Chapter 2

The Songstress...

Ryeowook's POV

I am tired in school today as last night's stage debut ended late. Ahjumma thanked me endlessly for helping but it seems like I have to continue doing this until she finds a replacement.

I am so tired that I rested my head on the table of the lecture hall. I closed my eyes and slowly, my mind start to go into relax mode when suddenly, someone banged the table.

I got shocked and sprang up. its Kyuhyun making fun of me again. I tried to ignore him and sat back down again.

Kyuhyun's POV

I just want to make fun of that boy whenever I see him. But he is so.. good at ignoring me that I can't stop craving for his attention. I gave him my evil smirk and went to sit at the row in front of him. He put his head back on the table top.

As soon as I sat down, I recall last night where I saw that beautiful songstress. Her voice, her face.. is just the combination I want. I must make her mine.

Suddenly, I heard her voice behind me. "Eunhyuk ah. Good morning! " I turned around to realise that Ryeowook's voice is very much like Lixu ssi. How dare he sound like my goddess!

"Yah Kim Ryeowook! " He looked at me.

"Shut your mouth!" I shouted at him. Eunhyuk ran far away from us not wanting to get into trouble. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

Ryeowook's POV

This jerk is so annoying! But it seems that he couldn't recognize me as the singer last night. That's good, if not he will be making fun of me.

I went straight to the lounge after school. I greeted my boss and went to the dressing room and locked it. I ed my shirt and ped my pants. Today's outfit will be a red tight dress with high chinese collar. I wore the wig with curls and bun it up allowing a few strands of hair to fall down. I wore a bra and stuffed some padding into it. I am still not used to this tight underwear How could women wear this?

I kept my original clothes into the locker and left the changing room. A young man was standing in front if the door smiling at me.

"Hi Lixu-ssi or Ryeowook ssi?"

"Hi. You are?"

Ahjumma came from behind and said "This is my son Yesung." He nodded and tool my hand to plant a kiss on it. I blushed...

"C..call me Wookie. "

"Thank you so much for helping us. You even had to cross dress. But your voice is so good."

My cheeks start to feel hot and said softly "Thank you!"

I went to the backstage to get ready as I saw yesung serving the customers. I closed my eyes to hypnotize myself.

You are not Kim Ryeowook. You are the proud and arrogant Lixu. Men are worthless things and you sing to earn money.

I heard the mc introducing me and I opened my eyes. I got on my feet and went on stage with my cold expression. The whole lounge is almost full house and mostly were men cheering as soon as they saw me. My eyes swipe across the place and I saw that jerk, Kyuhyun again! Was he mesmerized by the female me?

"Good evening. " I gave a slight bow and all the men whistle and cheered like a bunch of wolves. Cheap men.. I thought to myself.

The music sounded and I started to sing. With occasional swerve of my hips and bending of my legs, I can see that everyone are drooling. Yesung stopped at the side to look at me too.

When I finish singing I got down from the stage and someone approached me. "My boss would like to see you."
I naively followed him to the VIP cubicle and a middle aged man was inside. "Lixu ssi!" The man pulled my hand to make me sit on his lap. "Let me go!" I shouted but he hugged my waist tight. "Do you know how y you are?"

I struggled and shouted. Someone came in to pull me away from the lecher. It's Kyuhyun!

"Are you okay?" I nodded my head shivering.

He went to the lecher to give him a punch and he was no match for Kyuhyun even if there's 2 of them. They escaped after kyuhyun flipped the boss on the floor with taekwando.

I was standing at the side shivering and Kyuhyun came to me to hug me tight patting the back of my head.

"It's alright now." he said softly.

We separated and he looked at me lovingly. I have never seen him in these eyes. My collar was torn by the lecher and my neck is exposed showing the mark Kyuhyun left behind yesterday. He saw it and looked at me. "Who is this lucky guy??"

It'you, idiot. I remember hoe he bully me everyday and I got angry. I pushed him away but he pulled me back at the wrist. "is this how you thank your saviour?"

I gave him a death stare and said "Thank you."

"You don't look thankful."

"Get lost." I pushed him again but this time, he pushed me against the wall and I struggled.

"Why are you angry?"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!" He lifted my chin and quickly gave me a peck on my lips. My eyes opened wide and he was smiling at me.

"Lixu ssi. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I think I have fallen for you. I will protect you with my life. I will.. no.. I must make you fall for me too."

Is he crazy? He really can't recognize me! "Yah! You really can't recognize me? I'm..." I was about to reveal my identity but I stopped and swallowed back my words.

Cho Kyuhyun! it's my payback time!


It's payback time!

I have something to confess. The picture of the songstress wookie in the foreword is in black and white, look quite wierd right? But actually it's because i photoshoped wooke's face onto the female body but i can out horrible. So i had to change it to black and white to cover the flaws. Please forgive me.

Just the foreword and chapter 1 gave me 2 votes and 22 subs. Thank you so much!!