Chapter 22

The Songstress...

Ryeowook's POV

It's been 6 months since I was brought here. Shin dong as well as the customers did not dare to touch me anymore since the siwon kissed me. But he never appeared in front of me ever since. I wanted to ask why did he help me and why did he kiss me.

I was serving alcohol to the customers and they would politely collect it from me, something which I am still not used to. Then, I heard a commotion and turn my head. It's siwon entering the club and shindong as well as other people ran to him.

"Siwon hyungnim, you are back from America. You must be tired." shindong massaged Siwon's shoulders as he was walking to a sofa seat at a corner. Siwon is definitely the boss!

As I was peeking at them, Siwon suddenly saw me and our eyes met. I got flustered and looked away immediately.

"Yah! Kim Ryeowook! Come here!" I heard shindong calling. Reluctantly, I walked to them. Siwon gestured to everyone to leave and they did.

"How's life here?" He asked plainly.

"Better since you..." I replied hesitantly.

"Since I kissed you. " He continued the sentence for me. I nodded shyly. "I don't want you to misunderstand and start clinging to me in future. " He said.

"Mwo?"

"I helped you because of your omma."

"My omma? "

"She was a dish washer here before she died. She taught me a lot of things. So I thought that I should do her one last favor by saving you that day."

I hit my head with my fist, " stupid me. I did not even realize omma was working behind my back. I was busy dating that jerk." Siwon grabbed my hands to stop me from hitting myself.

"You are already so short. What will happen if you continue hitting your head?" I smiled at his words as I looked at him. "Thank you." I said. He pulled me closer to him and our faces were so close together. I could hear grasps from the people around us.

I felt my cheeks getting hot and I was blinking rapidly. He leaned his face towards me for his lips to touch mine. I stopped breathing for a moment. I can’t help but think of that jerk who kissed me so often in the past. When he finally stopped, he separate his lips from me and said "I had to refresh their memories. They will think that you are mine and they won't treat you badly." Still in shock, I nodded my head.

He stood up and left me there dumbfounded, again. ..


Kyuhyun's POV

"Haraboji, how are you today?" I asked the old man lying on the bed silently. I was clipping the nail of haraboji.

"The company is doing well so hurry wake up to see what your mighty grandson did.. Like what was stated in your will, I will marry Seohyun."

*Flashback*

I was meeting Seohyun for the first time in the hotel room since she just arrived in America. I have to marry her so that her parents’ company would support mine. I was in the toilet when my cell phone rang and she picked it up. "Dear!" She called. How on earth am I her dear? Disgusting.

"Yeboseyeo?" I asked but there was no reply. At that moment, I know exactly who it was. My wookie, why are you so silly. "Strip yourself while I’m on the phone!" I demanded Seohyun, wanting wookie to give up on me.

"Kyu ah... O..omma.."

I said a bunch of hearrless words before cutting the line. Silly wookie, when would you give up? I look at the ring I was wearing on my pinky, the one I bought to propose to wookie.

I lifted my head to see a woman in front of me. She was blushing and using her palm to cover her s. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oppa, you wanted me to strip myself."

"Yah, I just know you for less than an hour and you go because I told you to do so??" she nodded and said "Because you are my fiancé."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards her. I removed her hands covering her s and I looked at her pink s. This made me confirm that no one in the world can switch me on other than Kim Ryeowook. She was blushing red but my mind is full of Kim Ryeowook. Why was he crying so pitifully?

Seohyun wanted to touch my face but I grabbed her wrist and threw it away. I turned to the bed and took the blanket. I wrapped her in the cloth from head to toe. “Wear your clothes and let’s go for dinner.”

*End of flashback*

As I was clipping haraboji’s nails, a pair of arms wrapped around me. The familiar perfume smell.

“Oppa! How is Haraboji?”

“The same.” I simply said.

“We are returning to Korea to meet my parents. You know right?” She asked. Of course I know. It’s the time I will go look for Wookie. I nodded my head.

“I’m so happy that we are finally going to be together after meeting my parents.” I rolled my eyes and continued to take care of my haraboji.

Wookie ah, I miss you so much. Just let me see you one last time.


Ryeowook’s POV

Siwon has been in the club almost every night. I feel that his pair of eyes is stalking me wherever I go. No one dared to order me around anymore and I was just helping to clear the empty cups. I was at the table near Siwon when a drunken man walked towards him.

“Hyungnim! Why did you have to chase my hyung out of the gang? He did not do anything wrong!”

Siwon looked at him coldly as the man was crying. Shindong ran over to pull the man away. “Let me go!” He shouted and using his last strength, he broke free of Shindong and ran to Siwon, grabbing a beer bottle on the table. Siwon was turning his back on the man and he would be in danger!

From my position, I ran to his attacker and crashed the tray I was holding on my hands such that he fell to the ground. Siwon turned over and saw us. He kicked his attacker hard on the stomach and he curled up in pain. He held my hands and helped me up. Putting his hands at my waist, he pulled me closer to him to support me.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes. I’m fine.” The man was finally pulled out of the club unconscious. We are still close together. When I realized, I wanted to move away from him but he tightened his grip on me.

“S..siwon hy..hyungnim…” I said. I don’t know if calling him like that was correct but I just followed how the other called him.

“You did not have to do that.” He said coldly and released me. I stepped further from him and he walked away. Well, so much for saving him…


 

I have been cut away from the outside world since I was kidnapped. My phone was confiscated and I did not leave the club at all. But strangely, I did not have the urge to leave since I know that no one would look for me. Probably only Yesung and Sungmin hyung would be looking for me, but they may be busy with their lives that they did not realize that I’m missing.

I live in the dorm of the club. In the beginning, I shared the room with other waiters but since Siwon kissed me, they moved me to a single room where I had my own queen sized bed, table, toilet and wardrobe.  Siwon may be an unfeeling creature but his appearance did make my life better.

I lied on the bed on one side and looked out of the window. It is full moon and how I envy the little stars beside the moon being able to be with their friends. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

That jerk, that heartless jerk. Where are you?


Thank you for the great response for the previous chapter. Please continue your support!

Comments and subs!!