Chapter 16

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOMI POV

“Yup. So, it’s easier if you use Adobe Photoshop. But, if you got any other photo editor that you’re familiar with, it will be a great help for you too.” – I said to him.

“Oh, really? One thing for sure, I can make this into 3D.” – He told me while started to work on the examples I gave to him.

 

He was really serious. I was focusing on the screen as he began editing here and there and I was really anticipating the result.

 

“Wow.” – I stunned by the result and he smiled proudly.

“Myungsoo-ssi. You’re genius. This is creative.” – I smiled at him.

“You know what, you can call me L if you want to.” – I raised my brow as he shrugged.

“No offense. That’s my nickname. And for your information, I’m a year older than you.” – He anticipated on my reply.

“Arasso, arasso. You want me to call you L oppa, aren’t you?” – He flashed a boyish smile at me.

“You’re the only one who didn’t call me L yet. And the oppa part is necessary since you referred Dujun hyung and Gikwang hyung as oppas too.” – He reasoned to me and I nodded as if agreeing to him.

 

He grinned at me again. *Hm, cute*. I monologue to myself and mentally facefalmed myself. Yah, he’s your co-worker, Bomi-ah!

 

“Ehem~” – I turned to Gikwang oppa who’s smirking at me and Myung- err, L oppa.

“What?” – I asked him and he turned to L oppa.

“Yah, Myngsoo, stop hitting on my girl. She’s mine already. You can take Chorong or Naeun or Yookyung or Eunji.” – He said while playfully pulling me by my arm and I scoffed at him.

“Yah! Eunji is mine! You can take anyone else Myungsoo, I don’t care at all.” – Dujun oppa joined to tease me while Eunji muttered something like in your dream.

“Don’t drag me into this. I got a boyfriend already, and Gikwang, she’s not your girlfriend so Myungsoo, you still have chance.” – Chorong unnie winked at him causing him to blush.

“Myungsoo oppa~ We’re single too! But if it’s Bomi unnie, it’s okay~” – Even Yookyung and Naeun joined them all.

“Yah!!!” – I shouted as Eunji chuckled at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

“Bomi jagiya. Waegurae? Still mad about the teasing earlier?” – I chuckled softly as Gikwang still coaxing Bomi.

“Hmph!” – She turned to the other side and the rest of us laughed at Gikwang.

“Failed.” – He lifted both of his arms, surrendering.

 

Bomi chuckled and smiled eventually. We’re actually in a restaurant, celebrating L as one of the worker in our department with exception of Naeun and Yookyung who need to get home earlier. These guys were a little tipsy actually. Since Bomi and I can’t stand alcohols, we ordered soda. L drove to work, so he can’t drink. The rest of them ordered alcoholic drinks.

I looked at her carefully while thinking. I was worried about something. Suddenly, I felt a faint vibrate from my phone, so I took out my phone from my handbag and I felt another vibrate.

 

“Eunji-ah, gwenchana?” – Bomi texted me.

‘Yah, do you like him?’ – I asked her.

‘Who?’ – She asked me back.

‘L, you pabo.’ – I replied and she giggled next to me.

‘Yah, why didn’t you put oppa after his name?’ – She asked me.

‘What? I don’t even put oppa after those B1A4 guys’ names.’ – She giggled again.

 

“Yah girls! What are you both laughing at?” – Tipsy Chorong unnie asked us.

“Oh, nothing.” – Both of us chuckled.

 

We’re sitting next to each other actually. And it would be obvious if we’re whispering to each other, aren’t we? I took a glance at L who’s glancing Bomi once in a while.

 

‘Aniyo. I like someone else.’ – I smiled as I read her text.

‘Shinwoo oppa?’ – I asked her and turned to her.

 

She read the text and blushed, looking at her hands on her lap. I chuckled. I knew it. Ducky had told me about Shinwoo too. Aigoo, both of them like each other. Kyahhh!! So cute!! But I won’t told Bomi about Shinwoo and I hope the guys will not told Shinwoo about Bomi too. Let them both know it themselves. I noticed an unread message in my inbox. It’s from Ducky.

 

‘We’re home!!’ – I smiled.

 

These tipsy guys in front of us started to mutter incoherent words. So, L suggested us to get back home. These drunk guys went back home by taxi. All of them got into one taxi and waved at us as the taxi moved to the address we gave them.

 

“So, girls. I’ll take you home, how is it?” – L offered.

“Sure.” – Eunji and I said in unison.

“Hop in.” – L got into the driver seat.

 

Bomi sat on the seat next to him while I sat at the back seat. I got one new message from Ducky. We talked and joked around until we reached to our apartment.

 

“Here we are.” – L turned to us.

“Thanks L oppa.” – Bomi smiled.

“Yup, thanks L.” – I said to him and he raised his brow.

“How come Bomi called me oppa and you’re not when both of you are of the same age?” – He asked me.

“I’m only referring oppa to someone that is at least five years older and also to my future boyfriend.” – I stuck my tongue out.

 

Yes, and Bomi, B1A4 members and my dongsaeng were the only people who know about my philosophical. He shrugged and chuckled. Then he turned to Bomi.

 

“So, I was wondering if I could ask you out these Saturday?” – I shocked and looked at Bomi who’s also shocked.

“Are you asking her for a date?” – I asked him and his face slightly turned red.

“N-no. It was just a friendly hangout. You know, for thanking you for being my mentor. You could join too if you want to Eunji.” – L pointed at me.

 

I shook my head and smiled. I turned to Bomi who’s looking at me. I nodded. She turned to L and nodded. L’s face brightened.

 

“Okay, so I’ll see you girls tomorrow.” – Bomi and I waved as L drove his car away.

“Yah, I think he likes you.” – I told Bomi as we got into the lift.

 

She shook her head and chuckled. I smiled warmly. Yeah, she wouldn’t notice it if she’s already fallen for Shinwoo.

 

“Oh, by the way, they are here.” – I told her.

“Who?” – She turned to me as we walked on the floor to our house.

“B1A4. And they asked us to come to their house. Halmoni packed something for us.” – I grinned.

 

She turned to me and both of us squealed silently.

 

“Omo! I miss them!!” – She said and then covered .

 

I raised my brow at her and smirk. Uh-huh? Her cheeks turned pink so I giggled. We’re about to get inside of our house when suddenly I heard footsteps running towards us.

 

“Noona!!!” – I turned around and shocked a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANDEUL POV

I walked back and forth in the living room.

 

“Sandeul hyung. Stop walking already, I’m dizzy.” – Channie whined at me while pinching the his forehead.

“Yah, where’re the girls really?” – Baro asked randomly while the rest of them shrugged.

 

Shinwoo hyung sighed.

 

“Hyung, waeyo? You’ve been sighing non-stop.” – I asked him.

“Do you need to ask?” – He raised his brow.

 

I smirked while the others chuckled.

 

“Aigoo, our Shinwoo is in love.” – Jinyoung hyung pinched his cheek and Shinwoo hyung slapped his hands.

“Yah.” – He grinned boyishly.

“Brother fight!” – Baro tackled Shinwoo hyung and soon, all of us were tickling him.

“Yah!! Stop!!! Yah-yah!! It’s ticklish!! Hahaha!! Yah!!!!” – Shinwoo hyung tried to wiggle free from us.

 

When all of us stop, we panted and laughed at each other. I whispered something to Baro and he grinned evilly. Then, we both whispered to Shinwoo hyung and Jinyoung hyung. Channie looked at us weirdly. Uh-huh? We grinned as Channie gulped.

 

“Round two!!” – And Channie was the next victim.

 

After we stopped, we continued with Baro and Jinyoung hyung and lastly, me. We laughed when we finally finished the round. Then, Shinwoo hyung took out his phone. He read something and he sighed.

 

“Yah hyung. What’s wrong actually?” – I scooted closer to him and the rest of the members looked at him questioningly.

“Yah, Deullie. Ottokae?” – He showed his phone to me.

 

I read the text that he received and passed the phone to the other members so they could read it as well. I looked at him sympathetically.

 

“Hyung, do you still like her?” – He wasn’t shaking or nodding his head.

“Do you like Bomi?” – He turned to me and I grinned.

 

He lightly punched my shoulder.

 

“No need to ask for that.” – He smiled a little and brightened.

“I know.” –All of us chuckled and we stayed silent for a while.

“But I admit. Apart from everything that had happened, I miss her.” – He looked down as if he felt guilty.

“Hyung, no offense. You’re too weak-hearted. Seriously, don’t forgive people so easily. She cheated on you.” – Baro said to him with a low voice.

 

He sighed. We heard a few knocks from our door so I rushed to the main door.

 

“I’ll get it! I’ll get it!!” – I opened the door quickly while grinning and saw Pororo.

“Sandeul oppa!!! I miss you!!!” – I stunned as Pororo hugged me tightly.

“Ducky, helped me, please please please. I’ll explain later.” – She whispered to me and I saw a boy looking at us while gaping so I hugged her back while smiling.

“Eunji-ah, I miss you too.”

_________________________________________________________________________