Chapter 9

Unexpected Encore

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

JINYOUNG POV

“CHILDREN??” – I sighed and nodded.

“Wait. Wait. Jinyoung, you don’t mean that th-they are re-really toddlers right? Li-Like the one who eats lollipop or like one who plays with te-te-teddy bear and everything?” – I sighed.

“Yes, I am talking about those toddlers, Shinwoo-yah.” – He snapped his face. The rest of the members were dumbfounded.

“Yah, it’s still a suggestion. Sajang-nim wanted all of us to consider this opportunity. After all, this is one of the way for us to expose ourselves.” – I explained our CEO’s reasons.

 

Shinwoo’s extremely pale. Since he only had a noona and he’d never had any niece or nephew or younger cousin, he had never encountered taking care of toddlers.

 

“Yeah!!!!!! We’ll become appas!!!” – Channie screamed happily.

“Hyung, we want to participate!!” – Sandeul and Baro raised their hands while saying that in unison.

 

All of them including me turned to Shinwoo. He gulped.

 

“Hyung, no worries. We’ll help you.” – With that, Shinwoo smiled a little.

“Okay! So deal, we’re participating in Hello Baby Season 6.” – These boys wildly jumping up and down.

“Hyung, when will it start?” – Channie asked.

“Ah, that’s right. Wait up. I’m calling Sajang-nim.” – When I finished talking to Sajang-nim, I was dumbfounded.

“Hyung. When is it?” – These dongsaengs were so eager.

“Yah. You guys. We got problem.” – I said to them.

“We’re going to start the first episode this weekend.” – I sighed.

“WHAT?? NOOOO!!!!!” – They all screamed including Shinwoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“Ah, really? Ne, that’s okay.. Eh? No, not at all. Ne, oppa, I know. Ne. Okay, good luck with the babies. Hwaiting!” – I ended the call.

“So?” – Eunji raised her brow.

“We won’t go to their house this weekend.” – I sighed.

“Aww! Wae? They don’t have any other schedule right? I thought Duck-obsession told me that they don’t have any other live performance after this.” – Eunji sulked.

“Yah, you really are close to Sandeul oppa now, don’t you, Jung Eunji?” – I chuckled.

“What about you? You even held Shinwoo’s hand on the night we went to karaoke box.” – She did a mehrong.

 

Somehow, my cheek felt warm. I put both of my hands to my face.

 

“Yah, Bbom. What’s wrong? You’re blushing.” – Eunji asked me.

“No-nothing. I just felt hot suddenly.” – I fanned myself using my hands.

“Is it.. because I said about your close friendship with Shinwoo?” – Bull’s eye! Aish! Eunji-yah, don’t be too smart.

“No, it’s not!” – I turned to a big tomato.

 

Eunji laughed out loud.

 

“Yah! I  don’t think that you like him as your bias anymore.” – She chuckled.

“No! I like him forever!” – I defended my feelings towards him.

“I don’t remember saying you don’t like him.” – She tested me.

“Just now, Eunji-ah. Wae? Do you have Alzheimer or something?” – I raised my brow.

“I said, You, Yoon Bomi, Don’t like him. As. Your. Bias. Got it?” – She threw a pillow and went to the kitchen.

 

What did she meant by I don’t like him as my bias? So? As a friend? Yeah, that might be it. I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

Since these boys promised me that they’ll help me with our ‘children’, I agreed to join them in Hello Baby Season 6. However, only the two of us were going to meet our children. We have a test for daddy’s qualification which made Baro and Jinyoung to be the lucky two members who met those kids first. I envied them.

So, me, Sandeul and Channie were on our way back home since we should re-arrange and clean our dorm. Aigoo, I picked up our clothes and the cameras were following us around. My cheek blushed when I picked up one of my briefs and accidentally showed it to the camera.

 

“Hyung~ You shouldn’t show that to the camera.” – Too late Channie, and the cameraman was laughing.

 

Our children will visit us. From all I know, we’ll have a son and a daughter. Hyunwoo and Eunsol. They must be cute. ^^. We’ll meet them in front of cameras once in a week. But we can meet them off the cameras too. So, I would let Bomi and Eunji met them later.

Shin Dongwoo! You should make yourself a role model for them!

However, poor Bomi and Eunji. We supposed to meet them today. Hm. ==’. Naah, it’s okay. They understood us. Bomi even said ‘Hwaiting’ to me. I can do this!

 

“Our children are here!” – I heard Baro and Jinyoung voice.

 

Nervously, I went out of our room. I saw two little angels in front of me. Aigoo~ A boy and a girl which the height were about my hips.

 

“Annyeong~” – I waved my hands awkwardly and the boy grinned. The girls looked at me plainly.

 

The boy was friendlier than the girl. It seemed like the girl was shy with us *or might be she’s scared*. And, the day passed with us trying to grab the kids’ attention. Hyunwoo was really playful and Eunsol.. Hm, I thought she’s still shy with us since there’re five appas and no omma. She’s a girl, I could understand that.

Later at night, our children went back to their home. We prepared ourselves to sleep and we did our normal activities. Since we’ve no other performance schedules for the time being, we could sleep late at night and wake up late on the next day. Wah! Heaven’s calling for us once again.

 

Annyeong!! ^^’ – I typed on my phone.

Annyeong~ ^^ Not sleeping yet? What are you doing?’ – I smiled.

Nothing particularly. The kids went home just now.’ – I replied.

Really? So how was it? Are the kids cute? Are they the friendly type? Did you cope with them? How do the others react towards the kids?’ – I chuckled.

Yoon Bomi-ssi. You’re bombarding me with tons of questions, aren’t you? Kekeke. It went okay. The kids are sooo cute. Both of them. Our son was quite friendly to us, while our daughter was .. erm, quite shy? I coped well with our son, Hyunwoo. Can you believe it? He chose me as his second favourite appa. Hehehe. The rest also coped well with them.’ – There, I texted to her.

Oh, hehe. My bad, mianhei. I get kind of excited. Wow, I see. Chulkae. ^^ You’re quite capable of being an appa. Kekeke. How is it? It’s not that hard to take care of kids, isn’t it?’ – Since I told Bomi about my worries of taking care of kids, she asked me that.

Yeah, it’s not that hard. I think I can manage it. Hehe. Hey, you know what? We’ll introduce them to you and Eunji.’ – I smiled at the thought of letting the kids meeting them.

 

Our children will most likely like them both. After all, they were both loveable.

Aish! Shinwoo! What are you saying.

 

 ‘Really? Well, that’ll be great. ^^ I like kids.' – And I’m pretty sure they’ll like you too.

‘But how will I meet them? The cameras will probably recording you guys and the children.. (?_?)’ – I chuckled.

‘I don’t remember telling you that we’ll film you guys.’ – I know that these girls won’t like the idea of being recorded.

Well, we can meet our son and daughter like whenever we are free. And we’ll only recording once in a week.’ – I replied.

Yay! Really?? Then, I’ll be looking forward to meet Hyunwoo and Eunsol! ^^’ – I smiled lightly.

 

We continued texting each other until midnight and before we ended our texts, we bid each other good night.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BARO POV

Our children will spend their day with us today. ^^ Yay! I’m all happy. We got off of our car, probably just got home from taking our kids at their home. Hyunwoo really liked the idea of spending the day with us. Hm.. I turned to Eunsol. She’s still sulking since we took her until now. *Sigh*

 Well, probably because she’s not used to us yet. But, it’s been two weeks already. We’ve been filmed two times and we’ve spent like six days with each other though it’s not six days straight.

 

“Eunsol-ah. What’s wrong?” – I asked her.

 

She’s still sulking but she held Jinyoung hyung’s hand tightly. We’ve asked a child specialist about it and we hoped we could change her to be a more active child. After all, she’s B1A4’s precious daughter. ^^

Hyunwoo was trying to wiggle free from Sandeul hyung and spreading his hands to Shinwoo hyung, asking him to carry him. Shinwoo hyung smiled and willingly raised him higher than his head which made Hyunwoo grinned.

I turned to Eunsol who’s now refusing to hold even her favourite appa’s hand, Jinyoung hyung. I tried to use the guides that the child specialist told us on the way to grab Eunsol’s attention. I got on my knees so my eye level would be the same as her.

 

“Eunsol-ah” – She didn’t even bother to look at me as she continuously looked down on her feet.

“Eunsol-ah, look at appa. Are you mad at us?” – She didn’t flinch at all but I saw her eyes tailed on Shinwoo hyung and Hyunwoo as if she envied them.

“Do you want appa to lift you like that too?” – I put my hands on her hips and lifted her up.

 

She didn’t shake her head or tried to wiggle free. I took that as it’s alright. I lifted her and put her on my shoulder. At first I don’t feel her hand on my head. So, I held her hand, making sure that it’s okay and started to run and walk continuously. Somehow, I heard soft giggles by a child. I smiled.

 

“You like it?” – I asked her.

“Eung!” – She nodded.

 

I skipped my way as we’re heading to the lift and she laughed. Heck yeah, she’s finally laughing.

 

“Eunsol-ah, do you want a piggyback?” – I asked her again.

“Ne, this is so high.” – She answered.

“Arasso.” – I put her down and I kneeled.

“Get on appa’s back” – I felt a pair of small hands clung on my neck from behind and I smiled.

“Here we go!” – I shouted and started running around.

 

It’s an indescribable feeling when you heard your child scream happily.

 

“Aigoo, our Eunsol is having fun now.” – I heard Jinyoung hyung’s voice and I turned to see Eunsol grinned happily at Jinyoung hyung too.

“Wargh! I’m going to catch you!” – Gongchan played a monster.

“Kyaah! Baro appa, hurry! Gongchan appa is turning into a monster!” – I sped up a little and Eunsol sighed with relief.

“Phew, now Gongchan appa cannot catch us.” – She wiped her invisible sweat.

“Not so fast, Eunsol-ah. Wargh! I’ll eat you.” – This time, Sandeul appeared and I started to run again when Eunsol screamed.

“Okay, we’re here.” – All of us got inside the lift. Eunsol was being lifted by Gongchan since I was dead tired from running around the floor ground.

 

The lift was about to shut when we heard a girly scream, asking to wait. And we were shocked to see the girls in front of us.

 

“Bomi-ah! Eunji-ah!”

“You guys!”

 

All of us screamed at the same time. Eunsol and Hyunwoo looked at all of us one by one questioningly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! ^^ Wargh, finally.. A day off from work. I'm sure a workaholic person.. Kekeke~ This is lame and plain. I know~ Huhuhu T.T Ottokae? Tired *excuses*. =]

However~ Thanks for my loyal subbies ^^ 

 

 So~~ It's double update this time ^^ 

>>> cr to the gifs' owners <<<