Chapter 9

The Songstress...

Ryeowook’s POV

It’s been 3 months since I started being a songstress and all the audience, new and old still love Lixu very much. I have forgotten that I was in love with hyung before already.

Kyuhyun still came to see Lixu every night but I would bully him by making him help clear all the cups in the lounge. I would reward him with a kiss before he left and he is contented just with that. I don’t know what is this feeling but I miss him everytime after he left.

In school, he stopped bullying me but we would still bicker every now and then. I’m the only one who dares shout at him and jonghyun gave up stopping our bickering.

“Yah Kim Ryeowook!”

“What?”

“Help me!”

“What?”

“There’s this girl that I like very much and I want to formally confess to her and ask her to be my girlfriend. Since you really act like a girl, I’m sure you can help me think of something.”

“I act like a girl?” I pouted and turned away. He grabbed my wrist and said “Sorry! No, I mean you are meticulous like a girl. Please help me…”

“Who is this girl?” He smiled like an idiot, “Lixu of ferntree café.”

I, too, smiled in my heart. “Since its your confession, shouldn’t you think of it yourself?”

“I tried but I can only think of the old fashioned stuff.”

I laughed and pulled him with me. We went to a florist, “Sometimes, the old school method is the best.” I said to him and he nodded like a student. “Give me tulips.” I said to the florist

“Why tulips?” He asked me. “I know that she will like tulips.”

“That’s your favourite flower, not necessarily hers too.”

“Trust me!”

I picked a card at the side shelf and shove it to Kyuhyun. “Write something to her and give it to her with these flowers later.”

We returned to the school’s music room where we used to spent our bickering time together. He was busy writing the card while I admire the flowers.

“Why do you like her?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. I just love her. When she smile, I feel that I can die at that moment. When she cry, I want to kill whoever that make her cry. I am sure that she is the one for me, I will marry her only.”

Somehow, there’s a prickly feeling in my heart. Kim Ryeowook! You are jealous with yourself! Are you crazy?

“You aren’t attracted by her y body?”

“Yah! I’m not that erted okay?”

“You aren’t?”

“Well… may be a little too?”

“I knew it!”

“Yah! Just a little!” He got on his feet and took the flowers in my hands and the card he wrote. He ran out of the room and locked the door with me still inside.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Let me out!” He was laughing outside, “I will let you out after I’m done! This is punishment!”

I banged the door hard but I heard his footsteps fading. Pabo!! What are you going to do when you lock your confession target in this room?

I sighed and sat down.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I reached the park where Lixu and I promised to meet tonight. Holding the flower and card in my hands, my heart is thumping fast. I am so excited, how should I say? Should I kneel? I forgot to ask Ryeowook about this.

I waited and waited, but still no sight of Lixu. I took out my phone and dialed her number, it rang for a long while and finally, she picked it up.

“Lixu-ssi, I am waiting for you at the park.”

There was a long pause. “Kyu ah, I cannot come because I’m locked up by a pabo.”

“What?”

“Oh… Nothing. I mean, I have to help someone with something so sorry that I cannot meet you today.”

My shoulders dropped after hearing this, “Kyu ah?” she called.

“Yes?” I asked, “Are you disappointed?”

“No… I’m okay.” I lied. She giggled over the phone and she took a deep breath, “Kyu ah, I love you! See you tomorrow.” She hung up the phone.

I’m supposed to be the one confessing but she confessed to me instead! I laughed like a lunatic in the park. I’m too happy!

I ran back to school to open the music room door with the keys and Ryeowook was playing the piano. He turned around with his face flushed for some reason. I ran to him to hug him. “Wookie ah! She said she love me! I’m going crazy now!!”

He pat me at the back, “Of course she would.” We hugged like that throughout the night…


Ryeowook’s POV

It’s the first time I’m meeting Kyuhyun for a date. I wore a floral dress with wedge heels. My wig has straight hair and my makeup has to be lighter than usual since it’s in the day and I don’t want to scare people with my heavy makeup. I hope he cannot recognize me as Ryeowook.

I met him at our usual park and I saw him sitting on our usual bench. I sneaked behind him and cover his eyes.

“Dugu dugu?” I said with aegyo

“My beloved Lixu!” He said loudly and I chuckled. I removed my hands from his eyes and kissed him at his cheek.

I walked in front of him and he took a good look at me. “You are beautiful with light makeup too!” he said and I blushed. “But… You look like…” I froze… did he recognize me? “Never mind, let’s go!” he continued.

He held my hands and we walked together. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked. We watched a romantic movie and then had candle light dinner together. He was attentive to me throughout and he was my Yes-man. I feel that I am falling deeper and deeper for him.

It was getting late and he walked me home. “Where do you stay?” He asked.

“Um… around here.”

“My best friend lives around here too.” His best friend? He meant Ryeowook? I’m his best friend?

I reached a junction and said “I have reached, I can go back myself.”

“No, I want to see you in.” Oh no, he cannot see me going into the same house. I must do something.

I tiptoed to kiss his nose. “Go back.” I gave him my puppy eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me close to him and he gobbled my lips hungrily. My hands moved frantically but soon relaxed to hug him back. We kissed aggressively while he slowly pushed me into the dark alley at the corner. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned softly. “Kyu ah…”

His hands move to my shoulders pulling down the strap of my dress and he kissed my shoulders hungrily too. His hands moved again and almost touched my “” when I yelped and pushed him away.

He got surprised and looked at me. “Did I scare you?” He asked. Pretending, I nodded and he hugged me tight. “Sorry, I should have gone slow.” He pulled back the strap of my dress and help me straighten my clothes.

“I won’t do it until you are ready.” I hugged him even tighter.


Kyu ah, I’m sorry, I lied to you…

What will you do if you find out Lixu is Ryeowook? Will you still love me?


Silly Kyu to lock Wookie up!

Lixu and Kyu has started to date!

Stay tuned!! Thank you for reading and comments please!