Chapter 1

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 BOMI POV

 Annyeonghaseyo! Bomi imnida. Kekeke~ It's weird to introduce myself like this.

Hm.. You see, the thing is, I've just moved to Seoul, for working purpose of course. Well it's not really 'just'. I've moved here for a month. But yet, I don't have that many friends. Maybe because I'm not that friendly type that you can easily approach. I'm a shy girl *fake puke*. However, I do have one friend. My only one. Her name is Eunji. But she's currently going back to her hometown, Busan. So, I'm left alone here.

 

"Yah, Bbom-ah! Are you sure you're going to be okay being alone?" - For the nth time, Eunji asked me.

"Eunji-yah. Just go or I might change my mind and you won't be able to even step out of our house." - I warned her and that made her jumped out of the house.

 

We both laughed. Yeah, she's a good friend. It's going to be boring when she's not around. We're actually sharing our house. It's not our house, it's our renthouse. Big enough for us both to squeeze in. Hehe~

 

"Yah! Aren't you listening to what I'm saying?" - Eunji waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" - Innocently I asked.

"Aigoo~ You're a turtle. I told you to make sure you locked the door when I'm not around." - She snapped her head.

"Hehe. Don't worry Eunji-ah. I will. Not to mention, I'm a blackbelt holder in Taekwondo." - I proudly said and I saw her fake cough as if she's about to throw out.

"Whatever, Miss Excuses, I'm going." - finally, Eunji lifted her bags and her Pororo doll.

"Pororo-ssi, waved your hand to Bomi-noona, we're going now." - she said as she pick the doll's hand.

 

Sheesh, she likes that Pororo animation so much. She'll sing the opening song just like how a kid sang it.

We hugged each other and I waved at her as she took her step towards the taxi that had waited for her at the main road. As she got inside the taxi, I got inside the house. 'Now, let's watch MVs' i thought to myself and I swiftly ran into my bedroom to get my cellphone and laptop. I sat on the couch in the living room. After logging in my Youtube account, I searched for B1A4's MVs. First of all, Baby I'm Sorry.

As I was singing the song with my flat voice, my cellphone suddenly vibrated. A text came in. It was from Eunji.

 

'Yah! Pabo! I told you to lock the door!' - I texted her back,

'Mianhe. How'd you know?'. My phone vibrated again.

 'Random guess, kekeke~ ^^ D'you think I know telepathy? Haha, you're busted ^^ , anyway, don't watch the MVs until midnight,you're going to wake up late tomorrow. Ppyoongg~~' she ended her text. So do I.

 

 I stood up and locked the door. Eunji wouldn't probably do what I did right now. She's not into music. She loves animation. Well, it suits her since she's working in animation section just like me. But, I wasn't into animation too much. Whoa! Cool! New MV! I freezed on the couch as I watched the MV.

 

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight

Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight

Woah~ Woah~
Meori soge oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight
Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight
Woah~ Woah~
Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo"

 

Hm,, becoming a bad boy huh~ My eyes got bigger as I saw my bias.

 

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!! He's hot!!!! Aaahhh!!!!" - I squealed upon the present of my bias in the MV.

 

In that MV, I saw my bias hugged a girl. Awww,, I wish I was her. As I watched the last scene. I sighed.

 

"Haih~ Yah! Why did she even think of cheating on him? I won't ever do that!! Aish~ Jinjia this girl."

 

Will I even react like this in my real world? You wished. I'm not that type of girl. I'm the kind that men would ignore. Huu huu.. Pity me T.T ,, Yah. I don't care.

What time is it? Huh? 11 already? I'm off to sleep. ~Baby goodnight, Jaljayo goodnight~ I sang that part as I walked into my room. Mmm,, goodnight~.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

Me and the rest of B1A4 members had just finished our dance practice inside the mirror room of WM Entertainment building. Yes, Let's Fly B1A4! Annyeonghaseyo, Shinwoo imnida. Hehe, finally I got to introduce myself alone ^^. So, we were resting a bit before going back home aka our dorm.

 

"Ohh~ I'm tired." -  I blurted out. I looked at the rest of the members.

 

Sandeul and Baro were quarreling on who is the most quite in the group between them which I found a bit unbelievable. Well, obviously they were the noisiest. I mean the two of them.

I took a glance at Jinyoung and Channie, the leader and the maknae. They were both sitting on the couch, looking at the laptop. Jinyoung left arm was on Channie shoulder. Yeah, they were close to each other. Except for those-in-bathroom things, they did other things together. Then suddenly they laughed.

 

"Hahaha. Hyung! You lost again." - Channie said to Jinyoung.

"Yah! Maknae, let's fight again until I won." - Jinyoung who was still laughing managed to said to Channie.

"Yeah, whatever." - Channie pressed the 'Play Again' button.

 

I can't help but to smile as I watched all of them. We're like a family. An animal family. We have bear (me), duck (sandeul), fox (jinyoung), puppy (channie) and squirrel (baro) in our family. Suddenly, someone patted my shoulder.

 

"Yah, Shinwoo? Anything wrong?" - Our manager asked.

"Naah, hyung. Just feeling a bit tired." - I said to him.

"Really? Should I gave you all a day-off?" - I lift my brow.

"Can you? Well, If you can, I would like to." - I just smile.

"Okay then. Boys!! Gather here. Baro-yah, Sandeul-ah! Stop that duck-squirrel fight. Channie, Jinyoung! Stop playing the game or else I'll throw that laptop to the ground *Just so you know, we're on the second floor of WM Ent. building*." - Our manager hyung yelled a little.

 

As our members were gathered. The manager told us that our CEO gave us the permission to take a day-off. As expected, my dongsaeng were all screaming and squealing. Oh, did I mention? They squealed like girls. I chuckled as I saw their reaction.

 

"Hyung!! Are you not happy?" - Sandeul suddenly asked me.

"Wae? Wae? Hyung, yeah you seemed not to be happy." - Baro took the turn to speak.

"Hy-yunnggg~ Show that you're happy please.. You look like someone without emotion." - Channie spoke on his thought.

"Yah! I'm happy. Can you see that I'm all smile?" - I smirk as I spoke.

"Hyung!!! You're lack of emotion!!! Let us help you." - Sandeul grabbed Baro's neck and they both sat in front of me.

"Hyung. Said 'Yeahhh!!!'." - said Sandeul.

"Err, Yeah?" - I spoke with a confusing voice.

"ANDWAEEEE!!! Hyung!! You should be confident with it. HOOLLLYY YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!! Just like that." - Baro excitedly shouted to me.

"HHOOOLLLLYYY YEEAAHH!!! Like that?" - I laughed as I scream that.

"Hm, no no no. Baro!! Stop that 'HOOOOLLLLYY' word. Hyung, it's not HHHHHOOOLLLLYYY YYEEEAAAHHH!!! It's YYEEAAAHHH!!!!" - Sandeul shake his head.

"YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!" - I screamed.

"Yeah, almost good. Now scream as if you hit the jackpot." - Baro was excited.

"Ho yeah!" - I could sense that the surrounding is all quiet.

 

I saw that my dongsaeng including Jinyoung and manager hyung look at me disbelievely.

 

"Hyung, is that how you react when you win the jackpot? Do you really just lift your right hand above your shoulder and awkwardly say Ho Yeah while looking down and only a little smile on the side of your mouth?? - Channie asked me.

"Erm, yeah?" - I responded.

"Ouh, Jinyoung hyung!!" - The other three members looked at Jinyoung.

"What?" - Jinyoung asked back.

"What is this?" - The three of them are totally sulking.

"Yah, that's totally Shinwoo that I used to know since childhood." - Jinyoung turned to me and chuckled.

 

I just giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

 

"Ok guys! Time to go back to your house. Sleep time." - Our manager hyung told us.

"Aaaaahhhh! 10 more minutes." - The other members mumbled.

"Yah, dongsaengi. Let's just get back to our dorm. I'm tires already. Just continue playing there." - I pleaded to them.

"Neh, hyung-nim." - That's what I love about them. They really respect the elders. Kekeke~ Though I wasn't that old.

 

I wasn't so sure that these bunch of childish guys were really going to play at home as they're sleeping soundly inside the MPV that our manager was driving.

Sandeul and Baro even leaned their heads on my both shoulders on each side. Practically, I'm like their omma in the group since they said that I love to nag and I seemed like the shy type person so they named me the omma.

Jinyoung is the grandpa. Kekeke~ He did acted like a grandpa.

Channie is the 'Aegyo Queen' since he has a lot of aegyos and he's our cutest maknae.

Baro is our vitamin since he always raised up our energy when we're tired.

Sandeul is our mood maker. Did I mention that the OK song dance routine is named after him? It's Sandeul Breeze *Gentle Breeze*.

By the way, earlier we were practising the dance routine for Baby Goodnight, our new song which we'll be performing on Inkigayo. The lyrics belongs to Jinyoung. He's good at brainstorming and I did saluted him for his creative ideas.

We've reached our dorm. I don't even realize when I'd fell asleep too. I woke them up and all of us got inside our house. We didn't talked much. While waiting for our turn to take bath, we did our own activities.

As Baro is taking his bath, Jinyoung was listening to his IPod, Sandeul was busy playing the games in his phone, Channie was lying on his bed silently, *well, I think he's sleeping already. That's okay, I'll wake him up when it's his turn for bath* and as for me, I was writing on my diary book. I love writing. Well, it's just for me to recall on what I did for the day.

Baro's finished taking bath, I went to the bathroom next and as soon as I wore my pajama *which is actually a short and a tee*, I woke Channie and asked him to get his bath. When all of them settled up on their bed, I turned off the light. Another day passed for us. Huarghh~ I'm sleepy. Goodnight ~ zZzZz~

---------------------------------------------------------------------