Chapter 25

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

BARO POV

“So, to conclude it well, Soo Jung here felt guilty towards Shinwoo hyung and she wanted to make it up by helping you both to be together faster.” - Channie concluded.

 

Shinwoo hyung and Bomi still gaped at us. Eunji bowed her head several times at Bomi and Shinwoo since she was involved in our mission too.

 

“So, you guys are saying that, all this while, all of you know about how we felt towards each other?” - Bomi's eyes widened as we nodded.

“This is embarrassing.” - Shinwoo face-palmed himself.

 

Yeah, we told them about it. Soo Jung had felt guilty when she found out that Shinwoo hyung had lost trust in other people. She made a promise with us few years ago that she'll help if some day Shinwoo hyung opened up to another girl. So, when we saw that both Shinwoo hyung and Bomi showed the sign of liking each other, we contacted Soo Jung to help us to distract Shinwoo hyung, to see whether he really felt something for Bomi, by texting him 24/7, *that's why he got lot of messages when they were staying in Hyunwoo's grandparents' house*

 

~~~ Flashback Starts ~~~

“But I admit. Apart from everything that had happened, I miss her.” – He looked down as if he felt guilty.

“Hyung, no offense. You’re too weak-hearted. Seriously, don’t forgive people so easily. She cheated on you.” – I said to him with a low voice.

“I know, but yah. When I say I miss her, it doesn't mean that I still love her.” - I looked at him with a confused face.

“We've grown up with each other. Soo Jung is a childhood friend of mine no matter what happen.” - He said determinely.

 

From that time, we confirmed that he loved Bomi. He moved on from Soo Jung. What else could that means?

~~~Flashback Ended ~~~

 

“So, Soo Jung, you're not here for Shinwoo oppa?” - Bomi's questioned made me to stop the flashback.

“As a matter of fact, yes. I come for him. And also for you. I felt bad about what I did to Shinwoo oppa after his bestfriend dumped me too. But I was too ashamed to meet him and explained it to him. And I know it might worsen since I don't like him at all.” - She hung her head low in shame.

“That's why I agreed to these boys that I'll help matchmaking him with the one he loved. And it's you. Lucky~” - She said to Bomi and winked.

 

Bomi blushed as she felt Shinwoo hyung's hand crept up on her shoulder.

 

“Soo Jung-ah.” - Shinwoo hyung called Soo Jung and she looked at him.

“Thanks.” - He said sincerely while smiling.

 

Soo Jung smiled at him and hugged him.

 

“You're welcome, big bro.” - She giggled.

“By the way, are you still single?” - Bomi suddenly asked her.

“Unfortunately, yeah.” - She smiled sheepishly.

“Then, I will introduce you to a friend of mine.” - She beamed at Soo Jung.

“And who is that person?” - She asked.

“L oppa. That's what we called him. You'll like him.” - And I saw Shinwoo hyung sulked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

Soo Jung had went back to the hotel she was staying. I asked her to stay with us for the night but she insisted to go back to the hotel. She agreed to meet Myungsoo oppa someday. And I spent like half an hour to make Shinwoo oppa smiled again as he sulked on the moment I mention L oppa's name. *He's cute!! Too cute to handle!*

So right now, he was sending me home. Eunji stayed for a bit more with Sandeul oppa as they said they need some 'bonding' time with each other *they told me they got many things to catch up with. Euuuww!!!*.

But something unexpected happened. I saw a man standing in front of my house. He had his back facing us but I couldn't see his face. Somehow, his back was kind of familiar for me. As he turned to face us, I gasped.

 

“Aigoo~ My baby, Bbom-ah!!!” - He smiled and spread his hands.

“Yeobo!!” - I ran to him and hugged him.

“Ahem.” - Shinwoo oppa cleared his throat.

“Nuguya, baby?” - This oppa besides me raised his brow at Shinwoo oppa while protectively hugging my waist.

 

I decided to play with Shinwoo oppa a little.

 

“Oh, he's Shinwoo oppa, a friend of mine.” - Shinwoo oppa's face changed as I said that and I held my laughter back.

“Oh, really? Annyeong. I'm Shiyoon. Her lover.” - I put my head on Shiyoon oppa's shoulder as he played along.

 

Shiyoon oppa shake hands with Shinwoo oppa who looked confused. I can't contain my laughter and started to laugh madly.

 

“Bomi? Are you playing with me?” - Shinwoo oppa looked hurt.

“Aww.” - I hugged him and pecked him on his lips.

“Of course not, you're my boyfriend.” - I pecked him again and he relaxed a bit.

“Ahem. I'm still here.” - Shiyoon oppa reminded us.

 

We both blushed and Shinwoo oppa nudged my arm.

 

“Who's this kid?” - He pointed at Shiyoon oppa.

“Yah! How dare you call me kid? I'm 26!” - He shouted.

“Yeobo~ Don't get mad~~” - I playfully said to him and Shinwoo oppa became more confused.

 

He nudged me again and asked me why I called him yeobo. He even asked me if I was cheating on him. Oh my God, my Shinwoo oppa was so clueless and innocence. I pulled Shinwoo oppa's hand towards me.

 

“Shinwoo oppa-yah, this 'kid' is my oppa.” - I said to him.

“Oppa? Your real oppa?” - He asked still confused.

“Nae. I called him yeobo and he called me baby since we're child.” - Shinwoo oppa looked at Shiyoon oppa from head to toe.

“Ssup dude. I'm Yoon Shiyoon. Bomi's loveable oppa. And will you freaking stop looking me from head to toe? I know I'm not that tall but still. I'm older than you.” - Well said Shiyoon oppa.

 

Shinwoo oppa bowed at him and talked a bit with him.

 

“So, are you my baby's boyfriend?” - I blushed as Shinwoo oppa nodded.

 

Suddenly Shiyoon oppa pushed me towards Shinwoo oppa.

 

“She's all yours.” - He grinned.

“Nae?” - Shinwoo oppa gaped.

“Omma sent me to take care of her. But I guess I could trust you with that job. I'll be watching you two.” - He said playfully while Shinwoo oppa thanked him.

“I've started to like this guy already.” - Shiyoon oppa ruffled Shinwoo oppa's hair.

 

I beamed at him. Soon, Eunji went back with Sandeul oppa trailing behind her. Again, Eunji pranked Sandeul oppa the same way I pranked Shinwoo oppa earlier. He bought it. He even called the rest of B1A4 members, telling that Eunji cheated on him making all the guys gathered in front of our house. As we told the truth, Sandeul oppa was flicked and slapped by them and Shiyoon oppa got back to the hotel he's staying. Sandeul oppa and Eunji bid each other goodbye and that left only me and Shinwoo oppa.

 

“Jaljayo.” - He kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GONGCHAN POV

We're filming our last recording for Hello Baby with Eunsol and Hyunwoo at Namsan Tower. Before the camera started filming, Eunji and Bomi got into the scene and hugged Hyunwoo and Eunsol.

 

“Omma's going to miss you guys.” - Bomi teared up as she hugged Eunsol and Hyunwoo.

 

Eunji's smile looked sad as she handed goodbye presents for our children.

Then, the camera started rolling so Eunji and Bomi stepped aside. As their mothers came and took them, I started to tear up.

 

“Appa saranghae.” - My tears flowed through my cheek when Hyunwoo said that too us.

 

I don't realize that actually, all of us started to cry when Hyunwoo said that. Soon after that, the filming ended. The crews went back home after bidding us goodbye. We took sometime to gather ourselves up. Eunji and Bomi went to us and comforted us.

Eunji hugged Sandeul hyung who was sobbing while Bomi patted Shinwoo hyung who silently tearing. Jinyoung hyung and Baro hyung patted my back to comfort me.

 

“I really need to consider to get myself a girlfriend.” - I joked despite of still hiccuping.

 

We excused ourselves to the toilet and asked the girls to wait us there for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

I was watching the night scenery of Seoul from Namsan Tower with Eunji. We were waiting for the guys actually since they went to the toilet. We were reading wishes that people made on the padlocks when I accidentally read a wish from Shinwoo oppa for B1A4.

 

'B1A4 hwaiting! Let's stay together for a long time! Forever!'

 

I smiled as I read his wish for their group.

 

“Hey ladies.” - Four of them appeared.

“Where's Shinwoo oppa?” - I asked them.

“Wooo~ Not too patience aren't we?” - Baro oppa teased.

 

They accompanied me and talked to me as we waited for Shinwoo oppa to appear. And finally, he appeared.

 

“Whoops~ We're leaving the love birds alone.” - And all of them separated to who-knows-where.

“Took you long enough.” - I pouted at him when all of them were gone.

“I'm sorry. I was looking for this.” - He pinched my cheek and show me something.

“A love padlock?” - He nodded.

 

I grinned at him.

 

“Cheesy boy.” - He rubbed the back of his neck.

“But I like that.” - I pecked him.

 

He froze for a while. Then he chuckled.

 

“You like to tease me.” - I beamed at him as he said that.

“Come on, let's write our wish.” - He pulled me to a bench.

 

I covered what I was writing as he covered his. Then we locked them beside each other. We both chuckled as we read each other's wish.

 

“What a coincidence.”- He said.

 

I wrote..

'May Shinwoo and Bomi last for a long time, or forever.'

 

He wrote..

'May Bomi loves Shinwoo for a long time, or forever.'

 

I smiled when I read his wish. Out of the blue, I felt a warm hug from the back.

 

“It's cold.” - Shinwoo oppa whispered to me.

“Yes it is.” - I replied.

“Bomi-ah.” - He still hugged me.

“Hm?”

“I want to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

 

He let go of me and turned me to face him. Then he suddenly took a few steps away from me and kneeled. Was I imagining things? Did I hear background music?

 

Geopnaeji marayo, oori

Kkoolcheoreom seollaeneun cheotsarangijyo

Joshimseureopgae ddo haru haru

Neul chagok chagok saranghalgaeyo

*Let us not be afraid

It's an exciting first love like honey

Carefully, day by day again

I will always love you*

 

I was stunned. It was our voices, the one from when we sing together during his birthday. I looked at Shinwoo oppa and he nodded, as if confirming that it was indeed our voices. I was too shocked to say anything.

 

“Yoon Bomi-ssi. Will you be my girlfriend?” - He asked while showing me a ring that he wore.

 

He pointed at my finger and I saw the same pattern ring on my finger. How did he managed to slip this onto my finger. I started to cry. He hugged me in panic.

 

“Hey, shh. Don't cry. Am I making mistake again?” - He asked worriedly.

“No, you're not. And yes, I accept it Shin Dongwoo.” - I sobbed on his chest.

 

He smiled lovingly at me.

 

“Mission accomplish.” - He said.

 

Poof!! Firecrackers were lit up in front of us. I yelped a little as I did not expect it. I smiled when I saw L oppa waving at me while holding hands with Soo Jong. Shiyoon oppa grinned happily at me while talking to Jinyoung oppa. Channie and Baro oppa were hugging each other playfully, imitating Eunji and Sandeul.

 

“Bomi-ah..” - I turned to face Shinwoo oppa.

 

He kissed me fully on my lips. I kissed him back. We started softly and started putting more forces to our kiss. He bit my bottom lips and I did the same. I parted my mouth and he slipped his tongue inside of mine. We battled for dominance and I could feel him smirking as he won it. I smiled in our kisses.

 

“Yah~ Go get a room.” - Shiyoon oppa said to us.

“Yes, we will tonight, hyung.” - Shinwoo smirked evilly at me and I blushed.

“Don't you dare do anything to my baby without using protection.”

“Oppa!” - My face pinked.

“What? I'm just reminding.” - Shiyoon oppa backed himself up.

“No need to.” - I pouted.

“Wae? Are you taking birth control pills already?” - Shiyoon oppa bluntly asked.

“Oppppaaa!!!!” - All of them laughed at me.

 

Shinwoo oppa calmed me down and after chitchatting like for an hour, Shinwoo and I decided to take a leave first. He drove me back to our apartment.

 

“So, I guess, I'll see you tomorrow?” - I said as he sent me to my house.

“You got in first.” - He told me.

“Arasseo.”

 

Shinwoo oppa followed me inside. I raised a brow on him, giving a sign of what-do-you-think-you-are-doing. He shrugged.

 

“Your hyung told me to get a room. And we got this house for ourselves tonight.” - He grinned sneakily at me.

“Yah, oppa. What are you thinking? Eunji's living here with me.” - I said while trying to cover my blushing face from him.

 

*Stupid erted mind*

 

“Eunji won't be here tonight. She went somewhere with Sandeul. You know, to give us some privacy. They need their time too do they?” - He smirked playfully while wiggling at me.

 

As if on cue, I received a text from Eunji saying that she's sleeping with Sandeul in a hotel tonight. My face blushed a deep shade of red.

 

“Bomi-ah.” - He pulled me by my chin.

 

I looked at him and saw him looked a bit different.

 

“I love you.” - He kissed me passionately.

 

I replied to his kiss. We were making out for a little long time before we stopped to catch our breath.

 

“O-oppa, no.” - I said with a shaky voice, not because I was scared, but you know.... =='

 

Okay, okay. I admit it. I'm playing hard to get right now. There. Happy?

 

“Aww, pleaassseee??” - Shinwoo oppa grinned mischievously.

“No.” - I tried to make my voice stern.

 

He pouted. I admit it. He looked.. hot.

*Blamed these hormones in me*

Suddenly, he smirked evilly at me.

 

“Bomi-ah.” - He called me and I turned to him.

 

As he brought his hands to his face, I sighed. *Dang it. I lost to him everytime he did this*

“Buing buing!! Please please please!!!” - He said while acting cute.

 

I stayed silent for a while. Then I sighed again. Shinwoo oppa beamed happily and sneakily pulled me closer, causing me to suddenly felt warm. *Hormones took over me*

 

“I hope you really did take birth control pills.” - Shinwoo oppa said as he started to attack my neck.

THE END.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Tsk3* Homagash!!!! Finally~~ *snorted* *throw confettis* This fanfic is done written!!!! Hooray!!! Happy ending~~ Lol~

Thank you so much for those who support this fanfics. I feel honoured. *bow**BGM Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida! (Gag Concert style)* ==' If you know what I mean....

 

To both my silent and active readers~

 

I love you <3

 

however, for this last update,, mind commenting guys??? *puppy eyes* *slap2*

anyway, don't unsubscribe yet people ^^

 

I'm thinking of making sequel~ Anybody up to it?? *smirk while wiggling my eyebrow*

 

I'll let you guys know once the first chapter is up by this fanfic. okay?? ^.^

 

The title~~~~ *drum roll please* Totally Unexpected *clap3*

okay, I know the title is lame..... =='

Anybody got the idea for the sequel's title?? As in the same meaning with Totally Unexpected?? lol~~

I'm lack of vocabulary and I'm stuck with my own choice of word. =='

 

~Shinira~