Chapter 22

Unexpected Encore

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>THIS IS FIXED <<<

 

Phone call & Text Messages : 

Purple : Bomi

Green : Eunji

Blue : Shinwoo

Yellow : Sandeul

Gray : Gongchan

Red : Baro

Brown : Jinyoung

P/S : Remarks by current POV : Orange

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

SHINWOO POV

Knock! Knock!

 

“Just a second!” - I chuckled as I heard some random footsteps running around and things falls down.

 

Click. There goes Bomi standing in front of me with a smile.

 

“Ready?” - I asked her.

“Yeah.” - She replied.

“Cool, because now we need to get back to our house. The guys are following us today.” - I said to her.

“Bwo?!” - She said to me and I rubbed the back of my neck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

GONGCHAN POV

“Wouldn't it be dangerous if we go to an open place like that?” - Bomi asked us.

“We've always went to open places.” - I said to her.

“Not places with teenagers. We're talking about amusement park. Hello~ This is amusement park.” - Eunji said to me causing me to cover my ears using my both hands.

“Awh, come on, noona. I want to go there too.” - Sungha suddenly interrupted.

 

I patted him and gave him a sign.

 

“One two three.. PUH-LEAAAZZZ~”

 

Both of us making puppy eyes. All of them growled. I high-fived with Sungha. Yeah, they can't resist our aegyo.

 

“I still say no.” - Bomi was firmed with her decision.

 

I turned to Shinwoo hyung. What? He mouthed at me. I gave him an eye sign. He sighed. Fine. He mouthed again. I grinned.

 

“Bomi-ah.” - Shinwoo hyung called her.

 

As she turned to him...

 

“Buing buing!! Come on~ Let's go to the amusement park together with us~ Pleeeaaassseeee~~~~” - As soon as he did that, Bomi blushed.

“N-nae. We're going.” - Sungha and I squealed happily.

 

Shinwoo hyung cover his face in mortification. Sandeul and Eunji laughed at them. Oh, did I tell? All of us knew about this new couple already. =='

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMI POV

“We're here!” - Channie and Sungha were two excited kids.

 

I chuckled at them.

 

“Yah, you guys, behave.” - Jinyoung taking the roles as the leader of the pack...

“Omo! Omo! Let's ride that~” - or maybe not.

 

I giggled while looking at them.

 

“Guys. Relax. Let's have fun together first okay?” - Shinwoo oppa as the oldest, spoke to us.

 

I smiled. He really matched my type. Suddenly I was reminded of L oppa's confession yesterday.

 

~~~ Flashback Starts ~~~

“I like you.”

“Bwo?” - I was too stunned to process on what I'll say.

“I know it was too sudden but yeah, I'm falling for you.” - He said to me while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Oppa, I...”

“I didn't expect you to answer this right away. I know you must be shocked by my sudden confession. But you know, I just want to tell you so you'll have time to think about it before I ended my practical.” - He elaborated.

“Wait, you're ending your practical?” - I asked him.

“Yeah, it's about time.” - He chuckled.

“Oppa, I..” - I was cut again.

“That's okay. Take your time to think about it. I'll wait. And I'll accept it whether you accept or not.” - He smiled.

“Come, let's get you home.” - He stood up as the firecrackers went off.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~

 

“Bomi-ah. Are you okay?” - Shinwoo oppa was standing in front of me with a worried face.

“Huh?” - I was clearly shocked.

“You're spacing out.” - He frowned a little.

 

Eunji shot me a sympathetic look. Of course she knew about it already. I giggled.

 

“Oppa.. First you do aegyo in front of me. Now you're frowning.” - I .

“Ani.” - He blushed as he cleared his throat causing us to burst into laughter.

 

We got on the Viking first. We took two rows, on my row was Sandeul oppa, Eunji, me and Shinwoo oppa while in the front row, there was Sungha, Channie, Baro oppa and Jinyoung oppa.

 

“Hold my hand if you are scared.” - Shinwoo oppa assured me.

 

Well, that might be what he told me. But as the boat started moving, I could see his face paling a bit. Not just him, Sandeul oppa was chanting prayers as he and Eunji held their hands. Channie looked like he was about to cry too. I laughed.

 

“Waeyo, oppa? Are you scared?” - I giggled and he nervously laughed.

“Weeee!!!!!!!!!!” - Baro oppa, Jinyoung oppa, Sungha and I shouted together while laughing.

 

When the Viking stopped, Shinwoo oppa, Sandeul oppa and Eunji ran towards the washroom. I wiped tears from Channie's eyes while the rest of them were laughing like maniacs. Oh my god, this was one funny day. I should treasure this day forever. ^^

 

“Remind me not to ride this thing again.” - Shinwoo oppa said to me as he leaned on my shoulder.

 

I patted his back and laughed while the others faked coughs.

 

“Skinship *cough* to many skinship *cough* warm up enough *cough*” - Channie said while the rest chuckled evilly.

“Shut up.” - Both Shinwoo oppa and I said.

 

Few minutes of teasing each other, all of us decided to separate by pair. Shinwoo oppa and I were a pair. Next, Eunji and Sandeul oppa, Jinyoung oppa and Baro oppa, Channie and Sungha. After discussing on what the time and location we're going to gather again, all of us separate by our pairing.

 

“Have fun and good luck.” - Channie winked at me and Shinwoo oppa.

 

The rest of them pumped their fist to us. We shrugged.

 

“They're silly bunch.” - Shinwoo oppa said to me.

 

I chuckled and nodded.

 

“So, oppa. What are we riding next?” - I eagerly watch the Top Gun.

 

From the side of my eyes, I could see that Shinwoo oppa shivered a little. I let out a small laugh.

 

“Come oppa. We're riding something more relaxing.” - I pulled his hands to the log ride.

 

I sat in front of him. At first, he seemed tense but after a few seconds, he began to relax and laughing along with me. Next, we played the bumper car. He hit me a few times and whenever I tried to him, he managed to escape. A bit closer. A bit closer and beep.. Time's up.

-.-

This .

Then, we went on a carousel. Shinwoo oppa and I laughed as we childishly tried all of the horses there. After that, we went straight to a claw machine as I saw a Rilakkuma bear inside. Shinwoo oppa tried for like three times to get it before he gave up. I was sulking as he brought me to other booth. Duck shooting. I giggled as it reminded me of Sandeul oppa. Shinwoo oppa easily shot all of the ducks despite the fact that he's wearing spectacles.

 

“Congratulations. You got to pick the present.” - The booth owner showed Shinwoo oppa a variety of teddy bears.

“Bomi-ah, choose the one that you like.” - Shinwoo oppa said to me.

“Ani, oppa choose it for me.” - I said though my eyes were already glued to a huge Rilakkuma bear.

 

He chuckled and pointed at the Rilakkuma. I beamed at him and he kissed my forehead again, without any hesitation. I blushed.

 

“Th-thanks oppa.” - I hugged the huge Rilakkuma.

“What will be the name?” - He asked me.

“Hm, how about you choose the name, since you're the one giving me this.” - I said to him.

“ShinMi.”

“Bwo?”

“I'll name it Shinmi.” - Shinwoo oppa said.

“Waeyo?” - I asked while raising my eyebrow.

“I just like that name.” - He grinned while scratching his head.

“Okay, so Shinmi it is.” - I said happily.

“Bomi-ah.”

“Hm?”

“Let's go there.” - Shinwoo oppa pointed to a photo booth.

“Nae!” - I excitedly replied.

 

We posed for many pictures. Out of the blue, the rest of them where inside of the photo booth too.

 

“Kimchi!!” - And all of us poses before we got separated again.

 

Channie and Sungha were wearing bunny ears. Jinyoung oppa and Baro oppa were also having fun as I saw them hiding those helium balloons behind them. Sandeul were holding a Pororo doll on his right hand while taking Eunji's hand on the left. I smiled. I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I grinned while looking at Shinwoo oppa who's smiling at me.

 

“Let's ride that.” - He pointed on a Ferris wheel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINWOO POV

I was a bit nervous as both Bomi and I got into the gondola. I was actually afraid of heights. I heard soft chuckles from Bomi so I turned to her.

 

“Oppa, are you afraid of height?” - She asked me.

“Well, sincerely speaking, yes.” - I answered nervously.

“It's okay.” - Bomi took my hand and squeezed it a little, in attempt to comfort me.

 

I relaxed and started to feel comfortable. I turned to her and saw that she was full of smile. I smiled, satisfied that it worth to take a risk doing a thing I hate.

 

“So, how do you feel about today?” - I started a conversation with her.

“It was fun. I like it.” - She stated while beaming happily.

 

I chuckled. She's captivating.

 

“Hey, I got something to tell you.” - I said to her.

“What is it, oppa?” - She smiled softly at me.

 

*Melting*

 

“Oppa? Are you okay?” - She waved her hand in front of me.

“Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm okay.” - I felt it again.

 

That increasing heartbeat. Crap. Stop.

 

“Oppa?” - Bomi looked confused.

“I like you.” - There. I said it.

 

Bomi froze while looking at me.

 

“Bomi?” - It's my turn to call her.

“I'm sorry. Can you repeat it again?” - She asked me.

“Yoon Bomi, from the moment I first saw you, I like you. Scratch that, I'm in love with you.” - She gaped at me.

 

Then she stayed silent. 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds. Okay, this is awkward.

 

“Hey, you know, you could just forg-”

“Give me some time.” - She said to me with her low voice.

 

Then she looked at me. Did I see her tearing up?

 

“H-Hey. What's going on?” - In panic, I hugged her.

“He's confessed to me too.” - I was shocked.

 

No. It couldn't be him. No. I looked at her, asking her to elaborate.

 

“L oppa confessed to me, yesterday.” - I froze.

 

I was late. A little late. He confessed first. I'm such a pabo. Why must I wait until today to confess. Pabo Shinwoo!

 

“You approved of him?” - I asked her.

“Ani. Like I said, I need time.” - She broke down.

 

I was panicked.

 

“There. There. Don't cry Bomi-ah.” - I panicked.

“I'm sorry, oppa. I'm just.. confused.” - She sobbed.

“Shh. It's okay. I'm sorry if I stressed you out. Shh, don't cry. It's not your fault.” - I rubbed her back as she cried on my shoulder.

“Give me some time oppa. I.. I need to think.” - She hiccuped.

“Nae, nae. Arasso. I'll wait and support whatever your final decision is. Shh, stop crying. It's okay, I understand.” - I said to her.

 

I admitted, I was a bit heartbroken when she said she needed to think. I can't be selfish right? I need to give her some space to make a rational decision. And when I say I'll support whatever her decision is. Yes, I will support it. But it might eat me inside somehow if she choose not to choose me.

*sigh*

I hugged her.

 

“You must be cold right now, aren't you.” - I said to her as a tear escaped my eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________

Double updates ^^ ~~ Aigoo, don't kill me if you find this boring~~ ==' Juuuust kidding~~ I'm going to miss this story once it's over.. T.T *crying pool of tears* T.T