Chapter 12

The Songstress...

Ryeowook's POV

Excitedly, I went to the lounge early to get changed into Lixu. I went to the hall to see Hyung, Ahjumma and another girl. Hyung gestured to me to go over.

"Lixu, this is the new songstress, Hyorin. " I looked at her with my cold Lixu eyes. She smiled brightly and bowed to me. "Sunbae nim please take care of me." she seem like a nice person.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lixu. Let's work hard together. "

I brought her to the new dressing room, "this is your room." Strangely, she walked past me and sat down. My eyes open wide. is she being rude?

"Yah, cross dresser!" She called me and I looked at her with disbelief. "What so great about you that all the men only want you?"

"Is this how you talk to a Sunbae?" I asked her. “Sunbae? You are a freak." She laughed and I went to her to give her a slap. She stopped and looked at me angrily. “What did you say?”

“I am here to be a songstress and not to be your underling. I will make the stage mine!” She said proudly.

I pulled her collar and pulled her face close to me. "Don't try me." I threatened her with my Lixu proud voice. I threw her on the floor and left the room.

This girl is going to be a tough nut to crack. She's a hypocrite, in front of hyung and Ahjumma, she's all nice. but when it's just us, she is a .

It's going to be her debut tonight after my performance. Kyu was at his usual seat admiring me on stage. "Thank you for your applause. I am proud to introduce our new songstress, Hyorin."

The audience were surprised and clapped. Hyorin's attire was completely different from mine. Much of her skin is exposed, as good as just wearing underwear with a translucent cloth over it. I can see that most were mesmerized. But to me, what is important is that as long as that one man is not attracted by her.

True enough, my Kyu only has eyes for me (and Wookie). His eyes were glued on me as I walked towards him.

"My ice queen has a new partner? " He asked me.

I smiled "is she y?" he looked at Hyorin from head to toe and said "Yea."

I pouted and looked away. "But how? I'm under the spell of my ice queen. That y lady over there is just a human exposing her skin." I laughed at his statement and he pat my face gently.

Just then, Hyorin finished singing and came down the stage. She walked towards us and I can't help but stare at her.

"Lixu UNNIE. is this your boyfriend?" I knew why she emphasized the word unnie. She extended her hand to Kyu and he took it. "I'm Kyuhyun. This beautiful lady is mine, please take care of her for me." Hyorin laughed and said "unnie should be the one taking care of me."

Kyu held my hand and ask "can you leave already?" I nodded and stood up to go to the dressing room to get my bag. Hyorin was waiting for me outside the room. "He doesn't know that you are a boy?" I remained silent. She laughed hard "You acted proud and mighty but you are a liar!"

She laughed and left me there dumbfounded.

I walked out to look for Kyu in the carpark and I entered the car beside him. He came close to me to pull the safety belt for me. I know that Hyorin will use my identity to threaten me one day. I start to feel guilty towards Kyu.

"Kyu ah."

"Yes?"

"What if...I am not me?"

"What?"

"I mean, what if I am not Lixu but someone else?" I looked out of the window.

"What kind of question is this?" He chuckled. "The person I love is still you isn't it?"

"So it wouldn't matter who I am?"

"I think so..." he smiled at me and I gave him a peck on the cheek. I felt more relieved hearing him say that.

He dropped me at the usual place near my home and I kissed him goodbye.

As I was walking back, I received a message on my Ryeowook phone…

To:Ryeowook
From: Kyuhyun
What are you doing now? Can I see you at your house?

Oh no! At my fastest speed, I ran home. Luckily Omma has gone back to hometown if not she will laugh at me now. I quickly stripped and removed my wig. I randomly picked a pajama and wore it. I got my makeup remover and sat in front of the mirror to clean my face quickly.

*knock knock* He's fast!

I ran into the toilet to comb my original hair. I collected all the clothes on the floor and dump it into my wardrobe. I stood behind the door panting. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Kyu was outside smiling and hugged me straight away when he saw me. "I miss you, my chinggu."

"you just sent Lixu ssi back?" I ask the obvious. He nodded. I led him into the house and we sat on the floor.

"You look so cute in pajamas. "

"Thank you." He cupped my face to bring me closer to him and he looked at every inch of my face. I smiled at him as I was blushing and he pushed me to the ground. My heart is beating fast, is he going to take me today? I closed my eyes, waiting for him to come.

He pressed his body against mine and hugged me. "Let me sleep here tonight okay? "

“You are not going back to your mansion?”

“Nowhere is better than a house with you in it.”

“Have you said that to Lixu ssi?”

“No!” Kyu answered promptly. Of course I know that he did not say that to her.

I nodded shyly and closed my eyes to enjoy his scent while slept together like that...

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up in the morning with Wookie in my arms. I admired his face, his eye lashes are long, his skin is so smooth. I know that he is my friend but I couldn't help but kiss his nose. It woke him up and our eyes met.

"Kyu ah.." He said with aegyo, I think he did not realize that he was awoken by my kiss. "Good morning." I greeted him.

He scratched his nose and closed his eyes again. “Yah, sleepy head, don’t sleep again!” I tickled him at the waist and he started to giggle. “Yah! Stop it!” he wriggled his body away from me but I continued tickling him. “Kyu ah! Stop~” He pleaded and by that time, I was sitting on him and him, lying down. I stopped and my heart, is pumping fast. Yah, Cho Kyuhun, he is your friend! Don’t do it to him, you will make him suffer more.

I went down to him and he blushed. “Ky..kyu ah, what are you trying to do?”

“Wookie ah, I..I want to bully you.” I giggled and pinched his nose.

“Ouch!” He stood up and tried to hit me. I grabbed my bag and ran out of his house. “I’m off, Chinggu!”

“Yah! Come back here!” I heard him shout from behind.

Stupid Kyuhyun! You can’t even say you love him, what right do you have to kiss him?


The new songstress is Hyorin! Because i think she sings really well, but sorry that she's in my story like that.

What do you think of this chapter?

There's equal sweet Kyuwook and Kyuxu moment!

Just curious, do you prefer Kyuwook or Kyuxu?