Chapter 36

The Songstress...

Why was there so.... few comments in the previous few chapters? Because it's not interesting anymore? Or you have lost touch with this story already since i was on hiatus for so long? *My bad* Anyway, it's ending soon, bear with me:-)


 

Ryeowook’s POV

“Kyu ah, are you asleep?”

“Yes…”

“Mmm, okay.” I turned away from my lover and tried to sleep. But not long after, Kyu’s hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. “I’m awake now, what is it you want to tell me?”

“Um…”

“What is it? You are pregnant?” He suddenly sat up excitedly.

“No.”

“Then what?” His shoulders dropped and lied back beside me.

“I have an audition at SM entertainment next week.”

“SM? That’s good! Singing has always been your passion.”

“Really? I was afraid that you will disagree.”

“Why would I? I’ll support anything you want.”

“Thank you, Kyu. You may sleep now.”

“Didn’t I always say that you should be responsible for your actions?”

“Mwo?” Kyu suddenly climbed above me and pinned my hands above my head. “I’m awake now and I can’t sleep. Entertain me!” He kissed my neck, leaving love marks around.

“Yah, yah…” I complained as he moved down my body…

We did it.


 

 Kyuhyun’s POV

I’m glad that there is hope that Ryeowook can go back to his passion for singing. Unlike the past, Wookie isn’t busy preparing for the audition.

“Wookie ah.”

“Yes?”

“I’ll take care of haraboji, go practice for the audition.” I suggested.

“I’m fine, dear. After so many things that happened, I think that singing may be my passion but I don’t wish to practice so hard as if it was the only thing I want. I want to spend more time with Haraboji and you.”

“But I think there’s no conflict?”

“Aren’t you going out?” He moved to get my bag and water bottle and shoved them into my arms. He pushed me gently out of the house.

“Goodbye my dear. See you tonight!” He shut the door before I could reply him. What’s wrong with him?



 

For the next few days, I tried to encourage Wookie to practice his songs but he would be avoiding the topic or say that he’s tired.

“Tomorrow would be the audition, are you sure that you do have to practice?” I asked him worriedly.

“I said I don’t have to. Can you stop asking me?” He raised his voice at me.

“Why are you so agitated? What’s wrong with you? You are avoiding practice, you are not interested in the audition.” I held his hands softly and looked at him lovingly.

“You…you don’t understand so get lost.” He pushed me aside and went back to the room. When I was about to follow him into the room, he locked the door. I knocked twice, calling his name but he did not respond. After awhile, the door clicked open but all I got was my pillow thrown at me.

“Sleep outside!” He shouted.

I hugged my pillow and stared at the closed door blankly. I turned to look at haraboji who was staring at me.

“You mmmaaade him anngggrryy.” Haraboji said.

“Not me! You saw it, I was just asking him to practice singing for tomorrow’s audition.” I tried to explain to haraboji but his heart is already with Wookie. I wonder how did they become so close? Anyway, I guess I have to sleep on the sofa tonight.

Ryeowook’s POV

I lay on our bed. Sorry kyu, I lost my temper at you. But…

*Recall*

I was surfing the internet to look at the audition details.

Top 3 winners of the audition will be sponsored to America for training for 2 years.

I stared at the same line, reading it over and over again. If I were to be chosen, I would have to leave haraboji and Kyu for 2 years. How is it possible for me? But if I say that I won’t enter the audition, Kyu would blame himself for making me give up my passion.

*End of flashback*

It’s way past midnight and I am still unable to fall asleep. Slowly opening the room door, I tiptoed into the living room to find Kyu all curled up on the sofa without any blanket. I took mine from the room and walked beside him and covered him under the cloth.

All of a sudden, he opened his eyes and pulled my wrist, making me fall on him.

“Let go.” I said sternly. He gave me a peck on my lips and said “I knew you will come out.”

“You are too full of yourself.” I tried to get away from him but he shifted his hands to my waist and hugged me tightly.

“I won’t force you. If you don’t want to practice, then don’t. I’m sorry.” He gave me another peck on the lips. I melted right away, Kyu really knows how to deal with me when I’m angry. He knows that I can never resist his touches.

I smiled at him and kissed him passionately. his lips slowly, he gave in to me and opened his mouth for me to enter. He circled his arms around my neck while I continue attacking his neck. Kyu started to breathe hard and suddenly, he pulled me apart and got on his feet. He scooped me up from the sofa and carried me, bridal style, into the room.

I giggled happily as he carried me. I closed the door after entering and…

We did it for the nth time for this week…


 

“Ryeowook ah! Palli Palli! You are late!”Kyu removed the blanket above me to expose my body. I curled up in embarrassment.

“Yah, we are not strangers. Why are you shy? Hurry!” He waved the outfit he chose for me and pulled me out of bed.

“Kyu ah, can I not go?”

“What’s wrong with you? Go!” He pushed me into the bathroom. “Hurry bath and come out!”

I stood under the shower head and let the water sprinkle on me. I took my time to shower but Kyu was shouting outside the bathroom.

“What is taking you so long? Hurry.”

Reluctantly, I came out of the toilet and got changed into the outfit.

“Let’s go!” Kyu pulled me out of the room. “You… you are going with me?” I asked. He nodded.

“What about haraboji?”

He paused and looked at me. “Um… I’ll be back soon, he’ll be fine.”

“No, I don’t feel safe. Kyu, stay. I’ll go by myself.”

Finally, I get to make Kyu leave me alone…

Reaching the entrance of SM building, there was a long line of participants. This reminded me of the days I prepared for the contest with Hyorin.

*Beep Beep* My cell phone sounded, I fished it out from my pocket and looked at it.

“I miss you, I want to support you. Can I see you outside SM builing? Love, Kyu.”

I smiled at the message and walked out of the building again.

But suddenly, I was gagged and the unique smell of the cloth made me lose consciousness….

 


Thank you for reading, and COMMENTS!!!

Support my new fic "That ahjussi"!