Mart shopping

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Hyung!! Why must I go to the mart alone?" Minwoo whined to Donghyun and starts to do his famous aegyo in hoping that he'll get off the hook.

"You lost the bet, remember?"

"Ehh! How am I suppose to carry all the plastic bags on my own, hyung?" Minwoo starts to pout when his aegyo didn't work.  "Well at least can't someone accompany me?" he then added.

"Fine then. Kwangmin-ah! You go to the mart with Minwoo."

Kwangmin looked up from his book and starts to frown.  "Why me?" he asked while blinking his eyes innocently.

"Because you're not doing anything."

"Can't you see what I'm holding right now, hyung? I'm trying to read this book!" Kwangmin starts to protest.

"You have been saying that every time you're holding that book. But everytime I look at that book, the bookmark is always on the same page."

"That's because everytime I'm about to read it, one of you will be bothering me!"

"Aish! Will you stop arguing with Donghyun hyung and just follow me already." Minwoo starts pulling Kwangmin's hands to get him off the bed.  Minwoo pulled Kwangmin with all his strength which causes Kwangmin to fall from the bed.

"Yah, No Minwoo!! That hurts!" Kwangmin yelled and starts to throw little tantrums on the floor.  "I'm not going! Ask someone else to accompany you!"  Minwoo totally ignores Kwangmin and kept pulling his hands to get him to stand up.  "I said I'm not going, No Minwoo!!!" Kwangmin starts to yell hysterically when Minwoo dragged him all the way to the front door.

"Hyung, I don't want to go." Kwangmin starts begging sympathy from Youngmin who is just staring at him who is lying on the floor.

"Stop acting like a kid and just go, Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin said to him.

"Ne, hyung." Kwangmin gave up. "Even my twin doesn't back me up!" he muttered to himself with a pout.

 

 

"What else do we need, umma?" Hanna asked while pushing the trolley.

"Go and get that ready-to-eat sausage that you and Yerin love to eat so much. I'll wait over here." her mum answered after checking her grocery list.

"Ne, umma." Hanna was busy searching for the sausage that she didn't even realize a guy was standing beside her.

"Found it!!" cried the both of them while holding the same ready-to-eat sausage which seems to be the last packet on the shelves.  Both of them stared at each other for a few moment, both still won't let go of the packet.

"Umm... You can have it." said Hanna while letting go of the packet after a few moment of awkwardness and walked away.

"Hey, it's ok. You can have it." the guy ran to catch up with Hanna and pass her the packet.

"No, no. It's ok, you can have it." replied Hanna politely while placing back the packet into the guy's hands.

"I'm serious! You can have it, Hanna-shi." he gave Hanna a warm smile.

"Sorry? What did you call me?" Hanna frowned.  'Did he just called my name? Do I know him?' she thought to herself while thinking whether she had met him before.

"Uhh.. Nothing! Just take this sausage. I'll get it at some other place." he said while walking away quickly, leaving Hanna dumbfounded.

"I'm sure that I heard him calling my name." she muttered softly.

"Hanna-ah! What took you so long?" her mum asked her with a worried face.

"Nothing, umma. This is all, right? Let's go home then."

 

 

"Found it!!" cried Kwangmin when he found his favourite ready-to-eat sausage.  He stared at the girl who is also holding the sausage packet and looking at him innocently.  'She looks like...' Kwangmin thought to himself.

"Umm... You can have it." said the girl and then walked away.

"Hanna-shi." he muttered softly.  He quickly ran to catch up with her.  "Hey, it's ok. You can have it." he said once he caught up with her, passing her the sausage packet.

"No, no. It's ok, you can have it."

"I'm serious! You can have it, Hanna-shi." replied Kwangmin.  'Oops! Did I just called her name? I'm so dead' he thought again.

"Sorry? What did you call me?" she asked with a frown.

"Uhh.. Nothing! Just take this sausage. I'll get it at some other place." Kwangmin quickly walked away before she could even ask anything else.

"Minwoo-ah!!! I love you!" Kwangmin hugged Minwoo tightly with a smile plastered on his face.

"Yah, hyung! We're in public. Don't embarrassed me!" said Minwoo while trying to get out of Kwangmin's tight grip.  "What's wrong with you anyway? One minute, you're all emotional. And the next minute, you're all hyper."

"Nothing, Minwoo-ah. I'm glad I followed you, coming here." Kwangmin said with a smile.

"Aish, hyung! Your hormones are seriously imbalance."

"Come on, Minwoo-ah! The hyungs will get worried." Kwangmin walked to the cashier still with a huge smile.  "Found you, Hanna-shi!"

 

 

 


I know I told u guys that I'll probably won't update on Saturday..

But guess what? Well, no need to guess since you already read it.. I updated my fanfic!! :)

Thank u all for reading this 'not so great' fanfic of mine....

Do subscribe and comment down below! XD