Hanna glanced at the clock that is on her side table, 8.30 a.m.  "I'm sorry ok, for not keeping my promise. I was in a bit of a shocked last night. Well actually, I was in a huge shocked last night!" said Hanna with closed eyes.  A smile slowly creeps onto her face, remembering what actually happen last night.

"What happened?" Yerin quickly questioned her sister, worried that something bad had happened to her last night.  "Unnie! Tell me what happen last night."

"Can you at least let me be fully awake before asking any questions? I'm still sleepy over here! Ask me again when I'm fully awake. Now get out of my room, I need to sleep!" said Hanna while throwing the nearest pillow she could grab at Yerin's direction.

"Unnie!"

"You can stay in here if you want to. But please don't ask me any questions right now. I'm so sleepy, Yerin-ah! Ask me later, ok?" Hanna said softly, tired of fighting with Yerin early in the morning.  Yerin pouted and lay down beside Hanna, slowly falling asleep while hugging her sister.

 

 

"Yah! Open your eyes and stop sleeping!" Donghyun smacked the back of Kwangmin's head lightly when they are in their waiting room at SBS.  Kwangmin who is startled opened his eyes slightly but then closes it again trying to get a little nap before their performance starts.  "Yah, Kwangmin-ah! Wake up!" yelled Donghyun again.

"Aish, hyung! Let him nap for a little while. We still have 1 hour until our performance." said Youngmin while pulling Kwangmin's head to rest on his shoulders.

"You always hate it when I do skinship with you, hyung. But you're always doing it with Kwangmin." pouted Minwoo while getting his hair done.

"He's my twin. What do expect?" said Youngmin while tyding up Kwangmin's hair which is a bit out of place.  "I love you, Kwangmin-ah." Youngmin whispered softly with a smile on his face.  'He won't hear me anyway.' Youngmin thought to himself.

"I know. I love you too." Kwangmin whispered back to Youngmin while hugging his twin, his eyes still closed.

"Yah! I thought you're sleeping!" Youngmin smacked Kwangmin's thighs, startled hearing Kwangmin's low voice.

"Shh... Let me sleep for a moment." said Kwangmin softly while snuggles closer to Youngmin.

"About last night. Emm, you met with a girl?" Youngmin asked, whispering to Kwangmin.  Kwangmin just nod his head which is on Youngmin's shoulders.  "Is she pretty?" Youngmin asked again.

"Very pretty." Kwangmin replied with a smile on his face and closed eyes.

"Do I know her?"

"You've met her before."

"Really? Where?" Youngmin quickly asked.  'Is she an idol?' Youngmin tries to think of a possible girl that Kwangmin went out with last night.

"Aish! I'm trying to get some sleep over here." Kwangmin who got annoyed by Youngmin's questions quickly sat up straight and face his twin.

"Just answer me. Who is she?" Youngmin was getting all excited.

"Aish, hyung! You're really annoying!" said Kwangmin irritatedly.  "Fine, fine! I'll tell you. Remember the girl at the fan meeting?" Kwangmin quickly said when Youngmin was about to punch his shoulders.

"Which girl? There were a lot of girls during the fan meeting, Kwangmin-ah." said Youngmin with a frown.  The rest of the members gather around the twins to listen about Kwangmin's mystery girl.

"The one where Kwangmin refuses to let go of her hands." Donghyun answered on behalf of Kwangmin.

"Seriously?! That girl? Woah, Kwangmin-ah! She's pretty." said Jeongmin excitedly.  "So where did you two go last night?"

"Just a cafe and the Han river." answered Kwangmin softly.

"Han river? How did you go there? A taxi?" Hyunseong who was sitting beside Donghyun suddenly asked.

"What did you guys do over there? Fly a kite?" Jeongmin asked with a giggle.

Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin look at him with a frown.  "You're bringing back sad memories, Jeongmin hyung." said Minwoo with a sad expression.  Youngmin and Kwangmin nod their heads, agreeing with what Minwoo had said.

"Aish! You 3 people are so emotional." said Jeongmin while holding back his laughter.

"We just had a talk, looking at the scenery and eat ramyun." Kwangmin answered shyly while playing with his fingers like an innocent kid.

"How boring can you be, Kwangmin-ah? I'm embarrassed to call you my twin!" said Youngmin while palming his face.

"Yah! I asked you how did you went to Han river?" Hyunseong got irritated when Kwangmin ignored his question.

"Owh. Sorry, Hyunseong hyung! She drove us there."

"She drove? Seriously? Now I'm ever more embarrassed with you, Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin shooked his head while still face palming himself.  Kwangmin just ignore his twin and looked away.

"Guys! It's time to go on stage." yelled their manager who is standing at the door.

"Ne, hyung!" replied all of them at the same time.  Kwangmin has a smile plastered on his face, remembering his first meeting with Hanna-shi last night.

 

 

"OMO!! You got to be kidding me, unnie!" Yerin who was eating her cereal almost choked up hearing about her sister's meeting last night.  Hanna just act like nothing's wrong and continue to eat her toast.  "You're joking, right?" Yerin asked again when she didn't get any reply from her sister.

"It's up to you whether you want to believe me or not. I'm just telling you what happen last night, since you keep on bugging me with questions since morning." replied Hanna.

"You're sure that he's Boyfriend's Kwangmin? The Kwangmin? Youngmin's twin brother?!" Yerin still refuses to believe her sister's story.  'But then again, unnie never lied to me when it comes to serious things. Even her face is serious.' Yerin thought to herself.

"Aish! Stop asking me again and again if you still won't believe me." Hanna was getting annoyed by Yerin's questions.  'I'm telling her the truth but she just keep on asking me the same questions! Aish!' Hanna rolled her eyes slightly making Yerin smacked her arms lightly.  "Yah! What was that for?"

"Are you meeting him again, unnie?"

"I don't know. Why?" Hanna asked bluntly while sipping her fruit tea.

"I want to accompany you next time if you're meet him again." said Yerin firmly.

"If I let you that is." replied Hanna while walking to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Please, unnie! I'll be a good girl." Yerin tries to do aegyo at Hanna in hoping that her sister will agree with her suggestion.

"Aish! Stop annoying me, Song Yerin!"

"Unnie!!!" whined Yerin when Hanna ignores her and went to her room.

"I'll bring you along if only Pikachu-shi let me, Yerin-ah!" Hanna yelled while walking to her room.

"Yes!! I love you, unnie!" Yerin starts to jump happily when she heard what Hanna had said.

"She is seriously annoying! But then again, she is my sister!" Hanna muttered to herself while hugging her Pikachu plushie.  A smile creeps on Hanna's face when she remembered her meeting with Boyfriend's Kwangmin last night.  "Bad Pikachu-shi!" Hanna hit the Pikachu plushie slightly with a smile still on her face.

 

 

 


Hye readers!! Do you guys miss me?? I guess not! -.-"

Anyways, I updated again after running out of ideas a few days ago..

It's a sad thing when I feel like updating but I have no idea at all... *sigh

Thank u for keeping on reading my story u guys!! I love u! >.<

Please keep on subscribing if u are a new reader and if u had already subscribed to my story, please comment down below!! XD