Chapter 13

The Songstress...

For once, i'm back from schoool early. So i can give you an early update:-) Enjoy!


Ryeowook’s POV

After Kyu left me in the house, I can’t help but shed tears. That Kyu just wouldn’t say that he love Kim Ryeowook. I guess he loves Lixu only…

I went to the lounge that evening and Hyorin was walking in my direction along the corridor to the dressing room. “Sunbae!” She shouted. Why is she polite today?

“Yes?” I asked.

“You  are handsome as a man.” She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Oppa!” She called.

“What?” I replied annoyed

“Don’t perform today, give me the slot.”

“What?” She giggled and stepped closer to me to whisper in my ears, “Or else, I will tell your Kyu that you are a he.”

“You!” I was breathing hard as I was angry. Kim Ryeowook, relax! It’s not the time to let Kyu find out your identity. I am not prepared to let him know yet. So I have no choice but to give in this time.

“I will let you have your way this time.” She laughed and left.

I turned around and stormed away. As I was leaving the lounge, I gave Yesung a call. “Hyung, I am not feeling well today. I’m sorry that I cannot perform today.”

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yes, I need a little rest.”

“Okay, rest well.”

I sighed and looked at my Lixu phone with Kyu as the wallpaper. Kyu ah, do you know that I’m having a hard time because of my foolish revenge on you?

I pressed the speed dial number 1 on my phone, the caller rang for awhile and it picked up.

“My Lixu~” Kyu said

“Kyu ah, I’m not performing today. Shall we go on a date?”

“Really! Oh yea! ”

I got changed into Lixu’s attire. We would meet at our usual park and I was sitting on the bench, regretting why I played with Kyu’s feelings in the beginning and fall for him too.

A pair of arms wrapped me from behind and I recognize the scent immediately.

“Kyu~” I held his arms tighter to me and he kissed my cheeks.

“Why do you not have to work today?”

“Erm…” I am horrible at coming up with excuses.

“That Hyorin, did she bully you?” Kyu, you are really my soulmate, you know what is wrong with me. But of course, I have to deny.

“No, it’s just that I gave her more opportunity to perform.”

“I knew that she isn’t a nice person from the beginning.” I smiled.

“Anyway, lets go!” Kyu pulled me along and I followed him. We got into the car and drove off. Along the way, he held my hands and kiss the back of my palm whenever it’s red light. I would laugh at his silliness but deep in me, I am sad that why does he not do this when I’m Ryeowook?

We reached a beach and it is dark. “Why are we coming to the beach in the night? There’s nothing to see.” I told Kyu but he gave me a smirk and said “Are you sure?” He clapped his hands twice and the shore brightened up. The trees at the beach were decorated with lights and below it, is a table and 2 chairs.

“It’s beautiful, Kyu!”

“This is specially prepared to celebrate your off day!” I giggled and jumped into his arms.

“I love you, Kyu.” He tightened his grip and swing me a little, left and right. “I love you too!” He shouted.

He finally stopped and let me down. Hugging me at the waist, he leaned his face towards me and I closed my eyes. I felt his lips touching mine and he my upper lips, then lower lips. He kissed me passionately and I put my arms on his shoulders. As our lips touched i could feel his heart beating hard and fast against my chest. I pulled away, my forehead leaning against his'. He smiled a sweet smile making his already beautiful eyes look even more beautiful than usual.

“Lixu ah..”

“Hmm?”

“Can you be mine tonight?” I froze, that way, he will know that I am a boy. I did not answer him.

“No?” He asked again. I dare not move an inch as I really don’t know how to reject him. Just then, his cell phone rang.

“Who is this calling at this crucial moment?” Annoyed, he picked up the phone.

“Hello? Oh! Yes, I understand. I will be right over.” What? Something important happened? What is it so important that Kyu would rush over when he is pleading to have with me?

“Lixu ah, I’m so sorry. I have something really important to attend to. Can I send you to the nearest train station?”

“Of course, but what happened?” I was relieved and worried at the same time.

“Uh… something important. Let’s go.” He ushered me to the car. He drove faster than usual and dropped me at the station. What is wrong? I thought.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I just received a call from Omonim, Wookie’s mother. She has been hospitalized and the hospital could not contact Wookie. Somehow or rather, Omonim had my number so they called me. My mind forgot about everything when I heard that Wookie’s mother is sick. He would be so worried, I must help him see the situation.

I drove to the hospital and ran into the emergency corner.

I saw Omonim sitting at the waiting area and I went over. “omonim, are you okay?”

“Kyuhyun ah, I did not expect them to call you. I copied your number on Wookie’s phone last time. I’m so sorry to cause you trouble.”

“No, don’t say that. I’m more than happy to help.”

“I was feeling faint when I arrived in Seoul and they force me to the hospital.” I giggled a little and helped her up. “So shall I send you back now?” She nodded.

Ryeowook’s POV

I am removing my make up in front of the mirror of my room now, wearing my pajamas. Omma said she should be back by tonight, I think she should arrive anytime now. I wonder what made Kyu leave Lixu behind? Nothing has been more important than Lixu..

“Wookie ah.” I heard Omma’s voice from outside. “Omma!” I shouted in reply and ran to the door to open. To my surprise, Kyu was standing beside her too.

“Omma, Kyu! What are the two of you doing together?”

Omma led Kyu in and she told me what happened. So… Kyu left Lixu because he had to take care of Kim Ryeowook’s mother? So that is more important than Lixu?

“Omma, I’m sorry, my phone isn’t working well.”

Kyu laughed and said “Not only your phone is not working, your brain too.” I stared at him and he took my message and kept quiet.

“Kyuhyun, thank you for your help today!”

“It’s nothing, Wookie’s Omma is my omma too.” Omma got up to give Kyu a hug and Kyu gave me a wink. “Wookie, send Kyuhyun out.” I nodded and led Kyu out of the house.

“It’s cold, go in.” He gestured me to return. He turned around to leave but I hugged him from behind. “Kyu ah, thank you!” I felt he held his breath.

“Wookie ah, I will die of nervousness if you carry on hugging me like that.” I tighten my grip around him.

He giggled and said “Pabo. You are my life.” He turned around to hug me properly. We hugged for awhile as I my mind is in a twirl. F

“Kyu ah, I know that I should not say this but… I love you. Kim Ryeowook loves Cho Kyuhyun!” I shouted. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I sobbed. He pulled a little away from me to look at me, his eyes were watery and he was smiling.

Without a word, he crashed his lips against mine. The feeling is so different when u’m being kissed as Lixu. I feel very true and loved. I responded to his kiss as we hugged tightly. His lips caressed mine as I opened my mouth for him to enter. He teased the warm cavern of my mouth which led me to let out a little whimper. His hands went to caress my back.

Finally, we broke the kiss to catch our breaths.

“Wookie ah, I cannot lie to myself anymore. I know that I cannot take responsibility but I must tell you today. I love you, Kim Ryeowook! Since the day I met you, I crave for your attention; I crave for your love. I am going crazy over you, little pabo!” Finally, he said it, I smiled in relief, he does love me!

I jumped into his arms. “Kyu ah, I love you!!!” I shouted very loudly. I have been wanting to say that for so long…


Finally, Kyu confessed! Do you like it?

Thank you for the comments! I've been getting more comments lately and i'm so happy!