Chemistry

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

All 8 of them sat in silence and felt a bit of awkwardness towards each other.  "I told you that we should take a seat at another table.  Look at them, they're not even talking among themselves." Hanna whispered to Yerin who was sipping her coke which was just sent out by the waiter.

"Sorry. But if we move now, it will be so rude." Yerin whispered back.

Before Hanna could whisper something else to Yerin, Donghyun had decided to open his mouth and start a conversation with Hanna.  "How old are you and your sister, Hanna-shi?"

"I'm the same age as, Kwangmin-shi. Yerin is a year younger than me." replied Hanna looking at Donghyun.  "Ouch! What was that for?!" Hanna winced in pain when Kwangmin suddenly smacked her arm which is beside him.

"You know what that was for." said Kwangmin calmly while looking innocently at Hanna.

"Fine! I'm the same age as Pikachu-shi, Donghyun oppa." Hanna said again to Donghyun with a sweet smile.  "Ouch! Yah! Now what was that for?" Hanna looked at Kwangmin with wide eyes when he smacked her arms again.  Yerin smiled looking at her sister's and Kwangmin's actions and so does the rest of the members.

"He doesn't like it when you call Donghyun hyung, oppa." Youngmin said with a giggle on behalf of his twin when Kwangmin ignored Hanna's questions.  "You should stop doing that, Kwangmin-ah."

"What's wrong with me calling Donghyun oppa, oppa?" Hanna asked Youngmin while blinking her eyes innocently.

"Yah! Don't blink your eyes like that at my twin! Or else I'll poke them with this fork!" Kwangmin almost shouted to Hanna, feeling jealous all of a sudden.

Before Hanna could reply, the waiter came with the food that they had ordered.  "Your spaghetti, miss."

"Thank you." Hanna said softly to the waiter, her eyes glued to the hot piping spaghetti which is in the plate.  "When did you get your food?" Hanna looked at Yerin with a confused face.

"Well, you are so busy arguing with Kwangmin oppa in your own little world.  You are so oblivious to your surroundings, unnie. Right, Minwoo oppa?" said Yerin while winking at Minwoo.  'What am I even doing right now? Seducing Minwoo oppa?' Yerin thought to herself, trying to control her giggles.

"Uhh... Ne!" Minwoo stuttered when Yerin was winking at him, blushing slightly.

"I think that Minwoo likes Yerin-shi." Jeongmin whispered to Hyunseong who was sitting beside him.  Hyunseong just nod in response with a grin on his face.

"Let's eat!" said Donghyun when all of their food had arrived on the table.

"Wow! You and Kwangmin oppa really do have some chamistry with each other, unnie!" Yerin squealed making everyone at the table look at her with a confused face.

"What are you talking about, Yerin-ah?"

"Both of you are eating the same thing! Spaghetti carbonara!" Yerin was getting all excited as she said that.  Kwangmin almost choked hearing Yerin's words.

"Then I suppose you have chemistry with Minwoo-shi too, Yerin-ah. You guys ordered the same thing." said Hanna while taking a bite of her spaghetti.  Yerin turned her head to look at Minwoo's plate.  Seafood pasta!

"I'm actually sharing it with Hyunseong hyung." Minwoo said nervously.

"Then maybe I have chemistry with Hyunseong oppa. Right oppa?" Yerin tilt her head slightly and look at Hyunseong with innocent eyes.  Hyunseong choked up hearing Yerin's words.

'I shouldn't share this pasta with Hyunseong hyung!' Minwoo thought to himself with a pout.

"Yah! All of the members will die choking if you don't stop doing what you're doing right now." Hanna said jokingly to her sister.  Yerin totally ignores her sister and continue eating her seafood pasta.

"Unnie, aahhh!!!" said Yerin while holding a spoonful of her seafood pasta, trying to feed it to Hanna.  Hanna instantly open enjoying the taste of Yerin's seafood pasta.  Kwangmin just stared at the sisters actions while still eating his spaghetti.

"You want feed Hanna-shi too, Kwangmin-ah?" teased Jeongmin with a huge grin when he saw that Kwangmin's eyes are glued to the sisters.

"Anio, hyung." replied Kwangmin shyly while eating the mushroom that is in the plate, his ears starts to turn red from embarrassement.

"I think he wants too, hyung!" Youngmin also joined in to tease Kwangmin making him blush harder.

"Unnie, you feed Kwangmin oppa then." said Yerin, trying to join in the teasing as well.  'This should be fun!' Yerin thought to herself when she sees that her sister is now blushing as well.

"I'm not going to! Besides, we're eating the same thing! There's no need for any feeding." Hanna sipped her coke to calm herself down.  'I am seriously going to kill her once we get home.'

"Aish! Come on, unnie! It's not that hard. See! Minwoo oppa, aahhh!!!"  This time Yerin hold out a spoonful of her seafood pasta towards Minwoo.  Minwoo almost spit out his soda hearing Yerin's voice calling him.

'She wants to feed me? Seriously?!' Minwoo thought to himself as his heart starts to race.

"Oppa! Ppalli!" Yerin said with an aegyo.  Minwoo hesitated for a moment but then he opened his mouth with a red face.

"He looks like he's about to die of happiness!" said Donghyun to Youngmin and Jeongmin who was sitting beside him.

"I know!" replied both of the guys, trying to hold in their laughter.  Minwoo was trying his hardest to calm himself down but he can't erase the smile that is forming on his face.

"See, unnie! It's not that hard. Look, even Kwangmin oppa is waiting!" said Yerin pointing at Kwangmin with her index finger.

"Don't point at people, Yerin-ah!" Hanna smacked Yerin's finger away, looking at Kwangmin who is also looking back at her.

"Ouch! Ok, sorry! But please, just feed him already." Yerin pouted while shaking Hanna's arms.

Hanna got irritated with Yerin, so she took a spoonful of her spaghetti and brought it near Kwangmin's mouth.  "You better open your mouth, Pikachu-shi. Or I'll just shove it in!" said Hanna, partly irritated and partly embarrassed with what she is doing right now.

"Aish! Can't you be like your sister and ask me nicely instead of acting like a gangster?" pouted Kwangmin, earning huge laughter from everyone that is at the table.

"If you're not opening your mouth than I'll eat it myself."  Hanna was about to eat the spaghetti that was on the spoon when Kwangmin suddenly pulled her hand and shove the spaghetti in his mouth.  Hanna froze by Kwangmin's sudden actions while Yerin was clapping her hands cheerfully like a little kid looking at the both of them.  The Boyfriend members were laughing their hearts out looking at Kwangmin's behavior.

"You know something. It's so weird." said Donghyun all of a sudden when everyone had finish eating their meal.

"What is it, hyung?" asked Hyunseong while chewing on ice cubes.

"You girls are weird." Donghyun fix his gaze onto the sisters who were sitting side by side.

"Us? Why?" Yerin blink her eyes innocently as she wipe with a piece of tissue.

"You guys went to our fan meeting. So it means that you are our fans, right?"  Yerin and Hanna just nod their heads in reply.  "Well, usually fans will go crazy if they are in your situation right now. But you guys are acting like you had known us your whole life." said Donghyun with a frown on his face.

"We'll turn into a crazy fan once we are alone. We don't show people our craziness actually." explained Yerin with a slight giggle.  Hanna just nod in agreement.

"Meaning once we are out of your side, you'll turn into crazy fans?" Jeongmin asked curiously.

"Obviously. We're not robots that don't have any feelings. Even unnie starts to get all giddy the next day after she and Kwangmin oppa went out on that date." said Yerin, earning her a smack on her thighs. "Ouch! What? It's true!"  Hanna widened her eyes after hearing Yerin's words while Kwangmin was forcing himself to not smile.

"I wasn't giddy! And it wasn't a date. You'll act the same way as I did if you were in my shoes, Yerin-ah." Hanna muttered softly.

"So you girls are like wearing a mask, hiding your true emotions." said Donghyun.

"Well, you could say it that way."  Both of the sisters nodded at the same time.

"You guys need a ride back to your dorm?" asked Hanna before calling the waiter to ask for the bill.

"You drove here?" Kwangmin looked at Hanna with a frown.

"Nope. I flew here, Pikachu-shi." Hanna replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes.  "But you guys will need to squeeze a bit since my car is not like your van." she then added.

"Sure, why not. Our dorm isn't very far anyway." replied Donghyun, thinking of how to squeeze 6 people at the back seat of a car.

"Your bill, miss." said the waiter to Hanna with a smile.

"Uhh.. Hanna-shi, I'll pay for it!" Donghyun extended his arms so he could reach for the bill.

"It's ok, oppa." replied Hanna as she took out her debit card.  But Donghyun was even quicker than her, he quickly give his card to the waiter.  "We should ask for a separate bill. I feel bad that you're paying for our meal."

"It's ok, Hanna-shi. I invited the both of you to join us, so I'll pay." said Donghyun with a warm smile, trying to assure Hanna that it is alright.

"Your card, sir."  The waiter came and give back Donghyun's card.  "And, umm... I was wondering if you are free this weekend, miss." said the waiter shyly while looking at Hanna with a red face.

Hanna didn't answer him instantly.  She turn her head to look at Kwangmin who is also looking at her.  She tries to read his facial expression but he was just staring at her, expressionless.  "Umm... I'm sorry. But I think that I'm... Emm.. Actually, I think I'm taken." Hanna replied but her gaze is still fixed on Kwangmin's face which has now form a little smile.

The rest of the people that was at the table were looking at each other with a smile on their faces.  Everyone was thinking, 'Ahh... Both of them will confess, one day.'

"Oh! Umm.. Sorry then."  The waiter quickly walked away from their table feeling rejected.

"Do you know where our dorm is, Hanna-shi?" asked Hyunseong as they were walking to Hanna's car.

"Of course. I gave Pikachu-shi a ride back the last time we went out. Can you guys really fit at the back seat? It's sort of impossible!" said Hanna as she tries to figure out a way for them to sit at the back seat.  "Should I tie you on the roof of the car, Pikachu-shi?" Hanna jokingly asked Kwangmin and gave him a wink.

"Naughty girl!" Kwangmin pulled Hanna closer to him and tap her nose with his index finger, earning him a smack on his shoulder from her.

"Aish! You guys are flirting with each other at the last moment? You should be doing those stuffs the moment you meet with each other." said Youngmin, irritatedly looking at his twin's actions.  Yerin and the rest of the Boyfriend members smiled looking at Kwangmin and Hanna.

"Minwoo-ah, you sit on my lap. Jeongmin sit on Hyunseong's lap. You twins sit on top of each other." said Donghyun as he entered the car.

"You sure that you guys can fit in there?" Yerin who was already in the passenger's seat asked with a frown.

"It's only a few minutes ride. If it's an hour ride, of course we can't stand it." replied Donghyun.  Hanna quickly got in and drove off to Boyfriend's dorm.

"I'm sorry for putting you guys in this situation right now!" said Hanna apologetically.

"It's alright, Hanna-shi. Yah, Kwangmin-ah! Since when did you get so heavy?" Youngmin asked Kwangmin who was sitting on top of him.

"I didn't gain any weight, hyung." replied Kwangmin and starts to play with Hanna's hair who is sitting in front of him.

"Don't disturb her concentration, Kwangmin-ah!" said Jeongmin as he slap Kwangmin's hands away.

"Aish, hyung!!!" whined Kwangmin with a pout.

"We're here!" cheered Hanna happily as she opened the door for the twins when they had arrived.

"Thank you for the ride back, Hanna-shi!" the members said in unison with a smile on their faces.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner, Donghyun oppa!" said Yerin and Hanna with a sweet smile.

"It's very nice to have meet you again, Hanna-shi. I hope we could meet again some other day."  The members nodded their heads listening to the leader's words.

"I hope so too! Bye bye, oppa!" replied Hanna and was about to walked back at the driver's seat when Kwangmin stopped her.

"Hanna-shi, about what you said to the waiter at the restaurant. Umm... You're taken?" asked Kwangmin, looking away not wanting to look at Hanna in the eyes.

"Emm... It actually depends on you. I'll let you decide about that then." replied Hanna hesitantly, looking down at her heels as she is feeling shy.  "Umm... I think I should go now." said Hanna trying to avoid the awkwardness.

"Umm.. Ok! Drive carefully, Hanna-shi!" said Kwangmin as he help Hanna to close the door.  "Hanna-shi! Thank you!"  Hanna didn't know what Kwangmin was talking about but she just nod in reply.

"It's nice to meet you, Yerin-shi." Minwoo said shyly as Yerin got in the passenger's seat in the car.  "Maybe we could meet again some other time."

"I hope so too! Nice meeting you, Minwoo oppa!" Yerin was smiling happily as she replied Minwoo and waved her hands to the rest of the members.

"Bye bye!!!" the Boyfriend members said in unison as they waved their hands.

"Bye!!!"

 

 

"Both of you are so falling for the sisters." said Hyunseong as he wrap his arms on Minwoo's and Kwangmin's shoulders.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" asked Minwoo, acting all innocent.

"You're acting all giddy just like Kwangmin, Minwoo-ah!" said Jeongmin as he unlocked the door to their dorm.

"Aish, hyung! No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" said Donghyun as he took off his jacket and walked to the bathroom.

"She suits you, Kwangmin-ah." said Youngmin to his twin when they were lying beside each other on the bed.

"You think so, hyung?" Kwangmin turn his body facing Youngmin.  Youngmin just smile at Kwangmin.  "I'm sleeping with you tonight." Kwangmin hugged Youngmin tightly and closes his eyes.

"Aish! Move to your bed, Kwangmin-ah!"  Youngmin tries to push Kwangmin away but his twin just wouldn't budge so he decided to just let Kwangmin hug him to sleep.

"Twin's love..." Donghyun muttered to himself as he saw the twins sleeping while hugging each other.  "Even the maknae is in love right now." said Donghyun as he saw Minwoo's sleeping figure.  He then pulled the blanket to cover Minwoo's body.  'I think I need to find myself a girl too.' Donghyun thought to himself while turning off the bedroom's light.

 

 

 


I was feeling so giddy while writing this chapter today..

Just imagining the things that Kwangmin is doing makes me smile!!! :)

I'm so happy to be receiving a whole lot of comments from u guys..

Well, it's not that much but still... I really appreciated it!

I hope u guys enjoy reading this chapter and keep on leaving me with your wonderful comments...

Something else than the usual 'update soon' please >.<

Keep on subscribing if u r a new reader and some votes would be nice as well!!! XD