Chapter 26

The Songstress...

I was contemplating whether to update again. But well, anyway here it is. Enjoy and comment later!


Ryeowook’s POV

I opened my eyes in the morning and I’m in the arms of a Siwon. His muscular arms wrapped around me and his warmth surrounded my body. “Good morning.” He said and kissed my forehead.

Kim Ryeowook, what have you done?

“Did you sleep well?”

I nodded my head while blushing. He caressed my cheeks softly.

His face is still as cool as ever. 

Siwon got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Not long after, I heard water sounds. He is bathing. I felt relieved that our love making session was over.

Stupid Ryeowook! Why did you do it? Sacrificing your body to spite that jerk! You must be crazy! Now I’m going to hurt Siwon too.

Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly closed my eyes. I hear siwon walking closer to me, my heart is beating fast. Afraid that he would want to do it again. Then, he kissed my cheeks. “Don’t go to the club anymore. I don’t want anyone else to touch you. You may go out if you want but, you will return to me right?” I did not move. “Use my handphone.” He continued while putting his cell phone on the side table.

He ruffled my hair and left the room.

Kim Ryeowook, you made a huge mistake!


 

I walked out of the room after getting dressed. The other employees were whispering when they saw me.

I heard some of them. “He moaned so loudly last night. What a .”

“Shut your mouth!” I turned to see that it’s Shindong. The gossipers ran away.

“Shindong hyung.” I called. He smiled at me awkwardly. “Thank you for helping me that day.” He said to me.

“It’s nothing. How is your Omma?”

“She is better now. Hyungnim paid for our hospital bills and even let me return to work. I am really thankful to the both of you.”

Siwon even did all those? I smiled in my heart. “I’m glad you are fine now.”

“Thank you once again and I hope that hyungnim and you will be happy together.” He gave me a bow and left for his daily routine.

Happy? With Siwon? Maybe I can!

For the first time since I was kidnapped, I walked out of the club on my own. I thought of how I can spend the day. I want to cook for Siwon! I should try to love him.

Maybe… I will forget that jerk one day.


I left for the supermarket and I took a trolley. I wandered around to look for the ingredients. My cellphone sounded. I took it out and there was a message.

From: Siwon

To: Ryeowook

Shall we meet for dinner?

I smiled at the unemotional text. If it was that jerk, it would have been full of mushy words. Wait, why am I thinking of him again? I shook the thoughts out of my mind. I typed the reply.

From: Ryeowook

To: Siwon

I will be cooking dinner. What time will you be back?

Sent. Very soon, a reply came.

From: Siwon

To: Ryeowook

I will be back by 7.

I kept the phone in my pocket and continued shopping. I turned the trolley around the corner and it hit another trolley.

“I’m so sorry!” I bowed to a beautiful young lady.

“It’s okay.” She said and she turned around and shouted “Oppa! Palli! What are you doing?”

“Can’t you wait? I’m looking for…” The man caught up with her and paused when he saw me. I froze too. It’s Kyuhyun.

So that lady must be his fiancée and… Siwon’s sister. “Oppa, this oppa here bumped into my trolley. Pain~” She showed Kyu her pinky.

Kyu looked at me while I stared fiercely at them. When I caught him looking at me, I looked away.

“Oppa~~” The girl whined. Kyu sighed and took her pinky and planted a kiss on it. My legs turned wobbly and I lost my balance. “Are you okay?” the girl asked.

“Y…yes I am fine.” I lied.

“You bought this sauce! Is this good?” The girl asked.

“Um… Yes. I used it before.” I used the sauce to cook pasta for Kyu before. I gazed at Kyu who seem to be staring at every inch of my face. “I’m Seohyun and this is my fiancé, Kyuhyun.”

“I’m Ryeowook.” I answered. “Oppa, can you teach me how to make this?” She stood beside me and Kyu went to push her trolley. So he is her Yes-man now? I start to boil inside but I tried to control my anger.

I taught Seohyun how to make the pasta as we were walking to the counter to pay. She went in front to pay since she insisted to pay mine too, leaving Kyu and I at the back of the queue. My heart is thumping fast. Suddenly, he held my hand. I tried to pull away but he help it so tightly.

I glared at him fiercely but his eyes were fixed on Seohyun, making sure that she doesn’t turn to our direction. “Let go.” I said but he tightened his grip. I could feel that he is wearing a ring on his pinky. Engagement ring with Seohyun?

“Oppa!” Seohyun called and Kyu let my hand go immediately. What a jerk!

I collected my goods from Seohyun and we proceeded out of the supermarket together.

“Ryeowook!” A familiar voice called me and I turned around to see Siwon at the side of the street.

“Hyung!” I ran to him and he took the bag of groceries from me. “How do you know that I’m here?”

“You said that you wanted to cook so of course you will be here.” Siwon explained.

“Oppa?” Seohyun called. “You know Ryeowook oppa?”

“Seo and Kyuhyun ssi. You both are here. Ryeowook is my boyfriend.” I am thankful to Siwon for saying that in front of that jerk. I could see that Kyu’s expression tensed up. He glared at me for which I linked my arms with Siwon to make him more jealous.

“Oppas! Let’s have dinner together!” Seohyun suggested.

“No, Ryeowook is cooking for me tonight.” Siwon said plainly and I could feel Kyu’s glare intensifying. I smirked in me.

“Let’s just have dinner together. You can always cook another day.” Kyu broke his silence.

“What do you think?” Siwon asked me.

My eyes met with Kyu’s.

*Our telepathy at work:*

“I won’t let you cook for him!”

“Why don’t you go lovey dovey with your fiancée?”

“That’s 2 different matters.”

“What’s so different? We have our own partners now!”

“But… I want to see you for awhile more. Don’t you too?”

“…”

*Back to reality*

“Okay, hyung. Let’s have dinner together…”


I would like to clarify a bit regarding the telepathy part since it may come out again next time.

The telepathy here is not really as if they have magic, but rather, I wanted to portray a more romantic way of Kyuwook communication. In this, they will voice out things they won't say in reality. So that's very precious moments.

But what they say during telepathy is not going to be mentioned when they are in reality because this is supposed to be abstract. (Confusing right? Ask me again if you don't understand.)

Like always... I want comments please!