Understanding

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

Hanna was busy with her laptop and searching random website to kill her boredom, when she remembered the conversation that she had with Pikachu-shi last night.  'Let's get to know a bit more about this so called popular group Boyfriend, shall we?' she thought to herself and start searching about Boyfriend online.

Hanna watched the Janus mv on YouTube several times until she could memorise some parts of the lyrics herself.  "The twins don't look very bad at all actually, once you see them lots of time." she muttered to herself.  She ended up searching about the twins instead of Boyfriend.  "So much for 'I hate these twins with huge eyes'. Now look at you, busy searching for their information." Hanna cursed herself with a giggle.

"Aww!! They were like, soooo cute when they were little with those curly hair and cute acts." Hanna was totally mesmerized by the twins cuteness when they were little boys when she saw a video of them on YouTube.  And after seeing the twins pictures so many times, she finally admit that their eyes weren't that big.  'But for the Janus pictorial, thier eyes were definitely a bit weird though.' she thought to herself.

After looking up about Boyfriend online, she then knows of 'who is the leader, what year were they born in, what are their names and well...' all there is to know about Boyfriend in order to start becoming their fan.  "Yerin is so going to laugh at me when she knows that I'm starting to have interest in all this k-pop stuffs" Hanna said to herself with a smile and shook her head.  She then search for other k-pop groups online and was attracted to a group called BigBang.  She definitely had heard of them before but as usual, she just choose to ignore everything that's got to do with k-pop.

"They're definitely the best group that I've seen so far. Much more manlier compared to those Boyfriend. But then again, those Boyfriend sort of have their own charms. Aish! What am I saying?" Hanna hit her head lightly and turn off her laptop.  She went downstairs and head to the kitchen and found her mother cooking fried rice for lunch.

"You need any help with that, umma?" Hanna asked as she was tying her wavy long hair into a bun.

"Help me set the table and then call Yerin down to eat lunch."

"Ne, umma!"

While setting the table, Hanna found herself humming to the tune of Boyfriend's Janus.  "Don't tell me you're already addicted to them, unnie!" Yerin who suddenly appeared beside her asked with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Yah! You scared me!" Hanna slapped Yerin's shoulders for making her startled.  "By the way, I'm not addicted to them. I just thought about that song suddenly, so I just hummed it." Hanna then added.

"Umma!! That smells so nice!" Yerin squealed at the sight of the piping hot fried rice that is in the wok, totally ignoring her sister's explanations.  'Food comes first! Unnie would be my second priority right now..' Yerin thought to herself while rubbing her growling stomach.

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah! What is wrong with you today? Why do you keep on looking at the mirror? You're starting to act like Jeongmin hyung." Minwoo has been eyeing suspiciously at Kwangmin since morning.  'It's normal to look at a mirror once in a while.  But now, Kwangmin is sort of like fighting for the title of 'mirror prince' which usually is Jeongmin hyung.' Minwoo thought to himself.

"What? Oh, nothing! Minwoo-ah?" Kwangmin replied hasitantly.

"Ne?"

"Are my eyes huge?"

"Nope. Why?"

"Umm.. Nothing!" Kwangmin then sit infront of his twin brother and stared at his eyes.

"Yah! What are you looking at?" Youngmin asked when he felt that Kwangmin was like shooting daggers at him.

"Nothing. Just stay still for a while." Kwangmin then keep on staring at his brother's eyes and blink innocently.

"Yah! You two look like gays!" Jeongmin was laughing and hit the twins heads lightly.

"What the.. Kwangmin's the one that's looking at me weirdly, and you're saying that I look like a gay?" Youngmin protested with a clearly irritated look plastered on his face.  "My charisma!!" he looked at his feet and muttered to himself with a cute pout.

"What is wrong with Kwangmin?" Donghyun whispered to Minwoo.

"Don't know. He kept on asking if his eyes are huge since yesterday night when he was using his laptop." Hyunseong who was sitting beside Donghyun replied when Minwoo just shook his head.

'This Hanna-shi is sure driving me crazy! How could she not like Boyfriend? She even said that she hated Youngmin and me! Youngmin's eyes are not big. And so is mine! Right?' Kwangmin thought to himself and stood infront of a mirror to look at his eyes.  'They're not big at all! How could she say my perfect eyes BIG? They're not big right?' he look at the mirror once again to make sure.  'What will she say if she knows that I'm one of the twins? She'll probably freak out, I guess. But then again, it's not like I'm going to tell her who I am. Not now that is. Or probably never.' he thought again, still staring at the mirror.

"Kwangmin-ah! Enough looking at the mirror and let's eat!" Donghyun shouted while placing 6 bowls of rice infront of each member.

"Ne, hyung!" Kwangmin took another glance at the mirror before sitting beside Youngmin to eat.

 

 

 


Suddenly got the idea for this chapter before going to bed last night..

I know it's kind of short, but I still hope that u guys would enjoy reading it..

I always whine when other authors gave a short update for their stories, and now I know why...

It's not an easy task to write a long update!!

Anyways, do subscribe and comment down below! :)