Chapter 30

The Songstress...

Ryeowook’s POV

 I dragged my feet to the bridal shop together with Siwon and the “husband and wife-to-be”.

Seohyun was in the changing room while Siwon and I were at the waiting area.

“Ryeowook ah, next time will be our turn. Do you want to take a look too?” He asked.

“Um… Next time, maybe. We are not the main characters today.” I said while avoiding his eyes. Siwon nodded his head.

Just then, Kyu came out of the changing room. He was in his groom’s attire, neatly cut black tuxedo. His face was gloomy.

“Kyuhyun, you look good!” Siwon said to him.

“I’m a hanger. Anything on me looks nice.” Kyu said proudly.

Well, knowing Kyu for quite some time, I have seen him in all kinds of outfit. To me, he look the same as any other day. Probably because I know that the bride isn’t me.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I know that Wookie is hurting inside. What is this? Cho Kyuhyun, you are so weak that you cnnot even protect your love. Making the one you love come with you to your wedding preparation with another women, you are useless!

I should help him find an excuse to leave lest he get heart broken any further.

“Ryeowook ssi, I think I left my wallet in my mansion. Would you help me get it?”

“Mwo?” Wookie exclaimed.

“Is it important? I will get it for you.” Siwon volunteered. What a busybody!

“Um…” I was thinking how to continue my lie when immediately, Seohyun came running out.

“Oppa! Am I beautiful?” She asked with her y voice.

“Yes you are. Right wookie?” Siwon said.

“Um… Yes of course.” I could see that his eyes were watery.

“Ky u oppa, I am pretty right?” She asked.

“Yes yes yes yes.” I replied with an annoyed tone.

“Kyuhyun, you need us to get your wallet from the house?” Siwon asked.

“Um.. I think it’s in my car.” I replied since there’s no use now.

“Since that’s the case, Ryeowook and I shall leave now and let the 2 of spend some time together.” Siwon said and held my hands.

“Bye oppa!” Seohyun said.

 I looked at Kyu deeply before leaving the place.

*Telepathy*

If I let you go, will you be happy?

No. I will never be without you.

So can you not marry her?

Then this will be the end of us.

So this is the end?

Have you ever regretted loving me?

I lied about this last time. No, never.

I know that I can never stop loving you.

Me too. So this is our destiny?

Is this so? To love and miss each other for the rest of our lives? I don’t want to accept this.

But we have to…

*End of telepathy*


I watched as the small figure disappeared into the car and out of my sight.

“You are going to miss him so much huh?” I heard the irritating voice asking.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You like Kim Ryeowook!” Seohyun screamed.

“What?”

“Don’t try to deny. I can sense it! The way you look at him when he talk to my oppa. The way you look at him when he left. Those eyes… I have never seen you looking at me or any other people like that.” She said as her eyes were red with tears.

“No, I won’t deny. And one thing you are wrong about. I don’t like Kim Ryeowook. I love him and very much!”

“How is this possible? You just got to know him at the supermarket a few months ago. In what way am I not good enough?”

“Every way! From head to toe! I won’t marry you!” I exploded. Almost 1 year worth of frustration was let out in this moment. I pulled out the bow tie on my neck and threw it on the floor.

“Fine! Then don’t! And don’t say that I didn’t warn you, your haraboji’s huge medical fees. No one can pay it for you except my appa. He’s warned you to take care of me if you don’t want your company and haraboji to fall together. You are under our control now! Unless… You want your haraboji being thrown out of the hospital.”

“You…! Your family is despicable!” I felt disgusted and powerless.

“This is the real world, Cho Kyuhyun. The one with money wins!” She smirked at me. I stared at her fiercely and left the shop shortly.

Cho Kyuhyun, what are you going to do? Live your life with this ?


 

Ryeowook’s POV

We arrived back at the night club and I walked back to my room. I was about to close the door of my room when Siwon blocked the door.

“Hyung. Is anything the matter?”

“How do you feel?”

“About?”

“About your ex-boyfriend getting married with my sister.” I froze and looked at Siwon with my eyes wide open.

“You had with him last night. I saw him entering your room.”

“No, hyung. I did not do such a thing!”

“2 ex-lovers in a room for the whole night did nothing? You think I will believe?”

“Hyung…”

“Yes, I know it long ago. Your Omma told me every little thing about you. You have a wonderful boyfriend called Cho Kyuhyun. When I know that Seohyun’s fiancé is by the same name, I thought that it was coincidence. Until I saw how you behaved at the alley crying.”

Guilt starts to fill my heart. “Hyung, I’m sorry. It’s my fault.”

Siwon’s eyes were cold and unfeeling. “There’s no need to apologise. I knew that you had someone in your heart but I took this as an advantage to make you sleep with me.”

“What?”

“I knew you were making you of me when you allowed me to have with you. But I wanted you so badly. And because… I love you.”

“Hyung…”

“Marry me.”

“Mwo!”

“I may not have a place in your heart but I won’t let you destroy my sister’s marriage.”

“What are you talking?”

“Seohyun is the only one I love other than you. Your relationship with Kyuhyun will not end until both of you get married. And… I want you.”

“This isn’t going to work. Hyung, I won’t marry you.” I tried to leave by the door but he stood there firm.

“Even if it’s just your empty shell, I want you by my side.”

“Hyung...”

“I hate to use this to make you marry me. But if you want your Cho Kyuhyun to live a happy and comfortable live for the rest of his life, you should know what to do. Don’t forget what I’m capable of.” He pulled me closer to him and he cupped my face to kiss me on the lips. I had goosebumps on my body.

Siwon felt so different today. I felt fear in me. I am scared of him…


This is a freshly baked chapter!

Comments please!