Chapter 3

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

SHINWOO POV

Today is the best day. Currently me and the rest of B1A4 members are in a café, enjoying lunch while chatting. We finally wide awake at 1.00 pm. Thanks to our Channie who whined while waking us up, telling that he’s hungry.

We were totally immersed in our conversation when I suddenly spotted a pair of eyes looking at us. Hm. No way people will recognize us when we’re already put our wig and dressed up looking much like normal people.

Except for this Ducky who wore a duck hat *kekeke~, and Channie who dressed up overly *this maknae is surely a fashionista ==’, the rest of us looks normal, except for the fact that we’re wearing wig.

I looked again at the pair of eyes who is smiling while looking at us. Hm, she must be thinking of something. But then, she dozed off and got pretty shocked, well, that’s what I thought of her. I noticed that she’s sitting straight while looking at us one by one. When she turned to me, I just smiled at her but she seemed stunned by what I did.

 

“Yah. 270 degree from my view. Don’t look at the same time.” – I said to B1A4 members.

 

But this pabo dongsaeng of mine are so eager to look that all of them look at her at the same time. The chopstick that she’s holding almost slipped. Did she know us?

 

“Yah, Shinwoo. Don’t you think that she know us?” – Jinyoung whispered to me while the rest of the members were still looking at the girl.

“I don’t know. Maybe yes, maybe no.” – I was eyeing her and from what I see, she’s speeding up to finish her meal.

“Hyung. I bet she’s not the type that squeal while fangirling.” – Sandeul said to me and Jinyoung.

“Hyung, we haven’t did fan service for a while.” – Baro added.

“Why don’t we offer our fan service to her?” – Channie asked us all.

“But we don’t want anyone to know us.” – I said to them.

“Yah, hyung. You’re slow. We have our codename remember? – Baro told me while looking at her.

 

They were all smiling. I refused but then Jinyoung told me.

 

“Yah! I’m the leader and I demand you to come with us.” – I purposely made my eyes bigger as if I was shocked although I wanted to join them doing the fan service too.

Hehehehe ^^.

We walked towards her table.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Can we sit here, pretty lady?” – Yah, this maknae sure know how to flirt.

“Pabo! Don’t scare her.” – I whacked Channie’s head.

 

That girl seemed dazed to see us.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat? Or you want to feed us too? Aaaaaa~” – Baro opened his mouth. This time Jinyoung was the one who slapped Baro’s shoulder.

 

Sandeul was grinning happily.

 

“Urm. I’m sorry. I-I’ll be going first.” – That girl left us dazed this time.

 

I noticed her cellphone on the table. I grabbed it and quickly chased her.

 

“Ahgassi!” – I yelled but she didn’t turn to me.

“Ahgassi! You forgot your phone.” – I yelled louder and this time she turned to me, with her pale face.

“Oh, are you okay?” – I asked her but she just nodded while looking at me.

“SHINWOO HYUNG!!” – I heard Channie yelled my name.

“Yah! Pabo! It’s Rilakkuma!” – Sandeul told my codename to Channie.

 

Jinyoung codename was Gumiho, Channie’s was Brownie, Baro’s was Alvin while Sandeul is Pororo.

 

*Rilakkuma is a famous Japanese teddybear, Gumiho is nine-tailed fox from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Brownie is a famous dog dolls, Alvin comes from Alvin and The Chipmunks, while Pororo,, because I can’t think of fictional duck character right now. Mianhei*

 

Back to the story. While Channie and Jinyoung is discussing about our codename, Sandeul moved to me.

 

“Wahh!!!! It’s IPhone 5!!! Whoa!!” – Sandeul was so excited as we’re both started to examine the phone.

“So, you are?” – I looked up to her.

“Bo-Bomi. Yoon Bomi.” – She stuttered but eventually said her name.

“Oh, nice name.” – I smiled. She was blushed by my compliment.

“Err, you’re..” – Bomi-ssi was about to say my name when suddenly Channie interrupted.

“His name is Rilakkuma.” – And Jinyoung whacked him.

“Yah! She obviously know us!” – Channie just pouted that made Bomi-ssi chuckled.

“So, you do know us don’t you?” – Bomi-ssi nodded when Baro asked her.

“Really?? So, who d’you like the most among us?” – Sandeul asked while still trying to figure out her cellphone password.

 

Bomi looked at me. I pointed my own finger to my face and asked her whether it was me. She nodded shyfully and my dongsaeng sighed in frustration.

 

“So, what do you like about me?” – I playfully asked which make her blushed even more.

“Yah! What’s the password?” – Sandeul asked her while showing her phone.

“Try my name.” – I said jokingly but I saw her gasped.

“Oh?" - Sandeul looked at her. I saw her blushed.

"Wae?" - I asked Sandeul.

"Hyung! The password is really your name. Yah Bomi-ah! You really like him don’t you?” – Sandeul .

 

I saw a big red tomato in front of me. Hehe, she’s cute. And oh well, my first fangirl I’ve ever known personally. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

KYAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I’m talking with them. Shinwoo is sooooo tall. And this Sandeul is really talkative. And.. And.. The password. *Squeal!!*  Trust me. I felt my face being warm. It’s been a long time since I use that password.

 

“So..” – I looked at Baro.

“How old are you?” – Baro asked me. He asked me. KYAAAHH!!! ^^ I swear that I saw Shinwoo turning at me.

“Erm, I’m 20.” – I replied.

“Wah! We’re of the same age!!” – Gongchan said happily.

“So, except for Channie, you must called us oppa if we meet again next time.” – Jinyoung smiled.

 

Next time? NEXT TIME?? I must be dreaming. Oh my god! Do they want to meet me again next time? KYAAAAHHH!!!!

I don’t care if I die out of happiness. And suddenly, I realized something. I looked at my watch.

 

“Is there something wrong?” – Jinyoung asked me.

“Urm, I must get back to work now.” – I said to them.

“Awwhhhhh” – They all shouted in frustration.

“Okay. Hey. Don’t tell other people about us okay?” – Baro winked at me.

 

I dazed for a while and nodded.

 

“Here. Your phone. Don’t drop it behind again okay?” – Shinwoo said to me warmly and patted my head

 

*melt*

 

I nodded shyly. I heard him chuckle. Sheesh. Can I hug him? ^.~

“Okay. We’ll go first. Take care, Bomi-ah.” – I looked up again and saw them waving at me.

“Bye. Hwaiting oppa.” – They stopped walking, turned their heads to me and smiled. Then they walked again.

 

I looked at Shinwoo oppa *wow! I’m calling him oppa ^^. Yah! That’s because Jinyoung oppa asked me to call them oppa except for Channie. Great now I’m even called Gongchan as Channie ^^*.

 

‘Turn to me. Shinwoo oppa-yah, turn to me.’ – I monologue to myself while closing my eyes.

 

When I opened my eyes, I saw Shinwoo oppa looking at me. He grinned.

 

‘Don’t turn off your phone tonight.’ – He mouthed the words.

 

I was shocked. Slowly, I smile back at him and mouthed ‘ok’ to him back.

He smiled. Then he winked at me before he joined the B1A4 members again.

I swear my face was burning. I looked again at my watch. 5 minutes before I need to start working again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

Hm, it’s been a long time since I last stepped my foot in Busan. It felt great! ^^

 

Poro-poro-poro-poro-Po.Ro.Ro!

 

“Eunji-ah. Change your ringtone please. It’s annoying.” – I smiled and look at omma.

“No, I won’t. Don’t you think it’s cute, omma??” – I grinned evilly and my dongsaeng whacked me.

“Yah! Noona. You should consider that. You don’t even have any boyfriend yet. Thanks to your weird obsession on Puroro.” – He said coldly.

“Yah! It’s Pororo! In addition, I have my own secret admires okay?” – I pouted and slapped his arm.

“Whatever. And I’m sure your SECRET ADMIRES are those otaku.” – He rolled his eyes.

“Yah! Don’t be shocked if I ended up with an idol!” – I yelled at him.

“Hahaha. Seriously you’re funny noona. I’ll be really grateful if and only if, you got anyone who wants you to be his girlfriend.” – He laughed while walking out of our house.

 

I threw a pillow to him and I looked at my phone again. One missed call and a text message from Bomi. Hm? It’s the first time she called me.

 

Annyeong big-head ahjumma. ‘Ssup? I thought you’d say that you don’t need me to bother you? ^.~’ – I texted her.

Eunji-yah!!!!!!!’ – I raised my brow.

 

Hm, this felt weird. First, she missed call me. Second, she replied my text less than five minutes. Third, what’s up with that exclamation mark?

 

Yah, did you met B1A4 or something? You’re kind of excited.’ – I joked.

Maybe yes. ^^.’ – I stunned.

Yah! Did you really meet them?’ – I was so curious.

 

She was so obsessed to them that when she walked pass anyone who look like that B1A4 boys, she assumed they were them. I’m worried about this girl. Sheesh.

 

Not telling anything now. Just get back here safely okay? I got a looooooooong story to tell you. Oh, gotta go. Someone just texted me, telling that he wants to call me. ^^ Adios!’ – Huh?

 

Okay. This is wrong. ‘Someone just texted me, telling that he wants to call me’??? What the heck? Who’s that? Sheesh this ahjumma. Hm, I checked on my calendar. Two days and I’ll be going back to Seoul. I’m sure going to make this ahjumma to reveal that secret she’s keeping from me. As of for now, let’s enjoy my peaceful life in Busan. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

holla ^^. I'm sorry reader-nim but after this the updates will be way more slower than now. Since my brother laptop had broke down, he will use my laptop, so I don't have any laptop with me except for my family laptop. But it's really slow. *sobs* Anyway thanks for subscribing to this story:

  1. jennifer1801 
  2. kiky_nad3
  3. MiNSTAL_SHiPPER

*bow* ^^