Cafe

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

Kwangmin arrived at the cafe still with a huge smile on his face.  "I wonder if Hanna-shi is already here." he muttered to himself as he walked into the cafe.  'I guess she's not here.' thought Kwangmin as he can't find Hanna anywhere in the cafe.  Kwangmin decided to take a seat at a table at the very far end of the cafe.

'She is coming, right? What if she doesn't come? What if she's just playing with me?'  Many bad thoughts came into Kwangmin's mind but he quickly shook all of it away.  Kwangmin tried to act as normal as possible in hoping no one would recognize him.  He took out his IPad and continue reading his favourite manhwa.

Suddenly a girl jumped in front of Kwangmin with a huge smile on her face, "Pikachu-shi!!!"  Kwangmin who was very focused in reading his manhwa startled a bit by the girl's presence.  But he then slowly regained his composure.  'She is so beautiful!' Kwangmin thought to himself and gave her a warm smile, slowly taking off his sunglasses so that he could look at her face much more clearly.  'Why did I even wear this sunglasses in the first place!'

When he had fully took off his sunglasses, he saw the girl was looking at him with wide eyes.  'She must be in total shock right now!'

 

 

"Aish! I left the house early but still reached here late! Why is there so much traffic tonight?" Hanna whined while getting out of the car in a rush. "Relax, Hanna. You're just 5 minutes late. Maybe he's not even here yet."  Hanna tried to calm herself down while walking into the cafe that she and Pikachu-shi agreed to meet at.

Hanna's eyes roamed the whole cafe, searching for Pikachu-shi.  "I guess he is here." Hanna muttered to herself when she saw a guy wearing black shirt, a light brown jacket and sunglasses sitting at a table, at the very far end of the cafe.  "Here goes nothing!" Hanna collects her courage and walked her way to the table, where the guy is at.  'Don't be afraid! Act like you're a very friendly person.' Hanna thought to herself.

"Pikachu-shi!!!" Hanna jumped in front of the guy with a huge smile on her face.  The guy looked startled for a while but regained his composure after a few seconds.  He gave Hanna a warm smile and took off his sunglasses.  Hanna looked at the guy's face with wide eyes, shocked was written all over her face.  'He looks like... It can't be him!'

 

 

'OMO!! It's Boyfriend's Kwangmin!' Hanna thought to herself, blushing.  "I thought that you're someone else. I'm sorry!"  Hanna was about to walked away but Kwangmin grabbed her hands, not letting her move.

"You're looking for Pikachu-shi?" asked Kwangmin when Hanna just stared at the floor.

Hanna nodded in response.  "I'm sorry that I disturbed you.... Wait?! What did you say just now?" Hanna's eyes instantly widen when she heard that Kwangmin said the word 'Pikachu-shi' a moment ago.  "You're Pikachu-shi?!"  Hanna pointed her index finger very close to Kwangmin's face, almost poking his nose.

"Yah! You don't have to be so loud!" said Kwangmin while pulling Hanna's hands and forced her to sit on the chair opposite him.

"You're Pikachu-shi? But you're Boyfriend's...." Hanna didn't even finish her sentence when suddenly Kwangmin interupted her.

"Yes, yes. I'm Boyfriend's Kwangmin. One of the twins that have very huge eyes that looks as though they're going to popped out soon. I'm one of Boyfriend's rapper and I'm also very tall. You like tall guys don't you, Hanna-shi?" Kwangmin replied with a grin.  Hanna didn't dare to look at Kwangmin's face, so she starts to play with the ring that is on her finger.

Both of them didn't say anything at all to each other after that.  Kwangmin was staring at Hanna while Hanna was looking at the fingers, her face automatically turns red when she realized that Kwangmin is staring at her.  'Yerin would be so jealous of me right now!' Hanna thought to herself with a small smile on her face.

"Are you that happy to be meeting the very good looking Kwangmin?"  Hanna's smile faded when she heard what Kwangmin said.

"If I'm not mistaken, I'm supposed to be meeting with Pikachu-shi right now. Not with an idol!" Hanna replied in irritatedly, still avoiding Kwangmin's gaze.

"Why do you treat me like I'm an idol then? You said that you're meeting Pikachu-shi, I'm Pikachu-shi! So why are you acting all weird for? Just act like how we always do when we chat with each other."

"We are acting like our usual self actually." Hanna replied with a small giggle.  "We always argue when we chat with each other." Hanna added when she saw that Kwangmin was looking at her with a confuse face.

Kwangmin smile brightly hearing Hanna's words.  "Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat? Anything to drink?"

"Obviously I came here to eat and drink. I'm not here for a fan meeting!" Hanna replied irritatedly.

"Well, we could also consider this as a fan meeting right now. Since you're totally addicted to Boyfriend." Kwangmin winked at Hanna making her blush instantly.

"I'm not addicted to Boyfriend!" said Hanna with a cute pout.

"You're so cute, Hanna-shi! So what do you want to eat and drink?" Kwangmin stood up and pinched Hanna's cheeks.

"Yah! I'm not a kid, so don't treat me like one! And where do you think you're going? I'll order! You just sit still over there!"  Kwangmin just stare at Hanna with innocent eyes and a frown.  "Since you are an idol. People will start to create rumours if they see you here." Hanna added while looking away.

"In that case, get me some toast and a soda." said Kwangmin with a smile.

"Aish! He should at least asked me nicely instead of talking to me like I'm his assistant!" Hanna muttered to herself while walking away from their table.  She later came back with a plate of toast and 2 glasses of soda in a tray.

"You're not eating?" Kwangmin asked Hanna when he only sees a plate of toast.  Hanna just shook her head in reply.  Kwangmin pushed the plate in the middle of the table and said, "Let's share!" with such a bright expression.

"Why did you chat with me in the first place, Kwangmin-shi? To promote Boyfriend?" asked Hanna while taking a sip of her soda.  Kwangmin instantly stop eating and look at Hanna's face with a frown.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, you did start to talk about Boyfriend after we chatted a few times. You even said that you'll make me addicted to them. So right now, the thought of you chatting with me to promote Boyfriend just popped into my head."

"I was never promoting Boyfriend! I chatted with you because you're fun to talk with." Kwangmin replied firmly with a serious expression on his face.  "And you're also very pretty." he later added softly, more like a whisper.

"So you recognized me at the fan meeting, Kwangmin-shi?"  Kwangmin just nod in response.

"Can you not call me Kwangmin-shi? Call me Pikachu-shi, like you always do."  Hanna didn't reply him and just look at her glass of soda.  Suddenly, Kwangmin hold out a fork with a piece of toast near Hanna's mouth.  Hanna just look at Kwangmin blankly.  "You better eat this. I can hear you stomach growling from here." Kwangmin said with a warm smile.

Hanna didn't open at first.  But when Kwangmin tries to shoved the toast in , she just opened in surrender.  "How did you come here?" Kwangmin asked Hanna suddenly, just to break the silence.

"I drove here. You?"

"I walked here." Kwangmin replied with an awkward smile.

"Do you need a ride back?" Hanna asked softly, still looking at her glass of soda.  She eyed Kwangmin weirdly when she heard him laughing.

"I should be the one asking you that question, not the other way round. And I should also be paying for this meal instead of you." said Kwangmin when he had stop laughing.

"We were never normal to begin with." Hanna smiled slightly while looking at Kwangmin who is also smiling at her.

"Let's go!" Kwangmin said once he finished eating his toast.

"Go where?" Hanna look at Kwangmin with a frown.  She glanced at her watch, 9.30 p.m. 'Where is he planning on going at this time? He's an idol for goodness sake! Is he not afraid if weird rumours starts to spread?' Hanna thought to herself still with a frown on her face.

"You're going to get wrinkles if you don't stop frowning, Hanna-shi." Kwangmin tried to joked.  But instead, Hanna kick his leg from under the table.  "Yah! I still need to dance for my comeback!" Kwangmin whined.

"I didn't kick that hard, Kwangmin-shi."  Hanna replied looking annoyed.

"Let's go to Han River!" Kwangmin suggested with a bright smile.

"And do what? Fly a kite like how you did in Wonder Boy?"

"Hanna-shi!!! You watched Wonder Boy? OMO!! You're really starting to be our fangirl, aren't you?" Kwangmin starts to squeal, earning him another kick from Hanna.

"My sister was watching it. I just joined her." Hanna replied while looking away, blushing slightly.  'If only he knows that it's the other way round. I was watching it while Yerin just joined me.' Hanna thought to herself.

"I don't care what happened. Knowing that you watched Wonder Boy is enough for me. Let's go before it gets too dark."  Kwangmin stood up and put his backpack over his shoulders.

"Fine then. Let's get you in my car fast before anyone could see you." Hanna said while walking quickly to her car, followed by Kwangmin.

 

 

 

 


It's finally the update that all of my readers were waiting for!! Sorry for making u guys wait!!

Somehow, I feel like I didn't wrote this chapter interesting enough.. :( What do u think??

Their date will continue in the next chapter!! :) Hopefully I could write better in the next chapter..

Thanks to everyone who reads, subscribed and commented on my fanfic...

Do continue to subscribe and comment down below!!! XD

*btw.. I've passed my driving test!! Thanks to everyone who wished me luck.. I love u guys!!! >.<