Chapter 4

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

SHINWOO POV

It’s been a while since I’ve been texting with Bomi. Now, I got a person to text on the morning when I  wake up and sometimes, I even got a text message in the morning from her too. ^^

 

Oppa, can I told only one person that I’ve met you?’ – She asked.

Wae? Is that person important to you?’ – I replied to her text.

Yes, she’s my bestfriend. But right now she don’t want to talk to me since I kept this as a secret.’ – She replied to me.

Oh, just  tell her. Why did you keep it as a secret from her?’ – What she replied surprised me a lot.

Since all of you said that I should keep this as a secret.’ – I’ve never met a girl like her.

Well, it’s okay if you tell her. She’s your best friend. Just make sure that she don’t spill it to other people.’ – I replied.

 

I felt someone patted my shoulder. So, I looked up and saw Sandeul who’s looking at my phone.

 

“Yah, hyung. You’ve been secretly texting someone don’t you?” – Sandeul asked me.

“No, I’m not.” – I denied.

 

*vibrate*

 

Oh crap, my phone’s vibrating. It’s a signal that I got a text. It’s a replied text. Crap! Why now? Quickly, Sandeul jumped on me.

 

“Yah!!! Get Shinwoo hyung’s phone!! Quick!!” – He commanded the rest of my group mates.

“Yah! Ducky! Let me go! You squirrel and puppy!! Don’t touch my phone!!” – I tried to wiggle free from this Sandeul.

 

Oh my god. He’s heavy, oh, it’s not weird since he’s a good eater. He eat the most in B1A4. We’re all in chaos since everyone is trying to read the text.

Suddenly, someone got in and took the phone from Channie.

 

‘Oh, really? Thanks oppa! Kekeke~. ^^. End of message. The name is Yoon Bomi.” – Jinyoung read it out loud.

 

Our house suddenly became silent. But suddenly, WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“WHOA! Our Shinwoo hyung has changed!!” – Baro screamed happily.

 

Trust me, they’re all squealing. Sheeesh!! It’s annoying.

 

“Yah! All of you, stop squealing! Jinyoung! You too! Don’t squeal!” – Jinyoung put his finger on his mouth while giggling.

 

Aigoo, these boys. I was making friends. It’s not that I was flirting with her. She’s different from our other fangirls. Well, I’m not saying that I hate our fangirls, I love them ^^ but, she’s different. She don’t even jumping up and down when she met us. She’s friendly and she really is my fangirl. Trust me, she knows a lot about me *proud*.

 

“So, hyung.” – I turned to Channie.

“Is she your girlfriend?” – He asked curiously.

“No.” – I denied.

“So that’s mean she’s your scandal! Oh, you naughty hyung.” – Sandeul poked my cheek.

“Yah! Pabo! She’s my new friend!” – I whacked him.

“Awwwwww! You’re as slow as always.” – Channie sighed.

“Once a bear, always be a bear.” – Baro added.

“Yah! Stop it, it’s still a new friendship between me and her. And you, Jinyoung. Stop nodding to everything that these dongsaengs said. You’re older than them.” – Jinyoung nodded to what I said.

“Hyung! Let’s call her, we want to be her friend too..” – Channie pouted and doing his aegyo.

“Aigoo~ Channie-ah! Stop it. It’s freaking me out.” – Baro yelled.

“Yah! You’re just jealous you squirrel. Channie’s cute when he does he’s aegyo. Unlike you.” – Sandeul was starting a fight. I can sense it.

“Yah! You ugly duck. At least I’m cuter than you.” – Baro is pouting his lips.

“Eeeewww!!!!” – Sandeul pushed him away.

“Yah! Stop quarreling! Hyung, let’s call her.” – Channie was clinging on my arm.

“Err, I need to go to the toilet.” – Jinyoung’s voice was added to these dongsaeng who’s still in chaos.

 

I inhaled and exhaled. Aish! I can’t take it anymore.

 

“YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH UP ALREADY!!!” – Then they all went silent.

 

Phew! Finally.

Suddenly my phone vibrated again. This time it vibrated and also had a melody played, indicated that someone’s calling me. Oww, just leave the phone. I popped my hands, and these boys gasped. Yes boys, you should be scared. You’re doomed. I smiled evilly.

 

“Err, hyung?” – Channie’s a bit stuttered.

“What?” – I hissed.

“It’s a call.” – He tried to give me my phone.

“Hold it as long as you want. I need to take care of all of you first.” – All of them looked at me. I saw them gulping.

“But hyung.” – Channie was not giving up yet.

“What now?” – I looked at him evilly.

“It’s Bomi.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“Yah! Eunji-yah, are you going to avoid me forever?” – Eunji remained silent.

 

*Sigh*

 

Eunji had not talk to me since she went back from Busan. I mean, when she got back from Busan, she asked me, who I texted with and talked to by phone, but I can’t just tell her it’s Shinwoo oppa. I promised these B1A4 oppas that I kept it to myself. But thanks to Shinwoo oppa, I can tell her now.

 

“Eunji-yah.” – She purposely ignored me.

“Huh, fine. I’ll tell you.” – Suddenly, Eunji turned to me. Then she grinned.

 

I looked at her, shook my head, and I smiled. Kiddy.

 

“It’s Shinwoo oppa.” – I told her.

“Who’s him? You’re saying as if I know him.” – She asked back. I raised my brow.

“Yah! From all I know, you only know this Shinwoo guy from B1A4, I only know Shinwoo from B1A4 among Shinwoo that you know, and.. and..” – She looked at me.

 

==’

==’

 

“Shoot.” – I said to her.

“Oh no, you’re not.” – She shook her head.

“Oh yes.” – I smiled at her.

“So you really meet them?” – She asked confusedly.

“Yes, I was! KYAHHHH!!!! They’re hot you know? And.. and Jinyoung oppa is so quiet, while Sandeul oppa is so talkative and Channie is so cute and Baro oppa is damn attractive, and.. and..” – I almost out of my breath.

“And?” – Eunji smiled at me.

“Shinwoo oppa has melted my heart.” – I acted as if I’m melting on the couch. Eunji chuckled.

“Yah, is it really them? You always told me that people you met were them. When we’re at the supermarket, hospital, and even when we’re in Busan!” – She yelled a little when she said Busan.

“No, Eunji-yah. This time it’s really them.” – I convinced her.

“I don’t believe you…” – I pouted while making puppy eyes.

“… before I met them with my own eyes!” – She grinned evilly while swaying her hands, showing my phone on her hand.

“No, you don’t. Eunji-yah!!!” – I chased her around while she gripped firmly on my phone, trying to find Shinwoo oppa’s number.

“I’m dialing!!” – I stopped chasing and came closer to her.

“Eunji-yah. It’s really them” – I tried to stop her from calling.

“No worries, if it’s really them, I would like to introduce myself too.” – She grinned.

“Yah! You said you like Pororo.” – I .

“Yah, you pabo. Doesn’t mean that I don’t know who B1A4 is.” – She giggled.

 

I sat still as I waited. Suddenly the the call was picked up.

 

Yoboseyo, Bomi-ah?” – It’s Shinwoo oppa.

“Yo-yoboseyo, oppa.” – I shyly responded.

BOMI-AH!!!!! Thanks for calling!!! You are saving us from monstrous hyung. Thanks fo-“ – I heard the voice when suddenly,

YAH! SANDEUL-AH! SHUT UP!!” – It’s Baro oppa’s voice.

Bomi? Are you there?” – Shinwoo oppa’s voice again.

“Y-yes oppa. Erm, sorry for calling late at night. My friend that I told you earlier wants to make sure it’s really you guys.” – I told them while Eunji was glaring.

She thinks we’re the fake one??!” – It’s Sandeul oppa again.

“Yah, Bomi-ah! Who’s voice is this? This guy is annoying.” – Eunji was referring to Sandeul oppa.

Yah!! How dare you say that I’m annoying!! You.. you.. you duck!” – Sandeul oppa screamed through the phone. I heard the others laughing, probably laughing at Sandeul oppa.

Yah, Sandeul-ah, and you brats too, silent.” – I heard Shinwoo said to them and then, it was silent.

So, Bomi-ah, what’s her name?” – He asked me.

“It’s Eunji. What’s with that? And who the hell said that I’m a duck?!” – Eunji said to him. I whacked her.

Oh, Eunji-ah. Mianhei, Sandeul is obsessed with duck. I’m sorry about that. By the way, how can we prove we’re the real one to you?” – Shinwoo oppa sounded friendly.

“I don’t know, just try proving it to me.” – ‘Yah!’ I mouthed to her. She grinned.

Erm, then, let’s meet up this weekend.” – My mouth opened and shaped an O.

“Really? Is it okay for you oppas? You’re celebrities.” – Eunji lifted her hands to stop me from saying anything..

No, it’s okay. We’ll wear the same clothes that we’re wearing from our previous meeting with Bomi. Bomi, you remember, right?” – Shinwoo asked me.

“Ne, oppa.” – I answered.

Okay, so let’s meet at the park near to Homey Café at 2.00 pm” – He was talking about the café where I met them from last time.

 “Now, can we hung up? I got some business to do with my dongsaeng.” – I smiled since I know about the business he’s doing with them while Eunji raised her brow.

Noooo. Hyung… Bomi-ah!! Keep talking!! Save us!!!” – I laughed. Eunji seemed to understand now since she’s smirking.

“Serve you right, you duck addict!” – Eunji screamed at the phone. And I heard Sandeul calling her names.

Okay, I’ll hung up now.” – And I heard the word ‘noooooo!!!!’ echoed in their room.

“Ne, oppa! Oppas! I’m hung up now. Take care, good night. Annyeong.” – Then I heard they screamed. I laughed.

 

Eunji was staring at me.

 

“What?” – I asked her.

“Nothing. You look happy.” – She commented.

“Because it’s really them.” – I smiled. She mouthed ‘I know’ and giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong readers,, ^^ thanks for still subscribing though I rarely updates on the chapters, I'm in trouble since my oppa went for further studies in university. he's brought my laptop with him since his laptop broke down. I'm updating in cyber cafe right now, please don't unsubscribe me,, please2,, *puppy eyes*,, i promise i'll try my best to update on each chapters everytime I get the chance to do so. *bow*,,