Chapter 20

Unexpected Encore

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOMI POV

“How about this?” - He asked me.

“Hm, no.” - I shook my head.

“Still no? Aigoo.. You're picky, Bomi-ah.” - He whined.

“Quit nagging L oppa. You're the one who told me to choose a t-shirt that suits you the best.” - I chuckled.

 

Yes people. It was already Saturday. As promised, I spent the day with L oppa. He drove his car to the mall as soon as I hopped in.

As we reached there, he asked me to help him to find casual clothings for him. Plus, he said he wanted me to choose a shirt that suit him the best. Yeah, I think he regret his decision right now. Kekeke~

It's already the seventh shirt that he tried but I'm still not satisfied. Don't get me wrong, he did looked good in those clothes but you know, it's kind of ordinary.

I piled more shirts that caught my attention before I handed them to L oppa who widened his eyes with disbelief.

*Cute*

I shook my head and smirked at L oppa.

 

“Try these oppa.” - I giggled as he pouted while walking to the fitting room.

 

He walked in and out the fitting room, showing me different poses as he stepped out with each shirt he tried. I shook my head or made funny faces every time he went out. He huffed.

 

“This is the last time we're shopping for clothes.” - He muttered as he slipped inside the fitting room again.

 

I chuckled. As he tried the on the last shirt, I walked around ladies section. I saw a pink mini dress *imagine it the way you want it to be*. I walked closer to it and smiled. It's pretty and it shouted feminine and elegance despite of it being a mini dress. I ran my fingers through the dress, testing the material's quality. Soft. I reached for the price tag and I frowned almost immediately.

*sigh*

I left the ladies section to see L oppa's head popped out from the fitting room. He's peeking at left and right. Once he saw me, he grinned.

 

“How do I look?” - He posed by the fitting room's door.

 

He wore a light blue shirt with short sleeves *once again, imagine L wearing clothes casually, the way you feel he's hot in*. I gaped a bit. Honestly, he looked.. hot. He chuckled looking at my reaction.

 

“I take that as awesome. Okay. Done. No more trying clothes and Bomi-ah, flies might get in your mouth if you continue gaping at me.” - He stretched himself.

 

I snapped out of daze. I cleared my throat and acted normal. Suddenly, he beamed making me raised my eyebrow.

 

“Neh, oppa? Waeyo?” - I asked him.

“We should get you a dress too.”- He pulled me causing me to almost stumble.

“No, oppa wait!” - He giggled while pulling my hand towards the ladies section.

 

I took a glance at the pink mini dress I eyed earlier.

 

“Here.” - He handed me a couple of dresses while grinning.

“Are you holding grudge against me, oppa?” - I joked.

“Payback time.” - We both chuckled.

 

I tried on the dresses but L oppa continued to shook his head, disagreeing. I sighed. Now I know how he felt earlier. As I tried the last one, I was a bit satisfied. I nodded at my reflection on the mirror before I opened the door to show it to L oppa.

 

“No.” - As short as that, I sighed again.

“Oppa, this is the last dress.” - I whined as he chuckled.

“It's still a no.” - He walked towards the other rack.

“Oppa, no. I can't afford those dresses.” - But he continued choosing.

 

He suddenly stopped walking. I started thinking that he might be mad at me as he put back all of those dresses he took before. But, suddenly he smiled at me.

 

“I don't see this dress earlier. But I think this will look the best on you.” - I shook my head.

“No, I can't afford it.” - I tried to reason out.

“Just try.” - He told me.

 

He batted his eyelashes, acting cute. I sighed and took the pink mini dress into the fitting room. It was the mini dress that I wanted so much just now.

Without him knowing, I was squealing silently inside the fitting room. Well, it wouldn't hurt if I try the dress without buying it, would it? I looked at my reflection on the mirror and smiled from ear to ear. I took my iPhone5 and took a selca quietly.

Knock! Knock!

 

“Bomi-ah. Are you done yet?” - It's L oppa's voice.

 

I opened the door and stepped outside. L oppa stunned and widened his eyes.

 

“Is it that bad?” - I shyly asked him.

“A-ani. It's not th-that bad. You look stunningly beautiful.” - I blushed when he complimented me.

 

He walked closer to me and offered his hand to me. I giggled when he twirled me around.

 

“Oppa, I'm dizzy.” - I chuckled.

 

I was about to get inside the fitting room to change when L oppa suddenly grabbed my arm.

 

“Oppa, I need to chang-”

“Miss, we're paying for the dress she's wearing and the shirt I'm wearing. And would you mind if I ask for two paper bags?” - He showed my clothes and his to the shop attendant.

“Wait, oppa.” - I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

 

He turned to me. I hesitated to say this to him.

 

“I can't pay for this dress.” - I shyly stated.

“Who said that you're paying? It's my treat.” - He said to me.

“Mwo? But oppa, this is too expe-”

“I'll pay.” - He firmly stated.

 

I sighed. As we walked out of the shop, I was silent.

 

“Hey, what's wrong?” - He nudged my arm and I just shook my head in response.

 

Suddenly, he stopped walking, making me stopped on the spot.

 

“Waeyo oppa?” - I asked him.

“Shouldn't I be asking you that question instead?” - He lifted his brow.

“I... You.. I.. You shouldn't buy this for me oppa. It's expensive and I can't buy anything for you that's as costly as this dress.” - I said shyly.

 

I look on my feet. Suddenly, I felt someone patting my head. I turned to look at him.

 

“Don't be. It's the thought that is counted.” - He smiled sweetly at me.

 

My stomach suddenly growled. *Sheesh, I haven't eat from this morning*. L oppa who happened to hear it too chuckled. I blushed a little.

 

“Well,since you're still uncomfortable by me buying this dress for you, why don't you treat me for food?” - He gave me the idea which I quickly agreed.

“Nae, come oppa. I'll treat you lunch.” - He chuckled as I pulled him towards food court.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

“The number that you dialed cannot be reached right now. Please try later.” - I sighed again.

 

This is the fifth time I tried to call her today. Unfortunately, still can't be reached. Did she that afraid I might interrupt her and L?

 

*vibrate*

 

I quickly grabbed my phone only to feel really frustrated.

 

'Hyuuuunnggg~ I wish you were with us here. Baro hyung and Jinyoung hyung were bullying me. They asked me to pay for the tickets. And you know what? I lost all the games I played there.. T.T Sungha is doing the same thing too..... He don't spare me even a chance to win... And you know what, …....' - And the message was long, like really long.

 

Aigoo, this Channie dongsaeng of mine. =='

Three of my group mates, *Jinyoung, Baro and Channie by the way* brought Sungha for a walk around Seoul today. Since tomorrow would be the last day of Sungha's stay here, they brought them to have fun. They planned to go to an arcade before taking him to sight-seeing aroung Hangang River. I refused to go anywhere today, feeling down *and yeah, it's because Bomi was out with L, if not, you all know I'll probably be at her house right now*. Sandeul and Eunji were at the girls' house.

I snickered. Yeah, so Sandeul opened up to me like the night when they kissed *Kekeke It was funny by the way*.

 

~~~ Flashback Started ~~~

Sandeul dragged me to the kitchen and gave me his cupcakes.

 

“Here, hyung. Don't be shy and eat them all you want.” - He told me while eyeing his cupcaked that I gobbled down.

 

I smirked at him.

 

“Yah, Lee Sandeul. You have fallen for her, aren't you?” - I smirked and his widened his eyes.

“How do you kno- Ahem.” - He cleared his throat.

“No, I'm not. It was just an acting.” - He told me with his whispering voice.

“Why'd you whispering? Doubting yourself?” - I asked him again and he kept silent.

 

I guess I had hit bull's eye. Sandeul looked at me and sighed. He looked at his feet for a while before he finally talked to me.

 

“How long have you noticed hyung?” - He asked me.

“Well, since she apologized to you on our first meeting with both of them.” - I told him as I shrugged.

 

He looked at me dumbfoundedly.

 

“Hyung.. You knew it from the start.”- He said to me slowly.

“And I know that you're not actually in a relationship with noona.” - Sungha suddenly got inside the kitchen causing me and Sandeul to shriek in horror.

“What the?? Yah, how long have you been eavesdropping on us?” - Sandeul asked him.

“Long enough to hear your confession towards noona. And honestly, hyung.. I approve of you.” - Sungha winked.

“Shut up.” - And Sandeul head-locked Sungha and both of them laughed together.

“Awwww, these future brother-in-laws are soooooo sweet~” - Suddenly we heard another voice, followed by whistling noise.

 

Jinyoung, Baro and Channie got inside the kitchen as well. The three of us stard at them while raising our brows.

 

“We have heard everything.” - Baro grinned while the other two smirked.

~~~ Flashback Ended ~~~

 

I chuckled at myself as I was reminded of that night. Sandeul had been blushing for the whole night as all of us . I turned my head to stare at my phone. I punched on some buttons and put the phone on speaker.

 

“The number that you dialed....”

 

Demmit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI POV

'Can't you reach her yet?'

'Her phone is off.'

 

A minute later.

 

'Eunji-ah, did she replied to your text or call yet?'

'Nope. I can't reach her at all.'

 

A minute passed by.

 

'Eunji. Any progression?' - I sighed exasperately.

'For goodness sake Shinwoo. Would you mind letting her having a quality time with her friend?'

'But she's with that L guy.'

'You go try call her yourself. Stop bothering me.'

'I've tried. But I can't reach her. :'(' - He replied.

'And what makes you think that I can reach her if you can't?' - I sent it to him.

'You're her bestfriend.' - He replied.

 

I facepalmed myself.

 

“You're her freaking crush, you brat!!!!!!!!” - I yelled causing Sandeul oppa to yelped.

“Yah, are you talking to me?” - He asked me.

 

I turned to him before shaking my head.

 

“Aniyo. I was yelling to your clueless group mate.” - I showed him the texts and he furrowed his eyebrow as he read the text sent by Shinwoo.

 

He should really wear spectacles or lenses, or else, he'll definitely announced as blind before he reached fifty. =.= Okay, ignore that statement by me.

 

“Hello, earth to Eunji.” - He waved his hands in front of my face suddenly, causing me to slap his hand.

“Ouch, what is that for?” - He pouted.

“Oops. Sorry. It's a reflex action.” - I giggled.

 

I sighed again as I received a new text from Shinwoo.

 

'Yah, once you turn on your phone, quickly called your Shinwoo oppa. He's bugging me.'

 

“Say, Eunji-ah.” - I looked at Sandeul oppa.

“What's up?” - I asked him.

“About the kiss..” - I froze.

 

Slowly, I hung my head low.

 

“Oh.. What's about it?” - I asked with a low voice.

“How do I say this.” - He hesitated.

“What is it?” - I curiously asked him.

I'm sorry if you're mad or anything. I was not doing it on purpose you know. It was an accident.” - He said to me.

 

I was a bit stunned by his statement. So, he thought of it as an accident only. Nothing more.

 

“Oh, really? Honestly, I'm not mad.” - I said while trying to hold my tears.

 

Both of us were silent for a while.

 

“Excuse me.” - I ran to the toilet.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hahaha~ I'm extending the plot~ ^^