Chapter 23

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

BOMI POV

I took my time inside the washroom. I splashed water on my face a few times.

L oppa, Shinwoo oppa. L oppa, Shinwoo oppa. Argghhh!!!

I splashed more water on my face. After a few minutes, I applied make up on my face again. Two girls were doing the same thing as me besides me. We exchanges smile before continuing our things.

 

“Did you hear? Some of the girls said that they spotted B1A4 here.” - One of the girl said to her friend.

“Jeongmal? Omo! Omo! I want to meet them.” - The other girl said.

“Me too~ Let's go find them.” - Both of them squealed before exiting the washroom.

 

*Vibrate*

'Are you done yet? Everyone's already gathering here and they're hungry.' - Baro oppa texted me.

'Arasso. I'll be there in minutes.' - I replied.

 

I need to get to them fast. They should know about this. I walked in a fast motion towards them. Once I spotted them, I jogged towards them.

 

“Took you long enough.” - Jinyoung oppa pouted.

“Mianhei.” - I pouted back at him.

“Aigoo~” - He pinched my cheek.

 

I looked at Shinwoo oppa and suddenly blushed.

 

“Oh, guys, we got some problems.” - I said quickly.

“What is it? Let's talk while walking towards the car. Manager hyung is already waiting for us outside to send us to a restaurant.” - Baro oppa said and I nodded.

“You see, I heard two girls talking inside the restroom.” - I started.

“Tch! Tch! Eavesdropping is bad, noona.” - Channie whacked Sungha since I shot a look at him.

“You may proceed.” - Channie grinned.

“Well, some of these people in this amusement park spotted you guys here. So, what I'm trying to say is we shou-”

“There they are!” - An anonymous voice said.

“Oh my god! It's really them!!!” - Another voice.

“B1A4!!!!”

“Run!” - Sandeul panickly grabbed Eunji and ran towards the car. The rest of them started to run as well. I was a bit unfortunate since I'm not a good sprinter.

“Ouch!” - Someone pushed me from behind causing me to fall.

 

I started to panic. I managed to stand back but almost immediately lose my balance since people were pushing each other. I teared up since it was painful.

 

“Eunji! Oppa!” - I cried.

“Ow!” - I sobbed as people stepped on my feet. I couldn't even stood up.

“Shinwoo oppa.” - I continued sobbing.

 

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my arm. I was about to shout but when I looked up, I saw a familiar face.

 

“Don't let go of my hand.” - Shinwoo oppa told me as he covered my face with his jacket.

 

We pushed through the crowd. Manager oppa helped being our bodyguard momentarily, leading us towards the car. I was still sobbing while Shinwoo oppa held my hand firmly. As we got inside the car, I began sobbing again. Shinwoo oppa hugged me tightly and comforted me continuously.

 

“Shh, it's okay. Oppa has got you.” - He comforted me.

“It was scary. I was so s-scared.” - I was shivering as I continuously sobbed on his chest.

“I know. I'm sorry for leaving you alone like that. Shh, don't cry. There, there. We're all here with you. Shh.” - He rubbed my back.

“Yeah, babe, I'm sorry for leaving you alone.” - Eunji patted my shoulder and I smiled weakly at her, forgiving her.

“We're sorry too.” - All of them said to me so I just shook my head at them.

“Don't be.” - I said to them.

 

Little by little, I stopped crying but I was still hiccuping. But I still not let go of Shinwoo oppa's hand. I was so scared. It was a traumatic experience for me. I don't even realize that I dozed off while leaning on his chest.

 

“Bomi, wake up. We're home.” - Shinwoo oppa tapped on my shoulder a few times.

 

I opened my eyes and blushed. He chuckled and reassured me that it's fine.

 

“Can you walk?” - I nodded.

 

He held my hand firmly while guiding me to the lift.

 

“Let's stay on our place first.” - Jinyoung oppa said while looking at me and Eunji.

“Yeah, manager hyung is buying food for us.” - Channie added.

“I'm sorry.” - I couldn't help but to think that it's partially my fault that we can't get proper meal in a restaurant.

“Don't. It's not your fault.” - Shinwoo oppa squeezed my hand a little while the rest of them took turns to pat me.

 

We reached in front of B1A4's house. All of us got inside and Shinwoo oppa brought me to the washroom.

 

“Let's wash the cuts first. Jinyoung, mind helping me with the hot chocolate?” - Shinwoo oppa asked Jinyoung oppa and he nodded.

“We'll help.” - Eunji and Sandeul oppa said in unison.

“I'll go get the aid kit.” - Baro oppa got up and went to the room.

“I.. I'll stay here and wait for manager hyung with Sungha.” - I smiled a little by Channie's answer.

 

The cuts were stinging as they got in contacts with water so I hissed.

 

“Is it hurt?” - I nodded and Shinwoo oppa blowed on it.

 

Then he brought me to the living room where Baro oppa waited with the kit. Shinwoo oppa pushed hm aside and said that he'll do it. Baro oppa pouted and ruffled my hair. I smiled at him.

 

“Hot chocolate is ready.” - Eunji and Sandeul oppa brought the tray to the living room.

 

They passed the mugs to every one. Mine was a bit special. I got so many marshmallows.

 

“That's our apologies to you.” - I smiled at them.

“I think I'm fine now. Thanks guys.” - I said to them.

“Awww~ Group hugs.” - Sungha suddenly said and started hugging me.

 

Then all of us hugging each other.

 

“Next time we got to do this again.” - Baro oppa suddenly said that making me widen my eyes in horror.

“Just kidding.” - He chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANDEUL POV

“Take care of yourself while we're not here.”

“I'm going to miss you oppa.” - Eunji hugged me.

“Aigoo, you got that Sanduckie with you. Just hug him if you miss me.” - I chuckled.

“Arasseo arasseo.” - We hugged one more time before I got inside of the car.

 

Sanduckie is the Pororo doll that I got for her yesterday. Sungha had went back to Busan yesterday evening. Today is the day we're going to promote ourselves in Japan. We'll be back on Thursday.

I looked at Shinwoo hyung and Bomi. They're hugging each other and bidding goodbye. Shinwoo oppa gave her a goodbye present in a paper bag. I smiled. He used a lot of effort to make that present.

 

“So, we'll get going first. Annyeong~” - With that, our car was drove towards the airport.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

I was working at the office when I received an email from Shinwoo oppa.

 

'Hey. We've arrived in Japan. Woah, the place is so nice. You should come here at least once. And yeah it's pretty chilly in here. Brr~ It's cold. Oh, I forgot to tell you this. Wear lots of clothes, okay? Or you might get cold. Okay, we're going to rehearse. Bye~ Take care ^^.'

'Annyeong oppa. Woah, you should take me there then. ^^ Is it really cold there? Then you should wear sweater and more clothes inside. No worries, I've started wearing them already. Say hi to the other members. Oppa hwaiting! ^^.'

 

I continued working with a smile. Someone knocked my table. I looked up and saw Eunji smiling at me. I smiled back at her then she passed by me and walked to her table. I felt another knock on my table. I chuckled slightly.

 

“What now, Eunji-yah?” - But I was replied by a manly laughed.

“Did I looked like Eunji?” - L oppa chuckled at me.

“L oppa.” - I smiled *Dang it I totally forgot about him yesterday*.

“Dinner with me tonight? My treat.” - I nodded.

“Arasseo.” - I replied.

“Invite Eunji as well.” - I chuckled.

“Alright.” - Then he winked.

 

I sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

'L oppa invited us to grab dinner with him tonight.'

'Arasseo.'

 

I saw Bomi sighed. I smiled softly. Poor her. She must be confused. Two men confessed at her. It hurts to hurt other people's feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

After the dinner...

I was feeling uncomfortable as we arrived home. Eunji noticed this and quickly asked me what's wrong.

 

“I don't know. I felt like something's missing.” - Eunji smirked at me.

“Something like what?” - She asked me.

“I don't know. I can't describe it.” - I said to her.

“Is it because Shinwoo aren't texting you like how he used to?” - She asked me again.

 

I stopped doing whatever I was doing. That's right. I didn't text with him today. Thus I felt incomplete.

 

“You fall for him already.” - Eunji continued.

 

I laughed nervously and shook my head. I hugged Shinmi the bear. I chuckled slightly when I remember Shinwoo oppa told me that it's a boy. I noticed the present Shinwoo oppa gave me before he went to Japan.

 

~~~ Flashback Starts ~~~

“Here.” - Shinwoo oppa handed me a paper bag.

“Open it later, I made it for you. I have one for myself and another one for Eunsol.” - I raised my brow.

“Just open it later.” - He concluded.

“Arasseo.” - I sulked.

“Hey, don't sulked, you can open it later. It's not like I asked you to open it once I got back here.” - He teased and I sighed.

“Ani, I'm not sulking because of that. I won't be meeting you.” - I said to him with a low voice.

 

Tears were threatening to fall so I hung my head low. Without me expecting it, he held my chin up making me looked at him. He kissed my forehead *again* and hugged me tight.

 

“We'll be away for 3 days only. Plus, Shinmi is here with you. Hug him if you miss me.” - A single tear dropped on my face as I chuckled.

“Email me if you miss me. I'll reply.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.” - He told me while still hugging me.

 

I smiled and hugged him back.

 

“I'll email you once we arrive there.” - I nodded.

“Be safe.” - I told him before he got in the car.

~~~ Flashback Ended ~~~

 

I took out the item in the paper bag. I got teary smile on my face.

 

“Eunji-ah.” - I called her.

“Hm? Waeyo?”

“I think I've fallen for him.” - I said to her as I tried the bear-head hoodie Shinwoo oppa gave me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

I knew it.

 

'Oppa, she confessed to me. Let's help them both once you got back from Japan.' - And sent to Sandeul oppa. Oh, god! I missed him!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

It was the second night of their promotion in Japan. I was out for dinner with Myungsoo oppa again and Eunji was not following us tonight since she said that she wanted to give me the privacy. Yeah. I made up my mind. I've made the choice so I would like to tell him. I've informed this to him earlier this morning. So, right now, we're strolling in the park.

Both of us were silent.

 

“Bomi-ah. You wanted to light up the firecrackers again?” - I smiled.

“I take that as a yes.” - And he walked away to get the firecrackers.

 

I sighed. How do I tell this to him. I texted Eunji and she told me to relax and just get over it. L oppa came back with some firecrackers on his hand. He lights it up. Once a firecracker went off, he lit another one. It continued until the second last was lit up.

 

“I know your answer already.” - I turned to him and saw him smiling sadly at me.

“I'm sorry.”

“Don't be. I'd promised I'll support your decision.” - I could see the sadness in his eyes.

“But how did you--”

“It's obvious. You weren't happy. It's because Shinwoo is not here isn't it? My cousin told me that they went to Japan yesterday.” - I nodded and smiled a little.

“I guessed I'm defeated.” - He chuckled.

“I'm sorry, L oppa. I hope you'll find a better girl than me.” - I hugged him.

“Thanks.” - He hugged me back.

 

I didn't realize that he's tearing at that time.

 

“Oh by the way, this Friday will be my last day here.” - He said and I pouted.

“So soon.” - I said to him.

“Yeah, my dad needs me to work with him.” - He laughed.

__________________________________________________________________

This ! T.T I know, it don't go well like how I plotted it..... T.T

Btw~~ I need friends!! @V1P_B4N4 on twitter ^^

 

~Shinira~