Chapter 2

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOMI POV

*Yawn*

Good morning~ Hm, what time is it? 7.00 am? Oh, it's okay. 30 minutes to start working. I still get the time. 

*Lying on the bed and close both eyes*

 

-.-

 

-.-

 

HUK! I stood up on my bed. My hair was messy.

Crap! I'm late.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" - I screamed while running towards the bathroom.

 

Oh no. My boss is so going to freaking kill me. No way man, no way. I'll be killed. KYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I'm so dead!! OMO!!! Omma!!! Help me!!! With this I announced that I'll be dead by this evening. T.T

I was rushing like madly that I don't even realize I brushed my teeth for the fifth time already. I eventually realized it since I heard my phone ringing in the room.

Drying my hair and all, I broke the records of my time in the bathroom from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. Quickly, I dressed up to work and I broke another record of mine. I'd never get in a taxi before since I've always use to go to places by bus. Did you know how much that you can save up if you ride a bus rather than a taxi?

7.15 am.

 

"Ahjussi, can't you go a little faster." - Politely I ask the driver.

"Mianheiyo ahgassi. I can't since it's dangerous." - The driver answered me while twitching his fingers. He grinned evilly.

 

I looked at him disbelievely. I made up my mind, This is going to be the last time I get in a taxi. I opened my purse and give him 3000 won *durgh! that money had been saved so that I could buy the ticket for B1A4's concert someday T.T*. And with that, he speed up the taxi.

I got the chance to look at my phone. I got a lot of missed calls and texts by one familiar number. Eunji. Since I was still inside the taxi, I read her texts.

 

'Yah! At what time do you plan to get up, you sleepy-head?' – ouch!

'Wake up!!!!!!!' - and this one is the best,

'I beg you, please!! Wake up and answer my call, you ahjumma! - I smiled a little and answered her text.

'7.00 am. Hm *cough* not that bad *cough*. ^^ ,, Btw, thanks for waking me up ^~^' – there you go.

 

7.20 am.

7.21 am.

7.22 am and I closed both eyes of mine. Trust me when I say that my boss is someone that you shouldn't mess with. You'll know if you see how his moustache concaves upwards.

 

"Ahgassi. We're here." - I heard the driver's voice. I payed him the rest of the fare and glared as he grinned innocently.

 

I was so relieved. 7 minutes to start working and I suddenly heard my stomache growled hungrily. 

Gosh, I don't even have the time to breakfast. I was in a rush remember? Pfft~ Am I going to say that? No, I'm not. Our house don't even have instant noodles. It's been a while since Eunji and I shopped for groceries. 

A secret of mine. I don't know how to cook. ^^v Eunji is the one who cook for us both. Hehe. If I do help, then it's either too salty, too sour, too bitter or too sweet. See? I've never forgot to put sugar or salt, perhaps, I put more. Hehe~

So, normally when Eunji went back to Busan, I bought my meals in a cafe near my workplace. I was about to go to the cafe when I saw my boss, Mr Iljung. Yah! How scary. *shivers* Forget the plan to go to the cafe, hurrily I ran and get my punch card and started to work.

Mr Iljung was looking at me with his scary face which made me concentrate on my work. My department was as silent as the grave. Everyone was quiet since our big boss was standing with his big figure.

 

“Yah. You know what, all of you don’t need to be silent. As if I haven’t heard your voice before.” – Unexpectedly, Mr Iljung said to us.

 

Somehow, I felt that his voice was not scary *regret for not going to the café T.T*. What I’m trying to say is that, his look and the way he talked is totally different. Furthermore, it’s actually the first time I heard his voice and saw him smiling. He looked nice and friendly. Hm, it’s true then. That idiom that I’ve always play with that is ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’.

When Mr Iljung got in the lift, people in my department just sighed relievely. I was smiling while doing my work. My work wasn’t a pressure at all. Being in animation department, we have about 10 people only who works on the animation to promote our product to public. Eunji is a part of us too. She’s one of our ace since she got a lot of ideas. I did told that she just so in love with cartoons and most especially Pororo.

Urgh. My stomach just growls. Well, maybe a meal during lunchtime? Be patient dear stomach.

 

*vibrate*

Baby I’m sorry, we got the better
Ijen bonaelge love together
Modeun ge byeonhaetjiman oh neoneun eobtjiman
Every night every night yoooooou

 

Baby I’m sorry, we got the better
Ijen jalhalge love together
Modeun ge byeonhaetjiman oh neoneun eobtjiman
Every night every night yoooooou

*vibrate*

 

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I answered it to hear Eunji yelling at me again.

 

YAH!! I TOLD YOU TO GET UP EARLY, YOU BIG HEAD!!” – Eunji was practically screaming at my ears.

Yah, I told you I was too sleepy.” – I tried to defend myself.

Whatever, just make sure you eat your lunch later.” – Eunji being the one who always take care of me.

Hehe. I know you love me. Kekeke~ Just stop calling me everytime. You’re meaner than a boyfriend.” – I joked to her.

Yah! Who else are going to call you or talk to you if I don’t?” – Eunji started her engine to start babbling at me again.

I know. I know. But if you always call me, then the my other friends will don’t have the chance to talk to me.” – I keep my smile.

Yah! They are more precious than me? Who are they?” – Eunji seemed annoyed.

B1A4!” – and I hung up.

 

I swear I hear her scream before I hung up. Kekeke~ In my dream. There’s no way I will be talking to B1A4 members. BY PHONE. Huuhuu. Pity me~

 

Yah! How could you choose B1A4 instead of me you selfish girl.’ – A text from Eunji.

Trust me I won’t.’ – I replied.

:D ‘ – I smiled at the emoticon by Eunji.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

 

*Silent*

 

*Silent*

 

Oh. This is heaven.

I put on my spectacles and turned to my phone beside my pillow. I reached it and look for new message. No? Hm. Seriously, I need to find someone who likes to text other people. Kekeke~

A day without any shooting or practice is totally … feels heaven. I looked at the bed in front of me. Jinyoung is sleeping soundly. Channie is snoring above me since our beds are double deckers. While Baro is sleeping above Jinyoung. Where is Sandeul? I looked below and I saw him sleeping on the mattress.

Omo. Poor my dongsaeng. Sandeul’s bed broke to two pieces since he and Baro hopped like two childs who’d just got a bed when our manager hyung bought the beds for us. He got quite annoyed and told Sandeul to sleep on the floor. Baro got his self-conscious that he offered to take turns between him and Sandeul to sleep on the bed. Hm. This two dongsaeng of mine can be good towards each other sometimes. But they will probably have their duck-squirrel quarrel for almost the whole time.

I turned back to my phone and look at the time. 8.00 am. Still early. Mmm~ Let’s just say that we’re covering for our sleep time from the past when we’re too busy too sleep. Then, I’ll wake these brats up when it’s near lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

Yeah! And it’s finally!! It’s lunch! ^^

Trust me. I’m starving. Huhu~

My department friends and I walked out of our workplace and started to find place to eat.

 

“Bomi-yah! Come and follow us. It’s our treat.” – Chorong unnie said to me. Chorong unnie is like our head department.

“Mm. It’s okay unnie. Hehe, I’m shy.” – Politely I refused.

“Aaaw~ Don’t be like that. Come. Just follow us.” – She insisted.

“Hehe. Maybe next time, okay unnie? I promise.” – I don’t know but today, I suddenly feel that something good is going to happen to me at the café I’ve always been.

 

Chorong unnie sulked at first. But the promise I made made her smile again. And I’m off alone. Honestly, I’m still feeling awkward being with them plus Eunji is not here.

I went to the café that I always go to. Quickly, I ordered my lunch meal and eat. But, my mind aren’t focusing at the food. I saw a group of boys around my age on a table near me. Hm. I wonder who they are.

I counted them. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Hm, the same number as B1A4. One of them even wear spectacles. I smiled. Hehe. I must be too obsessed with them. However, their faces look somewhat familiar. And the one with spectacles looks like my bias, Shinwoo. They really look alike except for his short hair. Well, it’s probably not them.

 

==’

 

==’

 

==’

 

Oh god! It’s them! It’s totally them! Oh my god!! KYAAAAHHH!!!!!!

I looked at each of them. Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro, Sandeul and lastly, Shinwoo who is looking at me. Wait a minute! He’s looking at me?????? HE’S LOOKING AT ME???????? Fangirl mode is on. KYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*faints*

 

Suddenly I saw Shinwoo smiling at me.

 

*dies*

 

Then Shinwoo turns back and said something to s. And right now ALL OF THEM are looking while smiling at me.

 

*murdered in action*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo reader-nim ^^. Hehehe~ A bit late I know, hehe,, probably since I easily got distracted by B1A4 songs in my playlist. They kept showing up. Keke~ I cant help but to sing along with them.  And this chapter is wrote by me for the whole day. Yeah, thanks to B1A4. ^^