Chapter 6

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON’S VIEW

“You.. You..” – Sandeul is pointing at Eunji.

“DUCK-OBSESSION!!” – She yelled.

“PORORO-OBSESSION!!” – Sandeul screamed.

 

His pointing finger still pointed to Eunji but then, Eunji slapped his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

“Wait a minute! How’d you know each other Sandeul oppa, Eunji-ah? You two haven’t met each other yet.” – Bomi asked me and Duck-obsession

“He is Sandeul?” – I asked her.

“And she is Eunji?” – He looked at me with annoyed face.

“How dare you insult my obsession towards duck!” – He yelled at me.

“How dare you insult my Pororo keychain!!” – I yelled back at him.

“I don’t insult your Pororo keychain!!” – He shouted.

“Whatever. You Duck-obsession~” – I did a mehrong as I said that.

“You duck-head woman!” – He said to me.

“Stop calling me duck!!!!” – I shouted.

“Wowowow, calm down both of you.” – Shinwoo pulled Duck-obsession while Bomi pulled me.

“Hyung! The war had just about to begin~” – Gongchan whined and it caused him to be smacked by Baro and Jinyoung.

“Eunji-ah, Sandeul-ah, mind telling us what’d happened?” – Shinwoo asked us both.

“Asedsmdkgeufcneckasndwinc wdwcwc femifnkjmskdnkas……” – Both of us talked at the same time which caused the sound produced to be like that.

“STOP!” – It’s the third time Shinwoo said it to us.

“Huh, okay, one by one starts from you.” – He pointed at Sandeul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

The rest of the members couldn’t stop laughing yet. Channie and Jinyoung were hugging each other while laughing out loud. Baro wiped his tears as a result of too much laughing. I was giggling and I could see that Bomi was holding herself from laughing out loud.

This is just too funny, Eunji and Sandeul were arguing for duck and penguin. Aigoo these two. And they had just met. Kekeke~

We walked around when we finally managed to stop laughing. My dongsaengs, Jinyoung and Eunji walked in front of us. Bomi and me walked behind of them. But, Eunji and Sandeul walked far from each other which made me chuckled.

 

“What’s so funny?” – Bomi asked me.

“Keke~ You should look at them both.” – I pointed to both of them.

 

Eunji was giggling and laughing with other members and so did Sandeul. When they both looked at each other, both of them turned their heads from looking at each other. Bomi and I laughed again. The rest of them looked at us questioningly.

 

“Yah, what were you two laughing for?” – Eunji asked.

“Let’s grab some ice creams, shall we?” – I said to them.

“Yeah!” – All of them were shouting.

 

I looked at Bomi. She smiled at me. I stunned and stood there for a while. Eunji and Bomi had went on with the members but I still stood there quietly.

What’s gotten into me? Did I just saw her face sparkling?

 

-.-

 

 Aish, Shin Dong Woo. You’re imagining things now.

 

“Hyung!! Come on!” – I slapped my cheek and followed them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

Eunji and I were taking the orders from B1A4 oppas. We can’t let them buy the ice creams themselves, can we? Or else they’ll exposed themselves.

 

“Shinwoo oppa? Shinwoo oppa?”

“Huh? Eh. What is it?” – Shinwoo oppa looked at me with his dumbfounded face (0.o).

 

Hm, he seemed to be in a deep thought just now. I wonder why. He’d been quiet since we all ran to the ice cream stall. However.. KYAHHHH!!!! >_< I love seeing his face like that. He looked adorable! I don’t realized that my cheeks blushed.

 

“Eh, are you okay Bomi-ah? Your face looks red.” – Shinwoo oppa asked me innocently.

“G-gwenchana!” – Eunji yelped beside me.

“Yah! What are you shouting at?” – She made weird faces to me.

“No-nothing. Shinwoo oppa, which flavor do you want?” – I asked him.

“Oh, give me mint.” – He said grinning.

 

Oh my. He’s so good looking. Stop grinning, Shinwoo oppa. You’re melting me.

 

“Yah! Duck-obsession. Which flavor?” – Sandeul oppa glared at Eunji.

“Anything except mint.” – He said lazily.

“You’re a really food monster, don’t you?” – She smirked.

“Yah! You penguin!” – Omo! He changed from duck to penguin. Kekeke~

“Aigoo.. Aigoo. Stop it. Aish, seriously you two. You both are from Busan, so why don’t you be friends.” – Jinyoung oppa sighed.

“Yeah, that’s right. We’re both from Busan.” – Eunji said then she smiled.

 

All of us were about to relieved when we suddenly heard them both continue their quarreling in Busan dialect.

All that I understand is like this.

 

“asaddefdfvgfffsjsjhrnfnbgsjrjf!!” – Eunji said to Sandeul oppa.

“Yah!!!! Sjdissjkajsndjdjfjdk,smxheudncsjhdiehfs ! sajdisbfjjsiaenfrubdjashiehb!!!” – Sandeul oppa replied a bit longer than her.

“You.. you.. asshdbwdjbsjhhsje hdbjdhinssngbjs jhdsjnfugfbsuj!!!” – and all of us face-palmed ourselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

GONGCHAN POV

Aigoo this hyung and this girl. Still fighting. Kekeke~ But it’s interesting. Eunji likes Pororo, and Sandeul hyung likes duck. Omo~ They’re cute if they were together.

 

“Yah! You two would make a great couple.” – I commented.

“SHUT UP!!!!” – I lifted my hand as a surrender sign.

 

After a while, they hadn’t stop arguing. And I was eager to eat ice cream.

 

-.- They’re fighting.

-.- They’re fighting.

-.- They’re fighting.

 

“YAH! YOU TWO CAN STOP THE PENGUIN-DUCK FIGHT! GET OUR ICE CREAMS QUICK!!!!!!” – I was practically screamed to them.

 

Eventually both of them stopped. They and the rest of them looked at me.

 

“What? I’m craving for food.” – I tried to give excuses since I could feel that blood rushed towards my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

SANDEUL POV

I was stunned when Channie suddenly burst and screamed. I don’t have any idea that he had temper.

Then suddenly the rest of them laugh out. Even Shinwoo hyung and Bomi-ah were laughing. I looked at Eunji. She raised her brow to me.

 

“Yah! What was the laugh for?” – Eunji pouted, acting as if she’s cute. Blehh~

“Puhaha~ You both should look at your face when Channie screamed. Puhahahaha~” – Baro laughed hysterically.

 

Channie grinned widely and scratched his head.

 

“Anyway, we’re going to the stall. Oppas, stay here for a while.” – Bomi said and dragged Eunji with her.

 

When she got back, she brought our ice creams. Then, all of them talked and laughed with each other. Hm. They’re happy with that penguin. They abandoned me. How could they? Tsk, tsk.

 

“Yah! Sandeul-ah, come and join us.” – Jinyoung said to me.

“No, thanks.” – I faked a smile.

 

I noticed that the penguin was looking at me, when I turned to her, she glared at me. Tch! This penguin~

--------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

I was laughing and chuckling with the rest of the members while eating ice cream when I spotted Duck-obsession sat a bit far from us. Aigoo, he looked hurt. Did he hurt from what I said to him?

 

xxx Flashback Starts xxx

*Dialog in Busan*

“Now they can’t understand us. You duck-obsession!” – I said to him.

“Yah! You penguin. How dare you insult my liking. You are also like me, except for the fact that you like penguin.” – Duck-obsession said to me.

“You.. You.. I’m not like you. I like Pororo only. And you insult my Pororo keychain!” – I glared.

“I’m not!”

“You are!”

“I’m not!

“You are!”

“I’m not!! I was being sincere about that keychain!” – He yelled.

“You are!! Argh! I hate you and your obsession towards duck!!” – I shouted before Gongchan screamed towards us.

xxx Flashback Ends xxx

 

I saw him looking at me so I turned my head on other direction.

 

“Hm, okay it’s about time. Oppa, maybe we should leave now.” – Bomi said to Shinwoo.

“Oh, leaving already?” – We both nodded.

“Okay, so maybe we can meet again, later on?” – Jinyoung asked us.

“Ne, sure.” – I replied smiling while Bomi grinned.

 

Yeah, she surely was happy that she could meet her Shinwoo oppa again. Huhuhu~ I looked at Duck-obsession. I sighed. We’re about to leave already. Should I apologize? Or should I not? I noticed he glanced at me too. Finally..

 

“Yah! Duck-obsession.” – He turned to me and raised his brow.

“So-.. So-.. Urgh, I’m sorry.” – He seemed stunned and then he showed me a gummy smile.

“Me too.” – We ended up smiling and shaking each other hands.

-----------------------------------------------------

Updating in cyber cafe. Sheesh too many boys in here. I'm a bit scared. Lucky for me that my 15-year-old-dongsaeng accompany me here. He's taller than me and he's slightly bigger in size than his friends with the same age as him. Oh, well, I was thinking of the Bomi and Shinwoo moments on the next update. Will you wait, reader-nim? Ok, so it's deal then. ^^, I'll try my best to create the cheesy moments.. Wooooooo ^^

And thanks for subscribing, my new subscribers..

*bow*

 

 

 

 

 

 

and you aren't forgotten by me as well ^^