Chapter 24

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

JINYOUNG POV

All of us wore stylish glasses as we went out from the plane. It was tiring the whole 3 days we went there. As soon as we got out of the departure lounge, we were welcomed back by our daughter and son. Aigoo~ They're so cute. Next to them, we spotted Eunji and Bomi who were standing with our fans. But both of them were at the front line. We waved at them and smiled. Then we got our children.

 

*Vibrate*

'We'll meet you guys tonight. ^^. I got an announcement to make.'

 

I turned around and looked at the rest of the members who received the text as well. I grinned.

 

'Arasso, Bomi-ah. Good luck on your confession tonight.' - I .

 

I saw her hung her head low and I chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

I was relieved when I saw Bomi as we went out of the departure lounge. I smiled at her before I felt a faint vibrate from my phone.

 

'I'll see you tonight oppa. I got something to say to you.' - I raised my brow.

'Okay then.' - I grinned.

 

We went straight to our kids who were already waiting for us and hugged them.

 

“Appas! We miss you~” - Eunsol and Hyunwoo cooed together.

“Awww~ We miss you guys too.” - Baro hugged them.

 

Hyunwoo escaped from Baro and ran to my arm.

 

“Shinwoo appa!!” - He shouted happily.

“Hey little one. Miss appa that much?” - I asked while swaying him.

“Eung.” - He giggled.

 

All of us had some bonding time with our children before we were given our mission for Hello Baby. Jinyoung and I were sent to a traditional market to buy ingredients for our cooking mission. While the rest and the kids were brought to our mission location.

 

“It's sad that we're ending this show afterward.” - Jinyoung suddenly said as we were brought to the traditional market.

“Yeah, we've grew attached to the kids.” - I said sadly.

 

*Vibrate*

'Hey oppa. I got a surprise for you when you got back home.' - anonymous.

 

But I know well who this anonymous is. I ignored the text that I got just now.

 

“We're here.” - Our driver said to us.

“Kaja.” - Jinyoung patted me and I nodded.

 

It's already night when we arrived home. I called Bomi to told her that we're home so that they could come and spend time with us. I miss them so much. *If you know what I really mean ^^*

Knock! Knock!

 

“Sandeul oppa!” - Eunji pounced on Sandeul who opened the door.

“Geez, you're so hyper tonight, aren't you.” - Sandeul replied and pecked Eunji on her lips.

“Euww, go get a room.” - Channie pretended to cover his eyes.

 

Sandeul threw a pillow to Channie. I chuckled and saw Bomi who looked a bit nervous.

 

“Hey.” - I said to her.

“Er, hi.” - She replied.

 

*Krik* *Krik*

 

Okay this is awkward. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

 

“You'll be cold if you stood there.” - She nodded and smile at me.

 

I replied her by grinning.

 

“I'm hungry!” - Baro shouted suddenly.

“Should we cook?” - Eunji and Bomi asked.

“Ani, we're eating pizza.” - Jinyoung smiled as he took his phone off his pocket.

 

We're playing Jenga. This time I joined them playing while Bomi just looked at us. No~~ And the tower dropped. I face-palmed myself and those punks laughed at me.

 

“I'm not playing anymore!” - I said frustrated and went to the kitchen.

 

*Vibrate*

I ignored.

*Vibrate*

Ignored.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder.

 

“Hey, oppa.” - Bomi shyly said to me.

“Oh, Bomi, hi?” - I said to her and she smiled.

“How's Japan treating you when you were there?” - She started a conversation.

“It was a great experience. You should go there. The scenery was beautiful and yeah.. Cool places, cool people.” - I grinned.

“You mean the girls?” - She asked and I noticed jealousy.

“Oh, yeah, the girls were beautiful.” - I smirked.

“Okay, fine.” - She faked a smile and went up.

 

I grabbed her hand. She turned to me and raised her brow.

 

“They're beautiful but you're more beautiful.” - I said cheesily.

 

She blushed and I chuckled.

 

“Oppa, I got something to say to you.” - She suddenly said to me.

“Hm? What is it?” - I asked her.

 

She took a deep breath and stood silent for a while.

 

“Bomi?”

“Shinwoo oppa, I-I think I..” - She looked at me nervously.

 

I patted her hand and squeezed it a little. Motioning her to continue.

 

“I-I think I have fa--” - Knock! Knock!

 

Curse the pizza man!! Grr!!

 

“Shinwoo! Go get the pizza! We're busy!” - I peeked at the living room and saw these punks played twister.

“Stupid pizza delivery man.” - I muttered as I opened the door.

 

Once I opened it, I got the biggest shock in my life. My eyes widened as the person in front of the door hugged me.

 

“Surprise!!!! Shinwoo oppa!! I've been missing you like crazy!!” - She squealed and jumping as she shook me.

 

She was still as beautiful as the last time I met her. At the same time, Bomi got out of the kitchen and moved towards me.

 

“Oppa, took you long enough. Have you paid for the pizza yet?” - She said and suddenly froze when she saw us.

 

Soon, the other guys went to the scene too. The boys were shocked.

 

“Uh huh?” - Channie raised his brow.

“Shinwoo, who's this?” - Eunji asked with an uncomfortable look on her face.

“Hi, I'm Soo Jung. Shinwoo oppa's ex-girlfriend.” - She said while smiling sweetly.

“What're you doing here Soo Jung? You dumped him.” - Jinyoung said with a firm tone.

“I know, I was wrong. I was trying to make it up.” - She made a sad face.

“Psh~ Talk about sweet word.” - Baro said.

“Guys, it's okay.” - I said.

“But..” - Channie interrupted and I glared at him.

 

I turned to Bomi who had hesitation on her eyes. My shoulder slumped. I sighed and went back to the living room without saying a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

I was too shocked to see the scene. And Shinwoo oppa didn't scold her or anything. He even glared at Channie. He still liked her. So what's the point of saying that he likes me back then? Soo Jung looked at me than she smirked.

 

“Are you Shinwoo oppa's friend?” - She asked me.

“She's Shinwoo's special someone, Bomi. Just so you know, he fell for her.” - Jinyoung oppa huffed.

“Really? Special someone? Psh, how childish is that?” - She snickered then folded her arm and flipped her hair.

 

I felt really timid. She got inside of the house and went to the living room where Shinwoo oppa was sitting alone. Those guys looked at me with worried eyes. I gulped and faked a smile.

 

“I-I think I better get back now. Bye.” - I quickly walked away as I felt tears started to fall.

 

When I got back home. I cried and cried. Tears streaming down to my lap as I sat on the couch. I stayed like that for about five minutes before Eunji got into our house and quickly hugged me.

 

“Shh, it's okay. You got me.” - She comforted me.

“He still loves her.” - I wailed on her dress.

“Nobody knows. He doesn't mutter even a single word. And he doesn't want that to stay either.” - She said to me.

“It hurts.” - I sobbed.

“I know.” - She hushed me.

 

Knock! Knock!

Eunji left me for a while and opened the door.

 

“It's the guys.” - Eunji said and I was about to escaped to my room before I noticed something.

 

It's only four of them. Baro oppa said that Shinwoo oppa refused to follow. I nodded. It's not like I could meet him with my current state.

 

“She was his old girlfriend. His first love.” - I kept silent as Channie sighed.

“Shinwoo hyung was so happy at that time. He's willing to do anything for her. But it turned out that she got into a relationship with him to get to his best friend. They broke up after a month. Hyung felt betrayed by his friend. So, he's hard to put trust in other people. He refused to show his emotion. He cried only when he's with us or with someone he already put trust with.” - Then Channie went silent as the other guys sighed and I remembered something.

 

~~~ Flashback Starts ~~~

I walked inside of Shinwoo oppa's room on one of the ordinary day Eunji and I spent with them. I heard sobs from his bed and got curious.

 

“Shinwoo oppa?” - Shinwoo oppa quickly covered his face using a pillow.

 

I felt a bit weird and took the pillow off him. I stared and saw his tear-stained face.

 

“Yah, Shinwoo oppa. Gwenchana? Are you hurt or something? Should we go to hospital? Oh my god? Do you have stomachache or fever or anything? Oh my god.” - I was panicking but he pulled my hands.

“Aniyo. None of that.” - He hiccuped.

“Then, what's wrong?” - I asked as I sat beside him and patted his back.

 

He avoided my eyes and looked at something else. I looked at the photo he was looking at. I softened.

 

“You missed them.” - I softly said.

“I-I..” - I hugged him tight.

 

He was holding to a picture frame of his family. I saw his parents, sister and him in the photo. They looked happy. Very happy. He froze and kept silent. Then he suddenly hugged me back. I felt my shoulder became wet. I rubbed his back.

 

“It's okay. Let it go. I'm here.” - And he sobbed on my shoulder.

~~~ Flashback Ended ~~~

 

I froze. He put his trust on me. That's why he gave me that look earlier. And.. And when he sighed just now.. He... He's hurt by me.

Tears flowed through my faces again. The boys started to panic.

I ran outside. I've got only one destination. I opened the door and went straight into his room. I was right. He covered his face. I sat beside him and rubbed his back as his back was facing me.

 

“Oppa.” - He kept silent.

“I'm sorry.” - Still no answer.

 

I sighed. I hugged him from the back. My face planted on his back. He moved a bit. I lifted my head.

 

“I'm sorry. I trust you oppa.” - He turned to me with his teary face.

 

I smiled and hugged him again.

 

“I love you.” - He said to me making me fluttered.

 

Timidly, I answered to him.

 

“Me, too.” - He dropped his hands and gaped at me.

“Mwo?” - He asked with a low voice.

“I said I love you too.” - He hugged me happily.

“Thank you, Bomi-ah.” - I hugged him back as a welcome.

 

He let go of me and looked at me straight in the eyes. He caressed my cheek softly before putting both palms on my face and leaned in until I felt his lips on top of mine. I replied by throwing my arm around his neck. He nibbled on my bottom lips and I replied with the same force. I gasped when his hands lowered to around my waist and I felt him smirking before taking advantage to slip his tongue inside of my mind. We battled for dominance and only stopped to catch our breath. He smiled at me.

I smiled shyly and he pecked me on my lips once. Twice. And..

 

“Woooooooo!!!!!” - The rest of them were outside of the room.

 

Including Soo Jung.

_________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry~ The story goes too fast ,, :] It will be ending soon~ Too soon~~~ Tsk3,, This is sad,, But hey~ Check out my new fanfic ^^

QWERTYUIOP