Call me oppa...

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Pikachu-shi is online." Hanna muttered to herself with a smile on her face once she logged in her chatting account.  'Is he not going to chat with me? He's usually the one who starts the conversation first. Should I start to chat with him first right now? Aish! Do something, Pikachu-shi!' Hanna was battling with her thoughts, still not knowing what to do.

The meeting at the cafe last night suddenly popped out in Hanna's head.  "I still can't believe that Pikachu-shi is Boyfriend's Kwangmin!" Hanna starts to blush remembering how close she was to Kwangmin.  "And yet I could still act calm infront of him. Yerin might have a heart attacked if she was the one in my shoes." Hanna giggled while imagining the situation if her sister was there.

While Hanna was still battling with her thoughts on whether to start a conversation with Pikachu-shi first or not, a chatbox suddenly appeared.  "You're serious when you said that you're not going to chat with me again, Hanna-shi? :( "

'I can't act like I'm really excited to chat with him, can I? I mean, it sort of makes me look cheap. As if, I'm chatting with him because he is an idol. The famous twins in Boyfriend.' Hanna thought to herself, frowning.  "I told you that it was just a game, Kwangmin-shi." Hanna finally replied when she had calm herself down.

"Again with the Kwangmin-shi! I told you..."

"I know, I know! Sorry, Pikachu-shi!" Hanna replied before the person on the other side could even finish his sentence.

"Smart girl!"

"I'm not a kid that you have to praise every time I do a good thing, Pikachu-shi."

"Did you sleep well last night? Did you dreamt of me, Hanna-shi?"

"Can you not be all weird right now, Pikachu-shi? How was your schedule?"

"Do you have to ask about it? Did you watched today's Music Bank, Hanna-shi?"

"I asked you about your schedule and now you're asking me whether or not I watched today's Music Bank? It's either you don't understand what I'm asking you, or you're just trying to change the subject, Pikachu-shi."

"I'm not changing the subject! If you did watched today's Music Bank, you'll see how happy I was performing on stage."

"Really? Well, sorry then. I didn't watched it >.< "

"I think it's already on YouTube. We were wearing maroon suits, today. Go and watch it. Now!"

'Aish! Must he force me to watch it? They wore suits? Wow! They surely look dashing today.' Hanna thought to herself, half annoyed and half excited to watch it.  "Must I watch it, Pikachu-shi?"

"Yes! Now, go and watch! Or else I won't chat with you anymore, Hanna-shi!"

"You won't chat with me? Very funny, Pikachu-shi! I thought you were the one who is scared that I won't chat with you anymore!" replied Hanna giggling.

"Aish! Doesn't matter! Go and watch it, please."

"Fine! Wait for a while."

"I'll always wait for you, Hanna-shi."

'Aish! He really knows how to talk sweetly.' Hanna thought to herself as she was searching for the Boyfriend's I Yah performance on YouTube.  "Maroon suits... Maroon suits... Ah! Here it is!" Hanna cried happily went she had found the video.  "Aish! Must he smile at the camera all the time. They seriously look dashing! My dear Pikachu-shi is super cute, smiling all the way like that." Hanna was acting like a crazy fangirl watching the video.  She kept on pausing and replaying throughout the video.  The video was only 3 minutes and 17 seconds but thanks to her fangirl mode, she ended up watching the video for almost 8 minutes.

"Yah! What took you so long, Hanna-shi?"

Hanna finally stop watching the video to continue her chat with Pikachu-shi, "It was so hard to find the video!" 'I can't possibly tell him that I kept on replaying the video now, can I?' Hanna thought to herself with a smile.

"The performance was awesome right?"

"I guess so. I think, the cameraman loves you. He kept on shooting you."

"You're suppose to be thankful to that cameraman, Hanna-shi. Because of him, you get to see more of the good looking Kwangmin. Don't you think so?"

'Must he keep on praising himself?' Hanna rolled her eyes after reading the reply.  "Well, personally I think that Donghyun oppa looks the best." 'Besides you!' Hanna smile to herself as she thought of the last part.  'I can't say that to him. He'll tease me if I admit that he's good looking.'

"Donghyun oppa?! You never call me oppa... :( "

"Why must I? We're the same age.."

"Call me oppa from now on!"

"Yah! Don't you think that you're asking too much from me? First, you asked me not to call you by your name. Now, oppa?!"

"I don't care! My Hanna-shi should call me, oppa!"

'My Hanna-shi? Who does he think he is calling me like that?' Hanna was confused with what she's feeling right now.  "Your Hanna-shi? Excuse me! You don't own me!"

"I need to go now Hanna-shi. Chat with you later, ok?"

"Yah! I'm not done talking to you!"

"Bye bye, my Hanna-shi... :) "

Before Hanna could even reply, Pikachu-shi had logged off his account.  "Aish! Who does he think he is? Saying all those kind of stuff and act as though nothing is wrong." Hanna muttered to herself with a frown.  "One thing is for sure, my heart does beat very fast when he says all those unexpected things." Hanna whispered to herself, palming her blushing face.

 

 

"Hyung! Why must you always ask me to do something when I'm chatting with Hanna-shi?" asked Kwangmin irritatedly to Donghyun.  Kwangmin was busy chatting with Hanna-shi when suddenly, Donghyun asked him to get some snacks for the members.  'Can't he ask other members instead of me!' Kwangmin thought to himself.

"Why were you smiling so widely when you were chatting with Hanna-shi just now?" Donghyun replies Kwangmin's question with a different question.

"Hanna-shi said that you're good looking on today's Music Bank!" Kwangmin whined softly but loud enough for his leader to hear him.

"Woah! Seriously? Maybe she likes me." Donghyun said with a grin, looking at Kwangmin's reaction.

"Hyung!!!" Kwangmin whines again but this time louder.

"What? I'm just saying." Donghyun replied while looking at Kwangmin with his innocent eyes.

"She even calls you, oppa." Kwangmin looked at the ground and pouted.

"I am older than her. She should call me, oppa. What are you so sensitive about?"  Donghyun looked at Kwangmin with a cheeky smile.

"He likes her, isn't that obvious?" Youngmin who heard their conversation joined in.  Kwangmin stares at his twin who is now smiling cheekily like their leader.  The rest of the members sat near them while eating their snacks, listening to the twins conversation.

"Is it that obvious?" Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin.

"Very obvious, Kwangmin-ah!"  Everyone except for Youngmin aswered Kwangmin's question.  Youngmin just smiled looking at his twin who is getting all embarrassed.

"I was whispering to Youngmin!" said Kwangmin softly, looking at the ground. Not wanting to look at the members eyes.

"You really should learn how to whisper, Kwangmin-ah! Your whisper is very loud!" said Jeongmin while trying to hold back his laughter.  Everyone else nodded in agreement with a teasing smile plastered on their face.  Kwangmin didn't reply Jeongmin but instead he looked away while eating his snack and acts indifferently, trying to hide his face that is getting red.

 

 

 


I updated again!! Aren't u guys happy? :)

I'm very happy to be reading all of your comments and I'm very glad that all of u enjoyed reading my story...

I had never thought that I could write something like this a few months back... Well, I guess I'm wrong! >.<

Please continue to subscribe and do leave me some comments after reading this story!!! XD

*I really love hearing your opinions on my story!!! :)