Chapter 5

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

SANDEUL POV

We’re on our way to the park where we’ll meet Bomi. Our, manager hyung was the one who drove us there. Shinwoo hyung was all pumped up this morning. He was so happy.

Actually it’s been a while since I noticed that Shinwoo hyung started texting with Bomi-ah. It’s kind of surprising for us since hyung rarely talked to our fans or people he just met. I guess he’s happy because Bomi is his first fangirl he’s personally meet.

Kekeke~ Aigoo, our hyung could sometimes be a cute little boy. See, he hadn’t stop smiling at all. His cellphone was on his hands for the whole time. Huhu ^^.

 

“So, who are these girls that you’re going to meet? Girlfriends of either two of you?” – Our manager hyung asked.

“No. One of them is Shinwoo hyung’s scandal.” – Baro said while the rest of us chuckled.

“Yah! Stop saying nonsense.” – Shinwoo hyung knocked Baro’s head.

“Haha. Really? So why did all of you go? Shouldn’t you left Shinwoo alone to go there?” – Manager hyung joked.

“It’s not like that hyung. She’s my new friend.” – Shinwoo hyung said to manager hyung while smiling.

“Hoho~ How’d you find a NEW friend?” – Manger hyung made a weird expression while his eyes was still on the road.

“She’s my fangirl actually. But I want to treat her like a friend.” – Shinwoo hyung explained which make the other members grinned at him.

“Oh, really? Well, if that so, surely she wouldn’t want to meet all of you. Of course she wants to meet Shinwoo only.” – Shinwoo hyung chuckled while the rest of us groaned.

“It can’t be like that. Bomi is our friend too. And besides, we’re meeting her today because of her baaaad friend who said that we’re fake.” – I said high-spiritedly.

“Hahaha~ And she said that Sandeullie is annoying. That’s why he’s all excited to meet Bomi.” -  Jinyoung hyung giggled with the rest of the members.

“He’s actually looking forward to meet the first girl who darely said he’s annoying.” – Baro added and the manager hyung chuckled as well.

 

Bull’s eye! Actually I want to meet this girl. She said that I was annoying. How dare that duck. Hm, and she called me a duck-addict. What’s wrong with that?

 

 “Yah, you squirrel. Shut up!” – I hissed to Baro.

“What? You Deullie Ducky?” – Baro pouted.

“Urgh~ What a horrible sight you’re showing me.” – I sighed.

“Yah! You, Ugly Duckling!” – Baro yelled at me.

“What? You, Chip and Dale mascot?” – I provoked him.

“You.. Donald Duck!” – Baro screamed.

“Wow, hold it right there Mr Ducky, Mr Squirrel.” – Our manager hyung said to us.

“Oww~ hyung. Don’t disturb them. The duck-squirrel fight was about to start just now.” – Channie whined.

“Yah, Channie. You really enjoy your hyung quarreling that much?” – Our manager hyung asked Channie.

“Yes!” – With that he got smacked from me, manager hyung and this squirrel brat.

“Ouch. That’s hurt.” – Channie pouted.

“Serve you right, you nosy ahjumma,” – Jinyoung hyung said to him while smirking.

“Shinwoo hyung! Look at them ganging up on me.” – He clung on Shinwoo hyung’s arm. Aigoo this drama queen.

“Aigoo, our maknae. Come here.” – Channie smiled at Shinwoo hyung and as he’s about to hug Shinwoo hyung, he got flicked on his forehead by Shinwoo hyung.

“Ouch! What’s that for?” – He whined.

“Punishment.” – Shinwoo hyung said to Channie and then he hugged Channie who’s now  making a sad face.

 

Suddenly our car stopped. I looked outside. All of us wore our wigs so that no one would recognize us.

 

“Okay guys. We’re here. Have fun, stay out of trouble. Don’t try anything funny especially you, and you, and you.” – Manager hyung pointed to me, Channie and Baro. We grinned innocently.

“Jinyoung and Shinwoo, take care of your dongsaengs.” – Shinwoo hyung and Jinyoung hyung nodded.

 

We walked a bit further from each other so that people will not take attention to us. I was looking around to search fo Bomi and her baaad friend when suddenly I bumped onto a girl.

 

“Ouch! Watch where you’re walking.” – She said in annoyed tone without looking at me.

“I’m sorry ahgassi.” - I helped her to get up and get her cellphone for her. Hm, it’s a Pororo keychain.

“Wah, what a cute keychain! – I smiled. I wasn’t trying to be friendly, I was so attracted to that Pororo keychain.

“Huh. And what a duck-obsession you had. Seriously, all of you should stop looking weirdly on people who like animation.” – She accused me and left.

 

Eh? I stunned. I was so sad. What’s wrong with duck-obsession? I looked at my duck hat, duck t-shirt, duck watch, duck ring, and duck mini fan. Hm, it’s not that bad. I like it. And this were all given by my fans. *Sobs*

 

“Deullie!” – I looked up.

“Baro-yah.” – I said weakly.

“Yah, what’s wrong? You look sad.” – He asked me.

“Do I? No-nothing is wrong.” – I smiled at him.

“Really? Okay, let’s go, we’ve met Bomi and Eunji. Seriously, Eunji is cute too but Bomi is more cute than her.” – I rolled my eyes.

 

No way, a girl who questioned on my duck-obsession would be cute.

 

“Yah, Baro.” – I called his name.

“Wae?” – He looked at me.

“Let’s get an ice-cream first.” – Suddenly his eyes sparkled.

“Should we?” – Baro grinned happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

 We were sitting on a bench. So, it’s really is them. Ooh, they really looked good in person. Jinyoung was talking to Gongchan while Bomi was talking with Shinwoo. I’ve met Baro too but I don’t met the duck-addict yet. Speaking of which, I met another duck-addict just now.

How dare he mocked my Pororo keychain. He’s a duck-addict himself. Hm! But, did he really mocked me? What if he actually did think my Pororo is cute? Afterall, Pororo did look like a duck. Hm, I wonder if that guy hurt by what I said.

 

“So, did you trust us now?” – Jinyoung asked me.

“Yes, I trust all of you now.” – I smiled.

“How old are you, Eunji-ah?” – Gongchan asked me.

“20.” – He looked happy.

“Wah! So that’s mean the three of us are of the same age!!” – He grabbed Bomi’s hand, as well as mine and jumped up and down.

“Yah! Maknae, behave.” – Shinwoo strictly warned.

“Tch. Ne, hyung.” – Gongchan pouted.

 

Omo! I guess he’s the drama queen in their group. I smiled.

 

“You guys have your own codenames don’t you?” – I asked them.

“Yes, how’d you know?” – Jinyoung smiled.

“Oh, Bomi-ah is really into you guys. She’s you guys number one fan.” – Bomi-ah blushed.

“Yah, Eunji-ah.” – She looked shy.

“Keke~ Bomi-ah. No need to be shy. We’re friends aren’t we?” – Shinwoo said to her.

 

I saw Bomi smiled. The other members made fake cough together with me. Now, they both blushed. Kekeke~

 

“Omo! You guys are cute!!” – I pinched Bomi cheeks and slapped Shinwoo’s shoulder.

“Yah!” – Bomi yelled at me. Shinwoo just smile shyly.

 

Suddenly, Gonchan and Jinyoung sighed.

 

“What’s wrong, Jinyoung, Gongchan?” – I asked them both.

“Seems like Bomi-ah just want to be friends with Shinwoo. So, I guess, we’ll just be friends with Eunji.” – Jinyoung and Gongchan teased the two of them.

 “We better be your new friends, Eunji-ah. Sooner or later, Bomi will be going to left you alone since she’s being a good friend with Shinwoo.” – They still teased them.

“Yah! You brats.” – Shinwoo whacked them. His face was all red. Kekeke~

“So, mind explaining me about your codenames?” – I raised my brow.

“Sure. I’ll explain.” – Gongchan explained the codenames thoroughly.

“So, basically, there are bear, fox, puppy, squirrel and duck?” – I asked them. ‘

 

Jinyoung nodded.

 

“We also have group nicknames. Our fans called us paper-dols, blood-dols and sprout-dols” – Gongchan excitedly told me.

 

Though I knew about it, I asked him to explain. Gongchan, Shinwoo and Jinyoung took turns while explaining to me and Bomi about their group nicknames. 

Paper-dols, since their group name sounded like paper size, B1 and A4. Blood-dols since they have one B-bloodtype member and 4 A-bloodtype members. Sprout-dols since they got their own dance routine. Kekeke~ It’s a cute dance though.

Then, they explained to us about their own thoughts on B1A4. They said that it stands for ‘Be the one, all for one’. It means that they’ll try their best as they want to be reach other people expectation about them.

 

“I heard that your fans call you countryside-dols?” – I glanced at Bomi. She’s the one telling me this.

“Yeah, since we are all from countryside.” – Jinyoung smiled. He looked gentle.

“Oh really? Where’d you come from?” – I asked them.

“I’m from Suncheon.” – Gongchan willingly answered.

“Chungju.” – Jinyoung raised his hand.

“Cheongju.” – Shinwoo smiled.

“So, you two lives in Chungbuk.” – Bomi said.

“Yeah, and we’re childhood friend.” – Jinyoung and Shinwoo high-fived.

“Really??” – Me and Bomi asked excitedly. They nodded and chuckled.

“What about both of you?” – Shinwoo asked us both.

“I’m from Suwon.” – Bomi said to them.

“And I’m from BUSAN..” – I turned to my left when I heard someone else said Busan with me.

 

Oh my God! Duck-obsession! He looked at me and frowned.

 

“Gwangju.” – Baro who’s standing beside the Duck-obsession said spontaneously.

 

“Oh! Sandeul oppa! This is Eunji, my best friend.” – Bomi hugged me.

 

But then, I still look at him. He pointed at me.

 

“You.. You..” – His pointing finger was shaking.

“DUCK-OBSESSION!!” – I pointed at him.

“PORORO-OBSESSION!!” – He screamed while pointing me. I slapped his hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lucky me! I followed my dad to his office and I used his computer in the office to update. Gomawo appa!! ^^ by the way, I need friends on my twitter account, add me juseyo ^^,, I'm lonely~ @V1P_B4N4 ,, Gomawo, and don't be scared to be friends with me in AFF, I like new friends ^^