Chapter 8

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOMI POV

Eunji and I had grew closer to B1A4 members since our meeting on the other day. We met like twice in a week. I started to learn more things about them.

Channie is the most sensitive member. Well, probably because he’s the maknae, so he feels distanced when the elder members not giving him any attention. He’ll sulk and becomes moody but it will change quickly when the other members hug him. Kekeke~

Baro oppa hates it when people say that he’s cute. He prefers ‘cool’ rather than ‘cute’. But what can we do? Everytime he tries to act cool, he ends up making himself look cute. And his pouty lips is the cutest pouty lips I’ve ever seen. ^^

Sandeul oppa loves to eat. He eats more than the other members. When all of them have only a set of sandwich each, he will have a set and a half. *The half is from Jinyoung oppa. He doesn’t eat much. Hm, no wonder he is so skinny.*

Jinyoung oppa is bad with direction and he likes cute things. You know, like rings and music box. So, I bought him a music box on one of our meeting. He was smiling for the whole day, and Shinwoo oppa complained that he played the music box non-stop for the whole night when they got back home.

Shinwoo oppa, hm hm,, *giggle* is the type that don’t talk about useless thing. Which I found very interesting. It showed that he’s matured. *And that’s probably one of the characters I longed for my ideal type*. He takes a good care of the other members since he is the oldest. And he’s the shy type. *I noticed that when he’s shy, he’ll throw himself to other members, like punching or hugging them or even choking them*.

Hm, I don’t know why. But I like our friendship now rather than when I was their fangirl. Now, I’m their friend. ^^. Kekeke~ This is probably because I got to get a bit closer to Shinwoo oppa~ Kyaah!

Today, I met them without Eunji. That’s why right now, Eunji still refused to talk to me. Oh, haven’t I told? Eunji and Sandeul oppa got well along now, except for the fact that Eunji called Sandeul oppa Duck-obsession and Sandeul oppa called her Pororo-obsession.

 

“Yah! Eunji-ah!” – I threw a pillow to her.

“Yah! That hurts.” – She sulked.

“Don’t be mad at me. You’re the one who told me that you don’t want to follow me.” – I defended myself.

“Yah, Bbom-ah! That’s because you don’t tell me that you’re going to meet them. And besides, I’m busy fixing things about our new house.” – She pouted and made a sad face.

 

We’re going to move to an apartment which located near to our office. Since the bus and taxi fare had rised up, we planned to move out. Neither of us had went to our new house nor had a look at the condition of the apartment yet. But we got the help from Eunji’s uncle whose friends had helped us to find this apartment.

 

“Aigoo, poor Eunji. Mianhei, Eunji-ah.” – I pouted back.

“Huh!” – She turned her head from me.

“Ah, really? Then I guess you don’t want to follow me to their place this weekend.” – I shrugged and packed some of my belongings into a box.

 

We’ve started to pack since we’re moving out on three days. Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me on my waist.

 

“Bbom-ah.. You know what?” – I raised my brow.

“I love you!!! I’m following!!” – I laughed when I saw Eunji jumped up and down like a child.

 

Seemed like our Miss Pororo right now had turned to Miss Ducky. She’s so friendly with Sandeul oppa. Well, maybe because they both are the happy-go-lucky type and they’re both from Busan. Their same character, it’s obviously their gummy smile. Aigoo, they both looked adorable. ^^.

 

*Vibrate*

Bomi-ah. ^^’ – Hehe..

Oppa! Hehe, aren’t you sleeping yet? It’s late.’ – I replied.

Nope, not sleepy at all. These guys had slept already. I’m bored. -.-‘ – I smiled.

Hoho ^0^ Aigoo, you should go to sleep oppa-yah, you might wake up late tomorrow. You told me that you’ll need to attend a fansign tomorrow morning right?’ – I said to him.

Oh, right. I forgot about that. Don’t worry, an alarm wakes me every morning. (^.~) What about you? Why didn’t you sleep yet?’ – He asked. I smiled at the word alarm.

I’m packing my belongings. We’re moving out in three days.’ – Since he knew we’re moving, I explained that.

Oh, okay. Don’t sleep too late. Or else my alarm won’t work tomorrow.’ – Yeah, I’m his alarm, I mean my text to him every morning.

Ne, arasso. So, jaljayo Shinwoo oppa.’ – I replied.

Jaljayo, Bomi-ah. Annyeong ^.~’ – I smiled.

 

=.=

 

Don’t get us wrong! We’re friends. You know, friend always does these things like teasing each other, waking their friends, aren’t they? Hm, well, that’s a friend for me, is it? Hm.. Why do I feel so happy when I texted him just now?

 

=.=

 

Aigoo Bomi-ah! Stop thinking too much! Of course you’re happy, he’s your bias who’s now has been your friend.Yes, yes. Stop thinking of the impossible. But.. He could probably texted other people to wake him up. Why me?

 

=.=

 

YOON BOMI!! Stop that!

I stopped packing my things. Turned off the lights and jumped on my bed. I pulled my blanket and shut my eyes tight.

 

“Yah! I can’t see!!” – I heard Eunji yelled.

“Omo! Mianhei, Eunji-ah.” – I giggled while she nagged and the bed lamp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

Ne, arasso. So, jaljayo Shinwoo oppa.’ – I smiled.

Jaljayo, Bomi-ah. Annyeong ^.~’ – I replied to her.

 

I took out my diary book from the drawer and started to write. Hm, yeah this is the one that Bomi bought for me as a gift ^^.

As I reminisced on what happened this evening, I smiled slightly and turned at Baro’s bed. It’s Sandeul’s turn to sleep on the bed.

 

xxx Flashback Start xxx

“Yah, you guys, don’t you think people has started to notice us?” – said Jinyoungie.

“Ne, I spotted some of them are always here when we meet with Bomi and Eunji.” – Baro worriedly said.

“I saw some of them brought camera.” – Channie turned his head left and right.

“Hyung~~~” – Now all of them looked at me.

“What?” – I raised my brow.

 

Bomi looked at me. I dazed for a while. The way she tied her hair seemed to show her cute face more. I blushed.

 

“Hyung! What do we do? If these people know, we won’t meet them again~” – Channie clung to my arm while Baro and Jinyoung hugged Bomi as if they didn’t want to let her go.

“Yah, Cha Sunwoo, Jung Jinyoung. You are making her uncomfortable. You, Gong Chansik, hands off me.” – Channie pouted while the boys apologized to Bomi, making her chuckled.

 

She looked.. stunning.

 

=.=

 

Aish! *slap* *slap*

 

“Hyung, what are you doing.” – Sandeul asked me while leisurely eating his dukbokki. I stopped slapping my cheek.

“Yah, we’re all worrying that we won’t be able to meet Eunji and Bomi again. Why are you eating like nothing happen, hyungie?” – Sandeul continued chewing while Channie pouted again.

“Hyung~ Look at him.” – Channie pointed to Sandeul while pulling me.

 

*sigh*

 

“Yah, Lee Jonghwan. Aren’t you worried about it? We’re all worrying.” – Finally, I admitted.

 

Yeah, of course I’m worried. I won’t be able to meet Bomi again. She’s my friend. -.-

 

“Yah, what’re you guys worrying? They can hang out in our place, can’t they?” – Sandeul’s chewing as he talked.

“But, our manager hyung…” – Baro was being cut by Sandeul.

“He said that we can’t bring fans, but he didn’t said that we can’t bring friend.” – He finished eating and grinning at us all.

 

All of us chuckled including Bomi.

 

“Oppa, you eat messily.” – She smiled as she passed her tissue.

“Oh, really?” – He took the tissue and wiped his mouth.

“So, I guess we’re all agreed right? We’re going to meet them in our house after this.” – Baro said while all of us nodded. Bomi stunned.

“Bomi-ah, no worries. You and Eunji are no longer our fans. You’re our friends now.” – Jinyoung clung his arm on Bomi’s shoulder.

 

Bomi looked at me. I nodded and smiled. Then, she smiled and nodded as if to say that she agreed to our plan too.

 

“Deal! So, how are we going to bring them?” – Channie asked.

“Well, we can meet them here and then, we’ll asked manager hyung to bring them with us too.” I don’t know that Sandeul could be this smart sometimes.

xxx Flashback Ends xxx

 

‘Good job Sandeul.’ – I monologued to myself and then I went slumbered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

So, noona. We’re going to meet you this month end. Don’t forget to show me you S-E-C-R-E-T A-D-M-I-R-E.. ^^” – My dongsaeng told me through phone.

“I know, I know.”

 

Crap! How am I going to find anyone to be my secret admire? Oh, crap. Oh, crap.

We’re moving the rest of our belongings right now. Yes, we had moved early this morning. So, right now, we’re decorating our new house. That’s also the reason for my family and Bomi’s family to visit us when this month end. Now, how do I handle it? Aigoo.

 

“Yah!!!! You’re dead” – I heard our new neighbour’s voice.

 

Hm, probably, the house below of us. But why do I heard it as if it’s Jinyoung’s voice? Hm, *shrugged* I think too much. Bomi and I had finished decorating and arranging our things. She purposely slammed her body next to me on the couch. I raised my brow. I saw her lifted something with her right hands.

 

“PILLOW FIGHT!!” – She screamed.

 

We both screamed and squealing while throwing and dodging the pillows. Hm, I guess we’ll have the second round to arrange things later. But for now, the pillow fight ain’t over until one of us surrender.

-----------------------------------------------------

BARO POV

We've just moved to our new apartment since our dormitory was too messy. Our Sajang-nim is a very kind and generous person. I adore him a lot. ^^

I laughed when Jinyoung hyung tried to lift Shinwoo hyung. Aigoo, Shinwoo hyung has the upper body’s strength. Of course he’ll win. We’re currently playing Ssireum, Shinwoo hyung had defeated the rest of us and right now he’s defeating Jinyoung hyung.

I heard girly screams above us. Hm, I guess our neighbor above us are having fun like us too. But it feels like I heard familiar screams and chuckles. Hm, just like Bomi’s and Eunji’s. *shrugged* Whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------

Too dull, I know. Sorry about that. ^_^ I've got an announcement. Erm, how should I say this. Well, you know, the thing is I've start working. My off day will be Saturday only. So, I'll be updating Unexpected Encore once in a week. A big disappointment, I know. I'm disappointed too. But ottokae? I need to work too,, -.-