Chapter 21

The Songstress...

Hi readers! I am back! Miss you so much.

I finally had some time to write 1 chapter. I don't know when will be the next updat but definitely within this week:-) Hooray!


Ryeowook’s POV

I won’t give up on Kyu. I know that he did not mean it when he said to break up with me. I quitted singing in Yesung hyung’s café as I did all kinds of menial work to earn fast money.

“Wookie ah, it’s too hard on you. Do you have to do this?” Omma asked me one night when I returned from hyung’s café.

“Omma, don’t worry. Now that I’ve gotten the money, I will look for him as soon as the sun rises tomorrow!” I said to her, forcing a smile. “Yes, my son. Fight for your love.” She smiled and left for bed.

Tomorrow, I will head for America to look for the one who stole my heart.


 

*Ring…*

My alarm clock rang and I pressed the snoozle. I picked up my luggage and Omma was already preparing breakfast. “Wookie, you must eat your breakfast before going.”

I did not have the appetite but I wanted to make omma happy since I will be leaving today and I do not know when I would return. I sat at the table and ate. Omma my hair like always. “Wookie ah, don’t worry about Omma. Be safe..”

“Omma, don’t worry about me, I will bring Kyu back with me!” I said with determination. I kissed omma goodbye and left the house.

On the way to the airport, I was rehearsing in my mind what to say to Kyu when I see him in the taxi. Should I beg him? Or should I be fierce and force myself on him?

I reached the airport and was in the queue to get into the departure hall. My cell phone rang…

“Yeoboseoyo?”

“Is this Mr Kim Ryeowook?”

“Yes, speaking.”

“Could you make a trip to the hospital? Your mother died in a traffic accident. Please make a trip to the hospital.” My hands turned weak and I dropped the phone on the floor. Someone behind me in the queue picked my phone for me and passed it to me. Oblivious to my surroundings by now, I took my phone and ran out of the airport. Frantically, I flagged for a Taxi and entered.

“Seoul houspital!” The cab moved. I hands were trembling and I clenched both my fists together. This can’t be it. Omma was happy and healthy this morning. She promised that she would be fine. What is this? This must be a lie…

With 1001 thoughts in my mind, I finally arrived at the hospital. I ran into it and got to the reception for directions. I grabbed the doctor standing in front of the mortuary door. “Please tell me that this is a lie. I am dreaming right? Doctor!” I shook him hard and he was trying to get his balance. The nurses around him tried to hold me back.

“Mr Kim. I understand, please come down. Your mother would not want to see you like that!”

I released the doctor and fell to the floor. 2 nurses came to help me up, “Be strong.” They said to me as they opened the door to reveal a body covered with a blanket. With my wobbly legs, I walked to the body, step by step. “Please verify if this is your mother.” I shook my head and said “No, I won’t be her.”

Slowly, they lifted the blanket and I saw the familiar beautiful face of my Omma. I cried hard and lost my balance. “Omma! You promised! You promised!” I shook her icy cold body. “I shouldn’t have left you!” I continued.

“Mr Kim, be strong.” The doctor said but the devastation was too overwhelming that I out.

The next moment I opened my eyes, I see a tube of fluorescence light on the ceiling. I am lying in a ward. I came to the realization that my omma is dead. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I cried silently. I saw my cellphone at my bedside and I picked it up. I pressed the speed dial number 1 and waited. I want to hear his voice, I want him by my side now. It rang for a very long time and finally, someone picked it up.

“Hello?” It’s a female voice speaking English.

“Who are you? Where is Kyuhyun?” I asked.

“Dear!” the women called and after awhile, I heard Kyu’s voice shouting “Strip yourself while I’m on the phone! I can’t wait anymore!” My heart dropped at that moment.

“Yeoboseyo?” He spoke to me. I did not speak. “Yeboseyo?” He asked again.

“K..Kyu…” I can’t control my voice. I started to cry uncontrollably, grasping for air. He did not speak as well. After a long while of me sobbing, he spoke. “Why are you calling again? Didn’t I say to forget about me?”

“Kyu ah. I need you now. O…omma…” I tried to tell him what happened but I choked at my own tears. “Kim Ryeowook, stop calling me again. I won’t answer your calls anymore. Go look for someone else better than the jerk here.” He cut off the line. I felt so helpless. I cried even loudly…


 

The next morning, I collected Omma’s ashes and went to the sea to scatter it. “Omma!!” I shouted as I scattered it with my hands. My shoulders were jerking hard from the crying. I did not tell anyone about what happened since the one that I truly wanted him to know was not interested.

With my swollen eyes, I went home but outside my home, there were 3 big sized men. They walked up to me and I looked at them. “Kim Ryeowook?” I nodded and one of them lifted me up from the ground and carried me to a van. “Help!” I shouted but no one came.

They threw me into the back of the van and closed the door. It was pitch-black and I was terrified. “Omma, Kyu ah. Where are you. Save me…” I pleaded in my mind.

The vehicle moved and my head hit the side of the door when the van did a sudden turn. I lost consciousness.

The next moment I opened my eyes, I saw that I tied to a chair. A fat man was seated in front of me. “Kim Ryeowook. Very beautiful indeed.” He said as he moved towards me to put a hand on my shoulder. I shook my shoulders hard to try to get rid of his hand.

“Very strong too.” He laughed.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?”

“I’m Shindong! Your dearest appa sold you and your omma to us!”

“WHAT?”

“Your omma has been paying his debts for the past few months don’t you know? In exchange that we do not touch you. But since she is dead, we have no choice but to kidnap you.”

“My omma has been paying for that jerk? What do you gain from kidnapping me? No one will save me.”

“Well, we want your body…” My kidnapper touched my cheeks and I looked away immediately. He laughed and said “Don’t worry, I won’t you. I still need your perfect body.”

“If you are thinking of selling me as a , I’m sorry but I’m not!”

“What! You are not? I thought you were as pure as a lily?” He asked but I stared at him fiercely.

He gave me a slap on the cheek and said “I wasted all my energy, you have no value other than your looks! Give him clothes and bring him there!” There?

His underlings threw a bunny waitress costume to me and pushed me to the changing room. “Change!” They ordered me. I was trembling with fear and I striped to change into that revealing costume. It was so tight and the skirt was so short that my can almost be seen. I tried pulling the skirt longer but it was no use.

I came out of the changing room and my kidnappers seem mesmerized by me. Their mouths opened wide. Shindong shook his head to get back to his senses. “No wonder you were the famous songstress. You are prettier than any of our girls here.” They then pulled me down a few flight of stairs until we reach a night club.

“From today onwards, you are no longer Ryeowook. You will work here as your stage name, Lixu!” Shindong said to me.


 

Just like that, I was forced to work as a waitress in the night club. Now that I have no aim in life, I resigned to fate and accept that this is the miserable life I should be leading.  Every night, I would be touched by countless men. Some forcing to kiss me, some trying to me. But fortunately, the bouncers would ensure that I was never .

I was serving a few mugs of beer to a table of men when one of them grabbed my . I turned to look at my molester and he smiled ertly at me. He tried to pull my underpants down but I held it tight. “Don’t touch me!” I shouted. The customer got angry and slapped me. I fell to the ground.

Shindong ran over to stop the man and politely, he said “What’s wrong?”

“That was rude to me!” He complained.

Shindong glared at me fiercely.

“What’s wrong?” Another unfamiliar deep voice came from behind. Shindong as well as my molester immediately bowed 90 degrees to the man. I turned to look and he was a tall and exceptionally handsome man. His face was cold and expressionless. He looked down at me on the floor and looked at shindong.

“I asked, what’s wrong. Don’t let me repeat.” The man demanded.

“Siwon hyungnim. That was rude to our prestigious customer.” Shindong pointed at me. Siwon looked at me again and I shook my head. How naïve, thinking that shaking my head would make the boss of mafias believe me?

“You can have him.” Siwon said to my molester. “W..what?” The customer asked.

“No!” I shouted and the man came to carry me up on the floor. “Let me go! You jerk!” I struggled.

“Take him and in return, all your turfs will be mine.” Siwon continued and the man carrying me stopped immediately. He dropped me and I fell on my . “Ouch!” I shrieked.

The man kneeled on the floor in front of Siwon hugging his thigh. “Siwon hyungnim! I didn’t mean to cause trouble! I will leave quietly! Please don’t take my turfs.” Siwon gave a very familiar smirk and wriggled his leg free from the man. He walked towards me to help me up. He pulled my skirt down a little for me to cover my better. I looked at him in the eyes and he cupped my chin, bringing it to him and planted a kiss on my lips.

My eyes were opened wide in shock and he broke the kiss very soon. He left me and the onlookers there, dumbfounded….


I am back! Are you happy?

Anyway, are your hearts still with me? Did you go to other people? I will be jealous. *Pout*

To celebrate my return, can i request that you comment?