Chapter 19

Unexpected Encore

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

EUNJI POV

Curse~ I think I’ve fallen for him. Ottokae?

 

“We’re here.” – L stopped his car at our apartment.

 

I could see a man standing not so far from us. Hm? Is that… Shinwoo? All of us got out of the car. Sandeul oppa noticed Shinwoo so he whistled at him.

I saw Shinwoo grinned while happily walked towards Bomi us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

“Bomi-ah!!” – I smiled while casually hugged her.

 

Ah~ Shocked? Don’t be. I’ve warmed up for her enough. *Kekekeke~*

 

“Hey oppa.” – Bomi blushed as she hugged me back.

 

I saw Sandeul and Eunji smirked at us so I stuck my tongue out at them. I saw the man from the afternoon too. He was eating with Bomi at the café. Is it just me or did he had looked at me with his cold eyes? Well, I don’t have a good vibe about him. Could he be my potential rival? Nonetheless, I still greeted him.

 

“Hi. You must be Bomi’s friend, L?” – I casually talked.

“Y-yeah. I’m L. And you are?” – He replied.

“Oh, I’m Shinwoo.” – I said to him while shaking hands with him.

“My group mates.” – Sandeul pumped his fist with me.

“Bomi’s crush.” – Eunji bluntly said causing me to blush a little.

 

I turned to my right. Bomi’s blushing too.

 

“Her special someone.” – I added while grinning at her.

 

Her eyes widened for a short while. Then she looked down at her feet. I chuckled at her reaction. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that this L guy was uneasy with my statement. Hm. Let it be. After all, she is my special someone. Very special.

Then, I noticed someone behind Eunji.

 

“Hey, buddy.”

“Hey, hyung.” – Sungha grinned at me.

“Staying here today?” – I asked.

“Yeah.” – He replied.

“At your house to be exact.” – Eunji rolled her eyes.

 

I chuckled.

 

“Sure. He needs bonding time with Sandeul, right dude?” – I ruffled his hair.

“Yup, definitely. At last, someone understands me.”

 

Eunji scoffed while Sandeul playfully flicked him.

 

“Uhm, I should get going now.” – L said suddenly.

“Oh, okay. Drive safe oppa.” – Bomi said to him.

“I will.” – He grinned boyishly.

 

Hm? I was a bit uneasy by the attention he gave her.

 

“It’s nice to meet you finally, Shinwoo-ssi.”

“You too.”

 

*awkward* *awkward*

 

Okay, both of us are awkward with each other. Aware of our feelings that much huh?

 

L drove away while all of us walked inside of our apartment. We sent the girls to their house first.

 

“Sandeul hyung.” – Sandeul turned to Sungha.

“What buddy?” – Sandeul asked him with sincere smile.

“Shouldn’t you do something like kissing my noona or something? You know, to bid goodnight.” – Sungha said to him.

 

Bomi and I laughed while Sandeul and Eunji blushed.

 

“Sungha-ah, where did you learn that?” – Bomi asked him.

“Come on, I’m 17. And I got a girlfriend.” – He proudly said.

“And you left your girlfriend for three days to meet me?” – Eunji playfully glared.

“Relax~ I love her more than you, for sure. It’s just that I’m to learn something new from your boyfriend. But it seems like I’m more advance than him.” – He muttered the last part slowly.

 

Sandeul whacked him playfully.

Bomi and I laughed again.

 

“So, what are you waiting for? Come on hyung, I’m tired.” – Sungha yawned.

 

Sandeul and Eunji hesitated for a while. Then, Sandeul inched forward towards Eunji. I chuckled while looking at the cold-hearted Eunji blushing madly.

Sandeul reduced the gap between them and peck her on the cheek.

 

“Jaljayo. Have a nice dream tonight.” – Sandeul said softly.

“Noona~ Your turn!” – Eunji glared at him and sighed.

“You too, S-Sandeul op-pa. *Gasp*!!!” – Eunji’s eyes widened.

“Hoho~ This is the one! Noona, you go girl~” – Sungha who believed her sister was dating with Sandeul were pretty much happy to witness the thing that happened before his eyes.

 

Eunji was pecking Sandeul… on the lips! It happened that when Eunji were turning her head, Sandeul turned too. Eunji was silent.

 

“Uhm, I’ll get going first.” – Sandeul said and started walking.

“Uhm, I’ll go in now.” – Eunji also turned to her back and got inside the house.

“You! I’ll get you next time.” – Eunji said to Sungha before she finally got in the house.

 

Both Bomi and I were still too stunt to talk. We looked at each other and suddenly both of us blushed.

 

“Ahem!” – We turned to Sungha who was smirking at us.

“Your turn, Shinwoo hyung, Bomi noona.” – Sungha chirped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JINYOUNG POV

“Yah, Lee Junghwan. What’s wrong with you?” – I asked him.

 

He was still burying his face on a pillow on the couch.

 

“Hyung, come on tell us.” – Channie whined.

“Nooo.” – Sandeul’s voice muffled on the pillow.

 

He was acting like this since he got back earlier. I thought that he had a fever since his face and ear were red and he was a bit too warm. But he denied it.

 

“Yah Lee Sandeul!! You got up and tell me what’s wrong!” – I yelled at him.

“No, I won’t.” – He stuck his tongue out and I whacked him.

“I’m back!!” – Shinwoo got in the house while a boy trailing behind him.

 

Shinwoo grinned playfully at Sandeul and he blushed at him.

 

“Yah, you guys. I don’t allow BoyxBoy relationship between us. And Shinwoo, who is the guy trailing behind you?” – I nagged at him and Sandeul.

“Oh, this? He’s Sungha, Eunji’s brother from earlier. And for your information, I don’t have a thing for BoyxBoy. Besides, Sandeul and Eunji has share their ki—“

“Shinwoo hyung!! You must be hungry right? Come.. Come.. I’ll treat you my cupcakes.” – Sandeul placed his palms on Shinwoo’s mouth while dragging him.

“Hm? That’s weird. Sandeul has never offer his cupcakes to anyone.” – Baro mumbled.

“Hey, kiddo.” – I ruffled Eunji’s brother’s hair.

“Annyeong haseyo, hyungnim-deul.” – He bowed at us.

“Aww, by the way, why were you and Shinwoo got in late earlier?” – I asked him.

“Oh, that’s because Shinwoo hyung and Bomi noona were the last to bid goodnight. I made him h—“

 

Shinwoo grinned happily while clamping Sungha’s mouth.

 

“Come, you’re going to share room with your future brother-in-law.” – He was still smiling wide while dragging Sungha with him.

“Annyeonghi jumuseyo, hyungnim-deul.” – All of us chuckled.

“I like that kid.” – Baro said while grinning.

“Hm, but it’s weird. What’s happening between Sandeul hyung and Eunji, and Bomi and Shinwoo hyung?” – Channie said.

“We’ll figure it out tomorrow.” – I concluded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“Annyeo- oh my gosh! Who are you??” – Kikwang oppa looked at me with shocked written all over his face.

 

I glared at him then continued looking at the mirror.

*sigh*

I looked like crap. I was tracing my eye bags and swollen face using both hands when suddenly L oppa turned my face at him. I was a bit shocked. He had an unreadable expression.

 

“Hey, Bomi. What had happened to your face?” – L oppa asked.

*sigh* I looked awful right?” – I tried to get my face from his hand but he held my face a bit firm.

“Nope. I mean yes, you look different than how you always look like. But you’re still beautiful.” – L oppa said while looking at me with sincere eyes.

 

I blushed and looked away. He chuckled all the way to his table. Eunji grabbed my arm as she walked pass me towards the pantry.

 

“Eunji?” – I said to her.

“Yah, what was that for?” – She asked me.

“What?” – I asked her back.

“He holds your face, you dummy.” – Eunji shot me.

“So?” – I was somehow slow to pick up the hint.

“He’s publicly flirting with you. Duhh! Pabo. All of them are talking about your relationship with him.” – I stunned.

“I don’t have anything with him. We’re just friends.” – I defended myself.

“That’s what you yourself know. But to them, you got something to do with L.” – Eunji said to me.

“Aish, ottokae Eunji-ah?” – I asked her.

“Just be careful.” – I nodded.

“Hm. Oh, before I forgot. Why did you kiss him yesterday?” – I who blushed madly by that question.

“It was an accident.” – She shyly said.

“Ouch! Sandeul oppa’s hurt by what you said. Kekeke~” – I playfully said to her.

“But, I think I like him.” – I laughed at her.

“Really? The cold-hearted Eunji has fallen for Sandeul the duck?” – I chuckled while she grinned shyly.

“Aww, Eunji~ You are madly in love.” – I dreamily said while thinking of someone. *It’s obvious who am I thinking about*

“Yah, by the way, what did Sungha asked you to do with Shinwoo?” – I snapped of my own thought.

 

~~~ Flash Back Starts ~~~

“Yah, why should we?’ – Shinwoo oppa asked Sungha.

“You said she’s your special someone.” – He said to Shinwoo oppa.

 

Both of us were silently looking at each other.

 

“Oh, come on hyung, noona. Just a quick hug can do. It’s not like you guys aren’t good friends.”

 

Both of us shot a look at him causing him to quickly clamped his own mouth using both hands.

 

*sigh*

Suddenly, I felt warm around me. Did Shinwoo oppa just hug me? *Kyaaaahhhh!!!!* He hugged me! I hugged him with an equal strength. He’s too tall, so I hugged him by his waist.

 

“Good night, special someone. I hope you dream of me tonight.” – I chuckled.

“You too, special someone. Good night.” – I let go of his waist but then he kissed my temple.

 

*hyperventilation asdfghjkl*

HE KISSED ME ON MY TEMPLE!! HE KISSED ME!! HE KISSED ME!!!!! I saw Sungha smirked.

 

“Wake me up tomorrow okay?” – He whisper to me.

“N-nae, oppa.” – I stuttered while blushing.

~~~ Flash Back Ends ~~~

 

Eunji squealed. I sighed. *That should explain my swollen face and those eye bags under my eyes*.

______________________________________________________________

Phew~ Hey guys!

*waving*

Know what? I've finished the fanfics, and it's not that good~

*sigh*

I'm sorry. I tried my best and it ended in a bit mess. T.T,, anyhow, I hope all of you will continue reading this fanfics until the last chapter ^^. Haha, I've got the feeling to just updates all the chapters left, but naaah~ I'm still editing a bit here and there, so no. I won't updates all of them right away in a day.

So, as I finished writing this, I came to think of something. Have you ever wonder what if Hyunwoo and Eunsol or either one were one of the boys' real child? ^^.. Sounds good for a new fanfic? Kekekeke~ *New fanfic mode activated* Kekekeke~

Ani. I won't write it though.. Awww~~~ Anyone wants to write about it? Then I'm willingly be your first subscriber~ Lol~~ I'll be too busy too updates later on, since I got fast track in university. Hm,, sequel? I'll think about it later on, so,, if you're looking forward toward it, don't unsubscribe me *threatening*~ naaahh~~ just kidding ^^, I'll think about making the sequel later on~

@V1P_B4N4 ,, my twitter account.. add me people ^^