Chapter 11

The Songstress...

Ryeowook’s POV

Just like that, the complicated relationship between Kyu and I started. In the day, I am Ryeowook, his unusual friend. We are very intimate, we would hold hands and hug but he never says that he loves me. He wouldn’t hide a thing about him and Lixu’s date and we always remind ourselves that we are just friends. At night, I’m his true lover, Lixu who is the envy of all men. Kyu is really a good lover, no matter who he is with, Ryeowook or Lixu, I could feel that he really love me. Poor Kyu, didn’t know that his best friend and girlfriend is the same person.

Today in the music room, I was playing the piano and he suddenly sneaked behind me to hug me.

“Kyu?” I asked. “Who else would it be? Pabo.” I giggled.

“Kyu ah, shall we go for a movie later?”

“S..sorry, Wookie. Lixu and I have a date.” Oops, I forgot that I have 2 identities.

“Is it?” I nodded and continued playing the piano. I could feel him hugging me tighter, “Sorry.”

I stopped playing and turned towards him. “It’s okay. Your girlfriend should come first.” I said softly.

He lifted my chin with his fingers and pat my face gently. “Thanks for being so understanding, chinggu!”

I nodded and hugged him back.

He carried me up and laid me on the floor, he cuddled to me.

“Kyu ah, what am I to you?”

“You are my life.”

“’What about Lixu-ssi?”

“She’s my heart.” He said awkwardly. I nodded and smiled at him. He hugged me tighter and said “Why are you so understanding?”

“We are friends, Kyu. Just friends…” I said as I bury my face in his chest.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Ryeowook ah, I love you as much as Lixu. I cannot break up with Lixu because I really love her. But… I am madly in love with you too and I cannot admit to you. I’m going crazy for not being able to kiss you when I want to, I cannot touch you when I want to. I never knew that I could love 2 person so much at the same time. My heart is pumping fast whenever I am with either of them. They love me as much and how I wish I could marry both of them. But I know this is impossible. I will have to make a decision one day. But I hope this day will never come.

Lixu is singing on stage but today, she performance was special. She walked to the audience and sat on one of the man’s lap and stood up very quickly. Everyone cheered. She walked to the next table to touch the man’s face and he kissed her hand.

She gave her cold smirk and went back on stage. She looked at me and winked while she sang the last sentence. She bowed and left the stage.

My jealousy got the better of me and I followed her to the backstage. I barged into the dressing room and she got a shock. “Kyu!”

“Why did you do that with other man?”

“That was a performance!”

“But you did it in front of me!”

“What do you want me to do? I’m working, it’s my job to please men.”

“No! Stop working! You are mine!”

“I like this job, I won’t quit!”

“Oh yea? Then break up!” I said in a fit of anger.

“Okay! Break up and go to your Wookie!” how did she know about Wookie?

“What?” I asked

“I…I mean you always mention him. Go find him then! He must be a better companion than me!”

I held her hands softly and kissed the back of her hand. “Are you jealous?” I asked her and she looked away.

“So you should know how I feel now.” I explained and she paused to look at me. I kissed her forehead then her lips. She blushed and looked at the floor. “I love you.” I told her and she jumped onto me to hug me so tight.

“My ice queen has melted?” I asked and she nodded. I swing her a few rounds and she laughed excitedly. I put her down and kissed her. She closed her eyes and responded to me. How am I going to let either of them go? I really love both of them.

Ryeowook’s POV

I am really torn between myself. When I’m Lixu, I’m jealous of Ryeowook. When I’m Ryeowook, I’m jealous of Lixu. If this carry on, I think I will go crazy.

I was in the canteen having lunch alone as usual when Kyu came to sit beside me. “What are you doing?”

“I want to eat with you, can’t I?”

“No!”

“What’s wrong with eating with my friend?” He asked. I sighed and continued eating. He gave me his chicken meat and soup. “You are too skinny, finish them all.” He said to me.

I smiled and took his food. He looked at me eat happily. “You are so cute when you are eating.”

“Really?” He pinched my cheek and I pouted as I rub the spot he pinched.

“Wookie!” I turned to see Yesung hyung. “Hyung!”

"There's something I need to tell you." Hyung said to me.

Kyu stared at hyung and cling my arms tight "What's there to tell Wookie? " He asked hyung with jealousy. I giggled a little and removed my hand from Kyu's. "I'll be right back." I told Kyu and he reluctantly let me go.

Hyung led me to a corner far from Kyu. "Yes Hyung? "

"I'm just curious, are you dating Kyuhyun?" “No, we are just friends.”

"But Lixu is dating him?" I nodded again. "This is..." I scratched my head awkwardly. "Hyung... What is it you want to tell me?"

"oh.. My mother and I thinks that it's too hard for you to sing every night like that. So we hired another songstress to take turns with you. But don't worry, we will even increase you pay." I laughed and nodded. "That's great Hyung! When can I meet her?"

"She'll be coming tonight. Have a good chat with her." Hyung pat me at the arm and left.

A new songstress? I hope she's nice


Thank you for the comments for the previous chapter! Got 9! Although 2 were repeated (Haha... Thanks, KikiCraft and ryeoki)

Comments! Comments! Comments!

Subs! Subs! Subs!