Pikachu Freaks

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Yerin-ah!! Do you remember that we have like a whole collection of Pokemon cds? Where did we put them? I can't seem to find them anywhere." asked Hanna while searching for the cds in every place that she could think of.

"Pokemon cds? I think it's in the box under my bed. Why do ask about it all of a sudden? It's been ages since we last watched them." said Yerin confused.

"Can you get them for me? I just have the urge to watch it after chatting with someone last night."

"You know something unnie. You should really stop chatting with random people online. It's not like you really know any of them to begin with." nagged Yerin while going to her room to get the box full of cds.

"I really forgot how cute Pikachu is! Do you remember how many Pikachu toys I had back then?" said Hanna excitedly with her eyes still stuck on the tv screen.

"I know! You were such a Pikachu maniac back then. Everything must be about Pikachu! You kind of made me feel embarassed to go out with you."

Hanna just ignore her little sister and kept on making remarks about how cute Pikachu is and how she wish she could hug it!

"You remind me of Kwangmin and his addiction for Pikachu." said Yerin out of the blue.

"I remind you of who? Which have an addiction for what?" asked Hanna when the show ended.

"Well you know. Kwangmin. One of the twins in Boyfriend. He's kind of like you. I mean.. He's like, totally addicted to Pikachu. He have like a bunch of those plush toys on his bed when I watch the show 'Boyfriend's W Academy' a few months back." said Yerin with a giggle. "He's just so cute!" she added and started to fangirl about it.

"Ah! That huge eyed twins? Yerin-ah, I told you I don't care about whatever that has to do with k-pop."

"You'll regret it later! They are like the cutest people you could ever ask for. Especially the twins!!"

"Aish! Stop being so obsess with them will you!" Hanna smack her sister lightly on her forehead to show her irritations.

"Well at least I'm obsessed with a person and not an animation like you!" Yerin also gave her sister a smack on the forehead before running to her room to save herself before Hanna starts to strangle her.

"But the person that you're obsessed with is also crazy about the thing I'm obsessed with! So stop being so irritated with my poor innocent Pikachu!!" Hanna shouted loudly so that Yerin could hear her from inside of her room.

 

 

After hours of sitting infront of the tv, Hanna finally finished watching the cds that was in the box without skipping any of them.  She practically had her lunch and dinner right infront of the tv.  'It's already 3 a.m.? I'll really get dark circles if i kept on going to bed at this hour.' Hanna thought to herself.  She was tossing and turning around in bed for about 30 minutes but she still can't forced herself to sleep.  'I wonder if anybody is still available to chat at this hour.' she jumped out of her bed and sit infront of her laptop.  'I had a feeling that not many people would be available at this hour.' just when Hanna was about to logged off her account a chatbox appeared.

"PANDA!!"

Hanna was just about to ignore the chatbox but when she saw the profile picture which is the guy from last night, she decided to reply. "Excuse me?"

"Well since you're always available at this hour, I suppose you probably look like a panda.. You know, the white bear with black eyes and eats bamboos.."

"I know what panda is! You don't have to explain it to me." 'Does he think I'm stupid for not knowing what is a panda?' Hanna thought to herself.  "Well, you're also available at this hour yesterday so i assume you look like one too!" she then added.

"Stop getting all emotional Hanna-shi. I'm sorry that I didn't replied you yesterday, I was sort of busy."

"I'm not being emotional! And about yesterday, I don't mind at all. We just had a simple conversation anyway."

After for about 5 minutes of 'I don't know what to say to you' moment...  "Do you like Pikachu??" asked the person on the other side.

"What?" 'What's with the sudden question?' thought Hanna to herself.

"Just wondering if u like Pikachu :)" he replied back.

"I actually just finished watching a whole box of Pokemon cds. That's why I'm still awake at this hour. And yes I do like Pikachu. That's my most favourite character actually." Hanna replied.

"Really?! Me too! I have a lot of Pikachu toys in my bedroom.."

"Hey, since you know my name. Can I like know yours as well?" asked Hanna.

"Well, it's a secret!"

"That's not fair! You know mine!"

"Well it's not my fault! Who asked you to put your real name as a chatting ID?"

"Sorry then for using my OWN name as my OWN chatting ID!" Hanna was kind of irritated with the guy on the other side but somehow she feels that is a fun thing, chatting wiith him.  She feels as though she was actually bickering with Yerin.

"Aish! Girls and their hormones! Call me 'Pikachu' then." he replied.

'That name is kind of cute actually.' Hanna thought to herself with a smile on her face.  "Well then Pikachu-shi, I'm tired and I would like to go and sleep now. Goodnight!"

"Wait!! Promise me that you'll be 'online' tomorrow night.."

"The thing is.. I don't make promises that I could not keep." replied Hanna.

"Doesn't matter. I'll wait for you like how I did tonight. :) Goodnight and sweet dreams!"

'What did he just say? Well, I suppose guys are always full with sweet words' Hanna straight away logged off her account and head to bed.  "Pikachu-shi.." she wispered to herself with a giggle before closing her eyes.

 

 

"OMO!!! Hanna-shi has logged in!!" cried Kwangmin to himself and did a little happy dance.  He doesn't know why but he seems very excited to chat with the Hanna girl whom he chatted with yesterday.  He had been waiting for her to logged in her account for almost an hour now.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" asked Youngmin when he saw that his twin brother starts to get giddy all of a sudden.

"Nothing, my dear beloved brother Youngmin!" replied Kwangmin in a singing style.

"Aish! Stop calling me that! I'm suppose to be very charismatic, so don't spoil my image!" Youngmin is clearly irritated.

Kwangmin totally ignore what Youngmin had said.  'So Hanna-shi also likes Pikachu. So cute!' Kwangmin thought to himself with a huge smile on his face.  'She wants to know my name? Should I tell her?? Maybe not! What if she is like a stalker or maybe a sasaeng fan!' Kwangmin started to freaked out.  After a few small arguments later, Kwangmin finally thought of something.

"Aish! Girls and their hormones! Call me 'Pikachu' then."

"Well then Pikachu-shi, I'm tired and I would like to go and sleep now. Goodnight!"

"Wait!! Promise me that you'll be 'online' tomorrow night."

"The thing is.. I don't make promises that I could not keep."

"Doesn't matter. I'll wait for you like how I did tonight. :) Goodnight and sweet dreams!" 'OMO!! What did I just say to her?! She'll probably think that I'm weird right now.' Kwangmin thought to himself.

"Kwangmin-ah!! Enough with the chatting and go to sleep already. We have practise tomorrow morning!" said Donghyun sleepily with a yawn.

"Ne, hyung!"

 

 


And I updated again today!! :)

Can't seem to stop thinking about what I should write for my fanfic since the moment I woke up this morning..

Please subscribe and comment down below!!

Thank u and please enjoy reading my humble fanfic! XD