Chapter 13

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

SHINWOO POV

“Careful” – I said as I held Bomi’s hand while we’re tiptoeing on the rocks in the valley.

“Yeah, yeah, I will.” – Bomi rolled her eyes playfully making me chuckled.

 “Yah, you guys should be a couple. You both look good for each other.” – Jinyoung grinned playfully.

“Aish, you guys, seriously.” – I tried to whack them and almost slipped.

“Omo! Be careful, Shinwoo oppa.” – Bomi said with her blushed face.

 

I grinned and scratched my neck. I shot a look to these punks as they cooed ‘Aaaawww’ to Bomi, causing them to instantly shut up.

Our children had been brought home by Hyunwoo’s grandparents and father leaving me, my group mates and these girls. We planned to snap some pictures of us as memories here in Jinan. Acting like a professional photographer, Sandeul wanted us to sit on the rocks in the middle of the valley.

 

“Ok, 1, 2, say kimchi!” – Sandeul grinned as if he’s the one who’s picture was being taken.

“Yah, Ducky. Get in the picture too. Ask someone else to take picture for us.” – Eunji shouted a little.

 

Sandeul asked a boy to take pictures of us. We made funny poses. We’re giggling and having fun while the boy was snapping our pictures. Baro’s trying to eat Channie’s head, Jinyoung making v-pose, Sandeul and Eunji making a heart over their head while showing their gummy smile, Bomi and I smiled while making flower pose, all of us making kiyomi pose. As the boy returned the camera to Sandeul, he told him that some of the pictures were candid pictures.

 

“Aigoo, you got some sense of art in you, aren’t you?” – Sandeul ruffled his hair while the boy grinned.

 

All of us hurriedly surrounded Sandeul to see the pictures. SPLASH!! Ouch, that’s hurt!

 

“Puhahahahaha!!!!” – The guys were all laughing at me while Bomi and Eunji giggled.

 

Crap! I must looked really funny. I slipped and fell into the valley and I was all wet.

 

“Aigoo, Shinwoo oppa, gwenchana?” – Bomi and Eunji stretched their hands to help me.

 

I smirked and easily pulled them in causing them to scream in shock.

 

“Cheating!!!” – We started our water fight and soon the boys joined us.

“Halmoni will be shocked to see us soaked in water when we got home” – But still, we continued playing.

“Yah, you guys! Look!” – Jinyoung pointed to the sunset.

 

*Vibrate*

I looked at my phone and saw one new message. My brows twitched as I read the text.

 

“Waah, it’s pretty.” – I glanced at Bomi and softened as I saw her smile. Slowly, I smiled too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

GONGCHAN POV

Bomi and Eunji were cooking our dinner while we’re playing with the kids. I noticed one of my hyung was not there so I went to the kitchen. I glanced at Shinwoo hyung who looked rather ‘busy’ watching someone.

 

“Yah, hyung. You know what? You looks like a stalker.” – I told him.

“Aish, this kid.” – He slapped my shoulder lightly and stood up, trying to walk away.

“Hyung. You like her.” – I bluntly told him.

“Who?” – He asked me back.

“Her.” –  I looked at Bomi and then to Shinwoo hyung.  

 

He stunned and his cheek turned slightly pink. Then, he ruffled my hair, letting a nervous laugh and walked towards our children. I chuckled. Aigoo, my hyung. He’s really a shy hyung, isn’t he?

I flashbacked on some of the candid pictures from this evening at the valley. One of the candid pictures is focusing on Bomi and Shinwoo hyung. They looked at each other, both smiling while pouting with their palms on each cheek. Another picture showed Shinwoo hyung looked so peaceful watching Bomi laughed. I smiled to myself.

 

“Dinner’s ready!” – Hyunwoo’s grandma called us.

 

Like always, Shinwoo hyung and Bomi will let our children to sit between them and fed them. I caught Shinwoo hyung red-handed as he stole a look at Bomi. I made a fake cough and grinned when he looked at me. Shinwoo hyung turned red and I giggled. Bomi looked at us.

 

“What?” – She asked.

“Oh.. Nothing.” – I chuckled and continued eating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JINYOUNG POV

I was holding an acoustic guitar. It was Hyunwoo’s father’s. I borrowed it since I haven’t touched any music instrument for nearly a week. I kind of miss playing them. I thought that I would bother them if I played the guitar in living room, so I went to the front porch.

 

“Oh? Bomi-ah. What’re you doing here alone?” – I was shocked actually since I thought she’s inside with the rest of them.

“Eh? Jinyoung oppa. Hehe. I am stargazing. The weather tonight is nice. There’re so many stars.” – She looked up to sky and smiled.

“Admiring stars, huh?” – She chuckled as I .

 

I also chuckled and looked at the sky. She’s right indeed. The stars were scattered up in the sky. I strummed the guitar while humming. Just a random strumming and humming.

 

“How’s it going with the Hello Baby filming?” – She asked me.

“It went well. Hey, we didn’t meet up with you girls for about two weeks right?” – I asked her back.

“Er, yeah I think.” – She thought a bit before telling me.

“So you didn’t see Shinwoo wearing a hanbok right?” – I stopped strumming and looked at her instead.

“Hanbok?” – She looked at me weirdly.

“All of us did. But he looked special.” – I grinned as I told her about etiquette education that we had with our children.

 

But of course I didn’t tell her the type of ‘special’ hanbok that Shinwoo wore. She looked excited to watch it. I held my laughter back. Then we heard these guys calling for us so we told them we’re at the front porch. I shouted a little to ask Sandeul to bring his camera with him.

Soon, all of us gathered at the front porch, admiring the beautiful sky filled with stars while waiting for Sandeul to bring the camera. Few minutes later Sandeul came with his camera. I whispered to him to show us the pictures that we took when we went for the etiquette education. He grinned and nodded. He connected the camera to the laptop and opened the folder containg those pictures. Carefully, I took a look at Shinwoo.

 

“Yah. Yah, Sandeul-ah, don’t. Yah! Stop it! Don’t show it. Yah!! Arrgh!” – He hid his face in his palms in mortification.

---------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

I put both of my palms on my mouth to suppress my laughter. But Eunji and these guys around me, they were laughing like a lunatic. Now I know why Jinyoung oppa said that Shinwoo oppa’s hanbok was special. It’s for the ladies. Since they have the game to choose the one-day-mom, he ended up being chosen.

I blew some air inside of my cheeks as I looked at Shinwoo oppa. He covered his face with his palms just now. But right now, he’s looking at us one by one. His face blushed madly. As he looked at me, I tried my best to not laugh out loud.

 

“Bomi-ah, *sigh* you don’t have to hold yourself from laughing you know.” – He told me.

 

With that, I laughed along with them. Hahahaha. Oh my god, he really looked like a mom. I wiped my tears and looked at him who sighed. I stopped laughing and sat next to him. The others were still looking at the pictures. He looked at me but I kind of imagining him wearing that hanbok again which caused me to giggle. He smiled shyly while rubbing his neck. I told him something.

 

“It’s cute.” – He turned to me and lifted his brow.

“I mean, you look cute wearing that hanbok.” – I giggled.

“Yah, stop teasing me.” – His face pinked again.

“Aigoo, aigoo. Okay, I won’t tease you anymore. But seriously oppa, you look cute.” – He shot a look at me.

 

I lifted both of my arms and shrugged, admitting myself as if I was surrendering. He frowned at me then he chuckled lightly.

 

“There, you look better when you smile.” – I told him.

“I do?” – He grinned playfully at me and winked.

 

I dazed. It’s not too long before I snapped out of it and playfully slapped his shoulder while pouting. He poked my cheek and I dazed again. Slowly, I lifted my palms to his cheek and pinched it. He looked shocked for my counterattack.

 

“You did not just pinch me.” – He looked at me while smiling.

“Oh, yes I did.” – I giggled.

“Oh really?” – He pinched my cheek and I squealed a little.

 

Eunji and the rest of them started the ‘Wooooo!!!!!’ again, but we’re used to it. So, we put on our poker faces, looked at each other and laughed again. All of us stopped laughing as we heard Jinyoung oppa started strumming the guitar again. I smiled since I knew this melody very well.

 

It’s so wonderful tonight

A beautiful night

It’s a wonderful tonight

Come back to me now

 

Eunji and I swayed our heads side to side as the oppas sang beautifully. I liked this feeling right now. It’s peaceful and calming at the same time. I looked up at the sky, still admiring the sky as I enjoyed the live version of Wonderful Tonight by these guys. I felt a hand holding onto mine. I turned my head and saw that it’s Shinwoo oppa. I smiled and squeezed his hand a little. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

I felt a sudden urge to held Bomi’s hand while I sang with the guys. So, when she looked up to the stars, I slipped my hands onto her. She smiled at me and suddenly she did something that shocked me. She leaned her head on my shoulder. For a moment, I paralyzed. Before I knew it, I leaned mine onto her.

Someone poked me. It’s Channie. He wiggled his brow and smiled. Then I realized that all of them were looking at us too. Baro and Sandeul smiled and playing a couple in front of me. Jinyoung winked at me. Eunji seemed excited too but Bomi was too busy gazing at the stars to notice these excited people around us. I shrugged my free shoulder.

When we finished singing, all of us got inside the house to prepare to sleep. Our children had already in deep slumber. I took a look at them, fixed their big blanket and lied besides Hyunwoo. I was reading another new message that I got when Channie who’s lying beside me tapped my shoulder.

 

“What?” – I slowed the volume of my voice.

“Told you.” – He grinned while the other boys started to take interest.

 

Baro peeked at us. I raised my brow and threw a what-do-you-mean face at them. Baro leaned closer to me and Channie.

 

“You like her. 100% sure. And I think she likes you too.” – Baro whispered while the rest of them nodded.

 

I turned my face and saw Bomi who had also went in deep slumber besides Eunsol. Eunji had not sleeping yet and she’s showing me a thumb up. I frowned.

Did I?

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Annyeong haseyo!! ^^

I'm sorry for not updating for a while,,

Truthfully, I got plenty off days for these past two weeks,

But ,, these two weeks, I was busy helping my family settling things for my aunt's wedding,

Well, she's the 'maknae' of our family *kekeke~* so, her wedding should be special for our family.

And yeah~ Her wedding event will be one of the most perfect wedding I've seen ^^.

I'm proud of myself  ^..^

Also~ Any Malaysian readers? Hehe~ Not trying to boast~

But I want to prove that being a kpopper will not make you stupid~

Yeah, last march 21st, I got my SPM results. 

And I got straight As!! Whoopeeee!!!

so~ who says a kpopper cant be a smart student ??

am I right?

PS - I've edited all of the chapters~

*No words edited*

Well, I hope it's become clearer,

I mean the texts and phone calls part~ 

Since i put coloured fonts~