You got some competition!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"I'm so hungry!" whined Minwoo while they were still walking to the restaurant.

"Aish, stop whining Minwoo-ah! We're only a few steps away from the restaurant." replied Hyunseong with a frown, feeling sorry that he had drop Minwoo on the road a few minutes ago.  'He can be so mature at times, but at other times he can be so childish!' Hyunseong thought to himself, looking at Minwoo's childish behavior.

The moment they entered the restaurant, a waiter came and greeted them with a smile.  "Annyong haseyo! How many people will be dining?"

"Ne, annyong haseyo! Emm, six people. But can you please get us a table far from other people. Somewhere a bit private." Donghyun replied in a soft tone.

"Ah, yes! Follow me, sir."  The waiter then guided them to a quite big table at the very far end of the restaurant, a very cosy spot and yet very private.

"You know we can just sit at an open area, hyung. There's not many people anyway." Jeongmin said to Donghyun when they have taken their seat.

"But then again, it's better to be careful. Right?"  No one answered the leader's question as they were busy looking through the menu.  'Aish, these kids! Nothing could ever stop them when it comes to food.' Donghyun thought to himself and starts to look through the menu.

"The seafood pasta looks nice. But then again, so does the spaghetti carbonara." Minwoo starts to drool looking at the pictures that are in the menu.

"How about we order both and then we share." Hyunseong suggested.

"Eh, hyung! You're saying that because you feel sorry for dropping me just now, don't you?" Minwoo arched his eyebrows looking at Hyunseong.

"A bit." Hyunseong muttered softly.

"Can I take your order now, sir?"  The waiter asked with a friendly smile once he reached their table.

"Umm, yeah! I'll have the spaghetti bolognese." said Jeongmin, looking up from the menu.

"Emm... One seafood pasta and one spaghetti carbonara." Hyunseong and Minwoo decided that they would share with each other since both of the food looks delicious.

"Youngmin-ah, have you ordered?" asked Donghyun still unsure of what to choose.  Youngmin just nod in response.  "What did you order?"

"Beef lasagna."

"In that case, two beef lasagna. Kwangmin-ah, what are you eating?" asked Donghyun when he realised that Kwangmin hasn't ordered his food yet.  Kwangmin didn't answer the leader, his eyes were glued to one direction.  Donghyun look at the direction Kwangmin was looking, two pretty girls were walking hand in hand into the restaurant with smiles on their faces.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah! What are you ordering?" Youngmin snapped Kwangmin back into reality, making him startled a bit.

"Uhh... The spaghetti carbonara." stuttered Kwangmin and look back at the direction of the two girls.

"Drinks, sir?" the waiter politely asked.

"Soda is fine, right?" Donghyun asked the members.  They all just nodded in response.  "Six sodas then." said Donghyun with a smile while handing back the menu to the waiter.

"Is that all, sir?"

"Yeah! Umm, wait! Can you please ask those two beautiful ladies to join us over here." Donghyun said to the waiter pointing at the girls who are looking for a place to sit.  Kwangmin turns his head to look at the leader who is now smiling cheekily at him.

"Who are you inviting over, hyung?" Jeongmin asked curiously.

"You'll know who they are once they come here." replied Donghyun, still looking at Kwangmin.

 

 

"Unnie, what do you want to eat?" asked Yerin when they were about to reach the restaurant.

"The spaghetti carbonara!" Hanna replied, swallowing her saliva thinking about the delicious spaghetti.

"You always order that."

"It's delicious!"

"I think I'll eat the seafood pasta." said Yerin as they were walking hand in hand into the restaurant.  "I think that the waiter will be happy to see you again, unnie. Remember how he tried to flirt with you, the last time that we came here?" Yerin asked her sister with a smile on her face.  Hanna just nod in reponse and starts to laugh as she remembers the incident.  "Look, look! We haven't even seated yet and he's already coming to meet you." squealed Yerin as she holds Hanna's hands tighter in excitement.

"Umm... Excuse me, those guys over there ask you two to join them." said the waiter shyly.  Both Hanna and Yerin were shocked listening to what the waiter had said.

"Who could it be?" Yerin asked her sister as they slowly approaches a table at the very far end of the restaurant.

"I don't know. We'll just take a look first. If it's people we don't know then we'll just ignore them, ok?" Hanna whispered to Yerin.  Her sister just nod in reply.  Both the sisters were in total shock once they had reached the table that the waiter had brought them to.

"I'll bring some chairs over." said the waiter, bringing back the sisters to reality.

 

 

"Annyong, Hanna-shi! It's nice to meet you again." greeted Donghyun with a friendly smile.  The members just stares at the two girls which is standing infront of them.

Youngmin turns to look at his twin who is now blushing slightly.  'So this is the girl!' Youngmin thought to himself with a smile on his face.

"Umm... Ne, annyong haseyo." Hanna greeted the leader.  Yerin was still stunned with what is infront of her and without realizing it, she squeezes Hanna's hands hard.  "Yah! Pain!" Hanna slightly shouted and pulls her hands from Yerin's tight grip.  Kwangmin quickly turns to look at Hanna when she shouted.

"Uhh, sorry!"  Yerin finally realizes that she had been staring intensely at Boyfriend, making her slightly blush.  She glances at Hanna's hands which has turn a bit red due to her tight grip earlier on.  'Did I hold unnie's hands too tight? Aish! I'm starting to be abusive just like her!' Yerin thought to herself.

"Come and join us, Hanna-shi." said Donghyun when the waiter had brought some chairs to their table.

"Emm... It's ok, we can sit at the other tables." Hanna replied slightly stuttering when her eyes meet with Kwangmin's eyes.  Hanna quickly tries to pull Yerin's hands to walk to another table, but Yerin didn't budge.  "Yerin-ah." Hanna whispers to her sister and pulls her hands again.

"What do you think you're doing? It's not everyday that you get to eat dinner with Boyfriend, you know?" Yerin whispers back to her sister as she starts to fangirl thinking about having dinner with the Boyfriend members.  Hanna just stares at her sister in disbelieve.

"Join us for dinner, Hanna-shi." Kwangmin who was silent all these while suddenly said.  Hanna turns her head to look at Kwangmin when she heard his voice.

"Obviously if I join you right now it will be for dinner. It couldn't be for breakfast now can it?" replied Hanna softly and full of sarcasm but loud enough for all the Boyfriend members to hear her, making them laugh.  Yerin who was standing beside her tries to control her laughter.  Kwangmin widens his eyes hearing Hanna's reply.

"Aish! You're seriously getting on my nerves, Hanna-shi!" said Kwangmin as he stood up and walk to Hanna.  He then pulls her to the empty chair which is beside him.  "Sit here and be a good girl!" Kwangmin look at Hanna with innocent eyes as he pushed her to sit on the chair.  Hanna felt her cheeks burning with Kwangmin's sudden actions.  Hanna pulls Kwangmin's hair slightly in frustration.

"Yes, unnie! You sit there and be a good girl!" said Yerin with a huge smile on her face.  She then made her way to sit on the empty chair which is in the middle on Hanna and Minwoo.  Minwoo becomes flustered all of a sudden when Yerin was sitting beside him.

"I'm so going to kill you once we got home!" Hanna said to Yerin softly and pinches her sister's thigh.

"Ouch! Unnie!" Yerin winced in pain.  "How can you handle my very abusive sister, Kwangmin oppa?"  Hanna glared Yerin when her sister said that.  Kwangmin played with the fork that is on the table, his face starts to turn red.

"Ignore my sister. She's not in her right mind right now." Hanna said, looking at Kwangmin in the eyes.  "And sorry for always pulling your hair." Hanna gave Kwangmin a very sweet smile.

"Can I take your order, miss?"  asked the waiter when he came to table again.

"A seafood pasta for me and..."

"A spaghetti carbonara for your sister and two glasses of coke?" said the waiter finishing Yerin's sentence.  "Am I right?" asked the waiter with a smile on his face, his eyes glued to Hanna's face.

"You really like my sister don't you?" Yerin arched her eyebrows at the waiter with a cheeky smile on her face.  Kwangmin stares intensely at the waiter after hearing Yerin's words.

"I think you might have some competition, Kwangmin-ah." Donghyun whispered to Kwangmin.  Youngmin just nod in agreement.

"But I don't think your sister would want to go out with me." replied the waiter shyly and walk away from the table.

"Stop it, Yerin-ah." said Hanna while kicking her sister's leg.

"Ouch! Stop what?" Yerin looked at her sister with innocent eyes with a cute pout.

"Stop trying to act like a cupid!" Hanna muttered softly, enough for Yerin to hear her.

Minwoo's heart skipped a beat looking at Yerin's cute actions.  'Aish! What's wrong with me?!' Minwoo thought to himself and hit his head slightly.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" asked Hyunseong, eyeing Minwoo suspiciously.  All of the people at the table turned their heads to look at Minwoo which causes him to slightly blush in embarrassment.

"Uhh... Nothing, hyung!" Minwoo answered softly.  His eyes suddenly met with Yerin's who is looking at him with a sweet smile causing his heart to beat very fast.  'Am I falling for her?'

 

 

 


Hi readers, did u miss me? Or did u guys just miss my story?

U guys know something? When I first started writing this story, I just wanted to write until the 20th chapter..

But right now, my story is no where the ending! So, I guess I'll keep on writing! :D

Anyways, don't hate me everyone for not finishing their meeting in this chapter... :(

Should I put a little drama in? Or should I just keep my story sweet and simple?

But then again, I'm not much of a drama person! >.<

Thanks for subscribing and commenting everyone! I really appreciated it!

Please continue to subscribe and leave me your wonderful comments down below!!! XD