Chapter 12

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

BOMI POV

*Yawn*

 

I turned my head and saw Hyunwoo on my left. Next to him, Eunsol slept deeply in Shinwoo oppa’s embrace.

 

“Hm, lucky little girl.” – I muttered unconsciously and snapped my mouth when I realized what I’d said.

“Yah, Eunji-ah. Wake up. It’s 7 in the morning.” – Eunji yawned while getting up.

 

Right, all of us slept in the living room. The arrangement was the girls, the children and the boys. Hyunwoo’s grandma and grandpa slept in their room. I took a bath and Eunji went next. Then, we went to the kitchen where we saw Hyunwoo’s grandma had got ready to prepare breakfast.

 

“Good morning, Halmoni.” – We greeted.

“Morning girls. Now, come and help Halmoni.” – As promised, Eunji and I helped Hyunwoo’s grandma to prepare breakfast.

 

Since Eunji knew how to cook, she’s allowed to help Hyunwoo’s grandma to only prepare the ingredients. But I got to cook the dishes since I don’t know how to cook. Of course, with the help of Hyunwoo’s grandma.

 

“Aigoo, Bomi-ah. I don’t know that you really don’t have any idea on how to cook.” – She pinched her head.

“Mianhei” – Shyly I looked on my feet.

“Aigoo, that’s okay. But for today, you’re going to be the chef from breakfast to supper.” – I stunned.

“Bwo?  From br-br-breakfast to s-s-supper?” – I stuttered.

“Yes you are. Don’t worry, Eunji and I will help you though.” – I smiled a bit while Eunji laughed at me.

 

We started to cook for breakfast, I was yelping and squealing while cooking which caused Hyunwoo’s grandma to chuckled all the time. As the time passed, one by one B1A4’s members and our children got up.

 

“Aigoo-yah. Nice smell. Halmoni is jjang!” – Sandeul oppa raised his thumbs up.

“No, I’m not the one who cook for breakfast.” – All of them turned to Eunji.

“What? Me? No.” – She shook her head.

“Bworago?!” – They gulped and turned their head to me.

“Bo-Bomi-yah. You cooked the dish?” – Baro oppa asked me while making faces.

“Ne. Try it.” – I smiled shyly.

 

I nodded. All of them turned at the dishes and looked at each other. Then, they gulped again. They hesitated to eat. I felt a bit down and disappointed. I put my hands on my lap and looked down.

 

“Mm! It’s good.” – I heard Shinwoo’s oppa’s voice.

“Ne! Bomi omma! Yummy!!” – I looked up and saw Eunsol being fed by Eunji while Hyunwoo ate by himself.

“Really?” – Sandeul oppa took his chopstick and dug in. The rest of them followed.

“Mmmm!!! Wah!! Bomi-ah! Jjang!!!” – Sandeul oppa grinned, flashing his gummy smile.

 

I smiled. Eunji showed her thumbs up. Hyunwoo’s grandma and grandpa chuckled while watching us eating. I turned to Shinwoo oppa to see him smiling at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

“Halmoni~ I’m hot.” – Hyunwoo and Eunsol had already become two zombies.

 

Aigoo, it’s very hot today.

 

“Omo-yah, my grandchildren. Aigoo, aigoo.” – Hyunwoo’s grandma fanned them both using an old newspaper.

 

I turned to my groupmates who were lying in front of the electronic fan. Bomi and Eunji had tied their hair in ponytail. I looked at my phone since I felt a faint vibrate on my pocket. One new message. I read it. Then, I shoved my members and sat in front of the fan.

 

“Hyung!!” – They scowled.

“Yah, Shinwoo.” – Jinyoung kicked me but I don’t even flinch.

“Aigoo.” – He rolled his eyes and turned to Hyunwoo’s grandma.

“Halmoni. Can we go to the valley again?” – Channie desperately asked Hyunwoo’s grandma.

“Valley?” – Eunji and Bomi looked at us confusedly.

“Yeah, the water is cool~” – Sandeul told them.

“Omo~ Perfect. Halmoni~ Can we go???” – Hyunwoo’s grandma chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“Kyahhhh!!!” – Eunsol screamed when Jinyong oppa splashed water on her face.

 

All of us, including Hyunwoo’s grandparents went to the valley. I sat with Hyunwoo’s grandparents in the tent while watching the rest of them playing in the water.

 

“Aren’t you going in?” – Hyunwoo’s grandpa asked me. I just shook my head.

“Too bad.” – I yelped in surprise as Channie and Sandeul oppa dragged me into the water.

“Yah! Don’t throw her in! There’re rocks!!” – Baro oppa shouted.

“Arrghh!!!” – I screamed as they threw me.

“Bomi!!!” – Eunji screamed.

 

*Krik.. Krik..*

 

I closed my eyes but I don’t feel anything cold or hard on my body. Instead I felt a pair of warm hands secured me on my back and leg. I opened my eyes to see Shinwoo oppa looking at me with his concern face.

 

“You okay Bomi?” – He asked me.

“N-ne, oppa.” – I felt my cheeks warmed up.

“Wooooooooo!!!!” – The others echoed.

“Yah! You brats! Why did you throw her?! There’re rocks here and there.” – Shinwoo oppa scolded Sandeul oppa and Channie oppa.

“Kekeke~ She’ll never hit the rocks. You know that, right Shinwoo hyung?” – They wiggled their brows.

 

Another round of ‘Woooo!!!’ echoed as Shinwoo oppa’s cheeks blushed. Suddenly, I realized that I was still being lifted up. When he realized that too, he let go of me, causing me to drop into the water. Luckily, no rock is there.

 

“Bo-Bomi. Mi-mianhei.” – He stuttered while helping me to get me up.

“Bomi-ah!! Here!!” – Eunji motioned me to come closer to her who’s at the deeper part.

 

Hm, I’m wet already. So why not? I joined them. Eunsol and Hyunwoo were smiling from ear to ear. Channie oppa joined us too but when he got into the water, he was welcomed by Shinwoo oppa’s smack and Baro oppa’s kick.

 

“Ooff!!” – He plopped into the water.

 

Sandeul oppa didn’t got into the water as he’s busy snapping our pictures with his Canon camera. I wonder, what would he be if he’s not an idol. Could he be a professional cameraman instead? Hehehe.

 

*Splash,, splash*

 

I felt water continuously hit my head. I turned and this time water continuously hit my face. I dodged and blocked it with my hands. Hyunwoo was grinning while shooting me with a watergun while Jinyoung oppa was leading him. I giggled and play along with them.

 

“Wargh!!!” – I turned in time to see Sandeul oppa all wet besides me.

 

I looked up and saw Hyunwoo’s real father holding Sandeul oppa’s camera. Channie and Baro oppa were having a drown-your-partner session. Both of them tried to push each other’s head into the water. Sandeul oppa and Eunji were splashing water to each other. Eunji was teaming up with Eunsol.

 

*Splash. Splash*

 

Hyunwoo shot my head while giggling. Someone poked my head. Hm? Shinwoo oppa. I smiled as he handed me a watergun while smiling.

 

“This is war!” – And with that I teamed up with Shinwoo oppa while Jinyoung oppa teamed up with Hyunwoo.

 

Wahh!! This is so refreshing!! It’s not like we’re having summer at all!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

Bomi had been smiling since we got back from the food stalls. When I showed her drinks that I bought for all of us, she chuckled and said something like ‘Shinwoo oppa told me that they’re still traumatize from the game they played during the MTV Match Up’. Well, I don’t watch it so I don’t have any idea of what she’s talking about.

We’ve got back to our tent and passed the snacks and drinks that we bought. I bought the drinks while Bomi bought us steamed corns and some hot bars.

Hyunwoo’s grandparents and Hyunwoo’s father also joined us. It’s weird. Bomi had been giggling to herself while passing the drinks to B1A4 members. When we asked her what’s wrong with her, she just shook her head and chuckled.

 

“Hm, there’s something weird about you.” – Gongchan raised his brow while eyeing Bomi.

“Hehe, nothing. It’s really nothing. Enjoy yourself.” – Bomi replied.

 

I noticed that she’s warmed up enough with B1A4 members. Except for Shinwoo, she’s became a lot friendlier with the rest of them.

 

“Bomi omma, I want the hot bar.” – Bomi fed Eunsol while we dug in the food.

 

B1A4 members were still busy eating.

 

“Yah, you guys. Drink some water. Are we having a food competition here?” – I said to them.

“Oh, yeah.” – Baro took his drinks and so do the rest of B1A4 members.

“By the way, what’s the flavor?” – Gongchan asked me.

“Oh, it’s wa-“

 

I swear that I saw Bomi’s eyes twinkled in excitement as these guys took the drinks and… PPPHHHHTT!!! Gongchan and Ducky spat their drinks. Jinyoung and Shinwoo choked on their drinks while Baro coughed wildly. Bomi laughed loudly while holding her tummy. I stunned. Hyunwoo’s grandparents and father chuckled. Eunsol and Hyunwoo looked at us with question marks on their eyes.

 

“Yah! You guys, Bomi! What’s wrong.” – I asked them.

“You don’t know?” – Ducky asked me and then looked at Bomi.

“Trust me, she haven’t watch your MTV Match Up yet.” – Bomi giggled and burst into laughter again.

“What’s wrong with it?” – I asked them again.

“IT’S WATERMELON!!!” – They shouted at the same time.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH WATERMELON?” – I yelled back at them but they looked at me with disbelieve while Bomi still couldn’t stop laughing.

 

*Shrugged*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone has any idea on the watermelon?

Hehehe~ I know some of you know about it~

Kekekeke~

For those who haven't watch MTV Match Up B1A4 and Block B,

here's the link for the Watermelon Competition~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9fYbgvjSw

but I suggest you to watch all B1A4 cuts~ 

startingfrom here~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBLwEGG-Jw