Chapter 14

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>> THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

SHINWOO POV

I woke up a bit too early today. I turned to my phone. Hm, it’s just 7 in the morning. Eh? Another new message? I ignored it. I turned my head around and noticed that all of them were still in their dreamlands. Even Eunji was still sleeping. Huh? I can’t see Bomi.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Ahh! Cold! I took a bath just to freshen my body. Then I walked towards the kitchen and there, I saw Bomi standing, her back was facing me. She was making our breakfast. I admired her back silently without her noticing me.

 

“Oh, Shinwoo. You’re up?” – A voice behind me said to me.

“Huk! N-ne halmoni. Auh, you shocked me.” – I rubbed my chest.

 

I heard someone giggling and looked up to see Bomi giggling at me. I smiled shyly while rubbing my neck.

 

“You’re up early.” – She commented.

“Yeah without my alarm waking me.” – I winked at her, and she smiled while looking at her feet.

 

Her cheeks turned red. Hm, cute. It’s an awkward silent.

 

“So, what’re you cooking today?” – I asked her.

“Hm, I don’t know. Halmoni asked me to prepare the ingredients only.” – She washed her hands as she finished preparing the ingredients.

“Now, what should we do? It’s too early to wake them up.” – She tapped her lips.

 

I looked at her and I suddenly blushed. =.= Pabo Shinwoo! What’re you thinking! I scolded myself and shook my head.

 

“Hm? Waegurae, Shinwoo oppa?” – She looked at me while pouting.

“No-nothing.” – I gulped as she poked her cheek.

 

I looked at my feet. Pabo Shinwoo! Pabo Shinwoo! What’s worng with you! Get a grip of yourself! Thump! Thump! My heart beat loudly. Aish! What’s wrong with me?!

 

“Aha! Oppa, I got a great idea.” – I looked at Bomi who’s excitedly whispering at me.

“Let’s go jogging. It’s too early to wake them up.” – I raised my brow and looked at her with disbelief.

 

She beamed happily as I smiled.

 

“Let’s go.” – I pulled her hand.

“Yay!” – She jumped up and down.

“Oops!” – She put her hands on as she accidentally stepped on Sandeul.

 

Sandeul stirred and eventually got back to sleep. We giggled and went out of the house after telling Hyunwoo’s grandma.

---------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“Shinwoo oppa-yah! Slow down!! Auh, this oppa!” – I was so tired right now.

 

I remembered telling Shinwoo oppa that I want to jog around, not running around.

 

“Aigoo, Bomi-ah, hurry up. You’re a turtle.” – He stuck his tongue out and laughed.

“Yah!!” – I yelled at him and he froze.

“Did you just say yah to me?” – He turned around and walked slowly towards me.

“Oops!” – I covered my mouth and he smirked.

“A-andwae!!!” – I yelled as he lifted me and started running.

 

I felt my cheek being warmed up.

 

“O-oppa! Put me down. Shinwoo oppa! Omo! Omo!” – I yelped as he skipped around.

 

He eventually put me down when we reached the playground. I sat on a swing and he sat next me. We raced on who could swing higher and as expected, he won the game. Then, we played see-saw where I couldn’t go down since he’s heavier than me. He laughed as I was hanging in the air.

 

“Oppa, let’s continue jogging.” – I told him.

“Okay, let’s go.” – This time we really jogged around.

 

We were talking and exchanging jokes while jogging. Then, we stopped by a stall.

 

“Ahjumma, I want orange flavor drink, please?” – Shinwoo asked the ahjumma.

 

He asked me if I wanted anything but I just shook my head while smiling. Then we continued walking. As we started walking, I realized that I was actually thirsty. I gulped when Shinwoo oppa drank his orange juice. Suddenly, he turned to me.

 

“Wae?” – He looked at me while he still the straw.

“A-anyo.” – I gulped and blushed.

 

He looked cute and innocence. I felt my cheek heated up. Out of the blue, a cup of drink was in front of me.

 

“Here, let’s share. You’re thirsty aren’t you.” – I turned to my side and saw Shinwoo oppa smiling.

“N-no, thank you.” – I stuttered as I tried to decline but I gulped when I saw how intimidating the orange juice was.

“Aigoo. Just drink it. It’s okay, we can share it. Besides, I can’t finish the drink alone.” – He insisted.

 

I gulped and looked at him. He nodded. I shrugged and drank it while he was holding the cup for me. I drank a lot and he chuckled, noticing how thirsty I was. I scratched my head shyly. And suddenly, he drank the juice again and I stunned. My mind had a hard time working for a while.

Wait a minute. That’s his orange juice. He drank from the straw, then I drank it too using the same straw. I looked at him as he drank using the same straw again. He noticed that I was looking at him so he turned to me while raising his brow. He was still the orange juice using the straw. Oh. My. Goodness. Indirect kiss.

 

*murdered in action*

--------------------------------------------------------

SANDEUL POV

Hm today is not too hot, unlike yesterday. It was raining the whole evening. It was late in the evening and all of us sat in front of the television, waiting for Hello Baby to be aired. All of us were talking and joking with each other but my eyes were attracted to these people in front of me. I poked Pororo-obsession.

 

“Yah, Pororo. Do you realize something?” – I whispered to her.

“It’s so obvious Ducky.” – She whispered back.

 

We smiled at each other. I turned to look at the other members. I caught Baro’s attention first, he saw it too so we exchange our grin. Then, Gongchan and Jinyoung also grinned to us. I looked back at these two people in front of me.

Bomi and Shinwoo hyung were laughing and joking with each other. I couldn’t help but to cheer silently. They looked cute being together. And, I believe, Shinwoo hyung is sooooooo happy right now. I smiled proudly. Now, he was really happy. Unlike that time.

 -.-

Oh! I shook my head. Should not think of it anymore, should not think of it anymore.

 

“Hahaha~ Aigoo. Oppa, you’re losing.” – Bomi said to Shinwoo hyung.

“Ah, really? No, I wo—ahh! No!!” – He facepalmed himself while Bomi laughed.

“I win again!” – She clapped her hands.

“Andwae, let’s play again.” – Shinwoo hyung said to her.

“Call.” – And they started playing again.

 

Bomi and Shinwoo were both immersed in playing the game that they don’t realize, all of us were smiling while looking at them. Even Hyunwoo’s grandparents and father were looking at them while smiling.

Our children? They’re sleeping, too tired since they played in the rain with us the whole evening. Haha, it was fun though. I heard my voice on the screen.

 

Oh, my beautiful target

You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket!

 

“There! It’s starting!!” – Eunji clapped her hands when Hello Baby that featured us was airing.

 

All of us laughed while watching it. Hyunwoo’s grandma prepared some popcorns for us to eat while watching. About half an hour it was aired, our children who had awakened joined us, making it merrier.

It was the fifth episode. We laughed as we watched the ssireum game that we played, and the etiquette education. Eunji and Bomi asked Channie about his kidney surgery in concern since they didn’t know anything about it. Eunsol and Hyunwoo remembered about this episode so they happily talked to us while their eyes were fixed on the screen.

 

“Pfft. Puhahahahahahahaha!!!!”

 

All of us start laughing as Shinwoo ‘omma’ popped out. Shinwoo hyung covered his face. I turned to Bomi who was laughing with us.

When the show came to the end, we clapped our hand and started teasing each other.

 

“Hahaha~ Hyung! Daebak!!” – Channie showed his thumbs up to Shinwoo hyung.

 

He scoffed and whacked Channie. I turned to Baro and chuckled. He glared at me.

 

“Puhaha~ Hey Baro, cheer up! It’s not that she really hate you.” – Jinyoung laughed as Baro faked a sad expression. 

 

“Baro appa!!” – Eunsol ran to Baro and hugged him while smiling.

 

He kneeled down and looked at Eunsol.

 

“Baro appa. Gwenchana?” – She asked innocently.

“Eunsol-ah. You really hate appa that much?” – Baro sniffed his fake tears while looking at the confused Eunsol.

 

Baro was referring to Eunsol who kept aiming him on the fifth episode. His fault actually since he provoked Eunsol before we began filming at that time.

 

“Omo! Omo! Eunsol-ah, don’t cry.” – Baro panicked as Eunsol teared up.

“Aigoo, pabo! You scared her.” – I lifted Eunsol and take her from Baro.

“Wuu~ Baro appa hates me.” – I looked at Baro with sharp look.

 

He shrugged. Then, he came forward and took Eunsol back.

 

“Aigoo, Eunsol-ah, appa wasn’t mad at you. Appa was joking.” – Baro carried Eunsol to the living room while we’re all at the dining room.

 

‘I’ll be back with her’. He mouthed and continued patting Eunsol who was hiccupping. He better be or I’ll kill him for making our precious daughter cry.

Few minutes later, he got back with Eunsol who was smiling happily. We looked up to Baro but he just shrugged and smile.

 

“Ah! We’re hungry!” – Eunsol and Baro chorused together which made us laughed.

____________________________________________________________________

Guys~ Bad news~

I'm sorry but for this week..

Single update only..

Mianhei, jeongmal mianhei.

I think I got writer's block,

since these past few days, I read lots of fanfics~

But don't worry. I'll recover soon and will make double update again~

_____________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo : Look at her! It's her first time having a writer's block!

 

Some of the reactions~

Me : I know right~

Luhan : *drama feels* What?

Me : I'm sorry *guilty* -.-

Me : Bacon,, how could you TT_TT

Chanyeol : *screaming* How can you forget what to write??

Me : Err, I.. I.. =='

Me : What?

Me : Seungri-ah, you too?? T_T

Kris : It's okay~ Be patient and your idea will be flowing.

Me : * ^^ * Thanks Kris! :D

Tao : *sulking*

Me : Oh, Tao~~ Come on~ Cheer up, I promise I'll write two chapters next week, okay babe??  *back hug Tao* *kekeke~*

 

-.- *ohmygod! IfOnlyICanReallyBackhugHimIWouldBeReallyHappyBabyTaoILoveYou!!!* Phew~

And Lastly~~

Me : Yah, Lee Sandeul. Just so you know, you're also in this story. If I got a writer's block, I won't be able to write about you~~

Sandeul : Anya!!!!!!!!