Chapter 21

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

EUNJI POV

“Excuse me.” - I ran to the toilet, leaving him alone by the living room.

 

I plopped myself on the bathroom floor. Luckily, the floor was dry. Without wasting time, I quickly turned the tapped on and let the water flowed.

It made a bit noise, just enough to cover my voice. My crying voice. I tried to muffle my voice by putting my hands around my mouth but then I gave up. I broke down when he told me that.

*It was just a mistake. Just.A.Freaking.Mistake*.

Tears were flowing down as I hid my face on my hands. I sobbed harder.

 

“Eunji-ah?” - Shoot! I forgot that Sandeul oppa's still here.

 

Even worse, I forgot to lock the door of my toilet which was probably why I could see Sandeul oppa's feet in front of me.

 

“Hey, hey. What's wrong? Do you got sick? Are you hurt anywhere?” - He started to panic.

“Look, I'm sorry for the kiss. I know you must hate me for reminding you about it. Hell, I even made you cry by reminding you about it. I'm sorry, don't cry.” - He continued blabbering as he panicked.

“Oppa..” - I said to him while still hiccuping. He looked at me.

“I don't mind about that kiss.” - I said while still sobbing.

“Then why did you cry? Are you hurt? God, Eunji-ah you should have told me if you're hurt.” - He said while checking my body, probably to look for any sign of injury.

“Where does it hurt, Eunji-ah?” - He asked me.

“Here. It really hurt. It does.” - My sobs started to slow down as I pointed at my heart.

 

He looked at me dumbfoundedly. He stared right at my eyes with his confused eyes.

 

“There?” - He pointed at my heart.

“Do you re-regret it?” - I hiccuped.

“Regret what?” - His voice softened.

“The kiss.” - I said and I don't knowwhy but I suddenly felt the urge to cry again.

“A-Aniyo I'm not. I was a bit shock actually since both of us never in-intended to do that. But I admit I'm not regretting it. Since I like you, so I was happy actually. But you know in case you got mad about it so I decided to say that to you and....” - He stopped for a while.

“.......” - I was anxious and felt a smile threatening to form on my lips.

“Oh my gosh, what did I just say just now!” - Sandeul oppa's arm flailing as he calmed himself down.

 

And finally I smiled and felt a bit relieved. Sandeul oppa tended to blabber about his secrets when he got panicked. He knocked on his own head while slowly whispering.

 

“Pabo Sandeul. Pabo Sandeul.” - I chuckled and took his hands.

“Oppa, I like you too.” - He froze.

 

He looked at me for a long while.

 

“Mworago?” - He asked me.

 

I chuckled at him.

 

“Did I misheard you said that you like me?” - He asked with hopes.

 

I thought about it for a while before I replied to him.

 

“Aniyo.” - I said to him.

“Ah, really?” - His shoulder slumped down.

“I said a wrong thing.” - He turned to me.

 

I giggled at him.

 

“I'm actually in love with you.” - I said as I pecked him on his lips.

 

He stunned as he was shocked. After about 30 seconds being a statue, he suddenly smiled at me. He came closer at me and I grinned.

 

“You're making me to fall for you harder.” - He said as he lessen the gap between us.

 

My eyes were shut completely as his face came nearer to mine. I could feel his breath on my face before...

 

*Vibrate*

 

“Damn it Shin Dong Woo!!!!!!” - I shouted in frustration making Sandeul oppa to cover his ears with his hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BARO POV

I laughed as Channie frowned at us.

 

“Aigoo, Channie-ah, come on, smile.” - I pinched his cheek.

 

He immidiately pushed my hands away.

 

“How could I smile? You guys are bullying me. You use my money to buy the tickets to play in the arcade then no one wants to play with me. My money was wasted since I lost all the game. Oh my god~ I can't believe this.” - He started to nag.

“Yah, yah. Hyung. Calm down. You're attracting attention.” - Sungha said to him and Channie muttered under his breath.

“Omo~ Our maknae is mad.” - Jinyoung hyung hugged him and patted his head.

“I'm not a baby. And you have Sungha to pat. He's younger.” - He mumbled as he walked ahead of us.

 

I raised my brow at Jinyoung hyung and Sungha.

 

“Did I sense jealousy?” - Sungha asked us as he covered his laugh.

“I guess so. He's jealous at you.” - Sungha shrugged and chuckled.

“I can't believe him. He's a big baby.” - He chuckled again.

 

We admitted that we paid a lot more attention to Sungha than Channie in this hangout since Sungha's like widening his eyes at everything that he saw. To say the truth, he's like another dongsaeng of us, aside from Channie.

 

“Hyung.” - I called Jinyoung hyung.

“Bwoya?” - He asked me.

“What to do? I think Channie's jealous of Sungha.” - I told him.

 

Jinyoung hyung sighed and walked towards Channie.

 

“Yah, maknae-ah.” - Channie frowned.

“Yah~ Gongchannie~” - Jinyoung hyung said in a sing-sang voice.

“Aigoo, our Channie is mad right now huh, huh, huh?” - Jinyoung hyung put his arm around his shoulder and playfully head-locked him.

“Yah,yah, hyung let me go. Let me go.” - Channie was still cold and frowning.

 

Jinyoung hyung looked at me and raised his arm. Surrendered. Hm, I turned to Sungha who was now trying to get close to Channie.

 

“Channie hyung~~~ Hyungg~~~ Come on~~~~~ You can't be mad at them~~~~~~~” - He playfully said that as he tugged on Channie's arm.

 

Channie frowned again.

 

“I hate you.” - Sungha pouted and crossed his arm.

 

Channie turned at him slightly. He was about to say something to him but he stopped in the midway and restrained himself from talking.

 

“Aigoo, Channie-ah. Okay, okay. We'll treat you for dinner okay? What do you want for dinner? Name it. Sushi? Pizza? McDonald? Burger King?” - I tried to coax him.

 

He continued walking without looking at us. I sighed. Aigoo, our maknae could be like this when he felt abandoned.

 

“Hyung.” - It's Channie's voice.

 

I looked up to see him.

 

“I want pizza.” - He said bluntly.

“Arasso arasso, come.” - I took his hands as I led our pack to a pizza restaurant and we started ordering.

“I'm not jealous.” - He said as we were waiting for pizza.

 

All of us looked at him. He shut his mouth as our pizza arrived.

 

“I just want to test if you guys love me better than Sungha or not since he's my new dongsaeng.” - Channie grinned innocently.

 

We stared at him dumbfoundedly as he ate happily while humming soft music.

 

“You punk.” - Jinyoung hyung flicked his forehead.

“Ow. What was that for?” - He pouted.

“We were worried, you pabo dongsaeng. Why would you do that?” - Jinyoung hyung said to him and Channie shrugged.

“Well, since I'm no longer the youngest, I thought that I might as well act this out to test whether you guys still love me or not.” - And this time I took the pizza away from him.

“Hey~ Give me my pizza back.” - He yelled at me.

“No, I bought it.” - I said as I ate his slice of pizza.

“Hyunnggg~~” - He whined.

 

I made a straight face and continued eating with Sungha and Jinyoung hyung.

 

“Hyunngg~~ I'm hungry too~ Let me eat~~” - Channie whined while we struggled to keep our face straight.

“No, since you're not the youngest anymore, we're not going to pamper you like before.” - Jinyoung hyung said to him as he gave his pizza to Sungha.

“Waaa!! Thanks hyung!” - Sungha beamed as he ate Jinyoung's pizza.

 

Channie pouted, folded his arm and faced the mirror beside him.

We burst into fit of laughter when Channie did that.

 

“Aigoo~Here, Channie-ah.” - I passed him the pizza.

“Forget it.” - He muttered as he stubbornly looked outside.

 

I shrugged at him.

 

“Up to you. This is the last slice anyway.” - I took it and as I was about to bite on it, Channie took it away from me and bite on it.

“I take my word back.” - He said to me.

“Sheesh~ Big baby.” - Sungha .

“Shut up.” - He said to him.

“By the way, hyung, do you want that?” - Channie pointed at my pizza on plate.

“Just eat it.” - I placed my pizza on his plate and Sungha snickered.

 

Channie threw him a look and said that Sungha needed to respect him since he's a hyung too. Sungha just scoffed. Jinyoung hyung laughed. I chuckled and ordered another pizza for our way too spoiled maknae who gobbled on my pizza like there is no tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“That was fun.” - I beamed at L oppa as we walked out of the cinema hand in hand.

 

We watched a horror film together and I had a fun time.

 

“I still couldn't believe it. A girl like you, watching a horror movie which has the same rating as Insidious, not shouting or crying or even cover your eyes for the whole time inside the cinema.” - He shivered slightly.

“Did I told you before? I love those kind of stories.” - I grinned and he chuckled.

“Well, you are surely one of a kind.” - He tapped my nose and I pouted.

“So, dinner?” - I nodded and put my palms on L oppa's already stretched hand in front of me.

“My treat again.” - I said to him and he chuckled.

“It's like the third time you treat me today. I'm sure it had exceeded your mini dress price.” - He teased me.

 

I only chuckled at him. We ate in a restaurant and after having an argument on who should pay for dinner, I sighed as L oppa walked to the cashier and paid for our food.

It was night and we were walking on a park when I realized that I didn't turn on my phone for the whole day. When I opened it, I was shocked to see the number of missed calls and texts that I got.

 

“Mwoya.” - It slipped on my tongue causing L oppa to turn at me.

 

He peeked at my phone and chuckled.

 

“You got some protective friends around you.” - He chuckled again.

“Yes I do.” - I smiled as I read a text from Eunji.

“I'm gonna get ice-creams for us so can you stay here for a while?” - I nodded and he walked to an ice-cream booth.

 

I concentrated on my phone once again.

 

'Oppa, mianhei. I forgot to turn on my phone.' - I sent a text to Shinwoo oppa.

'Oh, keurae? Are we still on tomorrow?' - He replied to me almost immediately causing me to chuckled.

'Nae, are you taking me somewhere?' - I asked him.

'You'll see tomorrow.' - He texted me back.

'I'm looking forward to it.' - I told him.

'You should be.'

'^^,'

'Kekeke~ Have you gone back home yet?'

'Ani. I'm at the park. L oppa is treating me an ice-cream, then I'm going back home.'

'Oh, keurae? Arasseo, make sure you go straight to sleep since I'll wake you up tomorrow.'

'Changing the roles aren't we?' - I was referring to me who's always being his alarm in the morning.

' :) Okay, don't want to bother you. Get home safely okay?' - He ended his text.

 

L oppa walked to me with two ice-creams on his hands.

 

“Here, vanilla for you.” - I smiled.

“How do you know my favourite?” - He shrugged

“I guess it.” - I smiled again.

“Let's sit there.” - He pointed to a bench and I followed after him.

 

We were eating our ice cream and he asked me if I want to light up firecrackers. I beamed at him and nodded. He chuckled.

He stood up and started lighting up the fire cracker.. When he's done he sat beside me and my eyes twinkling in excitement.

 

“Bomi-ah.” - L oppa called me.

“Hm?” - I replied without looking at him.

“I like you.”

 

I turned to him immediately. I was too stunned to say anything.

Did he just confessed to me?

__________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaahhh!!!! I'm going crayyyzeeyhhh~~~ Wassup2,, tell me tell me wassup!! ~ Have you heard the song yet??? Omg!! They are like the cutest thing on earth in the mv~~ And I was like 'Aaaawwww' and 'Oooooooo' for the whole time~~ Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu ^^

By the way~ follow me in Twitter~~ @V1P_B4N4 ~~

 

~Shinira~