Chapter 17

The Songstress...

Ryeowook's POV

I can smell the morning breeze and the familiar scent coming near me. I open my eyes to find Kyu hugging me still asleep. We slept together last night when he got omma on his side to let him stay for the night. Omma really loves him a lot! This silly lover of mine still insists that he is angry with me but kissed me all night.

I can't help but giggled softly. But Kyu is a light sleeper, his eyes opened. He kissed my nose and said "why are you laughing? "

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" He got up to sit on me and start tickling me. I know that omma is still at home so I used my hands to cove my mouth as I try to stop laughing. "Please... Kyu... I'll say! I'll say!" Finally he stopped and move down from me. I sat up on the bed and looked at him.

"Well I was thinking... you said you have not forgiven me but you kissed me the whole night. I just find you cute so I laughed. " He turned away. is he angry?

"I am serious when I say that I'm angry. Do you know how it feels to be cheated by the one you love? Do you know how horrible I feel when I realise I love Lixu and you at the same time? I feel like a jerk! I was guilty towards Lixu and you! I hated myself for loving you."

I leaned to Kyu to hug him. "I'm sorry Kyu. it's all my fault..."

"But since I love you more than anything, I guess I have to forgive you." my eyes brightened up when I heard that. "You will forgive me?"

"SOON.." he continued with a smirk. My shoulders dropped and he giggled.

"Okay. Your third installment is up! You have 1 hour!" He looked at the clock on the wall.

One hour to kiss him continuously? This is crazy!

Automatically, he lied down on my bed again, with his eyes closed, tapping his fingers, anticipating my kiss. I was contemplating whether to kiss him when I heard the voice of my savior…

"Boys.. breakfast is ready!" Omma shouted. I took the opportunity! "Kyu ah! Lets go!" I kissed his lips and ran out.

"Yah! That's not even 5 seconds! " He ran out together with me.

"Good morning omma!" Kyu greeted.

"Omma? " I asked. Omma laughed and said "my son-in-law have to call me Omma of course."

I blushed as I sat at the dining table. "Kyu ah, it's a simple meal. Hope you like it." Omma said to Kyu.

"It's great! My chef can never cook something as nice as this!"

I smiled at my lover, he is such a nice person... We enjoyed breakfast with Kyu praising Omma’s cooking skills and making fun of me whenever he can.

After breakfast, Kyu offered to help Omma clear the table while I return to my room to change my clothes for school to see the results of the audition.

I removed my pajamas and let them fall to the floor. I'm left with my underwear and I was about to wear my shirt when my room door opened.

"Clearing the table is so tiring..." Kyu froze when he saw me almost . His face turned red and so did mine.

"Get out!" I shouted as I turned my back to him.

I quickly took my shirt but he hugged my bare body before I could wear it. "Your body is mine. There's nothing to be shy about." His hands shift to play with my which made my heart beat faster.

"On second thought, I'm glad that Lixu is you. Because it shows that you are the only one I love in my entire life!" I nodded shyly, still nervous that we are having such close physical contact. We did have before but hugging like that, so purely and lovingly, is the first time for us. I could feel Kyu’s heart beating fast too. The warmth of his body made me feel comfortable despite the fact that I’m .

"Wookie ah."

"Hmm?"

"I will forgive you. Because I love you. Get it?"

I quickly turned around to face him. "Really? "

"Yes, pabo. I can't stand getting angry at you anymore. " I smiled brightly at him and pressed my lips against Kyu's. I could feel that he's surprised. I his lips and he responded by opening his mouth. For the first time, I'll take control. My tongue slid into the warm cavern of his mouth which I slowly explore it. I jumped and he caught my legs which I wrap around his waist tightly. He brought me to the bed to lay me down while I continue kissing him. Kyu’s hands moved under my underwear to pull it down which I whimper a little.

He broke the kiss to pat my face with his palm. I smiled shyly as Kyu removed his pants too. He crawled back onto of me to kiss me. This time, he’s in control. As Kyu was about to enter me…

“Wookie ah.” We both froze. Omma called me from outside.

“Yes?” I replied trying to control my panting.

“I’m going to the wet market. Send Kyu out later okay?”

“Okay.”

“Bye Omma!” Kyu shouted. We listened hard until we hear the house door close. We sighed with relief and Kyu looked at me slyly.

“We are home alone!” Kyu said and I nodded.

He came down to me to continue and… we did it!


 

With my sore bottom, I limped to school with Kyu holding my hands.

“Aren’t you nervous? Why are you walking so slowly? I’m nervous for you.”

“Whose fault that I’m limping now?” Kyu looked at the floor awkwardly to rub the back of his head. I smiled to cling to him closer.

Finally, we are at the notice board. Kyu released me and he ran to the front to look at the list. I turned around, afraid to look at it.

“Wookie!” Kyu shouted and I turned around.

“You are selected!” My eyes widened and I ran towards Kyu who was pointing at my name on the list. A smile grew on my face. Kyu hugged me tight and pat me at the back “Congrats, dear! I knew you will do well.”

“Kyu ah, thank you!”

“Work hard for the finals and show everyone what Kim Ryeowook can do.” I nodded

“This is digusting…” a voice can from behind us. It’s Hyorin.

“You got selected too, I see.” Hyorin said and Kyu gave he a proud smirk on my behalf. “Why are the two of you still together? Didn’t he break up with you?”

“I am angry with Wookie but I will never break up with him.” Kyu said to Hyorin.

It feels so reliable to have Kyu by my side. Hyorin’s eyes opened wide to hear Kyu say that. He pulled me away after saying. I smiled as I was being dragged along the way. Kyu’s suitors saw us and they were chattering among themselves, some girls cried while some stared at me fiercely. Kyu pulled me into the music room.

“That Hyorin is so annoying!” Kyu said to me. I nodded in agreement while I’m still smiling at how he said he would never break up with me.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

“Because you love me.” Kyu smiled and shook his head, showing that he is helplessly in love with me. He walked towards me to hold my shoulders and looked at me in the eyes.

“Wookie ah, win this competition! Show everyone that you are Kim Ryeowook.” Kyu’s eyes were so reliable and sincere.

“Kyu ah, for you, for myself, I will do my best!”


Thank you for the comments for the previous chapter. I really appreciate your encouragement and i am happier today:-)

Hope you like this chapter!