Chapter 15

Unexpected Encore

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

BOMI POV

We’ve started working today. Our short holiday with B1A4 was one of the best things I’ve ever had. ^^. Eunji and I had gone back earlier than B1A4 since they’ll be filmed on their way back to Seoul. So, right now, we’re stuck in the office while working on a new ad for our company.

 

“Ehem.” – Mr Iljung cleared his throat while looking around.

“Oh, you guys are here!” – Mr Iljung said to me and Eunji which made us grinned.

 

Yes. Our department had gotten closer to Mr Iljung. He’s not that scary person we thought he was. Instead, he was the one who gave Eunji and I permission to take leaves to Jinan. I noticed someone behind Mr Iljung but I can’t see that someone’s face since Mr Iljung blocked my view.

 

“Boss, who’s standing behind you?” – thank you for asking Chorong unnie.

“Oh, I forgot him. Guys, meet your new co-worker, Kim Myungsoo.” – Mr Iljung said as he lightly nudged him forward.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Myungsoo imnida. I’m here for my one month practical and this is also my first time working so I hope you can take care of me.” – His calm voice made the female employees squealed happily.

 

I turned around and raised my brow as I saw Eunji squealing as well. He’s cute, she mouthed to me. I turned my head to see Chorong eunni teased Myungsoo and he blushed. Hm, a shy person huh. I monologue to myself. He’s cute, yes I admit it. Too cute that Gikwang oppa and Dujun oppa started to scoff and threw invicible daggers towards this Myungsoo.

 

“What the hell, the girls are squealing all over him.” – I chuckled silently when I heard Gikwang oppa whispered to Dujun oppa.

“Ah, you heard him, right? This is his first experience working and this is also his practical. So, I’ll be glad if any of you volunteer to be his mentor.” – Mr Iljung spoke while looking at all of us.

 

Gulp. Okay, I know what will happen next. Every time these practical boys came, this will happen.

 

“Me! Me!”

“Oh, I can help!”

“No, I will help him.”

“No, I will.”

 

There they go, Naeun and Yookyung were quarreling again. *Sigh*

 

“Hey girls. If you’re that excited to help, help us then.” – Gikwang oppa grinned happily while Dujun oppa nodded.

“Shut up!” – Both of them said to those boys.

 

Gikwang oppa and Dujun oppa shrugged and sat at their respective places. Eunji and I giggled and Gikwang oppa winked at me.

 

“Girls, calm down-“ Mr Iljung’s voice couldn’t be heard since these two girls were quarreling.

 

I saw Myungsoo gulped. Aigoo, poor him.

 

“Yah!!” – Chorong unnie stormed inside our department.

 

*Krik krik*

 

Since Chorong unnie was practically like our mom, all of us were silent. Chorong unnie sighed and looked down. Then she looked at Mr Iljung and smiled.

 

“You may continue, Boss.” – She said to him.

“Er, okay. Thanks Chorong.” – He cleared his throat.

“So, since all of you volunteered to help him, it’s hard for me to choose so…” – Mr Iljung turned and looked at Naeun and Yookyung.

 

They batted their eyelashes while looking at him with puppy eyes. Mr Iljung gulped and stuttered, worried that these girls might do scary things if he said the wrong thing.

 

“So.. er, I-I’ll let Myungsoo choose who he wanted to work with.” – Mr Iljung finally said that.

“Eh? Me?” – Myungsoo widen his small eyes.

 

I happened to look at him as he was widening his eyes. Wow~ He looks adorable!! ^^ I chuckled. I didn’t realize that at that time, our department was way too silent that my soft chuckle was heard by Myungsoo. He turned his head to me and he stared for a while. I raised my brow at him and he quickly looked back at Mr Iljung.

 

“So, Myungsoo? Who do you want to be your mentor?” – Mr Iljung asked him.

“Uh, there.” – He pointed his finger towards Eunji who’s table was behind me.

 

Ah, wait, I saw Eunji standing at the pantry while looking at us. Slowly I looked up to Myungsoo and looked at the direction he pointed.

 

“Me?” – I pointed to myself while looking at him.

 

He nodded. Yeah, he pointed at me. Mr Iljung patted Myungsoo on his shoulder and said that he made a brilliant choice. Naeun and Yookyung groaned and glared at me.

 

“Unnie always being choosen as the mentor.” – They pouted at me and I shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

‘Yeah, and he choose me to be his mentor which made these girls groaned at me. Haha.’

‘Really? Haha. I bet the girls are mad at you.’

‘Not really. It’s just that they think it’s not fair since I have always ended up as the mentor for those who have practical here.’ – I smiled.

‘Aigoo, you’re feeling down, aren’t you? No worries. It’s not your fault anyway that they choose you. It’s not that you choose them, it’s them who choose you. Besides, you always do a good job mentoring, right?’

‘Yeah, I guess. Hehe. Thanks oppa. As expected, you’re my special someone. I think my mood has lifted up again. Hohoho~’ – My heart expanded as I read the special oppa part.

‘Good then. ^^ And hey, you’re my special someone too.’ – I chuckled as I realized it was a bit cheesy.

‘Aigoo, cheesy. When are you coming back?’

‘Wae? Miss me?’

‘Ha.. Ha..Ha.. Not really. I’m just wondering.’ - *sigh* She’s not missing me?

 

I continued texting with Bomi while sitting at the front porch alone. We’re still in Jinan, in Hyunwoo’s grandparents’ house. My earphones were stuck in my ear as I listened to my iPod. I skipped so many songs and stopped as I heard a nice song. I smiled and repeatedly played the song.

 

‘Okay, sleep tight. Tomorrow, be my alarm okay? Goodnight.’ – I texted Bomi.

 

I looked at my phone and smiled. Oh? Another text. Aigoo, Bomi can typed really fast. I read the new text and my face changed. *sigh*

 

“Stop bothering me.” – I talked to myself as I lied down on the floor, watching the stars.

“Who’s bothering you?” – Suddenly I heard a voice besides me and I jumped in surprise.

 

Channie chuckled while looking at me. I glared at him and sat back.

 

*Vibrate*

‘Ne, I’ll wake you up tomorrow. Don’t sleep too late tonight, say hi for me to the others. Goodnight, special someone.’ – I smiled.

 

“Pssh. Lunatic.” – Channie muttered.

“What did you just say?” – I sharpen my eyes while looking at him.

“Hyung, you like her.” – He said to me.

“Stop sprouting nonsense.” – I said to him while trying to cover my blushed cheeks from him.

“You’re blushing.” – He turned to me and smirked.

“N-no I’m not. Aish! This brat.” – I grabbed his neck and whacked him but he giggled.

“Hyung, you’ll act like that when you’re shy. And yes, you’re soooo a big tomato.” – Cuss you for being too observant.

*sigh* I don’t know Channie.” – I sighed.

“Spill.” – He looked at me.

“I.. I don’t know. You know, I had this warm feeling every time she’s near. I was like all happy whenever I met her and was extremely happy when she followed us here. And you know what, I was so worried on the night when she came here, you know, that incident at the playground. And those things that we did together makes me just.. delighted.” – Without me knowing, I smiled a little while remembering those thing we did together in the past.

“What do you feel about yesterday, when she leaned on you, and whenever you held hands with her.” – Baro and Sandeul asked me.

“Oh, yesterday? Well, I was like.. er, I can’t move. I don’t know, it’s just like I was paralyzed. And when I held her hands, I felt a loud thump on my chest.” – I answered sincerely.

“And what do you feel when you’re thinking about her?” – Jinyoung asked me.

 

Thump! Thump! I don’t know why, but my heart was beating crazily as I thought about her right now.

 

“Well, my heart thumped like crazy and .. wait a minute! Why are you all here?” – I turned and saw all of them were looking at me while grinning.

“Hyung!! You love her!” – Deullie yelled to me.

“Wa-wait. Shut up!” – I felt warmness crept onto my cheeks and my heart was beating loudly again.

“Oh, come on hyung!! Admit it.” – Baro forced me.

“Quit it.” – I hissed.

“Shinwoo-yah, do you miss her right now?” – I stunned for a while when Jinyoung asked me.

“Well, I do but this is nothing.” – I tried denying.

“Uh-huh?” – Channie smirked at me.

“W-what?” I asked him.

 

He took my iPod and earphone and he wore it.

 

“Yah! Give me back!” – I tried to take it back but the others were holding me.

 

Then he looked at me, grinning. I stopped wiggling and gulped. The others let me go and scooted to Channie, taking turns to listen to what Channie’s listening to. I blushed as all of them grinned at me.

 

“Hyung, you’re so in love with her. This is the evidence. And I believe that you put on the mode Repeat 1, right?” – He put the earphone back into my ears and I soften as I hear the song.

 

[Seororeul mideoyo, oori]

[Byeolcheoreom banjjakil cheotsarangijyo]

[Doogeungeoryeodo]

[Ddo hanbal hanbal jom deo gakkai]

*We trust each other

It’s a first love that twinkles like a star

Even if our hearts are pounding

Step by step again, I will get a little closer*

 

It is our voice. Bomi and I. Yeah, I recorded it when we sang back then. And.. Yes. I think I have fallen for her. My first love, no. My real first love.

 

“Yes you are.” – Sandeul said excitedly as a smile crept on my face.

“Yes, I did, didn’t I?” – My voice softened and the boys started to woooo me again.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Single update ^^

I'm sorry but no gifs tonight.

I'm tired and hungry and .... sleepy. =,=

Gnite ^^