Chapter 11

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOMI POV

Aigoo, here we are. Eunji and I exchanged glances.

 

“Yah, are you sure it’s here?” – Eunji asked me.

“I believe that we’ve reached Jinan. But I don’t know whether it’s here or not. Ask our driver.” – I lightly slapped our ‘driver’ on his shoulder.

“Yah, how dare you call me your driver?” – He chuckled while slowing down the car.

“Omo, oppa. Kekeke~ Are you sure it’s here?” – I looked around unsurely.

“Yeah, referring to the address Shinwoo gave me, Hyunwoo’s grandparents’ house is around this area.” – B1A4’s manager scratched his head while looking for Nam’s recidency.

 

B1A4 members spent the last week of their summer break in Hyunwoo’s grandparents’ house. Last two days, they kept bugging me and Eunji to come there. Their last tactic was to use Hyunwoo and Eunsol to plead us to come. And finally, we’re here in Jinan on the third day they’re here.

 

*Sigh*

 

How can we say no when Hyunwoo even asked his grandma to ask me to come? Tch. Aigoo.But then, it’s a good idea. ^^ I haven’t been in countryside for a long time. It felt fresh and I could treat this as my first vacation with my neeewww friends. ^^ Besides, I haven’t seen them for a while, so I kind of miss them. -.- ,, Don’t get me wrong! I miss them as friends!

Now let’s see. Shinwoo oppa told me that it’s Nam’s and Cha’s residency. The house number is 6-1. Hm.

 

“Yoboseyo? Duckie-ah!” – I raised my brow and turned to Eunji.

“Yeah, yeah. We’re here. But we couldn’t find the house. Ne? Yeah, like 30 minutes ago. Where? Oh, okay. Yeah, arasso.” – She hung up, turned to me and grinned.

“Wae?” – I shot her a look.

“Oppa, we’ll get off there.” – Eunji pointed to a playground.

 

Manager oppa stopped at the playground and asked us if we’re okay. Then, he left us and went back to Seoul. It’s okay. There’s a police station near to this playground. I looked up to the sky.

Stars. I smiled. I love stars since I was a child. I had never missed to gaze the stars every night when I was at Suwon. But when I moved to Seoul, I became too busy and tired to even glance at the stars or can I say, I can’t see the stars since they were too many lights in Seoul.

 

“Eunji-ah. Look, stars.” – My voice softened while I pointed to the sky but I felt weird since Eunji wasn’t responding to me.

 

I turned to my left and saw Eunji who had a shock face. Hm? What’s wrong with her? I shrugged and looked back to the sky. Out of the blue, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder and slowly a hand cupped my mouth from behind me.

At first, I thought Eunji wanted to fool me but then I realized that she’s sitting on the swing while I was standing at least 7 meters from her. Somehow, my ears caught the voice of someone who’s trying to shout but I was positive that the mouth was covered.

Eunji! I felt my mouth was pushed by the hands and I felt a presence behind me. Hello. A voice of a man echoed. I took a deep breath and smiled. I’m a black belt holder in taekwondo. Wrong preys buddy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

I walked alone by the pavement. Aish! Seriously, these punks. Begging me to go alone to take the girls. What do they think I am?

*smile* But it’s a great thing. I got to meet them first. It’s been a while since I saw Bomi. I grinned widely. I looked up to the sky and saw the full moon.

 

“Wah, so many stars tonight.” – I smiled to myself as I walked closer to the playground.

 

Hm, the playground have no street lamp. I bet that the lamps were broken. I shook my head. Aigoo, vandalism these days.

 

“Dude! Watch where you’re going!” – I bowed at these guys.

 

Sheesh, they seemed younger than me. No courtesy at all. Bleh. Kids these days. As I walked closer to the playground, I felt a slight uneasiness on my stomach. I touch my tummy. Hm, I think I’m hungry, should get them quick. I thought to myself and smiled. Can’t wait to meet them.

I stopped moving when I spotted something at the playground. Four people. Are-are they kissing? Gosh! What’s with the world nowadays? I blushed. Aish! Why am I blushing. I shook my head and walked. As I was near enough, my face fell.

Crap! They aren’t kissing. I clearly see two guys and two ladies. The first lady was trying to scream while the man cupped . The second lady had the other guy’s hand cupped to as well. She looked familiar in that dress.

 

“Bomi!” – I yelled at the same time the second girl elbowed the man on his stomach, causing him to step back a little.

 

It happened so fast. The man cursed Bomi and about to get up before Bomi smacked him on the head causing him to fall flat to the ground. I turned around to see the other guy was still holding a lady which I recognized afterwards to be Eunji.

 I saw Eunji trying to fight back but she couldn’t. He eventually did something to Eunji since I saw Eunji fainted when he let her go. Now, he was walking towards Bomi who was still busy taking care of the other man. That bastard!

I rushed to them. Luckily, I’d learned taekwondo before.

 

“Not so fast dude!” – I yanked his arm away in the nick of time he tried to pull her hair.

 

I spun his hands to his back and pinned him to them ground. Seeing him trying to fight back by the way he tried to wiggle free his body, I hit him on his face, causing him to stop moving. I put my hands on his neck. Fainted. And I saw the other guy had fainted too.

I turned around and was being hit repeatedly.

 

“You freaking bastard! What do you think that you’re doing to us, you bloody punk! How dare you tried to do something to us, you moronic predator! You chose wrong preys!!” – I heard a familiar voice cursing while hitting me. I think it’s her bag, the object that kept hitting me.

“Oww! Oww! Yah!! That’s hurt!” – But she kept hitting me.

 

Lastly, I got to grip the bag. As Bomi was about to take something else to hit me, I took her waist and spun her around.

 

“Bomi-ah. It’s me.” – I said to her.

 

It went silent.

 

“Bomi-ah..” – My voice softened.

“Sh-Shi-Shinwoo o-oppa?” – She stuttered.

 

Luckily, it’s dark. I can’t see if her face blushed but I was blushing madly when I realized my hands were protectively around her waist. Somehow, I like our position now.

 

“Shin-shinwoo op-pa. Is th-that y-y-you?” – I chuckled awkwardly as she stuttered.

“Yah, you showed me that brave performance towards guys that you don’t know earlier but now you’re stuttering to someone that you know?” – It was silent for a while before she chuckled.

 

I softened and let her waist go.

 

“Are you okay?” – I asked her.

“Y-yeah.” – She still stuttered and I chuckled.

“Urgh, my head.” – A girly voice growled.

“Eunji-ah!” – Bomi and I walked to Eunji and helped her got up.

 

We went back to Hyunwoo’s grandma’s house after we put the guys next to a police station. I saw Eunji and Bomi giggled. Yeah, it’ll be funny for the guys when they realized afterwards that they fainted next to a police station. Kekeke~ Bomi looked at me, and both of us were suddenly stop giggling. Both of us blushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

BARO POV

Our hyung and the girls came a bit late then expected. At first, we sulked but our sulkiness turned to concern when Shinwoo hyung told us what happened.

 

“Yah, Pororo. Are you sure that you’re okay?” – Sandeul asked in concern.

“May you be blessed for your concern, Duckie. It’s the twelfth time you asked me.” – Eunji rolled her eyes while the rest of us chuckled.

“Can’t help it though. We’re worried when we heard that you’re attacked. And besides, you fainted.” – Sandeul pouted.

“Aigoo, Duckie, I’m fine, seriously. I fainted since I was too shocked. That’s all.” – Eunji squeezed his shoulder.

 

I turned to Bomi who’s sitting besides Shinwoo hyung. She played with Eunsol and Hyunwoo while Shinwoo hyung smiled. Suddenly, she looked at me.

 

“You okay, buddy?” – She grinned and nodded.

“We didn’t know you’re black belt holder in taekwondo.” – Jinyoung hyung spoke to her.

“You guys never ask me.” – She smiled.

“Cool! Shinwoo hyung also learned taekwondo.” – Suddenly both Shinwoo hyung and Bomi blushed.

 

I raised my brow. Our kids had went to the kitchen to get to Hyunwoo’s grandma.

 

“Hm. Hm. What’s wrong both of you?” – I batted my eyelashes while smirking evilly at them.

“No-nothing!” – They both yelled at the same time, turned to each other, blushed even more and eventually looked down at their hands on their laps.

“I smell something fishy.” – I smirked more and the rest started to smirked too when Eunji laughed.

“They hugged each other.” – Eunji squealed and both Shinwoo hyung and Bomi turned into two big tomatoes.

“Yah! It’s not hugging. Oppa just held me on my waist. Oof!” – She covered with her hands as we cooed ‘Ooohhhh!!!’ and turned to the blushed Shinwoo hyung.

“Yah! It’s not what you’re thinking. Bomi thought that I was with the guys so she hit me. Th-that’s why I hold her. To keep her from hitting me. And I thought you’re fainted that time Eunji.” – He pointed to Eunji who stuck her tongue out while giggling.

 

Clap clap. We both looked at the Hyunwoo’s grandma. She smiled sweetly at the girls and us. She’d met the girls when they arrived just now. She even asked the girls where were the guys so that she could teach them to be courteous but the girls insisted that they weren’t hurt.

Hyunwoo’s grandma asked us to help her to prepare the table for dinner while Bomi and Eunji helped her to carry out the dishes. Hyunwoo and Eunsol stared impatiently at the food as they both sat between Shinwoo hyung and Bomi. I got to admit that Hyunwoo’s grandma’s cooking were impressive. I like my dinner. ^^

 

“Halmoni!  Your cooking is jjang!” – Eunji praised her.

“Really? Then Halmoni will teach you to cook.” – Eunji clapped her hand.

 

Hyunwoo’s grandma turned to Bomi. Bomi was busy feeding Hyunwoo and Eunsol. She looked up when Hyunwoo’s grandma called her.

 

“You want to learn from Halmoni too?” – Bomi smiled and nodded.

“But, I don’t know how to cook.” – Bomi sheepishly said while looking at the floor.

“Aigoo, gwenchana. Halmoni will teach you.” – She chuckled and Bomi nodded high-spiritedly.

 

I smiled. Yeah, she’s adorable. And I could see that one man was influenced by her adorableness. I turned to Shinwoo hyung who was at that time feeding Hyunwoo and Eunsol while Bomi ate her dinner. Hehe, one complete bear family.

 

“By the way, are you two couple?” – Bomi choked on her samgyetang.

 

All of us laughed. Shinwoo and Bomi blushed and the kids were looking at us with confused expressions. Hyunwoo’s grandpa who asked the question just now shrugged innocently. I chuckled. If you two don’t realize it yet, it’s pretty obvious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@V1P_B4N4 ~ Add me on twitter ^^

Seriously, I feel bad for my subbies and readers, I'm sorry for updating this story once in a week only. And I'm sorry if you found this fanfic a bit too weird. *sigh* I'll try to stock up the chapter so we'll have double updates on each week okay? But still, I'll only update on Saturday since every Saturdays are my off day from work ^^

 

Shinwoo : Pick-a-boo!!

 

Baro and Gongchan : Hyung! What's wrong?

Jinyoung : Did you see what Shinwoo did just now?

 

Shinwoo : Buing buing!!

 

Baro and Sandeul : (Yelling crazily) Oh My God!!!!! Hyung!!

 

Shinwoo : Aish, whatever. You guys are just jealous.

*Omg!!! I swear I squealed crazily when I saw this gif!! Kyaaahhh!!!! Shinwoo is sooooo hot and y!!*