Chapter 7

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

GONGCHAN POV

We’ve just finish performing for Inkigayo. Wow! So many fans like our new song. Baby Goodnight. It had been nearly three weeks since we started performing this song on stage. Aigoo, this song had made Shinwoo hyung looked like a bad boy. We’re at the backstage. Still catching our breath since we danced non-stop while performing.

Then we saw someone running towards us. Oh! Our friends!

 

“Eunji-ah! Bomi-ah!” – Me and hyungs yelled happily.

“Hi! You guys really are famous. Like all of the people around us chanted your names just now.” – Eunji said excitedly. Bomi smiled.

“Chulkae oppa, for your comeback. Although it’s a bit late.” – Bomi gave Shinwoo hyung a present.

“Wooooooo!!! I’m so jealous. Where’s ours?” – Baro hyung teased while smirking.

 

Bomi blushed and it made Shinwoo hyung smacked Baro hyung on his neck.

 

 “Yah, Pororo-obsession. You don’t have anything for me? I thought we’re friends. Tsk.” – Sandeul hyung faked his expression, acting as if he’s going to cry.

“Yah, yah. Duck-obsession. Aigoo, don’t sulk. Here, I brought yours and for the others too.” – Eunji rushingly passed the presents.

“Yay!! Thank you Eunji-ah!!” – Sandeul hugged her when he saw that Eunji gave him a Duck hoodie.

“Yah, yah! Let me go, aigoo this Duck-obsession.” – She laughed.

 

They’re both are close friends now. We’re opening our presents. I shifted my eyes to Bomi and Shinwoo hyung. He’s opening his present. Hm, a notebook?

 

“That’s to replace your diary book once it has fully used.” – She smiled awkwardly.

“Ah, thank you, Bomi-ah.” – Shinwoo hyung rubbed his neck, then he grinned.

 

Aigoo, this two are quite a match. *Cupid mode is activated* Hehehe ^^.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

Say, I supposed to be happy today since it Happy CNUday. All of the members planned this event for me. I met more fans but I felt a bit down. Hm, what was it? Oh, right. Bomi and Eunji hadn’t wish me yet. Well, I guessed both of them forgot or didn’t even know about today. Tsk. T.T

The event ended at late evening. Then all of us went backstage, probably to change our outfit and get back to house as soon as possible so that we’ll get enough rest. Huh, thank god my birthday fell on the time when all of us were resting.

Poor Sandeul since during his birthday earlier on March, we’re busy with our practice and everything. Still, I wondered if those girls know about my birthday. I went to change my clothes when suddenly the lighting were totally off.

 

“Yah! No stupid pranks or I kill all of you.” – I warned these B1A4 brats since I was totally sure that this was their plan to get on me.

“No, hyung. What’re you talking about? We aren’t pulling a prank on you.” – I heard Baro’s voice.

 

Then, I saw something flashed on my both eyes. I lifted my hands to cover my eyes.

 

“Yah, don’t flash the torchlight towards my eyes. I can’t see.” – I snarled.

 

I expected them to shout ‘Surprise!’ and turned around to see if somehow, anyone was going to bring a cake with the candles lit up in front of my face. But I see none. I guessed it really was blackout.

We got into the parking lot. Manager hyung was already inside the car. The rest had already got into the car.

 

“Omo! It’s B1A4!! Kyahhh!!!! It’s B1A4!!!!!!”

“OMG!!! Baro oppa!! Shinwoo oppa!!”

“Kyaaahh!!!! Sandeul oppa!! Channie oppa!! Jinyoung oppa!!”

 

Oh my. We’re on trouble. It’s not that we’re not concern on our fan. But, our fans might push each other. It’s a horrible sight to see if some of your fans fell or being hurt for crowding you. Without thinking much, I rushed myself towards the car.

 

“Hyung! Locked the door!” – I managed to say in panic mode. But, manager hyung looked at me with funny face.

“Hyung! Hurry up or else the fans will open the door!” – I still panicked.

 

I heard the other members giggled. Soon after that it started to turned into loud laughter. I looked at them while raising my left brow.

 

“Hyung.” – Baro smiled at me as he pointed his finger to the window.

 

I turned and now obviously I was thunderstruck. The girls opened the door and giggled.

 

“SURPRISE!!!”

 

Somehow, I felt my birthday had been completed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

It’s Happy CNUday today. My first intention was to celebrate it with them. But before Shinwoo oppa got to the party held for him, the other members asked me and Eunji to be the surprise. I balanced the cake with my both palms while talking with Eunji. We’re waiting for B1A4 members to get out of the building and we’re hiding in the parking lot. I saw them got out.

As Jinyoung oppa gave the signal, the speakers at the parking lot produce the sound effect of fans screaming their heads off. Me and Eunji joined the screaming and we saw Shinwoo oppa quickly got into the car. We giggled while coming closer.

Baro oppa pointed to us from inside the car and we saw Shinwoo oppa stunned. He was dumbfounded. And I was struck by his face. Oh my God, he looked so innocent.

Aish! Bomi-yah! Stop that. Eunji was still giggling besides me. She opened the door and I stepped forward to make him face the candles on top of the cake.

 

“SURPRISE!!!”

---------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON’S VIEW

I love you~ I need you~ I wanna hold you~

 

Eunji and Sandeul were singing On The Phone by the legendary So Bang Cha. The rest of them cheered out loud. Once they finished, they bowed and grinned to each other and the next song came out.

 

“Yeah~ Put your hands up” – Baro, Jinyoung and Channie started dancing, rapping and singing to Sunset Glow by Big Bang.

“Yah! This is supposed to be a sad song! How come you guys dance to a sad song.” – Manager hyung laughed.

“But still the music is to be danced!” – Channie screamed while dancing.

 

Bomi and Shinwoo chuckled while looking at all of them. Manager hyung had brought them all to a karaoke box to celebrate Shinwoo’s birthday. Bomi and Eunji followed them since the B1A4 members pleaded them to join. The birthday boy also begged them to join and the manager was also being generous, asked them to follow.

 

“So, you must likely like us after you heard our song.” – Bomi nodded.

“Yeah, it’s Only One and I had a huge crush on Baby I’m Sorry.” – She chuckled while Shinwoo smiled.

“Oh, by the way, thanks for the surprise and this. It means a lot. I really thought that you and Eunji don’t remember my birthday.” – Shinwoo’s eyes sparkled as he showed off Bomi’s present, an iPod.

“Aigoo. I’m your fangirl remember? How come I will forget my bias’s birthday? I hope you like the present though.” – Bomi awkwardly joked.

“Yah, Yoon Bomi-ssi. You’re not my fangirl anymore.” – Bomi was shocked when Shinwoo leaned in.

“You’re my friend, and also their friend.” – He looked at the rest of B1A4 members and chuckled when he saw Bomi’s cheek blushed. She smiled shyly.

“Aigoo. These two. Yah! You two go and sing!” – Gongchan said to them.

“Er, I don’t plan to sing. Shinwoo oppa, you go.” – Bomi pushed him forward.

“No, it’s okay. We’ve actually chose the song. Bomi and Birthday Boy are going to duet.” – Baro grinned.

 

Then the song title came out. It’s My First Love by IU and Na Yoon Kwon. The two of them stunned. Gongchan smiled evilly. Of course, this song is this cupid’s idea.

 

“Yah!” – Shinwoo tried to complain.

“Sing!! Sing!! Sing!!” – The others chanted.

 

Bomi stood still. Shinwoo sigh.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to sing.” – He told Bomi and went forward to sing.

 

*listen to the song while you're reading. ^^ the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7vY-wSoDI

 

Eojjeom oori,eojjeom jiguem

Eojjeom yeogi doori dwaesseulkkayo

Heureuneun shigan

Byeolcheoreom maneun saram sokae

*How is it that we, how is it that now

How is it that the two of us ended up here

Time passes by

Like the stars inside many people*

 

He sighed. Now, this part needs to be sung with a woman and I can’t force her to sing.. He thought to himself.. As he started singing the next verse, he was dazed by another voice that accompanied him but still, he continue to sing while smiling. *P/S – Bomi’s part { } , Sang together [ ].

 

Nae maeum sok {Nae mam}

Nae noon gadeuk {Gadeuk}

Ontong geudae {Geudae}

Sobok [sobok ssayeoyo]

[Chagaun sonkkeutkkaji]

[Sori eopsi ddadeut.hae jinabwa]

*Inside my heart {My heart}

Filling my eyes {Filling}

Is all of you {You}

[Piling up]

[It seems that without any sound]

[Even our cold fingertips become warmer]*

 

Bomi and Shinwoo sang beautifully together. He raised his right hand to Bomi. Bomi smiled, moved forward and put her hand in his. They were holding hands while singing. The rest of the members cheered and went wild. Eunji put her hands on mouth. Jinyoung and manager hyung, Sandeul and Baro. The four of them were hugging each other.

 

[Seororeul mideoyo, oori]

[Byeolcheoreom banjjakil cheotsarangijyo]

[Doogeungeoryeodo]

[Ddo hanbal hanbal jom deo gakkai]

*We trust each other

It’s a first love that twinkles like a star

Even if our hearts are pounding

Step by step again, I will get a little closer*

 

The nights went on with much more teasing between Bomi and Shinwoo. Both of them smiled awkwardly and the next song came out. All eight of them sang the song while holding hands. It was Only One by B1A4 themselves. Shinwoo and Bomi held their hands together since they sat next to each other. Somehow, Bomi felt safe and secure by holding Shinwoo’s warm hand. Gongchan saw that and grinned to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Too cheesy? Too plain? Hm,, ==' Sorry, if it does not reach your expectation. But, imagined if you're on Bomi's position. Imagine yourself having a duet with your bias, and he took your hand..  -.-,, Kyahhh!!!!!!! ^^ <3,, By the way, I'm at the cyber cafe again, *Sigh* My mother will kill me if she find out I came here in midnight. I told her I went to my chingu's house. Sorry for lying omma, T.T,, by the way, thanks for commenting. You know what, those comments made my day, and it gave me positive aura and motivation.. ThankGyu,, ^^