Chapter 33

The Songstress...

Ryeowook’s POV

I was awoken by the warmth radiating from the source beside me. “Good morning…” Kyu said softly and tightened his arms around my body. He planted a kiss on my forehead which made me smile widely.

“Is it painful?” Kyu suddenly asked. I blushed and shook my head.

“I meant your tongue, pabo. Why are you blushing?” He giggled. I opened my eyes wide and covered my face with my palm and turned away from him.

“Yah, Yah! Let me check your mouth.” Kyu complained as he tried to turn me over to face him. Stubbornly, I refused to turn over. He lost his patience and sat on me to force me on my back. “Ah!” Kyu opened his mouth wide, telling me to do the same. And I did.

He leaned forward to have a good look at my tongue. “It’s healing well. You really know how to make me worry don’t you? Do you know how difficult it was for me to kiss you without using my tongue?”

I giggled softly while he came down to me to hug me tightly. “Ryeowook ah, I’m so sorry for letting you go through all these. I won’t let you go anymore. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said smiling.



 

We got out of bed after a few more minutes of hugs and kisses. We bathed together and left the room. We heard some noises at the living room.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” I heard the butler ask.

“We are from Choi enterprise and it is our duty to confiscate this house as well as any other property that belongs to the Cho enterprise.”

I looked at Kyu in shock but he was calmly looking at what was happening while holding my hands tightly. We looked as the strangers start to empty the house. The butlers and maids were trying to stop them until Kyu said “Ahjussi, stop. Let them….”

“Sir!” The butlers called.

Kyu nodded his head and they stepped aside. Very soon, the mansion was empty after the strangers left.

“Kyu ah…” I called him softly. He took a deep breath and turned to smile at me. He must be hiding his emotions now.  I hugged him and patted his back softly. “I’m sorry that I caused all this.”

“Nothing in the world can exchange for you. So don’t be sorry.”

After dismissing the servants, Kyu packed his clothes and left the mansion. We went to my old house. The road, the smell and the sound. Everything of the neighborhood were so familiar. 

“Kyu ah, why did we have to go such a big round to come back to this house?” I asked.

“This way, it made me love you more.” Kyu replied

I smiled and nodded. It’s true, at least, we now know how much we can’t live without the other.  We carried our luggage into the house and saw that everything was the same inside. I miss Omma, the days I switched between 2 identities.

“Kyuhyun ah, let’s not waste our lives anymore. Loving you will be the mission of my life.” I said to him.

“And that’s my mission too.” Kyu replied with a kiss on my lips.

We cleaned up the house together.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop playing! Put that there!”

“Yah! Kim Ryeowook! Stop looking so cute or else I’ll put you there!” He pointed at the bed in my room. I giggled happily and continued wiping the window. 

We cooked ramen together and fed each other. The day passed so quickly with Kyu. Today is supposed to be a sad day since Kyu was chased out of his mansion. But together, we are so happy.

If only we are the only human on Earth… But we know that it's not the case....


*bows 90 degree* So sorry to keep you waiting. I feel so bad, It's just that i lost the momentum after my exams and I can't think of a more interesting plot. This is a short update.

Thank you for waiting so patiently!

Do comment and... IDEAS IDEAS! I need inspiration! This chapter is lame though.

I'll try to update soon!