Chapter 17

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SANDEUL POV

“So, he came to visit me here and my parents won’t be able to visit me so he’s the only one who’s visiting me and he visits me so that he can meet my secret admire aka my boyfriend and yeah… You’re that boyfriend of mine.” – Pororo told me and looked at her hands on her lap.

“So, you’re saying that we need to act like a couple starting today, this freaking Monday until your dongsaeng got back home this Sunday night?” – I looked at her who nodded guiltily.

 

I turned at the other members. They nodded as if saying that I should help her. Bomi also nodded at me with pleading eyes.

 

“Fine, I’ll help you.” – I said sighed.

“Really?” – Her face lit up as she started to jump up and down.

“Wow, slow down. But I got one condition.” – I looked at her seriously.

“I don’t care on how many conditions you’re giving me, as long as you help me.” – I raised my brow and she nodded.

“Okay, so, I’ll make it three conditions.” – She nodded happily.

“First, make sure that your dongsaeng will not tell other people. This is between you, Bomi, B1A4, me and your dongsaeng.” – She nodded in excitement.

“Second..” – She looked at me nervously and I felt my cheek being warmed.

“After this acting ends, we should continue calling each other with the names we called each other during our acting.” – All of them went silent and Eunji blinked at me.

 

Yes, I called her Eunji. I cleared my throat and continue.

 

“I will call you Eunji and you’ll call me Sandeul oppa, arachi?” – I asked her after glancing at the rest of them who grinned slyly at me.

“Yah, can I call you Sandeul only, no oppa?” – She haggled.

“Okay, we can cancel the agreement.” – I said to Channie who’s writing our agreement.

 

Channie nodded and proceeded to tear the paper.

 

“Wa-wait!!! Arasso!! Arasso! Sandeul oppa!! Arassooo!!!!” – Channie chuckled and I smiled.

“You can refer it to me only if you feel uncomfortable.” – I winked as she scoffed.

“Third..” – She eyed me.

“You must grant me a wish whenever I want to.” – She gaped.

“What?” – I asked her while grinning evilly.

“Aish! Arasso. Arasso!!” – I chuckled as she gave up.

“And I’ll grant you a wish if my wish has been granted by you.” – She looked at me quickly.

 

She grinned and nodded happily. I chuckled. Channie had done writing the agreement letter. Both of us signed the letter, followed by the rest of them who acted as the witness. Bomi even mouthed to me to take care of her best friend which made me chuckled.

 

“Good. So, Eunji-ah, when should we go on a date?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON’S VIEW

“Sungha-yah. Have you eaten? No? How is your stay at the hotel? Haha.. Oh, really? Okay, noona will drop by at your hotel around 4.00 pm. Yeah,yeah, I did it for you. Arasso, then we’ll go walk together. Bwo? Yah, I can’t bring my boyfriend with me. Are you crazy? Aish! Arasso!! I’ll bring him, promise me you won’t tell anyone. I’ll be killed by his fangirl if this news is revealed. Nae, arasso. Don’t do anything stupid at the hotel. Nae, I’ll hang up.” – Eunji sighed as she hung up the call to her dongsaeng, Jung Sungha.

 

She sighed. *I guess I need to take early leave today*. She looked at her phone and thought for a while before she finally made the decision to text someone.

 

‘Mian, Bbom-ah. You need to have your lunch alone. Sungha wants to meet me and Sandeul oppa this evening so I’ll take early leave.’ – She texted Bomi.

‘Yah, Ducky Sandeul oppa. Sungha wants to meet us both this evening. So, I’ll be at the apartment around 2 and we’ll go at around 4 to XXX Hotel. Make sure you disguise yourself.’ – Eunji sighed.

 

*Aigoo. Why did I have to call him oppa*. She monologued to herself. She felt faint vibrate on her phone.

 

‘Really? Okay then. Hey, Pororo Eunji-ah! You called me Sandeul oppa!! ^^’ – Eunji smiled to herself.

 

*You called me Eunji too*. She grinned softly. Bomi who walked pass her faked a cough and grinned while Eunji pouted. Then both of them laughed.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with both of you?” – Dujun asked while ruffling Eunji’s hair which made Eunji slapped his hands.

 

*Ouch*. He pouted while Eunji glared at him causing all of the people inside their department to laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“Annyeong~” – L oppa greeted me as he sat on his place which made me smiled at him too.

“Bomi-ah.” – I turned to him.

“Hm?”

“I’ll treat you at lunch.” – He winked at me.

 

I chuckled and nodded. Well, after all, Eunji is not going to be here during lunch. I grinned to myself, remembering yesterday incident. Sandeul oppa really know how to grab the chance. No doubt. I think Sandeul oppa likes her.

L oppa and I walked to Homey Café, my favorite café at the same time Eunji went back home. I was craving for vanilla crepes and ice coffee while L oppa ordered strawberry crepes and red tea.

 

“Find a spot for us. I’ll order.” – L oppa smiled and pushed me out of the line.

 

I nodded and found a spot besided the glass wall. It’s the same spot where I met B1A4 for the first time. I smiled a little. *They sat on that table at that time*. I smiled as I saw a couple sat there. Without me realizing it, I reached for my phone and started texting.

 

‘Annyeong! ^0^ Busy? I planned to visit you this evening. Can I?' – I texted.

 

“The food has arrived.” – I smiled at L oppa who’s all smile while carrying the tray containing our lunch.

“I’ll eat well.” – I dug in my food.

 

L oppa also ate his food. Both of us chatted happily while eating. Suddenly, my phone vibrated on the table. I bowed to L oppa and read the text on my phone.

 

‘Annyeong, Bomi-ah! ^^ Wuuu~ TT. Today is sooooo busy, I’m at WM building with the others. I’m sorry but I’m afraid we can’t since this evening, we’ll have a project for Hello Baby, well exception for Sandeul since he’s going for you-know-it thing.' – I smiled.

‘Gwenchana yo. What’re you all doing there? Are you guys going to make a comeback?’ – I asked him eagerly.

 

“So, Bomi-ah.” – I turned my head to L oppa.

“Hm?” – Both of us were silent since I waited for him to say anything while L oppa seemed to be thinking of the word to say.

“Er, do you by chance have.. uh, you know.” – He tried to do something with his hands.

“Hm? What is it?” – I asked him back.

“Uh, you know.” – He shyly rubbed his neck.

“Keke~ Oppa, you looks funny. What is it? Just ask.” – I said to him.

 

*vibrate*

‘Anya. We’re going to Japan for our showcase like next week. We’ll be going in Monday and throughout this week, we’ll be soooo busy that we might not meet you guys. T.T’

‘Ah, really? Tsk. T.T Aigoo~’ – I replied and pouted a little.

 

“Um, boyfriend?” – My forks slipped from my fingers as I looked at L oppa.

“B-bwo?” – I asked unsurely.

“A-anya. Just forget what I asked you.” – He shyly shook his head and blushed.

 

*Vibrate*

‘Hey, but we could spend our day together on Saturday and Sunday! Manager hyung had just confirmed me that we’re free. Sandeul will go on a date with Eunji on Sunday too.’ – I smiled.

“Make it Sunday only. ^0^ I’ve promise to hang out with L oppa on Saturday.’

 

I turned to L oppa. My mind processed on what L oppa’s trying to ask me. I smiled at him.

 

“Oppa-yah.” – I called him.

“I don’t have any boyfriend.” – His face lit up.

“Really?” – He asked me.

“Yeah, but—“ – My phone vibrated before I could finished my word.

 

‘Hm? L oppa? Who is it? Your boyfriend?’ – I raised my brow.

‘Why is everyone talking about boyfriend to me? Keke~ Anyway, anyo. He’s not my boyfriend and he’s actually Myungsoo, the one I told you. If you forget, I don’t have one. You’re my special someone, remember? How come I’ll suppose to have a boyfriend then?’

 

“But?” – L oppa asked me..

“But, I have---“ – Aish! Stop cutting my line!

 

*Vibrate*

‘Jeongmal? That’s a relief. You’re my special someone too—‘ – My heart thumped loudly.

‘—anyway, where are you right now?.’ – I softened.

‘I’m at Homey Café. You know, the café where we met. Kekeke~ I sat on the same table as before. ^^’

 

“Bomi-ah?”

“Uh, ah?” – I looked up and saw L oppa who looked a bit confused.

“You’re okay?” – He asked me.

“Uh, yeah.” – He looked at my phone.

“Oh, someone texting you just now?” – I nodded and smiled softly while looking at the text.

“Oh, you didn’t finish your word just now.” – I blinked at him and he chuckled.

“Oh!!” – I shouted a bit and bowed as the other customers turned to me.

 

L oppa chuckled again. I bit my lip and he laughed at me.

 

“So, what’re you saying just now?” – I looked at him.

 

*vibrate*

 

“Um, I have my—“ – I looked at my phone.

 

‘Ah, really? We’re here too. Turned to the table where you saw us on the first time.’

 

“—special someone.” – I chuckled as I saw four boys waved at me.

 

Less did I realized that L oppa's shoulder flattened after what I said as I saw Shinwoo oppa winked at me. Slowly, my lips curled up to a soft smile.

_______________________________________________________________

Hye you guys!! ^^ Well, I updated this at 4 o'clock in the morning. I will be killed if my mom know about this. ^^

add my twitter account you guys~ @V1P_B4N4 ^^ Thanks ^^