Chapter 10

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON’S VIEW

“Appa, who are those two just now?” – Hyunwoo and Eunsol finally made sound when they got into B1A4’s territory.

 

They had been silent all the time in the lift while watching their appas talked happily with Eunji and Bomi. Shinwoo kneeled in front of his children.

 

“Are you curious?” – He asked them.

“Ne, appas seemed close. Are they your friends?” – Hyunwoo asked innocently.

“Ne, they are appas’ friends.” – He smiled.

“So what do we call them, Shinwoo appa?” – Eunsol eyes twinkled.

“Let’s see. How about omma? Guys?” – The other B1A4 members raised their thumbs up in agreement.

 

Who would’ve thought that they were actually living in the same apartment. B1A4 members invited the girls to their home so that they can play with their children. Eunji and Bomi agreed but they got to their home first to put all the groceries they bought earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

Knock! Knock!

 

“Ah, You’re here? Get in” – Channie was the one who opened the door for us. I bowed and got in.

“Eunji! Bomi!!” – Sandeul oppa welcomed us with his gummy smile while the other members sat and smiled.

 

The two children stared at us quietly.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hyunwoo-ah, Eunsol-ah.” – I smiled at them while kneeling in front of them.

 

Hyunwoo smiled shyly at me while Eunsol looked down on her feet. Hm, so it’s true. This cute girl wouldn’t be comfortable being among people she just met.

 

“Here, this one is for you. And the pink one is for our pretty Eunsol.” – I handed a lollipop to Eunsol while Eunji handed a lollipop to Hyunwoo.

“Kamsahamnida, omma.” – I stunned when Hyunwoo said that to us.

 

Eunsol ran to Jinyoung oppa. Eunji raised her brow to B1A4 members, asking for explanation. All of them grinned innocently.

 

“Since you’re our friends. You both are their ommas.” – Baro oppa grinned.

“Err.” – We both don’t know what to say at this rate.

“No worries, you’re not going to be filmed. You’re their unofficial ommas since they got us as their appas. Can you do that? Poor our Eunsol. She must be uncomfortable having only appas.” – They made sad faces.

 

I looked at Eunji. We made funny faces at each other and laughed. Then we nodded while they echoed ‘Cool!’.

 

“By the way, it’s lunch time. Have you girls eaten yet?” – Jinyoung oppa asked.

“Nope.” – We answered.

“Lucky. I’m the chef for today.” – Shinwoo oppa got up from the couch, heading to the kitchen.

“We’ll look forward for today’s lunch.” – Me and Eunji echoed.

 

Shinwoo oppa turned to us and mouthed ‘You should be’ and casually walked again. Man, he looked cool. I don’t know why, but I felt warmness crept on my cheek so I covered my cheek with my hands.

---------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

Hm, what should I cook for lunch?

I opened the fridge and looked for ingredients exist inside. Let’s see. We’ve bought clams and prawns this morning. Hm, should I make fried rice with prawns and clam chowder? Hehe~ Sounds delicious for me. ^^

I started to immerse in the cooking and waited for the food to be fully cooked when someone poked my shoulder. I turned and saw Bomi giggled behind my back.

 

“Yah, what is our guest doing in the kitchen? Are you thirsty? I’ll get the drink for you.” – I offered.

“No thanks. Just wondering what’re you cooking.” – She peeked at the pot.

“Wow! That looks delicious.” – She pointed to the clam chowder. I smiled.

“Do you want to take a bite?” – She shook her head.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll eat with all of you later.” – She grinned. Dang, her face was sparkling again.

 

I shook my head.

 

“Shinwoo oppa, gwenchana?” – I looked at her.

“N-ne. Gwenchana.” – I slightly blushed when she pouted.

“Here, just take a bite.” – I brought the chopstick to , to cover my awkwardness.

“Well, if you insist.” – And I fed her.

“Mm~ Yummy!” – She grinned happily.

“Thank you.” – I smiled.

 

Suddenly, I felt someone tugged on my pants.

 

“Shinwoo appa.” – I looked down and saw Hyunwoo grinned at me and Bomi.

“Ne, wae? Hyunwoo-ah?” – He just shook her head.

“Nothing, I want to sit here with Bomi omma.” – I raised my brow.

“You’re already close to him?” – I asked Bomi.

“What to do? Children loves me.” – and so do the adults. Aish! What were you saying Shinwoo!

“Appa~ Can I eat yogurt?” – Hyunwoo asked me.

“We’ll be eating lunch in a short while, so we’ll eat yogurt in the evening. Is it okay, Hyunwoo?” – He pouted at first but then he smiled.

“Okay!” – He flashed his teeth which made me chuckled.

“Hyunwoo seemed closer to you than the other appas, oppa.” – I heard Bomi’s voice.

“Yeah, kind of. I guess you’re not the only one who’s been loved by children.” – I joked which make her chuckled.

“Let me help with that.” – Bomi took the pot containing the clam chowder and put it along with the fried rice and other side dishes on a tray.

“Appa, I’m thirsty.” – I took a cup, filled it with mineral drink and hold the cup while Hyunwoo was drinking.

 

I felt that there are other people peeked at us. I turned to the living room. I sighed.

 

“You guys, I can see you hiding from the mirror on the living room.” – While holding Hyunwoo’s cup, I said that.

“Oh no! We’re caught.” – Eunji screamed.

“Awww~ You guys looked like a happy family.” – Sandeul said and all of them started to sing the Three Bear song.

 

Bomi and I blushed while Hyunwoo joined them to sing. Eunsol was singing too.

 

“Yah! You punk! Stop that!” – I took a step to them.

“NOOO!!!!” – And we started to run on the living room.

“You guys are so dead!” – I grinned evilly at my groupmates when I managed to corner them.

 

They gulped and tried to escape, but I wiggled my finger and clucked my tongue.

“One more move and you’re going to have a swollen face tonight, with bonus, bruised leg.” – I smiled extremely wide and they gulped again.

“Hahaha~ Lucky me not being in the same group as you.” – Eunji chuckled.

“Oh, Jung Eunji-ssi, you’re forgetting me, aren’t you?” – Eunji gulped as she saw Bomi grinned evilly at her.

“Shinwoo appa! Bomi omma! Hwaiting!!” – Our children rooted for us.

---------------------------------------------------------

GONGCHAN POV

“Thank you for the food.” – All of us dug in the food.

 

Mm~ Like always, Shinwoo hyung was reliable when it came to cooking.

 

“Hm, Shinwoo, teach me how to make this, so I can cook at home.” – Eunji said to Shinwoo hyung.

“You cook?” – I asked her.

“Yah! What do you take me for? Of course I cook at home.” – I turned to Bomi and saw her fed Eunsol and Hyunwoo.

“Bomi-ah. You can cook?” – She froze. Oops! Wrong question I guessed. I glanced at Shinwoo who seemed interested by my question.

“Hehe~ No. I only know how to make instant noodle.” – She scratched her head and blushed.

“Oh, that’s okay. Shinwoo hyung can teach you.” – I spontaneously and Shinwoo hyung.

“Gong Chansik. Behave.” – I pouted and threw tantrum at Shinwoo hyung.

 

He looked at me with you’re-dead look which make me dug in the fried rice again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

We’re playing jenga with B1A4. The kids were eating their yogurts.

 

“Yah, Pororo-obsession, pull out the left one.” – Duck-obsession told me.

“No, you’re going to make me lose aren’t you, Duck-obsession?” – I raised my brow.

“Tsk! How could you say that to me when I want to help you.” – He faked a tear.

“Omo, omo, omo! Aigoo.  Arasso. I’ll pull it out.” – I yelped when the jenga tower fell.

“Yay! Gotcha!!” – He grinned happily.

“Yah! How could you do that to her?” – I pulled a sad face while Jinyoung took my side.

“See? She’s going to cry.” – Baro also sided with me.

“Yah, Pororo-obsession. Aish, sorry.” – Sandeul consoled me. I held my laughter.

“Pfft. Hahahahaha. Caught you!” – I giggled while he stunned.

“Yah! You fooled me!” – He threw a duck doll to me. I grabbed it and did a mehrong to him.

 

He stuck his tongue out to me.

 

“I wouldn’t believe if anyone told me that you both once argued with each other.” – We turned to Shinwoo, looked back at each other and laughed.

 

Bomi was blowing bubbles for our children. Hm, our? Yes, these B1A4 friends told me and Bomi to treat these children like ours.

 

“Bomi omma! More!!” – Eunsol giggled while trying to catch the bubble that Bomi blew. Shinwoo smiled while sitting on the couch.

 

Jinyoung was giving Hyunwoo a Superman ride. I smiled. Wow~ I wonder what it felt like if all of us are really these kids ommas and appas. Kekeke~ It must be weird to have more than one appa and omma.

I saw Hyunwoo and Eunsol yawned at the same time. Shinwoo noticed it too so, he lead Hyunwoo to his bed. Eunsol was on Bomi’s lap, refusing to go to the room and instead, she closed her eyes and hugged Bomi. When she finally slept, Gongchan lifted her carefully and brought her to Shinwoo’s bed too.

Seemed like he sacrificed his bed for the children. He’ll make a good appa in the future. ^^ I turned to Bomi. She softened when she saw Shinwoo placed a hug blanket on top of Hyunwoo and Eunsol. He placed a mattress besides his bed. Hm, my instinct told me that Bomi had fall for him not as a fan anymore.

We got up and bid goodbye to go back to our house. Once again, Bomi and Shinwoo blushed when Gongchan teased them. Why do I got the feeling that Shinwoo likes her too? If not, why should he blushed when they were teased?

---------------------------------------------------------------

The rest has started to realize about Bomi and Shinwoo ~ Woot Woot~~

 

shinwoo : really? naah~ it's nothing ~~~

 

bomi : ah really? what do they realize about us?

 

baro : err,, you know~ ang~~

gongchan : seriously hyung?!

 

eunji : pfft~

~~~~~

b1a4 : puhahahahahaha~ oh my god~ Baro is acting cute!!

baro : grr~ yah! stop laughing!!

~~~~~

and with that, they forgot what they want to say to Bomi and Shinwoo~~ ^^

>>> cr to the gifs' owners <<<

 

by the way ^^ pay a visit in my B1A4's really short one-shot ^^ here~

It's >> Imagine B1A4

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/400334/imagine-b1a4-b1a4-you