Chapter 28

The Songstress...

Ryeowook’s POV

It’s been 3 months since I last met Kyu. I am the songstress of Siwon’s club now since he knew that I love to sing. I am trying my best to love Siwon and I am genuinely happy whenever I’m with him. He respected me so much that he did not touch me again after our first night together. Neither did I want to do it with him again. 

Somehow… that jerk is still in my heart.

“Good evening, I am Lixu, your songstress tonight.” The audience cheered.

I started to sing ‘7 years of love’ and recall the days with Kyu. Siwon was sitting at the bar counter, watching me sing. His eyes were always so loving which made me feel even more guilty for not feeling the same way.

I gave a bow to my audience before going down the stage. I walked toward Siwon and smiled at him. I grabbed his face to give him a peck on his lips. “Hyung.” I called.

“Ryeowook, no, Lixu, good performance.” Siwon said to me. I smiled at him.

“Shall we go on a date?” I asked him. His eyes sparkled and nodded vigorously. It’s a rare sight to see him so cute.

I got changed to my usual outfit and walked to his car. Siwon opened the door for me and I entered.

“Where shall we go?” He asked. I thought for a while and said “Hmm… Anywhere with you?”

He chuckled and started the car. Yes, I should forget about Kyu, He has his commitments and it doesn’t include me. Siwon is the one that really needs my love.

We had a car ride along the expressway. Siwon isn’t someont who talks much, he just held my hands while driving. We enjoyed each other’s company as we parked the car beside the river to look at the night scenery.

“Ryeowook ah.” Siwon called softly.

“Hmm?”

“I love you.” I froze for a minute. I always knew that hyung loves me but why am I afraid to hear him say now?

He moved his face closer to mine.

Kim Ryeowook, it’s Siwon! You should love him too.

I closed my eyes and we kissed. His kisses were so loving and soft. I hugged him back at the neck and relaxed to him.

He broke the kiss, panting. He carried me up to the car and made me lie down on at the back seat as he climb above me.

Why my heart is racing? Racing because I’m worried.

He placed his hands under my shirt to touch my bare skin. I shivered at his cold hands. He smiled and tried to open my belt.

Suddenly a voice came into my mind.

“If you dare do it with Siwon again while still loving me, I will kill you with my own hands. Get it?”

I woke up and pushed Siwon away from me. “No!” I shouted. Hyung looked at me, obviously shocked.

“Ryeowook ah, what’s wrong?”

“Um… Hyung. I’m tired. I’m sorry, I can’t…”

Surprisingly. He smiled and shook his head. “It’s okay. I was too rushed. I’m sorry too.”

I smiled awkwardly at him. Why is he so capable of making me a bad person?

Cho Kyuhyun, what drug did you feed me that I’m thinking of you all day?


 

We arrived back at the club and I kiss hyung good night before heading back to my room. Before I entered, I hear hyung’s cell phone ringing.

“Yeoboseyo? Kyuhyun ssi!” Siwon answered. Kyu?

“Is anything the matter?...Seohyun and you are leaving Korea tomorrow?...Sure, please take care of my insensible sister for me.”

Yea, of course he would. I thought to myself.

“Seohyun wants to talk to Wookie? Hold on a second.” Why would Seohyun want to talk to me?

“Wookie! Seohyun wants to talk to you!” Hyung called and I ran down the stairs to him. I took the phone from him and I stood beside him to answer the call.

“Seohyun ah.” I called. There was no reply. “Seohyun?”

“It’s me.” Kyu was the one who answered.

“Ky..” I peeked at Siwon beside me and kept quiet.

“Just answer yes or no. Is Siwon beside you?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry I had to use this method to talk to you.”

“…”

“I’m leaving korea tomorrow.”

“I know.”

“I will miss you.”

“…”

“Do you know that I love you?”

“Yes”

“Very much?”

“Yes”

“Giggle now.”

“Mwo?”

“You don’t want siwon to know that you are not talking to his sister right?” I faked a laugh quickly.

“Do you love me?” He asked.

“...”

“Hmm?”

“Y..yes.”

“Very much?”

“Yes”

“I really don’t know what to do. It’s my fault for being so useless.” I heard him crying at the other end of the line. My heart ached so much but I held back my tears knowing that Siwon is still beside me.

“Seohyun ah, Saranghae. I will wait for you to return no matter what happens.” I said to him and quickly cut the line. I returned hyung his phone and went back to my room.

This is it, Kim Ryeowook. Admit it, you can never forget about Cho Kyuhyun.

You are his forever and that’s your destiny.

I buried my face in my pillow and cried…


I'm sorry for not updating for the past few days. I will try to update it again later!

Comments comments!!